The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature]

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature] Empty Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:42 am

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature] Womanwarrior

Maeve went out to hunt, leaving the safety of her amazon tribe as she moved quietly through the forest, in search of prey. She used her skills she’s learned since childhood to move through the forest as quietly as she could, carefully placing her feet so she wouldn’t make a single sound. She’d been out for hours, when she heard a noise. Her entire went still as she eyes searched the forest, hoping for something big, like a deer, or a boar. Instead, she saw a rabbit. She frowned. That wouldn’t feed all her sisters.

She moved on, following a trail that was well used by deer. It was getting late… and something had the forest silent, unusually silent. She closed her eyes, trying to focus on letting the forest tell her whatever it was trying to tell her. She felt… trouble; the scent of blood came flooding to her nose. She frowned, and ran through the forest, almost afraid it was one of her sisters. But what she found wasn’t one of her own. Enemy. She drew her sword, and pointed it at the man she found.

[Okay, so the starting post isn't great. But this is what I'm hoping for. As an amazon woman, she's against all men. They are only good for one thing, babies, to keep the amazon future alive. Male babies are given away. Anyway, I was hoping for a shift in the balance of things. The man she finds is wounded, and she's about to kill him, for being a man, but instead she didn't feel its right to kill a wounded man, so she takes him back to her tribe, to get him better. her plan is to get him in tip top shape, so she can fight him in a fair fight and then kill him. But.. =D somewhere along the lines, she falls for him, and her sisters aren't happy. Any takers? I guess this might be mature. I need someone to be able to write at least 1 paragraph, no less, please. I'd even be eternally grateful if it was even 2 paragraphs.]
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature] Empty Re: Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature]

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:30 am

The man she found was a very masulin man named Dominic, it looked like he would be well trained by his armor and his sword. Dominic had been wounded by a fleet of arrows shot at him by assassins trying to take his royal family down. Blood was everywhere, arrow shafts still sticking from him as he looked up at her. "Do it." He stated coldly, ready to end the pain and woozyness. Dominic was always trained to stare danger in the face. As he stood up, and amazing feat in his condition, she could see more of his features. His pale skin was complemented by his brown hair. Dominic's torso was ripped and muscular. His black mail armor covered his chest and legs, but the arrows had penitrated all the gaps and chain. He looked up to see her in her full beauty, he was almost stricken by her slender muscular body. Dominic then reached over his shoulder slowly and unbuckled his armor, looking up again as it fell off. His week arm reached out and pulled her sword a little closer to his chest. "My your strike be true, and kill me fast."

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:38 am

Maeve stared at the man as she took in his form. How was he still alive? She frowned at him, watching as he stood up. It wasn't possible. Her eyes narrowed as he removed his armor, and pulled her sword to him. "What are you doing?" she asked, she never met any man eager to die. It startled her, she wasn't a cold blooded killer, he wasn't fighting her, not challenging her. He wanted her to end it. It left her at a loss for words.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:46 am

Dominic gave a short weak chuckle. "Its sad when a women is more noble then man." He wasn't insulting her persay, just the men who would shoot him from afar. After he let go of her sword, Dominic collapsed on the ground, slowly fading away in his own blood. He was dieing, and in need of healing.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:02 am

Maeve wrinkled her nose at him. She watched him as he collapsed. she hesitated for a moment, before moving to his side. She was clothed in a leather dress sort of thing, and used her dagger to cut pieces of cloth from it. "This is going to hurt," she told him, as she put a stick in his mouth, something to bite into. She checked the arrows stuck in him. She was glad that most of the pointed tips were poking from his body, meant the arrow went though. She broke off the tips of the arrows, then pulled them out, one at a time, trying to work as fast as she could before he lost too much blood. She didn't understand why she was helping him, but here she was, helping a man. Two more arrows left. She pushed them through, so she could break the tip off, and then pull the arrow out. She made a fire, and put a stick in it, to make a hot poker. She touched the stick to each wound, so that they would be cauterized. Lastly she made a salve from various herbs, it would take some of the pain away and put them on his wounds, and bandaged him up.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:07 am

"You are kind." He said to her, lying on his back. "I know who you are, and your not as barberic as I was taught. I knew lies were fed to me, so I only wished to expirience before judging who I meet. Your an amazon, I hope I did not offend you, but in my defence, I wish only to know you better. I am prince Damian, of the northern mountain lands. Who might you be beautiful stranger?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:13 am

Barbaric. A laugh escaped her lips as she worked at removing his blood from her hands. she listened to him as he rambled on. "They want you to fear us. And you should," she stated. She glanced to him, giving him her waterskin. A prince. What was a prince doing in the middle of the forest, with arrows sticking from his body. She hesitated before giving him her name. "Maeve."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:20 am

Dominic nodded in respect. He then looked to the sky to see clouds forming. "Well, Maeve I am in your dept. If I am to return to may lands I best be finding shelter, a storms is forming. Best we find a place to stay the night."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:24 am

Maeve lifted her chin to look at the sky, then glanced in the direction she came from. It wouldn't be good for a trip home during a storm. She glanced to him when he said 'we' and 'stay the night'. She frowned a little, she'd never stayed the night with any man. She never volunteered to do what was needed to have a baby, for the survival of their tribe. "Theres... a cave not far from here."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:29 am

Dominic helped himself up. "I will leave my armor here, it is just dead weight to me now." He shiethed his sword and streched up to crack his back. Then he limped himself to her. "Lead the way." He stated, thunder rumbling through the crowd.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:36 am

Maeve stood up slowly, and put the fire out. She sheathed her own sword, and watched him carefully. He really shouldn't be moving. She sighed, and turned away, leading him to the cave. She knew that when her sisters found out, they wouldn't be pleased. There was always punishment with helping a man. At the moment, Maeve didn't care.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:43 am

As they walked, the rain fell hard on them. When they finaly reached the cave, he was drenched. Dominic's shirt was sticking to his skin and he was shivering. Quickly he removed his shirt and started to looke around. "Well at least we are out of the rain." He stated. "If you wish to leave you may. I am safe for now and thanks to you can live another day." He said taking his belt off and sropping his sword.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:50 am

Maeve glanced to him, he looked cold. She built a fire, using some twigs she found in the cave. She glanced to him when he said she could leave, then her gaze shifted outside of the cave. "I can't leave," she stated. She sat down, and removed her sword, then the rest of her various daggers and knives she kept in many places on her body and clothes. She wrapped her arms around herself, her gaze on the ground. Not only did she help a man, but also wouldn't be back in time with an animal her sisters could feast on. It was getting close to winter, and food was scarce. She shivered, starting to feel a little cold.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:56 am

Dominic sat close to her, feeling a bit warmer near her and the fire. "I know its forbidden, but I know in these situations its best to huddle together for warmth." He said gently running his fingers down her arm. "I'm sorry." He said coldly. "For my own well being I'm going to do this." Dominic said risking his life, touching an Amazon. He scooted his body behind her, wrapping his masculin arms around her waist and puling her into him. Thier wet dripping bodies curling together as leaned his head against her back. "I feel warmer." He stated, not trying to sound like he was seducing her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:05 pm

Her whole body tensed when she felt him touch her. She was about to spring up, and slap him, or even kill him. But she didn't do anything. She stayed still, feeling him move behind her and wrap his arms around her. She trembled, not knowing how to react, she never let a man touch her... yet she was allowing him cuddle close because they were wet. At least he didn't have her be naked, which was one of the ways she heard that would help people get warm, and keep them from getting really sick.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:11 pm

Dominic continued to touch her smooth slender body, feeling warm and was now seducing her. He layed soft gentle kisses on her back and shoulders. "I bet we could get warmer if we took the rest of our close off and snuggled closer to the fire." He said a little exotically, his lower body erecting a buldge in his pants.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm

Maeve narrowed her eyes, now annoyed. She helped him... and he repayed her... by seducing her? She shook her head, frowning. "No," she told him. "That won't be necessary."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:19 pm

Dominic shook his head as well. "My apologease, you are stunning and I couldn't resist. I will do my best to restrain myself, though it seems you were miss tought as well." He added keeping her in his arms but refraiming from kissing her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:27 pm

Maeve relaxed a little when he claimed he wouldn't try anything. "You can not seduce an Amazon, she seduces you." At least that was what she was told, she was unfamiliar with a mans body, she only knew how to kill them, not seduce him. She'd rather it stay that way.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:39 pm

Dominic nodded. "Maeve I understand you and I have diffrent ways, but I need to know... Do you find me at all atractive?" He said discovering how many men she has actually seen.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:53 pm

Maeve frowned at his question. "What does it matter? We aren't supposed to be attracted to men. I'm not supposed to love, or make love, only for the purpose of babies," she told him. She wasn't upset by any of it, she was comfortable in the Amazon ways. She closed her eyes and sighed.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:50 am

Dominic smiled. "So your answer is yes, but you won't admit it. Thats fine, I accept that. I have a warriors body, so I can see why you would be." He teased trying to make her more comfortable with him. Dominic gently messaged her back to keep her skin warm. "I'm feeling faint, may we lay down?" He asked, trying not make it seem he wanted sex.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:54 am

Meave sighed. Why did he care if he thought an Amazon thought he was attractive. She didn't like being that close to him, she really wanted be far from him, with a wall that would take days to get through, between them. "Alright," she replied.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:12 am

Dominic layed with the Amazon that night, softly falling asleep next to her. There was no more discussion about anything, he was drowzy and his mind wasn't straight. When the night had past and the storm had traveled, day broke through the skies. The warm beems and soft slumber of his current companion woke him from his deep slumber. As he woke he saw Meave sleeping there, his mind started to wonder. "What happened?" He asked himself, remember his ungentlemen like conduct. "Oh right." He said seeing the slender curves of the fightress. Dominic cracked a few muscles and stood a little better then before, vasking in the warm sun. He sat and waited for Maeve to awaken.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:26 am

It took a little bit longer for Maeve to fall asleep, unused to be in a man's arms, so close to his body, feeling his warmth. Her exhaustion eventually took over, and she drifted off to sleep.

She woke up later in the morning, when she didn't feel him beside him. SHe sat up slowly, her gaze searching for him. She frowned deeply, and stood up slowly.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next