The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3) - Page 3 Empty Re: Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3)

Post by Scylothia Sun May 15, 2011 12:21 am

"They would say the same about us." Tari replied, stretching. "Perhaps that is why the sexes are attracted to each other so...."
She trailed off thoughtfully. Then came back to attention. "Well, anyway, you have your assignment child. I have some things I need to attend to now. So I will see you soon."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3) - Page 3 Empty Re: Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3)

Post by tigresswarrior Sun May 15, 2011 12:26 am

Maeve nodded, shrugging her shoulders. "Aye, perhaps." When Tari was ready to go, Maeve smiled softly, though dreading this 'assignment', it was possibly one of the worst ones. "Alright then."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun May 15, 2011 12:31 am

Tari noticed this note in the young woman's voice. "If he is so foul a stench upon your hut, I will have Her Ladyship reassign him to me."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun May 15, 2011 12:33 am

"I can do this," Maeve stated, never one to give up something just because she didn't like it. If she had to do it, then so be it.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun May 15, 2011 1:48 pm

"Very well then."

Inside, stirred awake by thirst and soreness, and by the voices outside, Loki's eyes fluttered open. And he rolled over with a soft groan.
He held his sliced torso, wishing like hell that the blasted cuts would heal already.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun May 15, 2011 2:18 pm

Maeve smiled softly. "Thank you," she stated softly, and slipped back into her hut. Her gaze shifted to Loki, seeing that he was awake. She studied him for a moment, before going over to her bed, and taking some bandages and ointments made by the healer. "The Amazon's have a proposition for you," she stated softly. "one you might be interested in."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun May 15, 2011 6:20 pm

Loki flicked his ears. "I see." When she came over with the medical supplies, he said, "I can make my own medicines, but I'll use the linens. I'll handle it myself.
"And what is this proposition, I wonder?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun May 15, 2011 7:04 pm

She put the medical supplies down by him. Moving away, she sat on her bed. If he needed help, she would help. "our daughters are in their teens, we need a new generation of daughters to continue the tribes future. They would like your seed, for our future generations."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun May 15, 2011 7:31 pm

He'd been in the process of attending to his needs, producing a seed, which he grew into a sprig of leaves.
He pulled his tattered shirt off, and set it aside, scowling at it. Clothes were hard to come by, especially when one only managed to nab a handful of coins from thier last heist.
He'd raked the leaves from thier stem with his teeth, chewed them to form a paste, and then spit them into a gauze pad, which he rubbed into each of the six slices across his lithe and hard-lined torso, and it was at this point that he paused and pinned his ears back. "Come again?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun May 15, 2011 7:47 pm

She watched him, a bit curious as he worked on tending to his wounds. When he paused, hearing her words, she smiled. "They'd like you to offer your services, and your seed."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun May 15, 2011 8:10 pm

He hesitated, then went about wrapping his wounds up, a foxy smirk on his fine features. "So, I'm expected to stud myself to your tribe. Granted it's a flattering proposition, but it depends on whether or not i gain certain liberties again if I stay and be of service."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun May 15, 2011 8:37 pm

"You'll have freedom to do as you please, and respect from us. You can den away from the tribe," she told him softly, watching him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun May 15, 2011 8:41 pm

He was taken aback. That was a damn generous offer--complete freedom, personal space, and getting to lie with the legendary Amazonian huntresses? Men would kill for the privilege.
Swishing his tail, he replied as he started wrapping another cut, "Hmmm, well alright then, if my seed is actually what you ladies want then for that price so far I don't see a downside."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun May 15, 2011 8:49 pm

Maeve smiled a little. Of course he didn't see this as a bad deal. He was a man, after all. "Well, good then. Is there anything you need?" she asked him softly.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun May 15, 2011 8:53 pm

He finished tying off his last linen, then wrapped the unused portion back around the spool, disposed of the stem in a puff of blue foxfire, and cleaned up after himself before handing her supplies back to her.
"Just rest, relaxation, and a chance later to thank the one who proposed the idea, as well as your queen. I'll take care of my own food and water needs."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun May 15, 2011 9:13 pm

She nodded. His little magic trick was amusing. He might even be intriging, but she wouldn't admit that. "you'll speak with them soon, when your wounds are healing."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun May 15, 2011 9:43 pm

"Hmm, good." he said. He should go back to sleep, but he was wide awake now. "Tell me, does your tribe play any indoor games? You know we outsiders know so very little about your kind."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun May 15, 2011 9:52 pm

Maeve had to think about that. "We rarely play games, we're always constantly training for the next battle, or surprise attack."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun May 15, 2011 10:05 pm

He smiled then, tying his long hair back into a casual horsetail before saying, "Perhaps I can introduce you to one. Does a game of dice interest you?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun May 15, 2011 10:08 pm

She studied him, a bit cautiously. He really wanted to play a game with her? "Um. Sure," she replied softly, at least trying to be nice.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun May 15, 2011 10:21 pm

He chuckled. "I know you despise my being here and if you had your druthers you'd knife me as soon as talk to me, but perhaps, for the time being and until I can prepare a den for myself, we can learn to become polite acquaintances."
He reached over to his pack, and produced a little box. He cleared the space in front of him, and laid down a rag for a playing field. "Normally this is a game for gamblers, but seeing as I have little to naught in the area of finance right now, a simple scoring game should do fine. basically, the childhood version of the game."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun May 15, 2011 10:37 pm

She slowly slide down to the ground, sitting Indian style. "I suppose so," she replied softly. "Amazons don't gamble anyway," she told him matter-of-factly.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun May 15, 2011 11:11 pm

He chuckled. "Is that so? Well then that makes it a little different."
He opened the box, and produced three sets of different colored dice. Two, the darker sets, he placed aside. The lighter set he placed in the center of the rag. Then he put the box aside, and spoke again as he handed her one set of the dark dice. "This is the simplest version of the game. These two dice will be your point counters, up to twelve. As you can see I'm keeping a set for myself as well. Now, these," he said, picking up the lighter set and shaking them around in his strong hand. "will be our play pieces. Whoever wins the point in each round will be determined by whether the number that is rolled is odd or even. Like I said, this is the childhood version of the game."
Then he offered the playing dice to her. "Ladies first. Roll these, and whichever comes up, odd or even, will be the type of number that scores you points. Then I will make the first roll."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun May 15, 2011 11:21 pm

Playing with dice seemed silly to her, as Amazon's didn't find the need to play games. But she would humor him, and took the dice he handed her once he was done explaining. She shook them, then rolled them, and glanced down at what she rolled.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon May 16, 2011 12:22 am

"Even. Well that makes sense; as the odd man out, it's only appropriate that I play with odd numbers."
He took the dice from her then, and shook them up again before dropping them--and scowling as they came up even.
"Heh, well first point's yours."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next