The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taste the Forbidden fruit (Maz)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Taste the Forbidden fruit (Maz) Empty Taste the Forbidden fruit (Maz)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Calab was sitting in the confessional sweating. He took a cloth and wipped his brow and neck. There was only 20 minutes left until he could leave and get out of his stuffy clothes and see his sister. It was their night, he had plans to take her bowling, she had been working far too hard trying to open up the youth center. He shook his head and sighed. He knew that she was trying to reach as many young people as she could and he admired that in her but he was also worried. Too many shady people hung around. He had to smile though Elizabeth was trying to make the community better.

He was about to close shop when he heard the distinctive sound of the slidder opening. "Bless me father for I am going to sin" Calab was sure that miss heard.

"Excuse me?"

"I have never done this before but I watch enough tv to know...people sin and you tell them to do 300 hail Mary's, you are going to have to explain those to me" The stranger chuckled. "But you heard me right, I want your blessing for I am going to sin"

Caleb shook his head. "I can not give you absolution for something you are going to do, for then you know it is wrong I can only help people find forgivness after"

The man chuckled again "So you mean after I kidnap this young woman, have my way with her then gut her like a fish as she screams like a pig then I can ask for fogivness"

Calab cut him off "No, that is not the way it works" Calab mind was racing. He couldnt break the confindailty of the confessional, but how could he protect this woman? Calebs thoughts were interupted by the stranger again,

"Father do you want the name of the girl to whose murdersyou are going to forgive me for?"

"Sure" Calab squeeched out.

"Elizabeth" the man laughed. Calab was frozen. and the man continued "Yes father your sister" The door slammed shut and Calab could hear the laughter leaving the chapel.

Calab left the confessional quickly to his office and dial the phone .He had to call his friend in the FBI he knew that he would be able to help. "Its me Calab, come here quick, I need you, someone just thrented to kill her...my sister you have to help me" Calab was shaking as he spoke.

Meanwhile at the construction site Eliabeth was going over blue prints deciding where everything should go, she had decided that she wanted sleeping quarters for the youth. It was already going to be huge but the town was behind her. Too many of their youth ended up in jail or dead because of poor choices and they all hoped that this centre was going to turn things around.

Her phone rang it was her brother she knew something was wrong. "Calab whats wrong, are you okay' Her brother was shaking but askd her to come home. Eliabeth was about the fight him but she was tired she had been working all day. She smiled at her workers. "Calling it a day guys, so should you the sun was harsh today, clean up, and remember tommrow is a day off" She got into her car and went to put her hard hat on her passanger seat but there was a redrose there she wrinkled her brow but drove off not wanting to hurt feelings if it was one of the youth.

This was a community where no one locked their doors so anyone could have dropped it into her car but she drove back to her home and walked into the house and put the flower in the garbage. Calab was already there and raised his eyebrow. "That is the 24th rose this month." Eliabeth nodded "Yeah I know now why did you need me to come straight home?"

Calab took a deep breath to respond but his phone rang. "Hello,. Jack is that you?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Taste the Forbidden fruit (Maz) Empty Re: Taste the Forbidden fruit (Maz)

Post by Maz117 Tue May 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Jack had been sitting at his office desk filing paper work and writing reports. It was a pretty boring day for him, slow and frankly boring to him. Being a special agent he was use to undercover missions and protecting suspects. Today though was not like that, he had been very behind on his paper work and his CO was breathing down his neck about it. So Jack had been sitting there about to reach for his coffee when his cell had rung. He paused, it was probably his CO calling to see if Jack was doing his paper work. Jack was about to ignore it when he pulled it out of his pocket and looked at the caller id. It was his old friend Calab, they had been friends since childhood but instead of joining the FBI with Jack Calab had gone to become a priest.

Flipping the phone open he barely even muttered a word before he heard Calab speaking, he sounded terrified as he told Jack ""Its me Calab, come here quick, I need you, someone just thrented to kill her...my sister you have to help me" Jace immidiantly stood up yanking his jacket on. Telling Calab to get home and get Elizabeth back home as soon as possible and that Jack was on his way there.

Running to the elevator he saw his CO, "Jack where do you think your going!?" haulted suddenly, "I'm sorry sir but its urgent I leave now my friends sister is in danger and I need to get there." His CO stepped to the side, "Will you need backup son?" He said calmly and Jack shook his head. "I'll phone in if it gets worse sir" As he ran past his boss to the elevator, pushing the button to the garage level he stood there impatiently tapping his foot.

When Jack got to his car he jumped in quickly and sped off in his 2010 Nissan GT-R, not the normal car for a FBI agent but Jack loved nice cars and this car, painted black looked very slick as he sped through the city. His office was a good drive from Calabs house and when Jack was 5 minutes away he took his phone out and dialed in Calabs number. "Yes, it's me Calab i'm 5 minutes out, is she home?" He said briskly.
Maz117
Maz117

Male Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 17, 2011 8:43 pm

Eliabeth had poured herself a tall glass of water and started to sip it while Calab anserwed the phone. She wrinkled her brow as he spoke into the phone saying something that sounded like "Yeah she is right here" Suddenly she grew a bit nervous, there was a reason Calab wanted her to come home early. And the person on the other side had something to do with it. She eyed her brother and tapped her foot when he hung up.

"Well" Calab started then he rubbed the back of his neck. "Jack is coming to visit" It wasnt a complete lie and Calab wasnt sure how much his sisister should know at this moment,.

Elizabeth let of a squeel and looked down at herself, she was wearing her work clothes, capires and a t-shirt, she was dirty from the construction site, her hair was messy, her face was dirty from the dirt and slightly sunburned, She looked at her brother in disbelife.

"I have to have a shower" Calab shook his head. "There is no time, he will be here anymoment" Elizabeth stared at him.

"You listen to me Calab Justin Grant I will be having a shower" She began to gently poke him in the chest. "I will not met your childhood friend in my rags" With that she was up the stairs and into the bathroom. Where she stripped and looked at her faint scars, she was glad that they were faint and on her back so they didnt show.

She had her shower and then dressed in a pair of black carpri pants and t-shirt, least they were clean, then she brushed her hair and let it fall freely. And framing her face. She then walked down the stairs to see if her brothers childhood friend had arrived she still wondered if the notes and flowers that had been ariving for her had something to do with him visiting she knew that he was FBI but that was all that she knew.

Calab had watched his sister walk up the stairs with a shake of his head. His sister was defiently a fire ball. Somehow he knew that she was holding something in. She was too strong, she was too tightlipped about the boarding school she was in, but when he went to infestagate it he had learned that a year after Elizabeth had graduated it had closed down.

He heard the shower turn on and pulled out all the notes that his sister had recived from this stalker, if the stalker was the same person that had confessed to the murder that he was about to commit on his sister he knew that Jack would want to see all of this. The doors were locked but he had given Jack a key not too long ago and he hoped that he had it.

His sister was still in the bathroom and hopefully Jack would get here before Eliabeth got out.

(( I know its a bit confusing but I just did the two characters in two different parts. So what Calab is doing is during Elizabeth getting ready. Calab is a free character you can handle the metting if you want, and controle Caleb.))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Tue May 17, 2011 9:00 pm

Jack still driving with the phone on listening to Calab, least she was home as they hung up the phone. Moments later Jack had pulled up beside Calab's house. He parked and locked his car as he slid his jacket on concealing the pistol he wore under the jacket. He knew Calab did not approve of guns but if someone was out to kill his sister the gun was not coming off of Jack. As he walked up to the door he did a quick look around, the houses next door were fairly spaced apart and the neighborhood seemed quiet, the front windows didn't show much into the house but that didn't mean people could see what was going on inside.

Jack stepped up to the door and knocked three times, it didn't take Calab much time to open the door, his friend was shaking and there was beads of sweat on his brow. Calab began to speak very fast. "Jack, thank god your hear, Elizabeth is upstairs taking a shower, I told her not to but she insisted.." Jack made Calab pause by putting is hand on his friends shoulder. "You did the right thing calling me, now let me inside so no one else can hear this." He said calmly as Calab noticed that Jack was still outside and the door was open so everyone if anyone was listening could hear.

Calab led Jack into what seemed like the living room, "Please sit Jack, do you need anything?" Jack shook his head. "No, please sit down and explain to me what happened." Calab sat down and started from the beginning when he was at church earlier this day, Jack listened closely but he also was listening to the shower water and any sudden noises that might come from upstairs. When Calab finally stopped Jack looked at his friend. "You did the right thing, getting her home is probably the safest place for her right now. I don't think this man will try a direct attack on her in a house, if what your saying is true if you think this stalker of hers could be the same man you heard today well we already have one connection." He said thinking he could get a hold of anything the stalker had sent Elizabeth and run it for prints.

After a moment of speaking he heard steps coming down the stairs, standing up he turned toward the stairs, Calab also standing up saw his sister and spoke. "Ah Elizabeth, this is Jack. Jack this is Elizabeth." Jack who's jacket was unbuttoned for comfort, he had chosen to wore his red tie today, so he looked very sharp. He took a step forward to his best friends sister. "Hello Elizabeth, I've heard such wonderful things about you" He said calmly as he offered his hand to greet her. "You are probably wondering why I'm here on such short notice."

(( I got'cha so far its going swell and honestly Ill control calab when I post as well. Hopefully I did fine I myself get a bit confused sometimes when posting for 2 people. anyway hopefully this went where you wanted)))
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Calab was glad his friend was here, Jack just had something speical about him it seemed. Calab felt more calm around him and he felt better with his friend on the case, he just released then that he had talked to his friend before he contacted the local police department he would have to ask Jack if he thought the locals needed to notified.

As he told his friend what had happened that day, he too was listening for the shower trying to make sure his sister didnt find out, unless that was what Jack wanted. "Elizabeth isnt going to like staying at home too much, she is a little stubbrone" He chuckled nervously. "She will demand to be able to work on her youth centre she wants it opned by next summer. Well she wanted it opeend for winter but that doesnt look like tis going to happen"

He handed Calab the letters. That were all in plastic covers, like the type you put reports in, "They came like this" He raised an eyebrow as the shower cut off. "Well here she comes"

Elizabeth had begun to walk down the stairs when she stopped short. Her eyes fell on who she could only guess was Jack. WHne she was indroced she smiled. Then as she always did when she was nervous she walked into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of iced tea. "Would you like anything to drink Jack"

She was on purpose ignoring the question, and how good looking Jack was, The only reason that Jack could be here was someone vadalized the church again she turned to her brother. "Calab did someone vandilziethe church again?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Tue May 17, 2011 9:48 pm

Jack listened to his friend and smiled. "No one ever does, especially on when they lead a project that has just attention for its completion" he said calmly, the note he looked at and glared, whoever this was knew what he was doing. Mostly likely he wore surgical gloves when he attached the letters which would make this harder. He began to think about it, but he did notice Calab had begun to calm down a bit, Jack had always noticed that, his friend was always worried about things he could not control but Jack being how he was somehow made his friend feel better. "You won't need to contact the police I'll take care of it buddy." He said calmly.

Jack noticed that she wouldn't shake his hand, odd he thought, but she must have suspected something thats why she went into the kitchen for a drink. "No thank you mam" He said calmly as he walked into the kitchen after her, Calab right behind him. She was nervous about something, what she was nervous about Jack was unsure. Maybe she had an idea why Jack was here, but to Jacks knowledge Calab hadn't spoken to her yet, she then spoke to her brother about people vandilizing the church, Calab smiled. "No Elizabeth its not that, I'm afraid its much worse than that." Jack took a mental note of how Elizabeth carried herself, from what he could tell she was a beautiful woman in her 20's, her hands looked worn from the work she did and she carried herself differently than most woman who looked like her did. Jack spoke, "Yes I have to agree with your brother, the situation is very grave." He paused. "Can you join me in the living room and lets take a seat?"
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 17, 2011 10:08 pm

Elizabeth knew that she would seem rude not shaking Jacks hand but she didnt like to be touched but anyone. She flashed a smile at her brother to try and prove that she was okay. Once in the ktchen she took a sip of her drink then fidigted with simple dishes putting some in the sink and making another jug of iced tear.

She had caught the "Mam" and although it made her smile in the inside she was too nervous. She had heard her brothers stories, Jack caught things that most people missed, maybe he would be the one to find out that she had scars from her time, mental as well as emotional and phyiscal. She knew that Calab had tried to fight to get her back home with him but it had been impossible. She did not blame him at all, she didnt even blame her grandparents for keeping her in the school. She had been punished for failures and mistakes so in her mind it was justified.

Her heart skipped a beat when her brother let her know that it wasnt the church she looked up at her brother,. "What is going on Calab" She paused "Does this have something to do with all of the roses?" Her body was stiff and her fingers were slightly trembling.

Stillly she nodded and walked into the living room. Her cat came running in as she sat down on the couch and curled up into her lap. Her dog was sitting at her fear staring at Jack.

"So, what is going on?" She asked while taking another drink.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Tue May 17, 2011 10:25 pm

Jack sat down after Elizabeth did, it was out of politeness he did things like that, his family raised him to be a gentleman and small things like that was polite, after he sat down he took a note of the cat, not that he wasn't worried about it, he just didn't like cats much but ignored it and stared at Elizabeth, when she said something about roses his eyebrow raised a bit as he took a mental note and looked at Calab, "You said nothing about roses my friend." Calab began to speak but Jack smiled, "Its fine its been brought up." He looked at Elizabeth, "Elizabeth do you know who has been sending those roses to you?" He said calmly, his hands in his lap. He took a note that her hands were shaking a bit and she sat very stiff. "Please relax Elizabeth." He said as calmly and as soothing as he could.

Calab looked at Jack, "You should tell her Jack" He said nervously, this was deffinatly getting to him, and it should his sister was in danger and Jack was the closest friend to the family Calab had. Jack took a deep breath and looked into Elizabeth's eyes. "Elizabeth its come to out attention, that someone is going to attempt to murder you. Today when your brother was with someone for confession the man told him that he was going to kill you." He paused letting that linger for a moment. "That is why I am here, to keep you safe. Now I know you probably have questions, but I also have questions to ask you and I need you to be 100% honest with me." He said calmly, he watched her for a good while trying to read her face which was proving to be difficult she hid her emotions well.

Calab finally spoke, his eyes teary. "Elizabeth, I need you to stay here where its safe, Jack will need time to catch this man.." He said almost as if he was pleading with her not to go back to her project. Jack yes agreed with his friend but to be certain she would be safe it would be better if he relocated her.. if it came to that. "Do you have anything to add Elizabeth?" Jack said calmly
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Elizabeth glared at Jack. "I rescued Lightening here from the home. Err school" She quickly tried to correct her self "I had to fight to keep him there and had to fight to get him here" She had a feeling Jack wasnt a cat person. She absentmidly petted Lightning and then reached down and stroked her dogs head.

When the roses were brought up Elizabeth just shook her head. "I just assumed it was the kids in the neighbourhood." She licked her lips "You know just happy about the center and such, no body really locks thier doors around here, so I left my car open and they were just left on the seat" She shrugged again.

She shot a glare at Jack for telling her to relax. "I am" She lied. But sighed "Sorry I am just so far behind in my building and I really do need to get back" She was going to go on but her brother spoke. "Tell me what?" She asked "What is going on?" She switched her deadly glare to both of them. She didnt like being in thedark.

When it was let out she chuckled to which her cat angerily mewed then leapt out of her lap and to the top of the couch. She stood and went back to the kitchen to get another drink then she came back. "Calab you should know better, you are not suppose to talk about the confessionals" She rubbed the back of her neck and looked at the two guys as if she was still waiting for the joke. "So where are the hidden cameras?"

Out of the coner of her eye she nocited Jack again and chocked on her iced tea. Damn he was hot, she had to shake her head, that wasnt right it was her brothers best friend, and guys like that werent single anyways.

She sighed "I must finish the centre, I want done soon as possible." She took a long drink of her drink and then raised an eyebrow. Then she froze. "You arent lying are you?" She shook her head. "Who would want to kill me?" She shook her head. "I dont know who would want to" She swallowed hard and looked at Jack. "So thats wht you are here" She slowly slucked down to the ground and sat on the carpet her arms wrapped around her long legs. Her face had lost color and she was slightly shaking. Her eyes were void as if she no longer saw them.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Tue May 17, 2011 11:13 pm

Jace smiling as she spoke a bit, she really wanted to help this community, he admired people like that, volunteering to make peoples lives better really showed someones true colors. He did however catch her lie but ignored it, something was bugging her and he would find out soon enough. He let her talk for a bit as Cabal tried to calm her down. Finally though the truth hit her, and it hit her hard. Cabal got up and rushed to his sisters side holding her and telling her it was going to be alright, Jack however stayed where he was. "Unfortunatly its not a joke mam, this is very serious and I am going to have to confiscate the roses you still have as well as anything else you have recieved out of the ordinary." His voice had changed now it was his business voice, he was here to keep her safe and he needed those things to help him figure out who would do this. His expression then changed. "Yes that is why I am here, I wish it would have been under different circumstances considering how long I have know your brother but never have met you" He said smiling a polite smile, he meant it.

Jack stood up and went into the kitchen, grabbing a glass and some water he took a packet from his coat and poured a powder into the water. It helped him relax maybe it could help her. He walked back into the living room and squatted down in front of her. "Here drink this it will help the nerves a bit" He said staring into her lovely eyes smiling. "Tonight I think it might be best if I stay here Cabal Ill stay down here on the couch, tomorrow I need you both to come to my office with me so we can figure out who is behind this and try to get you protective custody." he said still smiling calmly staring into her eyes trying to help her feel better by just showing that he was there to help.
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 17, 2011 11:56 pm

Elizabeth didnt feel Calab trying to comfort her she was in a state of simi shock she had a stalker someone that wanted her dead. Why would anyone wanted her dead? She had never had a boyfriend so no jilted ex to be upset with her, never took money or drugs so no gangs. Everyone she talked to seemed excited about the youth centre her mind was racing there was realy no one she could think of that would want her murdered.

She numbly noddded "The newest one is on the top of the garbage can" She sighed "Most of the letters and just expressing love for me" She rolled her eyes. "As if it exsists" She noticed the business like tone to his voice but it didnt phase her, she was used to that from the teachers. She licked her lips and looked up at them. "You are going to stay here" She asked Jack with a confused look in her eye. "Why, I am sure the man just wanted a reaction, wanted me to respond to the letters just because I dont have a realtionship who ever this is seems to think that he can have me" She smiled "Maybe if I just have a fake realtionship he will go away"

Taking the drink from Jack she gave him a wary look, her hands were trembling. She had been given drinks at the school that had knocked her out, when she had asked when she wasnt allowed to go home for breaks, or why certain things happened like the beatings and now here was this other man that was giving her a drink that was going to help her relax. She took it and smelled it and then turning to Calab she grinned and then took the drink, if Calab trusted Jack then so would she.

She couldnt keep Jack's eyes for too long, she of course didnt notice anyof this to her it was all normal. But she had to admit that he did have dreamy eyes.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Wed May 18, 2011 11:06 am

Jack nodded, naturally most girls tended to keep roses, why was she throwing them away? Proably because of how many she has been receiving and has been getting annoyed by them. Jack stood there for a moment while he waited for Elizabeth to finish the drink that she seemed to not want, maybe prior accidents with people spiking her drink he thought, that was common in some clubs but she didn't look like the clubbing type, maybe occasionally.
"Yes I will be here for a night or two." He listened to her idea. "I do not think that is the case, most people who set up this are not out for a reaction, they will crave the feeling that they are being hunted while they hunt their victim, it's rather sick honestly. I do not believe you should contact this person." He said sternly, he was behind it 100%

He noticed she was still shaking, but for a normal person that was to be expected, the shock of finding out your in danger of being killed usually sends the person into shock, however Elizabeth was doing fine with it, scared yes but she was trying to be smart about it and only reveal what she wanted. Which was odd.

Jack noticed she didn't really trust the drink, "Don't worry its just vitamin c mixture I find it helps sooth the nerves." He said smiling gently at her. He looked at Calab, "Stay here with her I will go get this rose." He said calmly as he stood up and walked over to the door, opening it and taking a look outside before stepping out. Quiet, which was good he walked outside to the trashcan, like she said the rose was there, pulling out some surgical gloves he picked up the rose gently and walked to his car to grab a evidence bag and one for the letter.

He walked back in with the rose sealed inside the evidence bag, he closes the door and locked it securely, they might not be used to locking doors but they would need to seal the back door window locks, and anything else that was not locked properly. He walked back into the living room and looked over at Calab and Elizabeth with the rose inhis hand. "Can you hand me that note?" He said to either or.
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 18, 2011 11:47 am

Elizabeth didnt think it was odd that she threw out the flowers She didnt understand the giving of flowers to show love or obbession. She nodded as Jack explained what he thought of her idea, of course it couldnt be that it was never easy with her. She chewed her bottom lip and finally started drinking the water again.

An outsider might see her has untrusting and cold. Like she had it all together but she was panicking in the inside. She doubted the person would stop with her, he would kill Calab and anyone else that got in the way. She of course would not let it get that far. She would willing die if it ment her brother would live.

She wached Jack leave and turned her attention to her brother with a raised eyebrow. He brother chuckled "I didnt know what to do I panicked, you may think he is a bit forboding in the way he looks but he is the best"

Elizabeth was going tosay soemthing but he had walked back in. Elizabeth stood from her place on the floor and sat on the back of th couch, her back to the wall. Unknowling she had putherself in the safest part of the room, high up and her back to the wall where she could see everything,.

Calab glancing at his sister a bit confused handed the note to Jack. His sister was acting strange, even for her, he figured she would be at least pacing or something, anything was better then this sature inpression that his sister was doing.

He raised an eyebrow to Jack, he figured that with all the training maybe he could get an handle on the way Elizabeth was acting.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Wed May 18, 2011 12:19 pm

Taking the note he gently slid it into the evidence bag and sealed it shut, placing it on a near by counter he looked at his friend who looked worried for his sister. "Listen this has been a long day, I can't tell you who this man is now but tomorrow after some sleep you will feel better after the shock washes away, I know you just showered Elizabeth but a bath may also calm the nerves more so." He said while standing up, slightly shrugging to his friend about the way she was acting.

Jack was intent on finding this man, his best friends sister's life was at stake and he would spare nothing to catch this man, his eyes showed the determination in them. "I will get my bag out of my car, I carry some spare clothes in there" he said taking his jacket off and hanging it on a nearby coat hanger, his gun holster was clearly visable now, it also showed a better view of how athletic Jack really was, the sleeves to his shirt were loose but still were tight enough to show the defined arms and shoulders. "Ill be right back." It did not take him no more than a minute to get a bag with a few pairs of clothes and essentials, as walked back in he thought he heard something near by but it could have been a cat for all he knew. Jack was a dog person, owning one himself, an Australian Sheppard named Roxy, he sent a quick text message to his neighbor asking if he could feed her for the next day or so.

Walking in he set his bag down by the coat hanger and waved Calab over. "Listen, I know your worried but she's in shock right now, we need to keep her in a calm environment, if she hasn't eaten yet lets grab a bite before settling in. I will sleep down here and stay up a good bit just in case this man trys to make a move"
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 18, 2011 12:51 pm

Watching Jack put the package down Elizabeth licked her lips and chewed in the inside of her lower lip she was trying so hard to keep herself compused, her years in the school helped her, she had years of practise to pretending everything was okay, that the whipping marks on her back and thighs didnt hurt. That even though it killed her to see almost everyone else leave on holiday break she was forced to stay behind she never let it show.

She had barely heard what Jack had said something about a bath. Numbly she nodded and took a deep breath. "I suppose" She smiled and kissed Caleb's cheeck and nodded to Jack, "Good night" She walked in away that her back was never too Jack, even though it was covered by her shirt, it was a protection thing she never showed her back to a stranger if she could prevent it.

She whistled for her dog who happily came with her. She locked her self into the bathroom and ran herself a back, it would be good to have a good soaking she knew that, her mucles were sore from her working today and with the door locked and her dog sitting near it she felt safier.

Her thoughts drifted to Jack the way he looked when he took off his coat the way she could tell he was toned. She splashed some ofthe water on her face and sighed. She couldnt be thinking like this, some man wanted to kill her. No time for crushes.She couldnt and wouldnt realtionships were never a good thing. She took a sip of her waterand sighed.

Meanwhile down stairs Calab looked at Jack. "Something happened at that damned school, do you see how she acts? And dont ever take your belt off around her, I did once and she nearly hit the roof" He shook his head sadly "She wont tell me anthing she knows I feel guilty for her staying at that hell hole" He rubbed his temples.

"She will probably be hungry but wont admit it, she will only eat if all of us eat" He went into the kitchen and started making sandwitches.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Wed May 18, 2011 1:18 pm

Jack watched as Elizabeth went upstairs, odd how she wouldn't show her back but it could just be out of respect. He would find out soon he figured, when Calab spoke Jack was still in his thoughts about Elizabeth, she was beautiful no doubt, maybe a reason this man would want to kill her but that made no sense, maybe it was out of spite of rejection, possibly he figured but it didn't add up, something had happened prior. Jack heard Calab. "She doesn't talk about the school? There is a reason, did you notice how she walked out, she wouldn't turn her back on me. Or how she sat down with her back to a wall?" He said calmly as he looked at his friend. Jack heard the water running and figured she was about to take a bath, good she looked like she needed it, "Well I will need a bite to eat, I haven't eaten since this morning, I was about to grab some food when you called and I raced over here." He said shrugging a bit. "You also look like you could use a bite my friend" He said slapping his friend on the shoulder.

Walking into the kitchen he heard the water cut off, good he thought she needs to relax and calm herself. Calab spoke. "We don't have much right now I do have some steaks in the fridge I was planning to make tomorrow." He said pulling them out, Jack smiled. "Thats fine, let me cook those I recently picked up cooking and I'm farely good at it." He said taking a knife and cutting the packaging around the meat. "Do you have any potatos?" He asked Calab and Calab went over to the pantry and pulled out 3. "Thats fine just leave those here, why not you go change out of your clothes and put on something more comfy." He was trying to calm his friend down as well. Calab nodded his head. "Ill be right back" he said leaving the room and heading to his

Jack heard his friend walk upstairs and could hear the water splashing a bit as he turned on the oven to pre-heat it. After cleaning the potatos he wrapped them in tin foil and put them inside the oven while the steaks simmered in the pan. Putting a few hints of spices and olive oil as he cooked them. Next he went and got some canned veggies, he would have normally prefered prepping the veggies himself but it was all they had, pouring them into a pot and letting them cook.

By the time Calab had come down most of the food was ready except the potatos, and by the time Elizabeth would come down the food would be on the table hot and ready, "Calab what do you have to drink here?" he said right as Elizabeth walked in

(((Hopefuly Im doing this to your expectations Razz)))
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 18, 2011 1:59 pm

Up in the bath Elizabeth sighed and just let the hot water try and relax her. Turning to her dog she sighed. "Thunder what am I getting into?" She shook her head. "I told them I would never speak of the school" She rubbed her temples, she wasnt sure but if it was the men from the school, or the ones that had stolen her entire trust fund things could get bad. "No I am insane, they wouldnt be coming after me"

She allowed the hot water to relax herself more but was soon distracted by the smells. Her stomach growled loudly and she had to giggle and she drained the tub, dried, changed into some sweat pants and a t-shirt, her hair was still in the pony tail. She looked in the mirror, in her mind it wasnt the most appealing outfit but it was comfortable.

She went down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. "Mmmmm what smells so lovley?" She said softly then she sat down and looked up at the men.

Calab had sinced changed into track pants and a t-shirt had trned to Jack.

"Well there is water, Juice, soda, and even some beer" Calab said ,"Preety much anthing I keep a well stocked fridge"

Elizabeth raised an eyebrow. That was an understatment, their house could soly support the local grocery stores but she didnt mind, ment on the days she had her migranes she could stay home.

((Figured I would give a bit of the back up stoy...not sure if that should be who is hunting her, but we will see hope you liked lovingyour posts btw))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Wed May 18, 2011 2:42 pm

Jack smiled as he heard Elizabeth come down stairs and enter the kitchen, standing up as Elizabeth walked in. "Its nothing to much just some steaks and vegetables" He said politely, as he walked over to the sink and pulled out a clean glass and poured himself some water.. As he walked back he set his glass down and pulled out Elizabeth's seat. "I didn't know how you liked your steak, so I did it medium to medium rare, I hope you like it." He said smiling. "Please sit enjoy yourself. Tomorrow is going to be very busy." He said calmly as he waited for Elizabeth to sit down.

Once she did he sat down at the corner and Cabal who had grabbed a beer sat down at the head. "Did you want something to drink Elizabeth?" He asked, but at that point Cabal had lowered his head. "Let us pray" he said quietly though his hand was shaking a little, "Bless us, Oh Lord, and these thy gifts which we are about to receive from thy bounty, through Christ, Our Lord. Amen." He then added. "Also we pray for the safety of my sister in the dire situation that we are in Lord. Amen." He then looked up and went and got his sister some tea to drink.

Jack sitting down waited for Elizabeth to take the first bite, it was natural for him to wait for the lady to eat first because it was the proper thing to do. He spoke. "I want to let you know I plan to keep you safe, tomorrow I need you to come with me to my office and we need to talk about your situation and safety he said calmly. He was still wearing his black slacks, white shirt with his red tie, though the tie was loose and casual. Calab had sat back down setting the glass in front of his sister, patting her shoulder as he walked to his seat, sitting down he took a bite of the steak. "Very good Jack who taught you?" He was trying to change the subject, Jack looked at him. "I actually have been just watching food network when I am at my apartment" He said looking away from Elizabeth, this point he did take a small bite from his food tasting it. "If you have any questions Elizabeth please feel free to ask. Since this is the first time we have met I'm sure you are curious to get to know your brothers friend since I'm sure he has spoken of me since he has of you."
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 18, 2011 4:38 pm

The fact that Jack stood when she entered did not get passed her. So he was a gentleman, a very good looking gentleman, but still he was only here for the job. She allowed him to get her to seat, her back to the wall as always, it really didnt make safe bascally trapping her, but this way no one could sneak up on her.

She bowed her head in prayer but when it was done she kicked her brother under the table. "There are starving people in the world, children beign bea" She stopped herself short, "There are more important things to pray about then me" She whispered harshly. Then she smiled and continued to eat.

Smiling at the steak "Prefect" She started eating "Wow this is really good" She complimented Jack. Her thoughts that Jack was focused on the job was only confrimed when he outlined the next day. She was about to protest that she had to work on the centre some more but her brother shot her a look

"Fine I will give them the day off, it suppose to rain anyway" She shrugged but it was clear that she was upset. . She looked at Jack, he seemed to be relaxed but at the same time she knew that he was on high alert.

"Hmmm questions" She sat back and rubbed her chin with a wicked gleem in her eyes then she turned innocent "Well I dont really know, I am more of a allow people tell me what they want me to know kind of person"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Fri May 20, 2011 8:19 pm

(((sorry internet problems past 2 days Ill post tomorrow now that I have it fixed)))
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 20, 2011 8:21 pm

((Sounds good glad you goit it fixed))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Tue May 24, 2011 3:58 pm

Jack had heard the pause when she talked about children, he accepted the silence as a don't bring it up thing though later he might have to. As they ate in silence he was trying to piece this puzzle together with not much luck then again the case was early. "Alright then we will need to be at my office by 8-9 am. Hopefully that will give us enough time to figure this out." He said as he took a bit, he had not known it was suppose to rain, ah well the weather was pretty random as it is.

He smiled politely. "That is fine Im sure over the next few days we will become well aquainted with each other." He said as he began to stand up and take his dishes to the sink, grabbing any other unused dishes as well, setting them beside the sink he rinsed his and other dishes and wiped his hands on a nearby towel.

He watched Elizabeth she was truly a stunning person by look standards but he had a gut feeling there was something deeper and darker down there. He wouldn't bring it up. "Do you mind if I get a shower?" he asked Calab who shook his head. "Not at all Jack please help yourself, up the stairs first door on the right." Jack grinned. "Thanks" he said as he turned around and walked out of the kitchen, as he walked out Calab looked over to his sister. "Is there anything else you want to talk about?" he had not caught the little slip his sister had made he was just worried.

Upstairs Jack had entered the bathroom, turning the water on he began to take his shirt off and prepare for the shower. When he got in the water was very hot, Jack cleaned up quickly, pulling from his bag a stick of deodorant, toothbrush and paste as he prepared to call it a night. From his bag he also pulled out a pair of jogging pants and a workout tee shirt. Putting them on he walked back downstairs.

(((Sorry for long delay I have had writers block lately)))
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 25, 2011 10:21 pm

Elizabeth hoped that her slip had gotten past the two men. She had never told anyone about the beatings in the bording school. The whippings and being forced to stand up on a table naked with a collection of other girls and their breats, nipples, asses, and other body parts being compared. She didnt want her brother to feel even more guilty for her being there for so long. She had gotten away from the place, and the school had since closed down.

When Jack spoke again she raised an eyebrow. She wasnt sure how she felt about being so close to him she watched as he cleared the dishes then watched as he left for a shower.

She turned to her brother. "I am fine Brother really" She smiled Then looked up to where Jake went "So is he married, I would hate for him to be away from his wife or hius girlfriend because of me"

When he came back dressed as he was she chocked on the drink that she had just taken. Turning a bit red in the face she tried to deflect her reaction "So I have heard stories of stalkers putting cameras in the room or bathroom of those they are stalking, are you sure that didnt happen here?"

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Tue May 31, 2011 12:49 pm

Jack walked into the kitchen calmly, he caught Elizabeths small choke but he ignored it for now as he walked in and took a seat. "Thanks for letting me shower." he said softly looking at his friend and his friends sister. He listened to her speak. "Yes.. and no, from what I can tell so far I don't think we need to worry about cameras at this moment, but some cases have had them yes. Though if he did hide cameras there he just got a shocker of his life." He said as he chuckled, Caleb tried to chuckle a bit but ended up taking a drink from his glass.

Jack who still had semi wet hair did not notice the bead of water running down his face. As it crept down he actually seemed at peace with himself, as he took a sip of water the drop fell off and hit his hand. He chuckles a bit, "Elizabeth what do you operate over at the shelter? Also how well do you know the crew there. Its possible someone there fancies you.." He said suddenly taking another sip of water.

((SOrry for shortness Im writing from my cell :/))
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 31, 2011 1:24 pm

Sighing in relife that Jack didnt think that who ever was doing this didnt have a camera somewhere. She did giggle slightly at his comment. "That he did" She muttered her brother glanced at her with a raised eyebrow. She shook her head slightly then turned her attention to Jack while taking another drink.

"I am hoping to open up a shelter slash reccenter hang out place for the local teens." She said, "We have a lot of poverty here and that has caused a lot of young people to turn to crime, I think that if they had a place to hang out and not be so bored. I am hopeing they will also get out of bad home situations." She sighed "Well its mainly the youth they need the work experiance, I of course have some contracters, they always give wolfwhistles" She shrugged. "Come in jeans and a hard hard, safty vest and steel toed boots and you could check it out"

She then blushed, she couldnt belive that she just said that. "I mean, if you want to be sure for yourself"

((That was really good))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next