The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scottish Feud [Private/Mature]

2 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

The Scottish Feud [Private/Mature] - Page 22 Empty Re: The Scottish Feud [Private/Mature]

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:18 pm

Seeing that Adriana was still not relaxed he sat his cup down again. "Lady Adriana I know I have been cold and I acted what could of been seen as roughly but I did want the best for you" He stood and offered his hand to her. "Here let me show you something"

Slowly he made his wat to where his wife was burried beside it was a smaller grave "That is Annora's brother, I got her pregant too close together and she died, that is a reason why I come off as cold"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

The Scottish Feud [Private/Mature] - Page 22 Empty Re: The Scottish Feud [Private/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:55 pm

Adriana watched him quietly, and took his hand. She stood up slowly, and let him lead her to the grave. she listened to what he said, and was saddened by the loss of his son and wife. "Oh... Alec.. I'm sorry," she told him softly, her hand clutching his tightly.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:29 pm

Alec knelt down kissed his fingers and brought then to each cross. "I never felt anything since they died" He paused "Until I saw you" He sighed "You are like her, so much fire and stubbroness, I hust wanted to protect you" He stood. "I think the talk around town is right, Brodrick is a better match"

He bowed to her slightly then walked away into the woods.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:49 pm

Her heart ached for him. He lost his wife and son. It was so unfair. She listened to his words, but when he mentioned Brodrick a better match, she shook her head. But before she had a chance to reply, he was walking off into the woods. With a huff, she rushed after him. "I don't want to be with Brodrick. I don't know why the others would think he's the better match." She reached for him and grabbed his arm, and pulled him to a stop. "If I were to choose anyone, it would be you. As long as you aren't forcing me to choose you. Do you really love me?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:56 am

If Alec was the angrey type he would have punched a tree and probably broken his hand but he knew that would scare Adriana. He took deep breathes. Brodrick would be a better match, he didnt have the backage that Alec had.

When she came after him he turned to look at her and sighed. "Everyone says it because you deserve the very best" He looked down and when she asked the question he bent his head down and kissed her passionetly pushing his tounge gently into her mouth. He broke it hopefully leaving her wanting more. "I do Lady Adriana"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:32 pm

( soooo many feels! )

She watched him. "Why wouldn't they think you...." She was startled by his kiss, her first kiss.when he broke the kiss, she gasped and touched her lips. Her stomach did a weird topsy turvy thing. "How... What does love feel like?" She asked him, innocently, she thought what she was feeling was love, but she wasn't really sure. He made her feel things she never felt before.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:41 pm

When he broke the kiss he sighed. It had most likely been her first kiss, he could see it in her eyes. "Aww damn Adriana, your first kiss should have been more gentle" He sighed and smiled as she asked the question. "That is hard to explain" He took her hand and put it on his bare chest so she could feel his heart beating. "How does that feel?" He bent down and prepared her for another kiss but stopped before he made contact to give her time to reject him or move closer for the kiss.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:09 pm

She smiled softly, pressing her palm over his heart when he put her hand there. She felt his heart beat, and looked at him. Her cheeks blushed, when he bent down, like he was going to kiss her. Moving closer to him, she lifted her chin and pressed her lips against his.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:56 pm

Alec sighed a little as she looked at him and kept her hand on his heart. He smiled as she lifted her chin and seemed to return the kiss. He softly stroked her cheek he softly ran his toungue over her teeth then broke it.

"You deserve to be kissed like that everyday"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:09 pm

She liked his kiss, she couldn't imagine kissing anyone but him. "I do?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:16 pm

He nodded and stroked both sides of her face "You do" He sighed "I was so wrong before, I just grew angry after a metting with your father and with knowing who your uncle was I just wanted you safe, I see now that you are more highlander then you think, very strong willed"

He lightly kissed her forhead "And strong, I can wait" He smiled a fun smile "but I do plan on bedding you soon and thought you might want to be married first" He winked and kissed her again then sighed. "Thank you Lady Adriana you have given me back my smile, I dont feel as heavy anymore either" He then bowed to her gently goosed her ass then walked away.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:30 pm

Adriana watched him quietly, a bit at a loss for words. She liked him, not being so gruff. She definitely had strong feelings for him. But being with him in bed, letting him have her, she wasn't sure she was entirely ready for that. "I'm glad I gave you back your...Oh!" she jumped, startled when he goosed her ass. Scoffing, she watched him walk away.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:35 pm

Alec heard her started gasp but didnt turn around. He made it back to the keep and watched Annora sleeping. He was certain that he had upset Adriana again but he just couldnt let her get to close so he had to throw in somehting that would prick her temper. And he was certain that the bed thing would do just that.

Still he sat there watching his little girl. The child was a mirror image of her mother.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:39 pm

( he's sooo confusing. XD )

Adriana sighed, a bit annoyed. She headed towards Catriona's house. Slipping inside, she sat down on her bed and tried to process everything that just happened.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:44 pm

((He is male, plus he is confused himself too))

Alec left the door way when he say her stiring. He wasnt ready to be alone with her, she was so small he was frightened that he would break her. He went to his study and rubbed his temples.

Brodrick came in. "You know Annora isnt that breakable, she rides horseback with me, takes care of that cat" Alec looked up "But she is so small"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:05 am

( Hehe silly male)

Adriana laid back in bed, not sure what to do. Alec loved her, gave her first kiss. The thought of marrying him was a little scary, but not as scary as it was when he was trying to force her and make her angry.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:05 am

Alec sighed "But she is so small" He rubbed his temples. "She needs a mother figure" Brodrick put a hand on his shoulder "You did the best you knew how to, no point living in the past we must just do better"

If Brodrick wasnt Alec's brother he would likely have been hit for that comment but instead Alec stood. "How is the training going?" And that is how it always was if it got too close Alec changed the subject or walked away.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Adriana sat there in silence, thinking about everything. After a moment, she went outside, took a walk.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:07 pm

Alec had walked outsdie over looking the men doing the training. He watchedthem, impressed but he of course could never tell them that, a good leader always found ways that the men could improve, least thats what his father trained him to say and think.

He had his hands on his hips and contiuned watching them.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Adriana was walking in silence, mostly distracted from her thoughts. When she looked up, she saw Alec, watching the training. Approaching him, she had an idea, a thought. "Alec... Would you teach me how to fight?" She asked, sure he would say no, because a 'lady doesn't fight'.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Alec heard her coming and nodded to her. His face still in a scowl the seasoned warriors had not been replaced by the new ones. He was about to go down and slam some heads together, not really but figivley. He stopped short and looked at him with sadness in his eyes "Lady Adriana do you not feel like me and my men can protect you enough?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:04 pm

She shook her head. "That is not what I am trying to imply. I believe you and your men are well capable to protect me, even though I wish not to be protected." Her gaze shifted to his men. "I do not like to be defenseless. I know it is not lady-like to fight. If there were a situation where I would need to fight, I would like to be able to know how."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:29 pm

Alec frowned "I know that you do not want to be protected but please dont let my men hear that, they will take great offense" He motioned her her to follow him. "I want you to feel comfortable here and if training is going to make you feel comfortable so be it"

He got down there "Okay men I am calling it, good training session" All the men staired at him but obeyed Alec picked up a bow and arrow and handed it to her then pointed to a target few 100 yards away "Try to hit that"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:32 am

"I don't want anyone to think I need to be protected," she told him softly. "I already do feel comfortable here." Except for the drinking, but she didn't want to admit to that. She followed him.

She watched as he sent his men away. "You.. didn't have to send them away." Taking the bow and arrow, she took a stance, and drew the bow and arrow, and aimed at the target. One thing she did at the border festival, was learn how to use the bow and arrow. And she even practiced when her uncle wasn't home, and she wasn't allowed at the border anymore. Drawing back the string, she held steady, and focused, aiming for the middle, then let the arrow fly, and hit the target.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:39 am

"The men would be distracted by you" He said "You are too beautiful" He watched as she took up the bow and arrow and raised his eyebrow when she hit the target. "It seems that you do not need much training"

He lifted a sword and handed it to her. "Try this" He paused "It might be a bit heavy but try it"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum