The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scottish Feud [Private/Mature]

2 posters

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

The Scottish Feud [Private/Mature] - Page 23 Empty Re: The Scottish Feud [Private/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:59 am

"Oh... thank you..." She smiled at him, and shook her head. She didn't view herself as beautiful. Or as a distraction. She took the sword. It's weight was almost too heavy for her, but she lifted it up, determination on her face.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

The Scottish Feud [Private/Mature] - Page 23 Empty Re: The Scottish Feud [Private/Mature]

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:49 pm

As she lifted the sword he nodded aprovaly then stood behind her and helped her. Now a dagger might be best for you, but this will help you controle." He helped her lifted the arms then helped her slice it down. "See prefect now you try" He took a step back to watch. "Is there something that you really want to learn? "
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:43 am

(( sorry it took so long. I got busy. And I have a research paper to do this weekend so I'm probably not going to be able to have a reply till Monday. I'm gonna reply real quick now. <3 ))

Adriana nodded, and let him show her what to do. "Okay." The sword was heavy, and she didn't really like it. She lifted the sword, and sliced it downwards like he showed her. "Oh. I have no idea...."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:14 pm

((Hope your research paper went well...no rush))

Alec still seeeing that she was having troubles pulled out a dagger from his boot. "This was my fathers" He paused "Try it, I am sure it will be easier"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:45 am

( I didn't finish my paper like I wanted to today. Oh well. I still have time to do it. XD I really need to work on doing things before the due date)

She looked at his dagger, then at him. "I... couldn't take your fathers dagger."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:28 pm

"Its for training" He paused "See the jewls in it?" He smiled "I will have one made for you" He licked his lips wishing he could part with the dagger but it was of the very few things he had left of his father.

"Go ahead try that, if you would like one let me know"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:03 am

"Oh okay," she looked at the dagger, fingering the jewels. "It's lovely. You... don't have to have one made for me. You don't have to do anything special for me..."

Hesitantly, she took the dagger, it actually felt right to hold a dagger. Not right to hold his fathers dagger, though, just a dagger in general.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:28 am

"You will have one" He softly carrassed her facee. "If you wish to protect yourself then you will be equipt" He sighed "Why cant you see that you deserve to have nice, speical things done for you?"

He watched her the dagger "Very good" He swallowed, she looked too beautiful to be holding a dagger, it still hurt his pride that shefelt unsafe enough here that she wanted the training.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Adriana watched him as he caressed her face. "Why do I deserve anything?"

She handled the dagger for a moment longer, before handing it back to him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:01 am

"You deserve everything Lady Adriana" He paused. "You deserve to be happy, to be loved, to even be protected from the horrors of this world" He brushed his thumb over her lip.

Taking trhe dager back he smiled. "So you found your wepon of choice?" He nodded "I shall get one made for you, and just so you know the ones I ask to make it are going to be very proud and if you deny them this honour they may never recover" He was teaser her a little but wanted to see her reaction.

He wanted Adriana so badly but he knew that she didnt want him. He looked into her eyes. "Is there anything you want"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:04 pm

"Why... do I deserve all that?" she asked him. He was distracting her as he brushed his thumb over her lip. Adriana blushed, deeply, and fought the sudden desire to lick his finger.

"Okay... I'll... accept it," she replied softly. Studying him, she blushed a little bit more. The way he looked at her, looked in her eyes, caused her to shiver. "I... don't know."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:54 am

"You deserve all that and more" He continued to softly run his thumb over her lips seeing that it was driving her to distraction,. "You are beautiful and I only sought to protect you, its our way to be protective, but I see that I upset you" He was trying to be calmer but being this close to a woman was have a effect on him. He was it will the realation that he wanted her.

Alec smiled "Good I will let them know, they will be walking on cloud nine" He said softly. He bent down and kissed her slowly slipping his tounge into her mouth to taste her then realsed her from the kiss and grinned. "Hmmm you look so hot when you blush"

"If there is anything you want let me know, anything but to go your uncle, I can not allow that" He looked at her "I know you think I am being controling, but even if you do not love me, or want me I want you safe" He looked into his eyes with a bit of sadness and fear but he then blinked and kissed her again. "Did you like your horse?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:27 pm

Adriana watched him, just him touching her lips nearly made her melt. She shivered, blushing a little bit more, startled by her bodies reactions. His kiss stopped the reply she had on the tip of her tongue. Her lips parted, as she kissed him back. "Hot? Really?"

Hearing his words, even if she didn't love him, she studied him. She never felt so attracted to anyone. Her feelings were strong, for this man. Returning his kiss, she clutched his tunic. "I do want you. I don't know what I'm feeling for you, but I do know I want you." The horse, of course, she'd kind of forgotten about it because she had been angry with him. "She is quite a lovely steed."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 01, 2012 12:50 pm

He could tell that he was having a effect on her he licked his lips. His innerds were twisting he wanted more then just kissing. He wanted her in his bed under him he wanted to be inside of her, that relizing that scared him. He couldnt do that to another woman, he still blamed himself if he had not gotten his frist wife pregant she would still be alive.

Those words were stoped short when suddenly he felt her tuging on him nad returning the kiss. Hearing the words he picked her up and spun her around and kissed her back hard. He smiled "I am glad you liked the horse" He stroked her. "Life could be good for you here, if you want it"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue May 01, 2012 3:07 pm

Adriana was startled when he picked her up and spun her. She kissed him back, blushing. "Really?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 03, 2012 11:18 am

He couldnt make sence of all thatwas going through his mind and body. His mind was telling he was no good for her and he needed to get away, far away but his heart and body was screaming for her.

"Really" he said softly "Please stay here with me" He paused "With Annora" He put his forhead to hers. "She is so much better with you" He said softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu May 03, 2012 12:40 pm

His offer caused her to blush and smile. She held onto him and touched a hand to his cheek as he rested his forehead against hers. "I want to stay here with you and her," she told him, it felt right to stay with him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 05, 2012 1:06 am

Chewing his lower lip as he felt her touch his cheek. He breathed a sigh of relife when she finally agreeed to stay. He hugged her close rubbing his hands sofly on her back on top ofthe dress. and then brought her chin up softly and kissed her passionetly licking her lips.

He sighed into the kiss. "You really are beautiful"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat May 05, 2012 10:37 am

Adriana smiled, happily and kissed him back. "Beautiful, really?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 06, 2012 12:00 am

"You are beautiful, and you deserve to be told so every day, but I will warn you, "My men can not see me as weak" He kissed her passiontely. "You are like a percious gem" He softly stroked her face. "My mom always taught me that I should let people know how I feel but it is still hard so you are going to have to be patient with me alright?"

He looked sad for a moment. "I am no good though" He stroked her face "Do you really want to risk fallin in love with a man like me?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun May 06, 2012 1:23 pm

Adriana smiled softly, wrapping her arms around him. "You're sweet," she replied and kissed him back. "You know... it doesn't make you any less tough to be in love. I can be patient."

She saw his face, how sad he looked. "I don't think you're no good. I want to be with you."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 06, 2012 4:55 pm

He frowned "I can not show the men any weakness" He shook his head "My men excepts me to be strong they need me to be strong" He sighed "My mother always did say that love makes someone stronger, maybe she was right"

He grinned "Well I want to be with you too" He kissed her softly,
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon May 07, 2012 12:46 pm

Adriana smiled softly at him, running her fingers over his plaid. "Your mother was wise," she told him, and kissed him back. "Mmm I'm glad."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 07, 2012 6:38 pm

As she soflty ran her fingers over his plaid a lump came to his chest and thoart he closed his eyes and sighed. His mother was wise. "She was" He smiled "She was from the lowlands, the King had ordered the highlanders to unite with the lowlanders, best way to do that was with marriage"

He kissed her back and stroked her face softly with his knuckles.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue May 08, 2012 2:01 pm

She smiled softly, and smoothed out his plaid. "Did she love your father?" she asked, watching him quietly.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum