The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At the Edge of Existence((OPEN to ALL))

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

At the Edge of Existence((OPEN to ALL)) Empty At the Edge of Existence((OPEN to ALL))

Post by insomvamp Fri May 20, 2011 1:02 pm

The doctor comes striding into view, inside his empty TARDIS, which groans as it travels through time and space. He stands at the consol, flipping levers and pressing buttons which controls how it careens through the fabric of reality, going to who knows where. He stands at the consol for a moment. "I think I'd rather like to go to the beach...", he muttered to himself, his british accent appearant immedietely. The groans of the TARDIS came to a stop with a small clunk as the TARDIS seemed to stop spinning madly through time. "Should be the beach...", he said, looking for a moment, and finding some sunglasses, and a lei dangling around his neck, while still wearing his blue suit and brown overcoat. He strides to the doors of the TARDIS, and takes in a breath before pulling the doors open and stepping outside, finding himself inside a busy mall.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

At the Edge of Existence((OPEN to ALL)) Empty Re: At the Edge of Existence((OPEN to ALL))

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri May 20, 2011 1:25 pm

A creature just appeared from nowhere, she was not alien, just a creature.She had pale moon like skin, short, coal black hair and mismatched eyes or gold-amber and blood-red. On her back lay a pair of wings, at the momment they were midngiht blue tipped with ink black. She wore a pair of trainers, a white shirt, torn black jeans and a tattered, pale blue scarf which hid the makrings of the seal that remained on her neck. She lifted her head slightly a prue white she-wolf with amber eyes stood at her feet. She tucked her wings in tightly hiding them mostly. She knew there was something different, that is what her senses told her.
"Mommy, why does she have feathers?" "Feather? don't be silly dear. she doesn't have.." the lady stoped and looekd to her the girl's eyes peirced through the lady's eyes and she quickly hurried along..."Why on earth did you tell me to come here Deadly?" she whinned and looked up seeing the blue box and it's owner.
You see these were her hunting grounds, she lived off the dead basicaly and so did her freind or companion. A group of drunks passed her and she jerked her wings folding themselves over her and people looked shocked but it took them a whiel for an old human emmory to clikc adn they began screaming. You see it was humans who betrayed her kind and left only about 6 of them left, well she didn't even know if the others were alive anymore and that was her fear.
"How on earth can such a memory travell through..." she stoped suddenly "damn it" she cursed and folded her wings quickly and crouched down putting ehr hands on the floor she did something to the humans all at once stopping their screams and they soon went back to their normal routines. "I have to be more careful"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

At the Edge of Existence((OPEN to ALL)) Empty Re: At the Edge of Existence((OPEN to ALL))

Post by insomvamp Fri May 20, 2011 11:23 pm

He peered out of his TARDIS through his black sunglasses before sliding them down his nose. He peered around, hearing screams. He quickly saw what appeared to be similar to a human but with wings and an eyebrow instinctively raised. He took off the glasses and threw them into the TARDIS and the lei as well before stepping out into the bright flourescent lighting of the mall, watching as the people stopped screaming and his eyes focused on her. "Hello...", he said cheerfully as he approached her, looking around at the people, seeing their reactions normal even though there was a woman with wings in the middle of the mall. "That's a neat trick...", he muttered as he stood in front of her, his hands in his overcoat as he took in a breath. He squinted at her for a moment. "And what exactly is it you have to be more careful about?", he asked.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat May 21, 2011 1:47 am

She rose to her feet folding her wings in tightly once again keeping them hidden from the human eye.
She looked to him hearing the cheerfull hello but her eye just peirced through him, listening as he spoke hearing the muttering easily. "Non é un truco, é algo que eu teño que facer para sobrevivir e, en canto ao que eu teño que ser máis coidadoso sobre, ten que entender como a humanos mente traballa" she said (It is not a trick, it’s something I need to do in order to survive and as for what I have to be more careful about, you should understand how the human mind works)

The white wolf sat at the girls feet as she read through the soul of the person in front of her instinctively. Her kind was long forgotten so much that if anyone did see one it was unlikely they knew what it actually was at all,but some worlds had records of her kind, but so far no one knew what she was and to her it was a good thing. She was still searching through his soul for answers. "Así mesmo, é a última do Time lords, non admira que eu non sabía que estaba, o seu 'core' é unha cor estraña, como o tempo da súa auto" she said in her naitve language of Galcian. (That's it, you’re the last of the Time lords, no wonder I did not know what you were, your 'core' is an odd colour, like time its self)

Last edited by Rose for the Hunter on Sat May 21, 2011 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat May 21, 2011 9:06 am

He narrowed his eyes at her, seeing her staring through him almost. "What's wrong? You spoke english just fine a second ago...", he said, knealing down and surveying the white wolf. He looked up at her at the mention of time lords, standing up and looking at her for a moment. "Yeah, but you can call me the Doctor...", he muttered softly. "So what's going on here exactly? I get here, people scream and I immedietely see you... You are the only thing out of place, in the middle of everything, in plain sight, but what--", he cut off, realizing the language. "That language hasn't been spoken in quite some time...", he said softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat May 21, 2011 9:17 am

"It's her native language, Galician. It hasn't been spoken for years in this world but in hers it is still the dominant language to those left anyway, Doctor. Now then we should introduce ourselves I am Deadly Score former resident of Hell and this is Seclusion Ash Soul, Sister of Pandora and Guardian of Utopia" said Deadly looking up to her companion.
"And likewise you are wondering about that, Seclusion dear. care to explain" she said and the girl was about to speak "In English" "fine then, Basically it's an old story from a long time ago, The memory is triggers by the sight of my wings due to circumstances, The one who engraved it in their memories was one of us with silver wings, not white, pure silver no black tips, but such painful last words" she said looking to Deadly with a 'There happy?' look.
"They didn't reliease how frightening those words were until they saw it for themselves" she said. "they are terrfied of that creature now, but also it gets triggered, sometime I wonder whymykind even orginated from them" she seemed slightly amused at that fact and Deadly nipped her wings "Stop it, you know what'll happen" snapped Seclusion her wings twitched and she rustled them before anyone saw and folded them in tightly once again. "Also by the looks of it the camoflague of that TARDIS was destoryed ro to be more precise broken" she said looking right past him to the blue box. "and you say I stand out a person coming out of a random blue box wearing sunglases and a lei. well I think you were looking for the beach" she said
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat May 21, 2011 8:12 pm

He blinked, his attention immedietely turning to the wolf at her side, and a small smile appeared on his face. "My, you are an intelligent one, aren't you? So what are you then?", he asked, placing a gentle hand in front of her, meeting eyes with Deadly for a moment before standing up at the mention of his TARDIS. A small frown appeared on his face. "Why? You don't like it? I rather do...", he mumbled, turning and facing the blue police box and giving a goofy smile before turning back. "So, you are here to feed on dead souls, she is a talking wolf, and if anyone sees your wings, they scream... there has got to be a reason I am here...", he said softly, peering at her at the mention of the beach. "I am taken where I am needed to go... usually...", he muttered.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun May 22, 2011 1:34 am

"I am The white wolf from hell" answered Deadly her amber eyes were gentle unlike Seclusion's as she sniffed his hand. "Now I do not believe I said that, I only mentioned that it stands out especailly in this time" she said"and as for why your here, I doubt it's because of this problem" she said thinking carefully "It's exactly 300 years today since those words were spoken." she said then closed her eyes recalling the last words that were spoken in that battle. When she opened her eyes she searched through his memories in his soul. "you have met nearly every creature imaginable, form the angels to the darleks. My what an interesting person you are" she said and Deadly nipped her "stop with the soul reading already Selcusion" "why, I'm learning something new, like you told me earlier" she said just being plain cheeky to her companion who gave up.
"Now then, Doctor, if you have no more questions of words for me or my companion , I have to pick up something from an old acquaintance of mine before I am detected by some unsavoury characters, who I do not wish to meet up with anytime soon" she said rubbing her neck and Deadly looked to her "Now then, I did warn you, I will pick the location next time" "Oh shut it" she said a bit ticked off all of a sudden
"Doctor, I suggest you leave this olace, you've had enough trouble in your long life and as for the problem here it is somethign I will deal with myself, Good day" she said and her and the wolf both bowed their heads before they headed off somewhere rather quickly. She stoped at a strange shop and walked inside taking ehr scarf off showing the markings around her neck in an aceint language. for those who read it it read 'Here lies the blood-stained angel'. "Oh great, that troublesome winged human is back" Deadly had stopped halfway.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun May 22, 2011 8:51 pm

He raised a brow to Deadly. "The one she mentioned?", he asked in a soft tone. His attention returned to Seclusion, having felt as though she was looking through him again, a small flicker of anger appearing in his eyes. "Stop. Don't go any further. You don't want to know my life, it might rip your mind apart...", he said sternly, his face brightening a little as he saw Deadly nip at her. "I have no more questions, if you believe there to be no problems 300 years to the day that she can't be seen properly without everyone bursting into screams, then, well... I won't stop you...", he said softly, shoving his hands into the pockets of his blue suit. He watched them bow their heads and he walked momentarily toward his tardis before swiveling around and following them, and seeing her in the strange shop. He had barely heard Deadly's words when he froze.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun May 22, 2011 10:30 pm

She did not react to the anger much but simply stopped when she was told sicne she knew her limits.
"Not human, this place smells off" she said lifting her head her eyes wondered through the shop waiting for anything.
"Oh dear" said Deadly turning swiftly as she looked to the Doctor "Now why have you frozen?" she said and tapped him with her paw."and as for the problem with the screams, that is a puzzle not a problem" said Deadly tapping him with her paw again.
Seclusion stood still just waiting. "You late, your late how boring" she chanted crossed her arms and waiting knowing something was off here, this was not the meeting point for her but she was curious.

Deadly heard the chanting and chuckled lightly "my, my, Seclusion don't play with food" she said and looked to the girl in the shop. She lifte he rhead a bit and laughed "oh come on" she said hearing something she stood firmly crossing her arms "Look else where for humans, Theese are my hunting grounds, I don't like shareing my food" she said letting a grin slip onto her face.
She didn't here a reply but she could sense they were there, hidden in the back she saw them their odd coloured souls were glowing wildly and she was hungry. "come out then, I'm hungry" she said and then spoke the last words

"Ten activado unha raza orixinaria do seu own.Let as xeracións queimar no inferno, E que o anxo Mancha de sangue comer súas almas mentres o lobo do branco come súa carne." these were the words engrave into the humans minds in which she spoke fluetly with no hesitation but these were words she should not have known.
(Tou have turned on a race originating from your own.Let the generations burn in hell,And may the blood stained angel eat your souls while the wolf of white eats your flesh.)

Deadly frowned "No playing with you food" she said and she stoppedand turned her head with a grin on her face "so stubborn" said Deadly noticing that her comanion was in a 'playful' mood. "hmm, just what I needed" she said as her comanion stood tauting the monsters standing infront of ehr. they weren't a serious danger since they were slithine(sp?) but she was really pushing it now with ehr slight taunts. "what's that around you neck, you got some collar?" said one of them "It is not a colour it is proof, Now for the last tiem get out of my territory" "and what's some little girl going to do?" "Aww, you callled me a little girl, Get out of my territory" she said
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon May 23, 2011 8:18 am

He raised an eyebrow to Deadly again. "You said that the bloodstained angel had gotten into trouble again, so I stopped to see what exactly is happening...", he muttered, placing a hand near his mouth. "Who or what is she talking to?", he asked curiously, knealing down to Deadly's size for a moment. "How can she say that and people don't start to scream if that is what caused it in the first place?", he asked, keeping a glancing eye on Seclusion. This whole thing was becoming stranger and stranger. But so far since no one was in danger of dying or being hurt, he didn't really have a purpose yet, so he was still needed to watch and figure out the problem.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 23, 2011 8:32 am

"Doctor, that language has not been spoken for many years here, it has been 300 years since those words were spoken and to be honest, she shouldn't know them... "But in relaity a sense panic was rising in the humans.

"Oh for crying out loud give up the human flesh, they do not deceive me at all, pitiful merchants trying to harvest on my hunting ground... Please leave before I get too annoyed, I'm a bit ticked off at the moment" she said her voice had become like velvet and they walked out in their human skins. She chuckled and froze hearing a voic ein her head "Stop playing sister get back here, now!" she froze at the sound of Pandora and shook her head fighting it. "Get out of my head" she said closing her eyes and gasped ducking looking up as one of them shed the skin and tried to grab her. "Violent aren't we?" she said and a grin appeared on her face her razor sharp teeth showing. It backed off completely confused not knowing what she was. "What are you, you don't come from here, creature" it said pointing at her as she stood up proudly.

"Doctor, what do you mean 'in trouble'? The blood-stained angel is a legend passed down through the elders of each generation of her kind, another thing I do not believe me or Seclusion have mention the blood-stained angel to you personally for we do not speak of it" Deadly was getting very suspicious and demanding answers she was stern and clear.
"Also, do you believe that there is a race that should not exsist?" she asked
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon May 23, 2011 11:34 pm

He looked at Deadly for a moment. "Then why does she?", he asked absently, immedietely his attention went to the merchant shed the human skins as he watched the scene unfolr and saw the merchant back off. It wasn't something normally showed by them, fear. He walked behind the merchant, trying to remember them. He walked past before turning and walking up next to seclusion. "Um, yes, I believe she asked you to leave...", he said politely even though it had obviously killed humans. "I don't know. I heard troublesome bloodstained angel or something along the lines...", he muttered to Deadly. "No I do not believe there is a race that should not exist. I am... eh, pretty open...", he said softly even though Daleks had came to mind.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue May 24, 2011 8:13 am

Deadly stood beside the doctor she had turned very alert"And I know those words, because they echo in my head. The last words we ever spoke to humans" she said chuckleing and watched the Slitheen. "Stay away, get away now. You should'nt-" It screamed panicing after it read the last few words from her markings her gaze froze onto the creature "I do not like creatures I do not know knowing of my kind or of my markings" she said

"What do you want? Tell us now angel" At that she just snapped pinning one of them against a wall despite her arms getting clawed at. Only after a second the silver , blood-stained wings appeared "Don't you dare compare me to them, they are just like humans as are demons and devils, betraying us" she said angrily her eyes showed pure hatred an anger.

Her eyes softened slightly and she let them fall and took a steped back and spoke this time her voice sounded sad. She had tracked through their memories already "Leave, there is nothing here for you, go back to your home while you still have one for you never know when it will be lost, family of the Slitheen". She crossed her blood covered arms and then the other one put it's skin back on they did not speak to her after that. She flicked her wings slightly and let her arms fall to her side "That goes for you as well, Just leave and go to your Tardis and do not return back here, this place never needed help"

Last edited by Rose for the Hunter on Wed May 25, 2011 9:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed May 25, 2011 9:29 am

The doctor had watched the entire scene unfold, staying to the side to let it play out, watching her pin the Slitheen against the wall. It was unnerving as he saw the pure hatred in her eyes.He watched her and studied her for a moment. His eyes kept trained on her as she talked to him. "If you want me to leave, I can, but I know there is a reason I was brought here...", he muttered and began walking torward his TARDIS. "I am sorry...", he said, placing a gently hand on the door of his TARDIS before he openned the door reluctantly and began to walk inside.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 25, 2011 9:38 am

She rustled her hair as her wings changed back calming down she had forgotten nearly everything but the last few seconds..."for crying out loud what happened?" "you snapped again." she put in a pair of contects to stop her reading souls since her head hurt. "Also what's in that box of yours, from my knowledge a blue box can't travel in time and it's not big enough to hold more than one person" she said. She was a whole lot clamer...
"As for what happened, I will not explain, you'll remember soon enough" said Deadly "Great, just great" she said and searched her pockets "What's this?" she asked holding the sonic screwdriver in her hands. "I also told you not to do that? Also you might be confused but she became slightly warped after 50 years of well... being... dorment, dead...it's rather hard to explain but she becomes like this when there is no .. threat or danger" she said looking to the sky as she spoke "and you might want your screwdriver back. She probably took it off you earlier" she had already figured out parts of how it worked.
"Now give it back to the Doctor" "fine" she said and walked over putting a hand with the screwdriver in it towards the Doctor "It's interesting so you can't blame me, even I get curious" she said "But there is a limit and we need to go visist" "No I am not visisting Pandora, I want to keep my wing thank you very much" she said. Pandora her sister was the oposite of her.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed May 25, 2011 9:35 pm

He turned, immedietely noticing a difference, even in her eyes. "Hm?", he asked, putting his hands in his pockets as he leaned against the door of the TARDIS which was still slightly ajar, showing a little bit of the spacious insides. "Well... It's interesting, actually. Time and Relative Dimension in Space... It doesn't just spin wildly through time, but also space... You... can come inside if you want...", he said, hesitantly as he raised an eyebrow, seeing his sonic screwdriver in her hands. "Thank you...", he said apprehensively as he took it and put it in the inside chest pocket of his overcoat. "So are you coming in?", he asked as he gave a small kick to the door and walked in backwards before spinning around and glancing around the main console and taking in a breath before turning to see if she was following.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 25, 2011 10:12 pm

She just looked to Deadly who went in first as she walked inside a bit and looked inside "and no I'm not going to gasp and say it's bigger on the inside" she said "Or walk around it checking it's real. I can tell very easily even with my contects in that this thing is alive because it's real" she said Deadly walked up to the console and sat down beside it and then just spotted a hand and sniffed it confused and then looked to the Doctor. Seclusion walked over to Deadly and spotted the hand in a jar slightly confused as well. "Why do you have three hands?" she said asking about the one in the jar and why he still had two hands.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu May 26, 2011 7:41 am

((Oooh, so it's pre-master, huh? I've thought of bringing him in too, but it might end up a little weird...))
He watched Deadly and Seclusion. "Even though you yourself was talking about how it wasn't big enough for more than one person?", he asked softly, looking at Deadly who had found his hand. "It was lopped off by a Sycorax right after I had regenerated...", he said, flexing his right hand for a moment, before sighing. "So, where do you need to visit?", he asked as he leaned against a rail near the main console. "Since it was so soon after I had regenerated, another one grew right back...", he muttered with a small shrug.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 am

(lol, I don't mind if it ends up weird at all...and that was jsut a wierd coencidence, spelling fail )

"I've had my wings ripped out more than a few times but never a hand adn I doubt it would grow back as well" she spoke as she kneeld down and petted Deadly who seemed releive that she was being curious and not hostile. "Also I didn't read so deep into your soul that I foudn out much history, there's too much and I didn't learn much from the tardis eaither, stubborn thing" she said with a slight smile "and I won't try and read either of your souls I have contacts in which block that part of my eye" she said which also explained why they were less peirceing.
"At Utopia they had a few records on Time Lords and Tardis' but they just went missing a few years back. Troublesome thing took them also those Sycorax are nasty, They weren't exactly the best guests. " she muttered under her breath and crossed her arms breifly and Deadly stayed besideh her and she kneeled down again to rub her behind her ears and Deadly smiled enjoying the attention and licked her. Seclusion's wings weren't so tightly folded and rested showing slightly on either side of her a bit tattered and missing a few of her under feathers she rustled her hair.Deadly laughed "Honestly, Seclusion" Don't give me that, you woke me up, I'm nocturnal remember?" she said "You can just call me Ash, it's a lot shorter than Seclusion anyway and for most a lot nicer",no one likes to be named after isolation" she muttered
"I do not know, i have nowhere to go yet I have many unknown places to go to search for answers" she said and Deadly looked to ehr recognising those words.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu May 26, 2011 9:44 pm

He looked at the main console of the Tardis for a moment. "Well... ew surely can't just sit here. Sisn't you say you needed to visit someone?", he asked absentmindedly before punching a few things onto the console. "And you know, I am surprised how much you do know...", he said, looking down at the hand in the jar which bubbled softly at his presence. He looked over to Ash and Deadly with a smile. "Name a place and time, and I will take you there...", he mumbled looking at the shaft in the center of the console. "Or we can just explore, if you want to. Just explore the vast, magnificent reaches of space. Have you ever seen the world with skies of Diamond? Criderscia, the planet with 5 suns and 9 moons?", he asked, almost going into a daydream. "Anywhere you want."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu May 26, 2011 10:18 pm

"yes, that is my sister and frankly I prefere to keep away I got Deadly to pick up what I needed anyway, I don't want to risk losing ym wings for the 100th time this year" she said "and just explore, pick a random place or let the Tardis choose." she said"and if I didn't know as muchas I do I'm pretty sure my race would be wiped out by now" she chuckled lightly. Deadly had curled up going to sleep and she just looekd to her annoyed and crossed her arms. She hadn't heard of the place he was talking about and shook her head still a bit confused before. "I might be able to travel through portals but I cannot reach those places no without help of someone of a simliar ability and so far my home is abandonded" she said only bringing up about half the story looking slightly confused as she saw him go into a daydream.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu May 26, 2011 10:40 pm

He looked confused for a moment, as she talked about her sister. "Why would your sister take your wings?", he asked, flipping a lever almost at her commant and the tardis began to groan. The tubes inside the main shaft moved up and down as the little blue box flew through space and time. "So while we are spinning through time, is there anything you want to tell me about yourself?", he asked, raising an eyebrow as he absently pulled levers and pushed buttons, keeping the Tardis somewhat level. The whole of the box seemed to shake as he did so.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu May 26, 2011 10:48 pm

She chuckled "Pandora, my sister,my nature is the complete oposite of her" she said "She also hates me due to events after the war" Deadly looked up to Seclusion as she opening her amber eyes. "There is nothing much I can tell" she said her wings spread themselves to help her keep balance as the Tardis shook. "There is nothing I need to say about who I am, you know my name, you've seen my wings and have spoken to me" she said simply Deadly looked to her as her eyes scanned over the strange technology of the living thing infront of her quiet amazed. "It's strange, living thing don't have leavers, buttons any of theese sorts of things, guess there's always something new to learn in such a confusing world" she said and her companion just smiled feeling her relax a lot more than she was earlier. She tensed up very suddenly she could hear another screams. Her race ahd a bond between them all they knew the very instant another died but that in it's self was a weakness for her. "Deadly stood up suddenly and nudged her softly. She jsut rustled her wings shaking it off adn went over "Want me to help?" she asked her voice was a lot softer and did not hold the harsh tone it once did.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun May 29, 2011 10:12 pm

He looked up at the mention of the war. It instantly brought back images of the Last Great Time War. "Which war?", he asked, his eyes keeping steady on her. He looked at the tardis as he heard her talking about it. A cheeky sort of smile went across his face. "Oh, this old girl...", he said, turning back to the console before spinning around and hearing the sudden screams. "What?", he asked in a shocked tone as he threw his overcoat onto the console and ran for the door of the tardis, slowly peeking out. "We're not on Earth...", he said softly at first. "I don't think...", he said, running to the console and looking at a moniter. "Actually... we are...", he said softly. "These humans are from the future... way into the future. They are... blind...", he muttered softly, running at the door again and peeking out. "Actually, they really don't have any facial features...", he said, openning the door wide and seeing the lines upon lines of these sub-humans, all stepping forward at a monotonous pace, but seeing some had literally ripped their jaws open enough to scream hysterically.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum