The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At the Edge of Existence((OPEN to ALL))

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

At the Edge of Existence((OPEN to ALL)) - Page 4 Empty Re: At the Edge of Existence((OPEN to ALL))

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:21 pm

"Well not for us, we have our own library, it will never be as big but it's pretty close endless bookshelves plenty of stories there anyway" she said and stopped noticing something different as she saw the look of pure hatred. That was something new to her but understood a bit more when he explained. "Why?" she asked and she looked up hearing the dalek with what only she could describe as screech. Rolling her eyes slightly and Deadly tapped her as a warning but she ignored it. "Contained, contained contained a word I have heard throughout my life, how boring you are just clumps of metal salt pots with a laser and an eye and plunger" she said for she wasn't scared in the slightest well not for now anyway.

"hmm, interesting little things, flick of a switch and they seem to fix anything" she said not entirely bothered but just making a point. "Laser is best, who would have sonic" she muttered with a smile on her face. She soon found out how to adjust the radio seetings and worked rathr quickly befor echecking the range and increasing it's range over the entire city. "now then what should the hidden message be?" she asked working around it easily.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

At the Edge of Existence((OPEN to ALL)) - Page 4 Empty Re: At the Edge of Existence((OPEN to ALL))

Post by insomvamp Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:35 pm

The Doctor narrowed his eyes at the blue lighted stalk of an eye the Dalek swivelled to his direction, heeding no word of Seclusion. "Doctor!! You will be taken to the Aklion!!", the Dalek screeched, a small light appearing at it's laser as it charged a shot. "I will do no such thing...", The Doctor said, frowning and crossing his arms. "You won't kill me or else you would have already done it, which means you need me and I will not help a Dalek.", The Doctor said, moving around the Dalek, whose head swivelled to keep track of him. "You tin can, bucket of bolts, tell me what you need me for...", he said, pulling out his laser screwdriver and shining it at the Dalek.

The Master laughed. "Precisely...", he said with a chuckle as he tapped at more buttons and some old moniters hummed to life. "The hidden message needs to be simple... kill the Doctor...", he mumbled as he knealed in front of a moniter and began tapping away at the keyboard. "The signal strength isn't strong here... we will need more power."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:13 am

Seclusion eyed the laser screwdriver and crossed her arms and Deadly whispered to her from her back lying on it as a scythe gave her an advantage of not being detected at all. She just listened and looked behind seeing another she paused for a momment and smirked "perfecto, eu poida ler este"(Perfect I can read this one) she said her eyes locked onto it and she looked through it seemingly reading through details she stopped suddenly "Tempo de guerra, que explica todo" she mutter (Time War, that explains it) searching through carefully she got locked out and blinked a few times and frowned slightly. "They locked it away, tricky salt pots" she said she had been trying to find why they need the Doctor to go with them out of curiousity and then another question popped up "Where's Aklion?" she asked not minding who she got an answer from but wanted one.

"I have a question why, you two are the only Time Lords my race has seen for many years... Everyone has their reasons but I want to know yours" she said "and finding a power source is easy, how much more?" she muttered and then figured it out easily and put her hand on the control panel. "life force best thing to use, I have mcuh of it left over, handy though makes it eaiser to track a certain unsavoury sister of mine" she giggled "Killing me at 20 years old after the war she thought I'd be dead for good and leave them... much more fun to chase and tease first though" she said loosing track of ehrself
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:53 pm

The Dalek seemed very nervous with the sonic screwdriver pointed at it, only repeating in it's screeching voice, "We need the doctor to come with us to the Aklion!!", over and over, to the Doctor incessant and demanding "Why?". The Dalek that turned to Seclusion surveyed her for a moment, it having a deeper, more commanding voice. "You are not needed, you may die...", it said as it pointed the laser at her. "No no no... you will not shoot!", The doctor exclaimed, pointing his screwdriver at the laser and seeing sparks fly from it. "Laser Malfunction!!", the Dalek Exclaimed.

The Master looked up at Pandora with a questionable look before sneering. "My destiny is to control the Galaxy. The Rhythm of the drum, can't you hear it?", he asked, a glint of madness in his eyes. "The call to war... it is neverending, constantly in my head, and the Doctor likes to interfere with my plans, so the best way to do what I want to is to kill him first. He killed our mighty race. He acts all whiney about it like he mourns them, but no! He killed the Time lords, and he will pay!", he shouted, looking up as if through the decaying roof of the radio station and into the stars. He gave a sigh as he calmed down, holding his head as the rhythm pounded incessantly. "Let's finish this...", he seemed to growl.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:34 pm

Seclusion gave a slight hiss as the laser was pointed at her ready to move away from it quickly listening intetively to what was going on with about few questions to ask as well but just stayed quiet for a bit focusing on them just en case having a rather bad feeling. She rolled her eyes at the commanding voice "I don't need permmsion to die, partly because I don't plan to" she said and seeing sparks she look to the Doctor and then back at the Dalek.Deadly tapped Seclusion gently and whispered something but she shook her head knowing it would be best o be as less of a threat as possible already having looked through one of them as well.

"Hmm, not really I can't hear them at all" she said noticing the madness in his eyes and listening "drums aren't just the onlything that can call people to war must be in your case" driving you mad at that she thought and just laughed at the end "that's what people all do, act whiney once they've done something unforgivable wiping out their own race... how shameful" she laughed nodding slightly sitting as she floated in the air and watched him calm down and then seemingly growl. "well then, let's get this all started" she said and started up the radio station and waited

Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:28 pm

The doctor grimaced as the puff of smoke rose from the crumpled and crushed laser, the smell of burnt wires and chemicals rising. "Tell me what you want.", The Doctor demanded, looking down on the both of the Daleks. "Tell me why you haven't killed me yet, because I should have killed you by now.", he said in a low yet firm voice. "You gave it away...", he said, pointing his screwdriver at the one with the useless laser. "You said she is not needed, but I am obviously required... What are you doing?", he asked, narrowing his eyes at the Daleks.

"The high Dalek, requires the doctor for assistance!", the first dalek screeched.

"The Dalek is experimenting with humans!", the second continued.

He looked to Pandora, hearing her laugh, half tempted to point the laser screwdriver at her right then and there because he knew that was what she thought, but she didn't understand. No one understood since he looked into the untempered schism, seeing the entirety of time... It had been then that the drums first started, constantly drumming and drumming, pounding in his mind. He seemed to snap back to reality for a moment. "The Doctor singlehandedly killed almost every single time lord in existance, and the same of the Daleks...", he said before typing at the keyboard. "At the end of this, I will have to release some of my life force into the signal to be able to implant my thoughts into humanity...", he muttered.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:24 pm

She sneezed at the awful smell of chemicals and burnt wires. Seclusion raised an eyebrow listening to the conversin in silence before thinking for a momment know that either way they would most likely ignore her at the momment she looked back to Deadly and whispered something to her. "I'm afraid I don't know, think carefully" Seclusion thought for a momment and clicked "evolution, your trying to evolve yourselves?" she asked "I have a question why with humans?" she asked curiously and Deadly tapped her gently in warning reminding her that one of them still had a working laser so she was careful with her words and watched both of them.

"My, my almost sound like someone I know minus the Daleks though" she said "hmm that should be intersting to see, I have never heard of that happening before I just use the simple way which is more than effective for me" she said and sighed "but you loose a lot when your dead too bad though, don't try to kill yourself though at the end or all the work would have been for nothing" she said tapping the desk slightly with her nails a rather unsual tune which she had began to hear in her head "Also that screwdrive of yours won't work on me, can't destroy or kill me for I am already both" she smiled
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:22 pm

One Dalek looked to Seclusion, surveying her. "Preposterous!! We would never kneal so low as to soil ourselves with human Dna!! We seek to further the Dalek Empire by creating human dalek hybrids!!", it screeched in response, looking to the Doctor who was almost seething with anger. "I will never help you do such a thing.", the Doctor growled, aiming his screwdriver at the Dalek, and shining it at the Dalek, causing it burst into a ball of sparks and explode. "You will leave...", he said pointing his screwdriver threateningly at the one without a laser.

The Master looked at Pandor curiously. "What do you mean?", he asked before grinning. "I can't die. I will just regenerate, into a new form...", he said with a chuckle, looking at her hand which was tapping on the desk curiously. "What are you doing?", he asked, sort of jumping a little as he heard her say that his screwdriver wouldn't work on her. "Are you reading my thoughts?", he asked.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:16 pm

"What makes you so much more superior to them? Nothing...your just robots with flesh inside them and no race is superior or inferior it's just complete nonsense for each one is different and cannot be compared to another without there being false data." she said rather disgusted when they said that. "And technically that's the same thing mixing human and Dalek DNA together is a hybrid or have you lost your minds?" she asked "Another thing how is that possible human DNA is tricky is actually rejects too much change also how can you say their inferior when their are barely any of you left huh? and don't even think about bringing up the inferior supeior thing on me either" Turning slightly to see the Doctor rather angry from what she could tell and put a hand on his shoulder and looked to him "Calm down, nothing good ever comes from anger...think carefully and take a deep breath before you explode" she took a step back after that and looked to the one with no laser "From your situation I would take his advice, unless you have something more to say which I doubt you do"

"nope, I'm reading your soul... I used to eat them but I have no need to now I'm dead" she said simply "Your not the only one who hears drums.. they played drums at the war... funny little soilers marching into battle" she said smiling as she remembered it all with no hesitation either "Time Lords can die if they are killed during regeration though, your biggest asset is your biggest weakness" she tappe the desk still the same repeating tune.

Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:53 pm

The Doctor looked to Seclusion. "They are mad... they, themselves are diluted hybrids, led by a false leader in hopes of exterrminating every species in the universe, or... expanding their own.", he muttered. as the scared and damaged dalek took off, flying into the skies, blue smoke streaming in it's direction from it's engines. "Well... that's done...", he muttered, putting his sonic screwdriver away into his inside pocket. "So... now what?", he asked with a shrug.

The Master blinked for a moment in astonishment, hearing her tapping that incessant tune, which seemed to reverberate inside his mind, almost making him want to rip his mind apart. "The amount of energy released during regeneration is usually enough to fend off who killed me in the first place. It would destroy this entire building and stop the machines...", he said, looking to the machinery, and finding a thick power cord and gripping it. "Well... here goes nothing, eh?", he said and groaning as his hands glowed a bright blueish green, and then the wire did slowly as well as he released a slow groan, clenching his eyes shut.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:04 am

She listened to him inteitvely and nodded her head slight "Well, now I'm curious about how it's going to go... I'm sure that they wouldn't resort to asking their enemy unless there was nothing else they could do. But why would they want to evolve, they have no reason if they were a slave race I'd understand but they are not, so why now and why humans?" she said watching "But what is Alikon, no one answer that question?" she crossed her arms over her chest and Deadly nudged her between her wings "Asking questions is good Deadly, you learn more and not everything is found in books for example, We have no records on certain races or planets and somee myths are still known to be true and some are yet to be found" she said

She noticed his astonishment and looked to him "What, same tine Master?" she asked listening a little and watched a bit and then heard a few sparks from the equipment "I don't think it like that Master" she said sweetly and floated up begining to fix it not happy about it but still fixed it a bit so it didn't just explode on her and smiled slightly as the plan began to fomr into place neatly she then just sat back and watched repairing the odd sparks.

Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:36 pm

The doctor looked at the remains of the smoking dalek in front of him. "They are a dying race, and are constantly looking to spread their empire.", he muttered, looking at the charred almost squidlike creature inside. "I think he said aklion... ", he muttered. "The Dalek.. have strange names for things... it is probably just a nearby building."

The Master looked up at Pandora, releasing the large cord and watching the blueish green glow dissipate from his hands. "Yes, the same tune... It is also called the hearbeat of a time lord...", he muttered, closing his eyes and seeing the sparks flying off from the machines as the place hummed with energy, sending out the signal to the nearly crippled sattelites above. "This will take time, enough time to be able to slip into a seat of power once more, and take command of this feeble race once their precious doctor is dead.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:33 am

She moved in front of the smoking dalek and looked to the flesh inside of it. "Maybe they just want to change though, they can easily create human-daleks so why change their apperance as well, we didn't change our appearance since we were a slave race... then if I'm thinking straight they'd want to use a very tall building and if they do figure out how to work it out they ahve a long lifespan so theywill firgure it out in time but that will only cause disaster if it goes wrong and also there are ntohing in the books I've read about the humans turning dalek in this time" she said and stood up again "from what I can tell they only need to complete one last part" she said and looked up to the sky a bit and Deadly nudged her wings andthey flicked slgihtly. "I should really stop talking now, it's your choice but it doesn't feel right and if one does it for good intentions the others might corrupt it"

"hmm, interesting that it was the sound of our war drums" she said not telling the whole story since she could not be bothered and watched the sparks and smiled when the place was brought to life. "well then we should get planning, Don't want to be late do we?" she asked thinking carefully about a plan in order to get rid of them both as well knowing what her sister was like she hated the humans but she wouldn't let them be maniplulated and because of her nature she was still on the run.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:28 pm

"They don't want to change, they just want to make everything dalek or destroy everything in their path.", The Doctor growled. He blinked, hearing her saying she hadn't read anything about this at the time. "Then I have to stop them, then, don't i?", he said thoughtfully for a moment. "Where is the highest building around here, then?", he asked, looking around through the mist which still surrounded them.

The Master blinked for a moment. "I am beginning to think that is the sound of all war drums...", he said with a laugh. "It can also stand for the heartbeat of a timelord...", he muttered. "Planning? Of course..." It will just take some time for people to notice me, is all... the thoughts of me being prime minister will be planted into their thoughts through the archangle network, as will be the desire to kill the doctor. This will take a slight amount of time in order to convince them of course... now... let's go after the doctor's Tardis...", he said sinisterly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:38 am

~Seclusion~
She chuckled lightly "You don't think anything can change do you? Everything can change from an entire race, to one creature shouldn't you know that more than anyone?" she chuckled lightly closing her amber eye " For example I was never like this 51 years ago, different circumstances change others, it's natures wish for there is always a reason and even if they are the enemy, they can still change. But I doubt you would think that, I read enough from them to figure out a lot of things" she said "and the tallest building... let's see If I remember correctly" she said and began wondering off in a certain direction "Well I don't know if it's the tallest building but their in there.. I can see them" she said. She lifted her head slightly and sniffed the air "No, wait Seclusion"
"So that's where it was" she muttered
"Seclusion focus" she turned and nodded picked out a dagger and going to the door slipping the thin blades between the doors and slicing through the locks.
"Hmm, you’re a bit blunt aren't you?" A small screech came from them and she flicked it into its hidden sheath.

~Pandora~
"Nope, angels use flutes I'm afraid" she giggled "and I read about that, my sister told me about it a long time ago when I visited her... I have to get her out of the way then and make sure she doesn’t get near my box" said Pandora who had been clutching hold of a box the whole time not letting anyone near it as though it contained something of value... "gladly" she said and opened her time portal and looked through "I found the time but not the actual thing... oh well we should get close since I met them quite close to where it was anyway" she said slipping through and looking around for it. She dropped her box in the shadows.

(Just did some spell checks and added the names of which character was which paragraph, partly for myself as well, so I remember as well)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:09 pm

The Doctor looked to Seclusion. "You don't know what they've done, the civilizations they have singlehandedly destroyed...", he said through his teeth. "The Daleks will never change, their only goal in existence is to make sure nothing else exists.", he muttered, thoughts shooting back and forth through the time war. He absentmindedly followed Seclusion, watching her use a dagger on the locks, reaching inside his overcoat to pull out his sonic screwdriver, in case it didn't work, but slipped it back, seeing it had with a disappointed look, watching the door open.

The Master raised an eyebrow, suddenly noticing the box she was clutching. "Let's go, and if he is near, I can sense him, sense where he is, to make sure that he does not interfere... can you do the same for your sister?", he asked as he walked through the portal shortly after her, walking out into the street, almost hit by a speeding bus, just to jump out of the way in time. "Stupid filthy humans...", he muttered as he heard the bus blaring it's horn as it sped off. He turned, and walked straight into the blue door of the Tardis. "You are fantastic...", he muttered, turning and looking for Pandora.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:12 pm

She looked to him with the disappointed look but said nothing before she walked in and looked around picking up where to go and finding small trails easily and following them. “Everything can change, there is always something that will make them enemy, friend, past, present maybe even the future or you could try reprogramming them” she said just playing around a little by now. When they reached another door however trying the same trick wouldn’t work and she could tell, “Different type of lock” she muttered looking to it. She lifted her head up looking above them “defiantly up there” she said she didn’t attempt using her dagger on this lock and just waited for him to unlock it after all he was disappointed when she unlocked the last one.

“Of course, though she can be tricky at times” she said as she arrived on the other side, the speeding bus just went straight through her, but she did not care, she was already dead after all. “They are primitive if anything” she said a little annoyed and looked to it as he walked into the door of the Tardis “Why thank you” she said with a smirk, speaking under her breath.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:30 pm

The Doctor followed silently, his converse sneakers going across the waxed flooring without a sound while his overcoat flowed behind him. He looked to the sky for a moment, thinking he may have sensed something... something he hadn't felt in a long time. He snapped back to reality and saw that they had stopped at a door. He raised an eyebrow noticing she wasn't even attempting with her dagger and he fished out his sonic screwdriver. "You know you should really get one of these...", he muttered, looking at Seclusion as he pointed the blue tip at the door and pressed the button on the side, giving a brief whine and hearing the lock click open. He gave a bit of a smile and shoved the door open, hearing the sounds of electricity arching through the air inside.

The Master quickly pulled himself to gether after walking into the door of the Tardis and reached to the Latch, hearing the lock disengage. "He always had a nasty habit of leaving this unlocked.", he sneered before throwing the doors open and seeing the control room of the Tardis and walking in triumphantly. "From here we can go anywhere at any time...", he said proudly as he walked to the control panel and started to hit buttons, making the engines of the Tardis engage, and begin whining.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:59 am

“I have other ways to get in; however, I doubt you could keep up. So I don’t need one and it makes a sound, for me that is a bit a disadvantage, but that is a story for another time, we should get moving” she spoke in a hushed tone, her race were a little behind times due to problems that had occured between them and several other races. She heard electricity arching through the air; a sound in which did not please her in the slightest. She walked in behind him before listening and looking around carefully, not speaking as she picked up something moving she moved silently almost like a ghost herself and looked to it “Hey, what are you doing?” she asked looking down to it. A human was in here, but they would not speak. “You ok?” she asked softening her voice.

“Not quite anywhere, bet you can’t find my home” she said with a grin as she walked in and looked around “hmm, they haven’t been out too long, and it shouldn’t be too hard. He left a hand behind” she smiled and tapped the strange hand in the container which was connected to the Tardis.
She heard the engines running and leaned back, smiling on the railing “How lovely, where should we go first, maybe the 21st century?” she asked
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:04 pm

/\ The Doctor \/

He rolled his eyes as he heard her say that he couldn't keep up. "Well... you can't have one anyways...", he said with a shrug. The room was pitch black, only the archs of electricity lit the room, and only so often. It was hard for him to try to get a glimpse of everything. He pulled out his sonic screwdriver again, and pointed it skywards, and pressing the button. The lights overhead sparked and whirred before flickering on. The room was filled with hundreds of humans all seemingly on life support. All of them were sleeping peacefully... or dead, or in a coma. He listened for a moment, hearing very faint heartbeats between the archs of electricity. He turned and saw that Seclusion was talking to a human. "They are alive... but only just.", he said with anger in his voice. "Show yourselves!!", he shouted, which echoed throughout the room.

\/The Master/\
He blinked for a moment before continuing to tap away at the control panel. "Well... tell me the coordinates and I can find it...", he muttered, before looking down at the hand and beathing in deeply, rushing over and picking it up. "It is his... I can tell...", he muttered, setting it on the control panel and looking at it, thinking. He snapped his fingers after a moment. "This Hand... will kill him.", he said with a laugh and the Tardis engines stopped groaning. "Twenty first Century?", he asked with a scoff. "So unoriginal... how about somewhere more exciting?", he asked as he openned the door of the Tardis, showing them out in space, just above the earth. "This mudball with it's wretched filthy humans is ignorant... but not for much longer. They will know... everything, and then they will die.", he said before laughing maniacally.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:23 pm

~Seclusion~
“It’s almost like they’ve been frozen at that point in time within their bodies” she muttered and heard something else whir after her should and jumped down from what she had settled herself on even she could hear the anger in his voice. Hearing the whirs again they appeared in front of them. “Doctor” screeched one of them. “Someone’s popular” she whispered watching them. She soon began to sense a mutual hatred for one another but did not say a thing and moved back amongst the humans and looked to them picking up different things, trying to learn what she could.

~Pandora~
She thought for a bit, “Hmm, let’s see” she muttered before speaking the co-ordinates, they were strange co-ordinates supposed to be somewhere else, another thing that had been forgotten and was doubtful those co-ordinates would even work. “Well, where is exciting then? Show me” she said bluntly “but they make excellent food and the earth Is the perfect hunting ground, or was” she in a sad tone just pretending to be upset about it. “Oh well there are other places” she smirked
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:40 pm

*~*The Doctor *~*
He looked at the humans for a moment, seeing them b eing slowly pumped with a horribly green/brown fluid before turning to see the Daleks roll forward. "What have you done with them?", he asked, looking at the blue eyestalks.

*~* Dalek*~*
"We have tainted your favorite being, Doctor..."

*~*The Doctor*~*
"What do you mean?", he asked in a low tone.

*~* Dalek*~*
"We have tainted this group of humans, the ones found to be the most hostile, and angry...", one screeched before looking skyward. "They will become Dalek!", it screeched in unison with the others.

*~*The Doctor*~*
"No! You can't!", he screamed, running to pull the iv full of green fluid from one of the humans arms, only to be flung back by a forcefield and landing on the floor, sliding a little bit before getting back to his feet.

*~*Dalek*~*
"We have expected your presence, Doctor! The Daleks shall have a new army, one ravenous for taking lives of others, one angry and shunned, one who will become true Daleks!"

*~* The Master*~*
The Master looked around the Tardis for a moment before turning back to space. "But that isn't all... I will command the entire universe!", He cried, slamming the Tardis door closed and turning back to the control panel. "It is my destiny to do so...", he muttered in a half whisper, tapping the rhythm of four on the control panel. "Earth won't actually die, but what it is... will. The humans will be enslaved, and will destroy civilizations in my name...", he said.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:16 pm

~Seclusion~
Seclusion watched, simply observing at first listening to what each was saying. She quickly went over to help him when he landed on the floor offering him a hand in silent watching them closely. “Technically, you can’t completely change someone’s born race entirely” she said to them bluntly. “You can try but they’ll still be humans at heart.” she muttered Deadly watched closely aware of these strange creatures and how dangerous they were.
“Also why would you do such a thing? to me anyway it does not make sense” she asked purely curious and hoping that they wouldn’t suddenly decide to shoot her as well. One looked to her in silence, “Identify yourself”
“No, answer my question” she said back instantly and simply.

~Pandora~
“Hmmm, interesting, that will certainly work if done correctly” she said smiling a little to herself, “also means that they can’t really blame anyone but themselves, how genius” she looked to him thinking silently to herself, “Also the Doctor will be stuck there so, there Is nothing he can do about it as well, no disturbances for the plan” she giggled sitting on the railing still.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:20 pm

((Sorry... been ill and busy!))
*~*Doctor*~*
The Doctor looked at the daleks, feeling nothing but pure hatred for them. "Think about it, seclusion, a group of humans, killers... will be given mroe power than they would have thought they could ever have...", he said through clenched teeth.
*~*Dalek*~*
"Precisely!", screeched the dalek which whirred slowly over to one of the humans. "First, we will preserve their minds, and remove them from these useless bodies!", it said, before moving it's eyestalk skyward. "Then we will transplant the mind into an empty Dalek shell!", it said before returning to it's original position.
*~*Doctor*~*
"They won't be human anymore, they will be murderous minds inside of a tank...", he muttered, glaring at the Dalek.
*~*Dalek*~*
The Daleks turned their eyestalks skyward for a moment, before they each pointed their lasers at him, and in unison screaching "Exterminate!"

*~*The Master*~*
The Master pressed several things on the control panel before going to the doors, and openning them triumphantly. "Now we begin to destroy the universe...", he muttered, noticing it was now dark outside, and that they really hadn't moved, maybe just a few feet, but there was snow on the ground.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:44 pm

~Seclusion~
Seclusion listened noticing they really did hate each other, although they did seem like cat and dog, natural enemies. Something she knew well by now. “But, It makes no sense, why these humans? Why humans? There are plenty of other races out there, trust me I’ve met a few in my time” she chuckled and Deadly looked to her with that look again. She stopped in her tracks though looking to the Daleks as they aimed their lasers at the Doctor. “I think we should run” she said to him. Deadly had already picked out a path and ran on ahead but Seclusion rustled her hair a little “there she goes again, we should get out of here” she muttered picking up something was missing for some odd reason. "Something is missing and I don't mean in here either" she muttered under her breath watching the Daleks carefully hissing at them "Shoot him and I'll kill you all myself and don't think I won't do it either" she said her tone becoming threatening, she really meant it plus they didn't even know what she was which gave her an advantage. They did not know what to expect from her.
By nature her race were protective especailly of those that were family or that were considered freinds but they could be suprising dangerous despite how weak they were.

~Pandora~
She looked to him and walked outside “I don’t think we’ve really moved, you sure you can work that thing?” she asked him curiously but also in a somewhat mocking manner. “I’m sure I can figure it out if I tried” she giggled and looked to the snow smiling a little having not seen any for so, so many years.

(I know the feeling, i've been ill recently as well...good to see you're better.. well I think you're better)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum