The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At the Edge of Existence((OPEN to ALL))

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

At the Edge of Existence((OPEN to ALL)) - Page 2 Empty Re: At the Edge of Existence((OPEN to ALL))

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 30, 2011 1:19 am

She closed her eyes for a breif while after thinking "Blank, they have no memories and their faded, completely not a flicker" she said opening her eyes again as she sighed. "Seclusion, what is it?" "Nagging feeling, I know something is wrong but I just can't put my finger on -" she stooped frozen and shook her head "please tell me those aren't wings of skin" she said as a small winged girl walked by with the others. the girl scream hysterically and her mouth ripped open to scream out from the flesh that covered her. Seclusion winced hearing an echoing screams through ehr head "Can't you hear them, their pericing five of them can't either of you hear them?" she asked the Doctor and Deadly desperatly as if to confirm she wasn't just imagining it. Deadly looked to her and shook her head "I'm sorry only you can hear them, what are they like?" She put a hand on Deadly's head and then on the Doctor's hesitantly her hand was like ice. the screams in her head echoed through to Deadly. she then moved it "Let me show you what war I'm talking about, It'll be easier to understand that way" she said and put her hands on his temples and closed her eyes as she let her memories of the war flow through to him. It was terrible. they had once fought beside their enimies and the feelings that came with the memoreis were sorrow, betral, anger and so much more. She moved her hands and opened her eyes. "It lasted 4 years Doctor, I showed you only a few hours. I-I don't even know if those 5 children are still alive now" she said.

Those breif hourss she had showed him held the terror and hatred and the pain but also brought the peircing sounds of the screams that echoed in her head. If anyone Looked closely they would see the scars on her hands from fighting for days on end. There were few if any words that could describe the horror of that war an entire race nearly wiped out and slowly dying but the pain that each member of the race felt as another was killed was undescribable. They would hear their dying screams and it was Seclusion who lead them with Deadly beside her. "Now if it's not something living doing this and no door then I can only think of one person and I don't want to meet them" she said "Deadly any different scents?" she asked "Also there is one thing I don't understand why? why do you help the humans? they betray and hate, they just.. To me it doesn't make any sense"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

At the Edge of Existence((OPEN to ALL)) - Page 2 Empty Re: At the Edge of Existence((OPEN to ALL))

Post by insomvamp Tue May 31, 2011 8:07 pm

He looked at the sub-humans for a moment, trying to figure their purpose. The entirety of everything was almost a blinding shade of white. The subhumans had no features to seperate them from the others, just line after line of people after people. He flinched at the coldness of her hand, and saw the flickerings of the war she spoke of. He closed his eyes as it flickered on before him like an old war film. They paled in the comparison of the horrors he had seen in the time war, where he had but killed all of his race. He shook his head as the flickering seemed to stop. He openned his eyes and placed a gentle hand under her chin. "I'm so sorry...", he said sincerely. "No one should have to go through that, let alone have to live with it for as long as you have, but you have only seen the darkest of humans. I have seen them at their best and worst.", he muttered softly, nudging her away from the door so that he could close it. It blocked out some of the screams. He ran up to the console. "Let's get out of here...:, he said softly as he flipped a lever and the grinding engines of the tardis started before winding down, and silencing.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:12 am

She pulled away when he put the hand under her chin and walked back inside after him and just began thinking through things carefully putting her contacts back in so she wasn't tempted to start reading souls knowing she would probably destroy herself if she did. Her wings jerked "too late again huh?" she muttered under her breath and Deadly looked to her.

She spoke softly to the Tardis and a very small spark of light appeared in ehr hand "Thank you. I'll give it back in a mintue I promise you" she said and then having an idea she watched the spar flittering in her hands creating a small map by using her meories of the huge map in the crystal realm. It showed every single world and every link. She lifted her head and put her hand out letting it float back into the Tardis and then altered the screen slightly learning bits of how to use it quickly. "Doctor, she's taking over the Tardis" joked Deadly opening one eye "No I'm not, I just want to see if something will work" she said as the map flickered on the screen "Thought so" she said as it still flickered "It was a sub-realm, a small part of a relam that has drifed off and has become something like... a link to other realms and occasionally time and before you say anything I asked it before hand... What sort of name did you give your Tardis, honestly?" she said raising an eyebrow slightly acting a lot more like she did when there was just her and Deadly. This made her seem more 'human' in a way. Deadly just laughed seeing her freind return to her normal self... well sort of.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:33 pm

He gave a groan of frustration, pulling levers and winding pullies, before stopping and seeing Seclusion talking to the tardis and holding a spark in her hand shortly after. He peered over and watched her, a slightly confused look on his face before hearing Deadly. He gave a soft chuckle and walked to the moniter and saw the map. "I wonder why we can't leave...", he said softly, listening and hearing it was a sub-realm. "Name?", he asked softly. There was a name he would say, but only when they were alone, of course.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:43 pm

"One of the links might be broken. I control the links through dimensions. It's a family thing and the link is either faulty and the Tardis can't pick it up or it has snapped and is getting rather worn and very irritating" she said "Let's see between earth and the ruins" she muttered slightly and Deadly just went back to sleep "Oh, thanks for the help" she said sacastically to Deadly.
"The links have changed as well,how strange that shouldn't have happened not even over time" she said and then stopped "Deadly is Pandora still-" "No, she left the same time at the same time as you and went to the same place... oh dear" said Deadly realising what had happened

"Oh great, just perfect, now I have Pandora on my tail and she's messed up all the links which I have to sort out and god knows what she'll do this tiem" "Seclusion, calm yourself I'm sure-" "It's Pandora, she uses other members of other races as puppets, Now none of you go near her, she's like a very angelic version of me nad a lot older" "well-" "Don't even comment on that Deadly" she said "Thinking about it, is there another Time Lord, I found a flicker of one a while back, after, about a year ago" she said crossing her arms. Curousity showed clearly and Deadly smiled and Seclusion looked to ehr "and what are you smiling about, because I'm less hostile than easlier?" "actually yes, you get very hostile and scared the lfe out of them earlier.." "one, the deserved it and two, their still alive" she said
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:58 am

He raised an eyebrow and leaned against the control panel. He heard her speculating. "Well... the tardis showed that we were still on earth...", he muttered softly, hearing her talk about Pandora. "What is wrong with your sister? I mean why would she do this?", he asked, hearing her talk about how Pandora looked. His expression immedietely got more serious yet guilt-ridden at the same time. "He is dead... I watched him die. I am the last time lord...", he muttered. "Let's just stay off of the subject of him...", he muttered softly and began to fiddle with the instrument panel.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:59 am

"I never siad we weren't my home is on earth just extremly well hidden, behind the moon and well, yes I'm warped after being locked up for about 50 years but dispite her looks she is closer to a demon than I am. She is like a puppeteer, I killed her because she became so ingulfed with darkness and greed that she threatened to kill anyone of her race that refused to fight, problem is if me and Pandora meet, well let's just say being evenly matched with an irrtating seal on your neck tends to cause a lot of trouble amd ;ike I said if I'm the dark then she's the light" she was rubbing her neck a bit and Deadly growled lightly making her stop.
"Ok, I won't ask about it anymore, I was just curious, Deadly said that one day I'll go straight into the fire because of it" she said laughing lightly "Do you think if I open the portal to another part of earth that you can get the Tardis to move through it?" she asked speaking in a softer tone after she noticed his change in expression "and you shouldn't hold any guilt either it wasn't your fault, sorry I found those memories just before Deadly stopped me before" she stoped realising she was going back to the subject "So do you think it'll work?" she asked looking over his shoulder at what he was doing changing the subject quickly "want me to help?"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:17 pm

((phone post. gonna be short))
He gave a heavy sigh. "He wouldn't have died were it not for me...", he muttered. He shook his head and continued to mess with the control panel again. "of course she could...", he muttered. "... Easily", he said softly. "So why would your sister trap us here?", he asked.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:28 pm

"I don't know, she's twisted I can get out easy enough but I don't leave others behind and your muttering" she said and crossed her arms. "and it's probably another game of her, she's just like that, but I highly doubt it was on purpose, she doesn't even know you exsist or that your even here" she siad nad russtled her hair and looked to him "I promise not to mention it again, so stop mumbling, I don't know how much it hurt but cheer up a bit atleast, shesh your even making me despressed , Doctor. plus, your soul is too pure, the core is like time but the flame is white. Be proud of that ok?" she said and then walked outside and streatched her wings out fully before she folded them and Deadly looked up "I've not seen her like that for a while now... anyway we shouldn't stay here long"
Seclusion opened a portal it appeared to be a huge crack in the air opening up twirling wildly out of control. Using her wings to keep it steady Deadly jumped up and nudged him "Come on get the Tardis moving before it closes" she said "she hasn't eaten a good meal in three weeks so it might nto last as long as normal"
"Oh hurry up you lot" she shouted steadying the portal so they could get through adjusting it slightly and checking it went to the correct place and that they didn't end up in the middle of a wall...
She waited until it had gone through and flew after it her wings moving swiftly easily keeping up and soared through the darkness. her portals were different they were short and she could easily fly through them and they were more liek passage ways. she touched the Tardis and got a shock from it which made her jumped and fall back a bit.
Deadly flicked her ears "going to let her back in? it moves rather fast considering how terrible this portal is since it's a bit broken.
"I heard that and I can keep up just fine, this is my domain in theese portals so it's fine for me but nto for you two really" she said she flew just above it.
(lol, ok no problem)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:25 pm

His expression brightened a litt, albeit a bit suddenly. He could shut out that set of emotions until something would bring them out again. He took in a deep breath and watched Seclusion open the portal. He immedietely pulled a lever and the tardis groaned to life again as it slowly started to tremble a little. He ran to the door to let her inside. "Do you need inside?!", he called from the tardis door, hearing the rushing wind outside. He held the door open if she did need in, before running back to the console and quickly began to pull levers and push buttons as the tardis began to disappear from that realm. The tardis jumped and shook inside as it moved through the portal. Sparks flew from the console and he groaned as he spun a wheel. "Come on...", he muttered as more sparks flew from the console.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:18 am

"Yeah it's easier" she said and quickly got inside closeing the door behind her "enjoy yourself" "Oh hush, it was fun though" she said smiling, her wings flicked out slight before she folded her wings. Deadly chuckled lightly as she saw Seclusion go deep in thought for a momment and then snap out of it as she heard the sparks and looked up Deadly had backed off to give him room and she decided it might be best as well and focused on keeping the portal they were in stable until they got to the otherside." Thanks for opening to door anyway,it was getting to fast for me to keep up. My portals only go from place to place, not time.That was my sister's forte" she said
Once the portal ended she stumbled slightly when the Tardis came to a stop and folded her wings in tightly after she regained her balance. "that seemed to work ok" "you just did an experiment "No, my mother has done it before... actaully yes, but it still got us out of there in one peice and not half a dozen" she looked to Deadly as she spoke
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:19 am

He looked up as the tardis trembled to a stop and a bit of a thud. He gave a smile to Seclusion. "Always.", he said softly. "Now... tell me a bit about your family... I know enough... sort of, about your sister. What about your mother?", he asked softly. "So I wonder when exactly we are...", he said, running to the door. "I don't get them very much anymore, so I love surprises.", he muttered as he openned the door, finding them at the very edge of a skyscraper. Winds blew through the tardis before he closed the door. "Um... unless anyone fancies a drop of 50 floors, I think we need to move...", he said softly and headed to the control console.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:32 am

"I haven't thought about my parents in age... I remember my mother clearly though she was like an angel, sweet and kind and was a lot like a classic mother always protective as well. She had long coal black hair and stunning brillant blue eyes. Everyone loved her and she knew a lot of alchemy and when she sang, oh when she sang she sounded so sweet and angelic that pain, sorrow, sadness everything melted into pure bliss and that even angels that used to be our allies would come just to hear her sing. Her wings were light blue and always kept neat, my father vanished soon after I was born but he had mismatched eyes. Gold and silver with such dark blue wings that they almost looked black." she closed her eyes smiling slightly as she remembered her parents. She hadn't truely thought about them for years and shook her head lightly "I didn't say it was perfect, for me it's not really a problem since I can fly but it will be for you two" she said laughing lightly. She had inherited a lot from her mother and looked a lot like her when she was younger but with mismatched eyes and tipped wings but she had inherited her voice as well but she rarely sang. She leaned against one fo the railings... " you really don't remember your father very well at all" "Nope, when are we anyway?" she asked
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:30 am

He relaxed against the side of the tardis as he heard her talk about her parents, a small smile on his face. "It's surprising you remember your father so well since you were a newborn...", he said softly. He gave a small chuckle. "Yeah, I suppose it isn't a problem for you is it?", he asked as he walked over to the console and immedietely began to pull levers and press buttons again, as the tardis engines began to groan once more. The tardis was very smooth this time as it trembled softly before becoming steady and the groaning stopped. "There... we should be on the ground...", he said as he stepped outside and took in a breath of air, seeing a dark city around them.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:43 am

"Our memories our very good from when we're born, bit of a mutation in a way and my mother always kept a picture of him in the house as well, also it was hard to forget him really" she said before they walked outside and looked around her eyes adjusted easily to the dark city and Deadly stood beside her. "It might just be me but why is there no one outside? and when are we?" she asked folding her wings in tightly and looking around a bit at the surrouding darkness still. Deadly looked around as well and sniffed the air curiously as well.
She had taken out her contacts and looked around still" It's like their scared, of the darkness even th moon isn't visable" she said spotting movemnt in the shadows easily but did not say a thing

She turned suddenly hearing a giggle which was very familiar "Oh look my favourite little sister is here, how are you dear Seclusion?" A hiss came from her as she stood proudly and her razor teeth showed.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:51 pm

He looked around the city, just then noticing it was dead silent and empty. The buildings were lit, but there was not a single person on the streets. "We are in.. well... it seems the early twenty first century...", he muttered, not even flinching as he saw movement and then heard a giggle. "Sister?", he said, turning to Seclusion before hearing her sister's voice, and seeing her teeth and how proudly she stood there. He raised an eyebrow for a moment. "Hello there...", he said, giving a smile, and doing his very best to reply. "I am the Doctor... and Seclusion here has told me so much about you... I have, truly been wanting to meet you...", he said politely, just trying to see how she would react.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:09 am

She walked from the shaodws and giggled she was taller than Seclusion with long blonde hair and a blue eyes and she wore a white dress, her wings had no tips, no silver underfeathers and were light blue. "Has she now, I'm sure she's only said bad things time and space never do get along" she said "I'm Pandora, nice to meet you Doctor"
She floated in the air and they were right she looked like an angel.

"and what are you doing with my little sister? she isn't very pleasent company at all and..." Deadly stood up growling "Oh , that's right I have something to tell you... listen... Seclusion what can you hear in your head" she looked confused "Seclusion Ash Soul,Hai cinco novas persoas esperando por ti alí. Vai ouvídelos en breve, pero ningún deles colocou-se moito dunha loita, así, eran só nenos, ao final. (there are five new people waiting for you there. You'll hear them soon enough though, none of them put up much of a fight, well they were only children after all)" she giggled again at her sister. Pandora put a ghostly hand on Seclusion's cheek who just flinched away instantly with sadened eyes she made no sound. Pandora smiled at Seclusion's reaction.

"What are you Doctor? I don't recognise you. I hear two hearts beating" said Pandora looking to him that fake sweet smile still painted on her face. She couldn't read souls or even see them not anymore. "and how did you get here?, being dead I lost many of my abilities" she said still with that sweet smile.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:28 pm

His expression got more serious by the second as he surveyed her. He watched her the entire time. "I am time and space...", he said softly but sternly. "And I get along with myself just fine...", he said, giving a cheeky smile, and then watched Seclusion. He tensed for a moment as he saw Pandora put a hand to Seclusion, and saw Pandora's smile in response. "You don't need to know that right now...", he said, pulling out his sonic screwdriver and pointing to the lit sign above Pandora's head. "You need to know how to run.", he said, pressing the button on the sonic screwdriver which made it light up and whine, causing sparks to fly from the sign as it began to fall.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:26 pm

They both watched in confusion at first but Seclusion had an idea after a but Pandora just stood there for the momment.
She jerked back away from him angrily "How rude" she said avoiding the sign and glaring at him angrily "how can you be so rude and no one can be space and time" she said sternly"I was being nice, to you Doctor and all I get is a sign falling on mem how very very rude" she said "Oh how do you know, you lost that ability over 50 years ago Pandora" said Seclusion crossing her arms slightly and Deadly looked to them all this was a first to see Pandora so angry.

After that Pandora just vanished. "You have no idea what trouble you've just stirred up" said Seclusion "But I owe you a thanks and favour" she said softly "and how about we find out what's happening around here? you said your always taken where your needed afterall" she muttered "and there are humans here, but their completely terrfied,like children scared of fire." she sighed "A doctor is a person of healing that maybe that is where humans here got it from. Clever creatures" she said chuckling lightly.

"Oh right, when did you say we were?" she said. "and your Tardis is too good, no wonder it's so clever it even speaks my language and maniplulates time and space, clever thing" she said crossing her arms as her eyes searched spotting serveral souls all human and each showed terror and such a deep fear that she ahd not seen in a long time.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:14 pm

He gave a cheeky grin as he watched the sign which fell right where Pandora had been floating. "Oh, I am so sorry... I just guess that time and space don't get along with... well, you, actually...", he muttered, putting his screwdriver away, looking up as she vanished. " I am sure I started quite a stir, now, I know what she looks like, and... how she behaves.", he said softly, hearing Seclusion complementing humans and then the Tardis. "You sure are cheery...", he said, noticing a bit of a shift in the atmosphere as though a weight in the air had disappated and was now a bit more... welcoming. He could tell she was sensing the human fear which seemed to linger in the air. "What's wrong? What do you sense?", he asked, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:19 am

She flinched away from his hand slightly "I was in a bad mood anyone would be when someone tries to take away their only food source, wouldn't you be, well you can eat normal food so you don't ahve that much of a problem" she said "and I guess I'm just more relaxed now, some don't like strangers so much but still follow their curiousity" she noticed in certain places the fear of them seemed deeper and more...active. "It's strange in some area's the emotion of fear is very deep and has engulfed their hearts unlike other areas, it's scattered but I know where they all are" she gave a small sigh "and I know your going to ask anyone who knows me does. The soul is connected to both the heart and the mind of a creature, alien whatever you want to call it and fades as it dies. If someone who has two hearts like yourself then the soul becomes a lot more complicated and if their heart is frozen, well that can depend on the creature" she rustled her hair lightly. Deadly looked to Seclusion uneasily as she chuckled picking up something from her sister. "Well, that certainly got her wound her up. No one dared to show her any rudeness. she is the queen of my race but like I said, she is my sister who got engulfed by greed" she said. Her eyes became sad slightly. She couldn't hear anyone in her head now which only confirmed her deepest fear now. she closed her eyes with a sigh before she just focused on the scared souls around her.

Pandora crossed her arms angrily. "How annying my little sister foudn someone interesting. But his dangerous and rude" she said angrily as she walked aroudn the streets. She frowned and saw a person out of the corner of her eye and went over hearing wo heart beats. "Your like him huh? the person with my little sister, what's your name Time Lord?" she asked giving him that ever so sweet and innocent smile. "I am Pandora and you have two hearts I can hear them clearly" she said and crouched down looking at him with her ghostly gentle but frightening eyes. Pandora was the golden angel from the same legend as the blood-stained angel. It was a very old tale but few knew it was true. She waited for an answer "Oh hurry up will you, I'm fed up of such rude people, I'm the queen of my race" she said
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:21 pm

The Doctor grinned. "I was talking about your sister...", he said softly, hearing her comment on people's fear. A concerned look went over his face. "This... place doesn't feel right. Something definetely seems off...", he muttered softly. He leaned against the side of his Tardis and gave a sigh. He spun his sonic screwdriver in his hand, hearing her comment on how he was rude to her. "She was trying to be way too nice... I can tell when some people are being fake...", he muttered.

The master sat hunched over a wooden box, his almost silvery blonde hair hung barely past his eyes. He wore a black hoody and black pants, which made him seem to stand out a little more. His hands were dangling in front of him, tapping the Rhythm of the Drums against each other. A simple rhythm of four repeated constantly. He looked up for a moment, almost a sad, yet still proud look in his eyes. "My name?", he asked, his british accent shining through in his voice. "Well... Pandora, I am the Master...", he said with a sneer. "And you have met another time lord? Rude? Well... I can assure you, I will do no such thing...", he said, seeing a possible opportunity, and taking it while he had the chance. He stood up for a moment before giving a groan as he clutched his chest and stomach in pain before stumbling to the ground.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:24 pm

"Ya think, even I know something is wrong and that's saying something considering I don't go to human places very often" she said "and that's a first everyone loves her to bits and ends up becoming a puppet if their not careful,even humans fall for her, golden wings with no bloodstains and angelic through and through" she said. Deadly shook off her fur standing up and yawning "I can locate the nearest humans and we can ask what is wrong" said Deadly "we'll never know what's wrong unless we try" she knew Pandora had found help by now and did not wish to know who she had found but knew they would be just as dangerous. "Anyone else getting a really bad feeling?" asked Seclusion and sniffed the air slightly.

Pandora shrugged and watched him trying to help him get back to his feet but could not touch him since she was a ghost at the momment. "Well, atleast some people have manners, come on Master you need to eat before anything else or you'll die and I won't be the one taking your soul either" said Pandora who solidfied herself after a bit and helped him "and yes I have met another Time Lord not long ago" she said sounding rather disgusted by it as well. She was so angel like again and helped him after. " how about I treat you, what do you like to eat master?" she said sweetly giving that sickeningly sweet smile.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:57 pm

The Doctor looked around for a moment. "Yes... let's find someone and ask what is going on... it is not like humans to hide like this. Something terrible must be here.", he muttered as he pushed himself away from his Tardis. He looked around for a moment, noticing a few dim stars above them and it brought a small smile to his face.

The Master looked at her, panting for breath at the moment. The pain subsided as he felt her helping him. He was instantly onto her. No one ever helps unless they want something back. He sat down for a moment with an eyebrow raised. "So what do you want in return?", he asked as his eyes looked up at her, seeing what could only be an angel and really was starting to tick him off.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:08 pm

Seclusion looked to him "There are some humans nearby, you should talk to them" she said and walked ahead slightly and waited for him going to the nearest humans and finding them huddled in the corner. Seclusion saw a mother clinging to a little girl and forwned slightly noticing a slight faded soul from the girl and just closed her eyes with a sigh and kneeled down "may I?" she asked the scared lady. "What are you? your not human, get away" she screamed at Seclusion who just closed her eyes gently with a sigh and just went off a bit walking outside so she didn't unsettle them anymore. Deadly stayed inside and turned into a Utopian ghostly form. The lady walked towards the woman and smiled "let me, my daughter has a harsh nature towards humans now for many reasons and not just the war." she said her hands were warm despite being dead and she rekindled the flame of the girl and stood up smiling softly. "I understand what it's like. I have three daughters; Pandora, Seclusion and Tamar, two are dead and two are at war with each other, Silver and Gold never do get along" she said her voice was soft and sweet but was not fake in the slightest.
Seclusion just waited outside leaning against the wall of an old building when a sense of sadness just came up on her. She leaned her head back just staying in the shadows for a bit not knowing why she was sad at all but heard screams through out her head.

She smiled ssweetly and showed her wings they were light blue "I'm no angel Master, I'm a Utopian.. well a dead one, I left my sister the last a few days ago and I want to get back at them, their both so rude and I want my sister dead,it's that simple. However, being evenly matched in a fight neither of us win no matter what. In other words this is what I want your help with and from what I can tell you know the Doctor? they are both dangerous, so I need help " she said a sense of her evil personailty showing through slightly her sweet smile turning slightly sinster now. "So I need to find someone who is of the same race as him to make it more equal or better, nothing more and nothing less as for your goal I do not care as long as achieved my sister's death that's all that I care about and in return I can help you." she was serious two dangerous creatures together neither human and one which showedhe was very rude only made it more interesting for her. To her this was all a 'game' since she was already dead. "She should notice the last but her dying about... about now" she said giggling slightly feeling her sisters confused sadness as it creptup on her but Pandora felt nothing.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum