The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Empire

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

New Empire Empty New Empire

Post by questor Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:41 pm

He was born in a small village in the time of Cain. After Cain was marked by god, making him a vampire to live forever and suffer, he began creating others of his kind. Anubis was one he gave the dark gift to. Anubis trained as a warrior and fought for Cain leading the army of Cain to quell rebellions. He had the ability to shift into the form of a wolf. He created the first lycans, as he can change into a wolf and in that form if he bites someone he makes them a lycan instead of a vampire. His Lycans were later mistaken for the Anubis warriors of the God Anubis in Egypt. The Flood destroyed the kingdom and Anubis fled with a number of his lycans and people to the fertial lands of the great river that became known as the Nile. There he became known as the God Anubis. Along with the others that he had brought with him, they too were worshiped as the gods of ancient egypt. They created the begining of the ancient Egyptian Empire. But were betrayed and most murdered by the human high priests that wasnted power for themselves. They continued to have the people worship "The Gods" but now they were in power, helping to place a king on the throne and letting them make the laws and such with their guidance. The Power behind the thone.

Anubis escaped the assasins and fled to other lands. His discust for the human race began at that time. He didn't want to help them as he had in the past. Over the centuries he commanded armies and assumed many names. He was fierce and enjoyed killing his enemies and feeding upon them. During war at that time one never really looked to see how men really died. He is very selective in those he creates, either lycans or vampires. Those he had created in the past had been killed in the many wars or hunted down by those that feared and hated his kind. Over the centuries those created by other vampires became weakened, they were not able to stand the sun any more and had lost the ability to shape change. They also could no longer feed on normal food and strickly needed the blood of others to survive.

He also had many of the long sleeps to help ease the boredom of the centuries. But his desire to conqure and enslave the humans still burned within him. It was not the modern world and he had amassed an enormous amount of wealth over the centuries. Though he dispised humans he had a dedicated group over the centuries that he had look after his resting place along with his lycans. These men and women took care of his wealth ensuring that he had money in banks all over the world, and investments that kept the money flowing in.

When he came to America he settled in Los Angeles, and there he began his war on the humans and after a time was able to conqure it with the might of his lycans and other vampires he had recruited along the way. The city was cut off from the outside now. He controled the port, the Airport, trains and the like. He also had control of a few weapons that the government never wanted the people to know was stationed there. These made the government hesitate to try and retake the city. His vampires ruled the nights and his lycans protected him and them. Also there were those of the humans that thought it best to join him and turn on their kind to survive.

Anubis now ruled the city from one of its tallest buildings. Here he held court to decide what to do with those that had resisted him so vemently. His small empire had more subjects then his creator had under him. He had plans that would next take yet another city that would increase his empire.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

New Empire Empty Re: New Empire

Post by LadyRaven Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:28 am

Long before mankind had ever claimed dominion over this world, there were others. They began life at the height of the Cretaceous more than 65 million years ago. Angelus Demonica, or Demangliosaur to the scientific community were so named for their strange extra limbs; later understood to be large feathered wings. They had an almost human quality from the bones recovered. Oposable thumbs, a dome shaped skull with a large brain, binocular vision and a well balanced form. Only one complete fossil had ever been unearthed and it had been made clear in those old bones that these creatures were far from human. They were carnivorous hunters and they lived an incredibly long time. In the time of mankind, the Demangliosaur became Angelus Demonica, or Demon Angel, angels cast out from Heaven by God for their disobedience. The Fallen.

In churches and tombs all across this globe, it's not easy to miss the iconic symbols of these man made myths. From the divinely beautiful to the monstrous gargoyle ephegies, this creature has been remembered, but for all the wrong reasons. Many of the myths may have been founded in fact and physical proof, but many more are simply the creation of the human imagination. They are not angels, they are not divine intervenion and they are not evil corruption from the Devil. But, like any carnivore, they keep their prey close. And mankind is an abundant, quick producing food source.

In modern times, Angelus are reserved, quiet and unassuming creatures, far removed from the bold pack hunters of old. Mankind has grown smart far quicker than most species of mammal and have taken dominion over the entire globe. To date, Earth is home to nearly 7billion of them, but old predators are coming back, and some new ones too. High in the Arctic Circle, in her mountain home, Raven began hearing word of these so called new predators. Her age makes her one of the oldest still living so any predator in the human world would be new to her. Still, this one was a little different. It had waged war openly on mankind and had won, creating it's own small dominion. To her Elders, this modern predator, a vampyric creature known as Anubis was no new threat. He had ruled thousands of years ago and been overthrown by the human. To know that he was back and once again wreaking havoc among the mortals caused much upset within the ranks of the ancient race.

Raven had been called for due to her own experience with modern humans. When faced with the challenge of either removing Anubis or returning with him, Raven had made it clear she wanted nothing to do with old follies such as this. Already her prime, she wanted to stay behind and build her own family. The Elders rejected her demands and sent her out. She would never return.

Raven arrived in California after the summer, not wishing to suffer the heat of such a climate. She came in over the sea, using the still intense heat rising from the ocean to carry her. The mess left by modern man wasn't hard to find and it disgusted her to see what they had done to her world. Were it up to her, she would let Anubis do his worst. Kill as many as he wished and restore the natural balance of this great and wonderful planet. But in the place of the humans he was killing, he was creating his own beed of hunters that were now causing their own chaos. Such was the case, humans were the lesser evil. At least they lived and died quickly.

Raven landed on the beach to find the pollution filling her nose enough to make her nauseated. Her wings pulled in tight, she pulled her wollen cloak tightly over them and began her survey of the city of Los Angeles. Fitting, she thought. A fallen angel in the city of lost angels. It didn't take long for her presence to be felt either. With her breeding mark fast approaching, males were picking up on her scent. And they were beginning to follow.......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:41 pm

Anubis sat in his new home, atop the highest skyscraper in Los Angels. He looked out the large plate glass window at the city. The city that was now his. He had over the years found and used vampires. He helped them, saved them from the hunters and mad mobs of people that would have destroyed them. He gave them a new purpose, a new mission in life. Slowly they all began to arrive in Los Angeles along with the lycans that Anubis had also found.

It was hard for him to keep them from each others throats but they knew he was old, and feared him and worshiped him at the same time. Slowly he had begun selecting certain people of power and had his vampires turned them. He did not want any to be as powerful as he was and have to worry about someone trying to take from him what he was about to take.

When it was time, he struck. his vampires and lycans terrorizing the city, killing any that resisted and gaining control of a secret base close to the city's edge where the Federal Government had built missel silos. With in a matter of a month he had control of the city and the so called Federal Government of the United States did nothing, for they feared he might use the nukes he had gotten ahold of.

Now he had over a million humans under his dominion and he quickly began putting them to work. Power stations were manned and oversaw by vampires and lycans. Water filtration plants the same thing. Every thing that needed to be kept going to keep the city running he made sure was done. There was no need for bankers, lawyers, and the like. Those that did not serve a purpose he put to work first building a ten foot high double wire fence about the city. This would keep people in and others out. Eventually that wire Fence would be replaced by a wall.

Even some of the humans within the city, mostly those that had been the criminal element bowed before him and pledged their loyalty and service. He had to smile at that. There would always be those that wanted to be on top of the food chain and didn't mind bowing and scraping to be able to make others do that for them.

"Sire something has come ashore on one of the beaches. Men seem to be following it as if entranced." one of his lycan generals told him. This made him raise a brow. This he had to see for himself.

"Ready my chopper. I will fly out there to take a look. Cordon off the area and if who or what ever it is tries to enter the city, kill them." he ordered.

With in a half hour he was flying over the area and spotted the lone figure walking. He also saw the men following at a distance, all of them down wind of the figure. He landed the chopper and slowly decended towards the beach. That is when he got a good look at what it was. He was a learned man, or vampire, how ever one looked at him. He had been around since mankind was just leaving their caves and trying to make communities. He had heard stories of creatures like the one approaching, Cain had said they had been the Fallen Angels of Heaven. Cast out because they rebelled against him. Some how Anubis doubted that. He had saw a few in his life time, and had fought one once. A mighty foe he had been, but Anubis had been quicker, better trained and smarter. This one was a female of the species.

"Well now what brings one of your kind to the shores of my domain?" he called out to her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:02 pm

As Raven had begun her survey and the males had begun to follow, a few dared come forward. At first, they were unsure and had their guns raised at her. She didn't show any of her features to them. They had no business knowing who or what she was. Then, as they grew bolder, some of them tried to take control and one even came forward with metal bindings. "You are under arrest!" One called. Raven turned to him, showing only the lower half of her face.
"I am under what?" She returned. Her voice was like music to them.
"Arrest." The male said as he battled with his own body.
"What is arrest?" she asked, having no real understanding of the human term.
"You are our prisoner and you will be taken to be questioned." The male said.
Raven's jaw firmed and she held up her hand, "I am no prisoner to you." She said, but her voice was now ice cold. She then snapped her fingers and the male began convulsing. Seconds later, he burst into flames and was dead.

The others surrounded her now, their guns aimed at her and she looked at each and every one. "You will bring to me your master." She ordered, "I will not converse with such lowly creatures." In return, they opened fire. The bullets pierced her clothing, but left little to no actual mark on her. She raised both hands this time and clapped them together. The firing stopped and flames engulfed those that surrounded her. At this point, the rest backed off and some ran away. Raven watched this and began walking up towards the city. Sand gave way to concrete and she heard machine noises coming from above her. Previous experience told her it was something called a helicopter. A simple mechanical prop with blades that forced air down to create lift. Humans were nothing if not inventive.

After a few minutes, the craft landed and a powerful presence emerged from it. He called out to her and she lifted her head. Her usual porcelain coloured skin had paled further on her journey here and her eyes had become darker and deeper green. About her slender neck, a thin band of puminescent purple had begun to show through. The scent was strong and getting stronger, but so was she. Slowly, Raven moved forward.

With every step she took, Anubis' forces parted way. They werre afraid of this creature. She had killed over a dozen of them just with a clap of her hands! "Your domain?" she asked as she made her way to Anubis. She sniffed up, taking in his scent. He was definitely older than the Elders thought. This one carried the scent of a first generation. She came to a stop a few yards from him and looked up enough that she could see him, but her face remained hidden. All he would see would be her upper neck and her lower jaw and lips. She took a small look around at the lower forms crowding around and scowled lightly. "You will remove these things from my presence." She ordered, almost spitting out the word 'things', "And you will give me access to your home.".......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:43 pm

On his decent he had seen the humans catch fire and be consume. He knew she had knowledge of alchamey and had chuckled. When she approached and made her demands he laughed, moved his right hand in a circular motion and the clasp of her cloak broke and the cloak flew off to reveal her entire form. "Now that is better. I like to see who I am dealing with."

He looked at the humans that had still stayed in there. These were braver then those that had run away. He would reward them for it. "As for my minions, they remain. As for taking you to my home, you will excuse me if I decline that request." He looked her over and liked what he saw. "Haven't seen one of your kind since I killed him many centuries ago. What do you want here?"

A group of his lycans appeared and stood to either side of him. He had created a few more since his take over. They were his best soldiers, strong, agile, swift, and loyal. "Oh and I would appreciate it if you would not set any more of my minions afire. You are not the only one versed in ancient things." He breathed down at the ground and roots began to grow rapidly entangling her feet. He smiled, "Learned a few things from the Druids of England also."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:54 pm

As the cloak flew from her shoulders and revealed her wings and slender form, it blew up her mass of black hair also and it covered her face for a short time. And then came the vines around her feet. Slowly, she lifted her head and allowed more of her face to be seen. "I can see that." She said, but then with a wave of her right hand, the vines disappeared again, "But you should wonder who taught the Druids their skills." She lifted her head higher and finally locked eyes with Anubis. She then glanced around at some more of his minions. The lycans were interesting. Narrowing her gaze, she stepped forward and fluttered her wings a little.

The scent coming from ehr was very powerful now and one of Anubis' lycans began to shuddered and gruff in pleasure. Others soon followed suit. "Perhaps if your things had not attacked me, I may have been more lenient. I don't like being shot at." She said, then looked at the lycans and even some of the vampyres now swaying in pleasure around Anubis. "You may be well versed in the old magiks, child, but you underestimate the strength of nature. You will take me to your home, Anubis and you will make me welcome. Or I could leave your entire army writhing in their own spittle, it's your choice."........
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:16 pm

Anubus shook his head. The scent was strong but he had a strong will, stronger then those of his minions. He raised a hand and the wind blew in the smell of the pollution and sea, diluting the smell of her scent. "Uninvited, killing my minions, threating me. Now you are begining to piss me off. And those that do rarely live long." he said as he turned and walked back up the steps. "I have heard of your kind but do not think you alone know things that others do not.

He closed his eyes and stopped once more. "You came from the north." he held up a hand and her cloak fluttered up to his hand. He grinned. "You have traveled far." he dropped the cloak "What is it that you want here. Tell me and you might live." he was arrogant and confident in his own abilities.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:02 pm

Raven narrowed her eyes again. "I am as uninvited as you are." She replied calmly, "And I killed your minions in retaliation. They assumed to take me prisoner and then threatened me. And I have not threatened you...yet." She looked around at his faltering minions before back at him. He had her cloak. "I have travelled farther than you can imagine." She told him, "And I am here seeking you."......

"Well they were under orders to bring you in and if you resisted to kill you. Any uninvited are subject to detention and questioning. This is after all NOW my domain." he half turned. The wind blew her scent away and filled the air with the sickening smell of pullution. "Would you not have a stranger detained and questioned? You should have just stated what you were here for and not tried to move through them."

The wind blwe her scent away, but it didn't stay that way for long. "Then your things are severely lacking in manners. Had they asked me why I was here before they interfered with me, I might have given an answer."......

He looked at her. "Well they are only humans after all." he told her. He pointed to a beach house not to far away. All the houses on the beach front had been evacuated and now were empty. "You can stay there. I think your condition would create to much trouble in the city." He began walking in that direction. The lycans shook their heads, snarling and tried to stay up wind of her. "So why are you here to see me?"

Raven turned her head and looked along the beach. "The Elders of my race believe you are too much of a risk to be left alive. They want you either dead, or taken to them. I'm willing to hear why I should not do that."......

He laughed. "Your Elders? What have they to do with the world? You and your kind have hidden yourselves away from mankind. What do you care what happens to these pathetic humans. They would hunt you down and kill you. If they knew where you were hiding they would destroy the place and you. Go back and tell them to mind their own and leave the world to me."

Raven lifted an eyebrow, "As much as watching them die would please me right now, I understand in part their concern." She said, "They believe you will recreate your empire and therein, disrupt their food source. You will not stop at just one city, or even one continent. You didn't then and you won't now. So give me one good reason to stay.2......

He Laughed. "Afraid that they will lose their presious food source." he shook his head. "Ah my dear, there are over 6 billion humans on this planet. I think there is plenty of them to go around." He approached the Beach house. "Though you are right about me extending the breath of my empire, I think there will be plenty of the humans for your people to feed upon."

Raven moved up the steps of the beach house. It was very modern looking and very expensive looking too. "And you are replacing a large chunk of that 7 billion in fact, into predators. You are upsetting the balance." She said, "Were each to gain its own territory, there would not be enough meat to go around, do you understand? Besides, there are far more important species on this planet that need to survive.".....

"You do not understand me do you. You think I will create to many vampires or lycans to upset the balance? No my dear, I am no fool. I intend to ensure that there are always enough humans around for a food source. My vampire army here has orders not to kill but only take enough form the humans to slate their hunger. Dead humans make poor workers and food sourse." he opened the door and turned on the lights. "Now if your elders wish to make an alliance with me, we can work out something that is mutually benificial. We are after all almost akin in many ways."

Raven entered the house and took a short look around. At first, she was about to inuslt him, but decided against it. "If they wished an alliance with you, they would have done so long ago." she told him and then moved through the house. "I will require a slave or two and a reliable food source while I am here.".....

"Well if they don't want an alliance then I would suggest that they claim some of the territory this world has to offer and rule over it. It will take time but I will increase my own. This country will be the first, and it might take some years to do, but it will happen, then I will move on to others." When she said she would require a couple of slaves and food sourse. He shugged his shoulders "Now do you eat them or drink their blood? he asked. "If the prior that will not be a good thing since that would deplete the population."

"Unlike myself, they have very little experience with humans beyond eating those that stray into our territory." She said, then turned and faced him proper, "And don't worry, I don't eat that many. I do have a figure to keep." She moved closer to him, but remained a few yards from actual contact. "But I would ask, keep those things of your's away from me? They are as much lunch as any human and I have a particular disgust for them.".....

He laughed, "Well only if I have your word that you will not leave this place without consulting me first. As for the slaves I will have a couple females assigned. I think Males might have a problem. I will let you select your meals." he grinned. "Do you prefere male or female to eat."

"You will let me select my meals?" She asked back, "An interesting concept. Female slaves will be fine. They are generally better at housekeeping anyway." She moved around him, allowing him a small touch of her right wing and then looked at one of his female guards. "She will surfice for now. I could do with a decent chase.".....

"I will inform the coastal guards that you will be hunting your dinner. A few of those that are more trouble then they are worth can be sent out onto the beach and you can have your fun." He nodded to the woman she had looked at. "You will do as she says, unless it something that is against me." The woman nodded and then nodded to Raven. "Would you prefer morning or night hunts?"

Raven grinned, showing her fangs, "I'll give you five minutes head start." She said, then looked at Anubis, "You may watch if you like."......

He laughed as she told the woman to run. The woman's eyes widened and fear filled them. He had thought she wanted the woman as her servent, but it was her meal. "I think you had best start running." he showed his fangs and his eyes turned an redish hue. The woman started running, and as she did pulled a gun from a holster. There were many rock outcropings along the beach and places to hide.

Raven felt her blood rush and sighed in pleasure as the woman took off. Being much faster and stronger than a human would make her hunt that much more satisfying. She half turned to look at Anubis as her eyes filled completely with the deep green and her fangs grew to their full size. This creature had one hell of a bite. Her skin became paler still and her wings took on a slight blue hue as the blood rushed to the underlying muscle. "Let's see how well you keep up, mammal." She said to him and launched herself from the doorway. As Raven moved, she stretched out her toes and began running on them, giving her much more speed and after a short minute, she leaned over and started running on both hands and feet. This freed up her back to give more lateral space for her wings. The scent of the woman was strong in her head and she honed in quickly. After a few flutterings to get yet more blood to her wings, Raven opened them wide and took off.....

Anubis transformed into a huge black wolf as Raven took off after her prey. He easily kept pace with her. When she launched herself into the air he kept running, his night vision keeping the woman that was to be Raven's meal in sight. The woman weaved in and out of the rocks, trying to keep them between her and Raven. When she launched into the air the woman hissed and brought her gun to bear. She fired three times.

Raven soared high over the rocks to gain the best advantage and once she had the woman in her sights, she was attuned to just her. She saw a huge black wolf following behind, but she paid him little mind right now. Perhaps the mammal would learn a few things along the way. Then, a folley of bullets came flying towards her, three rounds in all. Two of them hit, but simply bounced off her alabaster skin and dropped again. The third went through her wing and took uot a couple of her flight feathers. It made her a little unstable, but nothing she couldn't handle. Turning gracefully, Raven spiralled down and out towards the ocean. She would use the thermals to gain more speed and height and she flapped her wings with a rare grace. She was now barely 50ft from the ground and coming in fast......

Anubis when to higher ground and stood there watching the hunt. The woman fired three shots and it didn't seem to phase Raven. Normal bullets didn't have much effect on him either. But of course if one hit his head and destroyed his brain, that would be different. But he was to fast for that. He continued to watch as Raven moved in on the woman.

Raven skimmed the rocks as she darted hither and too, keeping too random for the woman to gain the advanatge and moving quickly enough that she couldn't get a shot. Eventually though, there was little left to do and raven moved in for the kill. She snatched her prey up in her toes and turned upward, throwing the woman up in the air and then let her fall to the ground. Once imapcted, Raven swooped down again and snatched the woman up a second time. This time, when she turned upward, she made for the cliff and she landed on the edge with the woman in what was quickly becoming talons rather than toes. Raven then opened her mouth wider than should be possible and bit down on the woman's throat......

Anubis watched and lifted his head up to the sky and howled as raven sunk her fangs into the woman's throat. He liked the hunt himself. He would go into the city and move from roof top to the other and seek out the one he wanted and then play with it. Decend to the ground and move in touch the woman or man and back out again, making them run, make their fear grow. The thrill of the chase was exillerating. Then the catch and the feeding. As he watched he changed back into his human form. He liked this woman.

Raven tightened her bite until the woman stopped screaming and then with one twist of her head, ripped out half her throat. She then dropped her head back and swallowed the chunk of meat whole. Again and again, she tore chunks from the woman until nothing was left but bloodied bone. Finaly, she was done and she stood up again and shuddered. By now, the change in her was much more visable. She remained on her toes as she walked towards Anubis and then stopped. She coughed twice and then spat out some small bits of bone that she had broken up. Her now white skin shimmered with blood and the purple band around her throat was now much thicker and stronger. She bore her fangs at Anubis and fluttered her wings at him in an almost alluring manner. "And that, my little mammal, is how you hunt." She moved past him with an air of pure power and strength......

He laughed. "You are not the only one that hunts. But unlike you I only drink the blood, but let the prey live. Though I would prefer to drain them dry, but like you said earlier, got to keep the food chain constant."

Raven grinned over her bloodied fangs, "I only hunt those I know have already reproduced." She said, "Or in her case, dead already." She fluttered her wings again and growled in annoyance at the broken feathers. "My new slaves had best be good at needlework." she said as she walked back to the beach house......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:01 pm

He made sure she got back to the Beach house, and told the lycan guards to secure the area and keep watch on the Beach House. He called his place and had two of his female slaves sent down to the beach house. "Now don't worry about my lycans. They are here to keep others away and yes to keep an eye on you. I would prefer them to be alive. He grinned. "We will talk more in the morning."

"I do not need guarding." She told him firmly, "But I suppose the rest of your things do." she licked her lips again as she entered. "Do not be late into the morning." She said, "I like to sleep then.".......

"Not a day person?" he asked, chuckling. I love the day, though my vampires can't stand it.

Raven lifted an eyebrow, "Weak shells of their former masters." she said without feeling. "And I like the day, I just don't like this climate. My species is more accustomed to colder climbs these days.".....

"Yes far to the North is cold isn't it?" he said. "How many are there of you up there?" he asked her as he turned to leave.

Raven, "Not nearly as many as there once was." She said, "And yes, it is very cold.".....

"So why are they so worried about the food supply? Do you not think it might be something else they fear?" he asked her.

"Because there are still enough that any major change in our source would compromise us." She said, then narrowed her eyes, "But of course, you would love that, wouldn't you. To become the apex predator and dominant species." She moved back down the steps towards him.....

He grinned. "We were once. We enjoyed a good life and helped the humans begin to civilize this world. Taught them farming, metalurgy, how to build. What did your people do for the world." he asked her.

Raven grinned back, "You ruled them as you were ocne ruled, Anubis." She said, "We cultivated them, showed them how to hunt and how to make clothing, even if their mind would only allow the very basics." Now she moved up quite close to him, close enough to get a good headful of her scent. "My race were hunting this earth long before any mammal. We watched your species evolve form the rodent scurrying around in the dirt to the apes in the trees and then to the modern example. we harvested them, farmed them and kept them safe from other predators. Humans were ours long before anything like you disrupted us."......

"But if not for my kind you would not have had the abundent amount of humans. If we did not show them how to make more food for them, they would never have expanded their populations. You might say we helped increase your potential food stock. With out us you would have eat all of the humans and not have the billions that now live." She seemed to think she was superior, but he doubted she was, If they were superior they would have taken over the world long ago and not hid from the humans. To him that showed fear. He had to quell that fear in his vampire brethern and the lycans and now they were reaping the benifits.

"Like I said, you disrupted us." She repeated, "Well, not specifically you, but a human nontheless. The result was a little adjascent to what we had planned. And now of course, the world is fast becoming over populated. Human religions demanding they grow and conquer everything, enslave the rest of the world to their thinking." She moved around him and then back to the steps. "You said that we hide away from mankind now and you're right. We do hide from them. We have been around nearly 70 million years. It has taken man less than 40,000 to destroy everything we built. Self preservation demands we no longer face them openly. You however, are different. You are not first generation half breed, you're much too young. Perhaps that works in your favour.".......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:36 am

"Half breed eh. well your not to bad looking for a dinosour." he quiped back and made his way back to the chopper. He rose into the air and made his way back to the roof top of the skyscraper he called home. After landing he made his way back to his home and contacted a few of his lower minions. A couple of his slave girls would attend Raven and he then went over a few reports.

He smiled when one of them stated that a representative of the US Government wished to talk to him and awaited word outside the perimeter of his domain. "Well now Lukus, looks like the Feds what to make some sort of deal." he told his Lycan General. Lukus smiled a wolfish smile.

Lukus knew his creator. He would milk any deal to the fullest and come out on top. "My Lord, what about the strange female that came in. What does she want here?"

"Her Elders sent her here. I think they fear me and what I can do. She acts like they are all powerful and everything, but they fear the humans even though they use them for a food source. She said their kind have been around on Earth for 70 million years, trying to impress me. Seventy million years and yet they never tried to dominate the world. That shows me how weak and undiciplined they are. Cain and I showed the early humans what we were made of. We built an empire of their fledgling race and when it was destroyed by the flood, I started another that became one of the most powerful empires to have existed." But the humans had rose up against him and the others of his kind and killed them and Akasha, his beloved Akasha.

Now he would show then little mercy. He would rule them, do as he wished with them. Those that sided with him would never be given postions of great power. They would always be overseen by lycans or vampires.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Raven waited for Anubis to leave before she went inside. It wasn't long before her new slaves arrived and she received them in the kitchen. Both girls were naturally blonde and quite thin and rather scantly clad also. Raven lifted an eyebrow and made them stand up straight so she could examine them more closely. The smell on both said they were well used by the males and this would be the first thing she would erradicate. "What are you called?" She asked them both firmly.
"Kaitlyn." The first one said.
"Sophie." The second one said quietly.
Raven looked more closely at Kaitlyn and then pulled the girl's hands up. The nails had once been well manicured and the skin was very soft. "What skills do you have?" She asked.
Kaitlyn shook her head slightly, "I don't understand." She replied.
Raven lifted an eyebrow, "Why does Anubis keep you around?"
Kaitlyn looked down at her feet, "I'm a pet." She said, "A plaything to keep the Master's guards happy."
"Can you clean or cook?"
Kaitlyn nodded, "A little." She said.
Raven moved past her and to the second girl, Sophie. "And you? What purpose do you serve?"
Sophie looked up nervously, "I'm a pet also." She said, "But the Master permits me to help when any of his lycan guards fall ill."
"You are medically trained then?" Raven asked curiously.
"Not exactly, Ma'am." Sophie replied, "I used to work for the San Diego Zoo. I looked after the more exotic birds and animals and helped in any treatments from the vetenary team."
Raven nodded with a slight smile, "Then you shall attend to my personal needs." She told Sophie, then looked at Kaitlyn, "You will provide the household needs."

She moved back from them again and looked them up and down once more. "First and foremost, I demand that my property is immaculately clean. The pair of you stink of male. You will both bathe until I am satisfied you are both clean enough. I also demand a respectful nature and a safe home. You will both therefore adjust your clothing. I wll have no sexual interference in my home, whether it be a male sniffing around you or you showing too much skin to be deemed decent. Am I clear?"
Both girls nodded and actually looked quite relieved, "Yes Ma'am." They said in unison.
"Then scat!" Raven ordered. "When you are done. Sophie, you will attend me. Kaitlyn, you will gather up for me fresh fruit, flowers and meat and you will then prepare food for you both for the morning." The girls nodded and then quickly disappeared.

After a quick look around, Raven then moved into the master bedroom and looked around in there. The room itself was fine and there was a well stocked dressing room and a seperate bathroom just for herself. The bed was very large and looked incredibly comfortable, but Raven had a feeling she would find it hard to sleep peacefully. In her own home, her bed was a large perch-like beam where she could let her wings relax and drop down. "I suppose I'll just have to sleep on my front." She said. She then went to have a closer look at the dressing room.

She found two basic outfits for her new slaves, simple summer dresses that would cover them modestly and still be practical. They were tossed onto the dresser to be collected. She then went looking for an outfit for herself. Most of it would have to be modified to allow for her extra limbs. She found a long dress with a low cut back and a wide skirt. That was left out, but hanging on the doorframe.

An hour later, both girls arrived and after a quick sniff, Raven was satisfied they were now clean. She pointed to the dresses she'd picked out and they both got dressed quickly. Sophie then returned to Raven and Kaitlyn left to do as she had been told. Sat on a chair near the window, Raven lifted up her damaged wing and looked at Sophie. "You will fix this." She ordered and Sophie nodded quickly. The slave gathered up a few thigns and went about working at the wing and after only a few moments, the feathers were as good as new. Raven was now impressed. "You may leave now. Get yourself someting to eat and then retire. I have no more need of you tonight."
"Yes Ma'am." Sophie said and quickly left.
Raven then undressed and crawled as best she could into the large bed. Settling on her front, she adjusted the plush pillow and closed her eyes.

Morning came quickly and Raven awoke shortly after dawn. She'd barely made it out of the bed before Sophie arrived and started getting things ready. There was a large mug of hot coffee waiting and very soon, the sound of water was coming from the bathroom. Raven went into the bathroom to find the shower going and Sophie waiting with a towel. And she could hear Kaitlyn pottering around the kitchen. Raven showered and then let Sophie dry her off. She paid special attention to her wings, making sure they were both dry and tidy. Sophie then dressed Raven and then went about cleaning up while Raven went into the main part of the house with her morning coffee.

"I see Anubis has you well trained for morning duties." She said to Kaitlyn. In return, the girl smiled brightly.
"Yes Ma'am." She said, "The Master demands everything be made ready by dawn. He likes to watch the sun come up before his morning business."
Raven nodded, "Very good." She said and then looked around. As ordered, she saw fresh flowers on nearly every table, the windows were wide open to let in the morning air and the counter between the kitchen and living area held a massive bowl of fresh exotic fruit.
"What would you like for breakfast Ma'am?" Kaitlyn asked, "There are eggs, pancake mix and bacon in the fridge. I can cook them up real quick for you?"
"Cooked meat?" Raven asked, then wrinkled her nose, "Disgusting. I will have them as they come. You may serve the eggs in a glass."
Kaitlyn nodded quickly, "Yes Ma'am, please forgive me. I assumed...."
"Well don't." She said quickly.
"Yes Ma'am." the girl said and quickly gathered everything up. The bacon was served on a plate in small rolls and the eggs were broken into a glass and then served together. The presentation was quite good, Raven thought.

After breakfast, Raven moved out onto the veranda to take in the morning air. It was already quite warm and by noon, the heat would make her uncomfortable. She then looked at a large clock on the kitchen wall and wondered what time Anubis would arrive...........
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:22 pm

Anubis was up early the next morning. He still could eat and drink normal food and only needed to drink blood once and a while. He was not like the present day vampire that needed to replenish their blood often. What ever was able to change his DNA to what it was seemed to be diluted over the centuries. He stood on the roof as the sun came up and outstreached his arms to welcome the warmth of the sun, on his naked body. It was a morning ritual that he enjoyed.

After the sun was up he went back inside and grabbed a robe from the closet. The soft murmer of his bedmate made him look down at the bed. The well endowed woman lay there still asleep. She was one of his Pets, that he used to satisfy his sexual needs. When he tired of her he would give her over to his lycan or vampire leaders to enjoy. There were many women in his new kingdom that he could have when he wanted. Even a few of the vampire females were not bad looking and would surfice if he wanted.

He hoped that Raven liked her new slaves. He would find out as soon as he met with her. He took a quick shower and his other slaves had his breakfest ready for him when he entered the dining room. He liked bacon and eggs and lots of hot coffee in the morning. Once he was satisfied with the way the food looked and smelled he dismissed his slaves and ate. Then he dressed and took the elevator down to the underground garage and got into one of the cars there. As he took off there were three other cars that followed, with his personal body guard.

He was no fool for sure. He knew that there would be those trying to take him out. Be it what he called the resistance movement or the US Government assassins. He drove to the beach house and pulled up into the driveway and got out of the car. He walked into the house and saw his two slaves and raised a brow. He prefered his females to be scantlily clad, showing off their charms. He saw Raven, "I take it these two have been found suitable?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:30 pm

Kaitlyn informed Raven that Anubis was coming a good few minutes before he actually arrived, so Raven had some time to formulate her questions. Eventually, he got there and Kaitlyn answered the door. She bowed low and backed away as Anubis entered. Sophie, who was sat quietly adjusting some clothes for Raven, stopped, stood up and bowed low also. Raven turned on the verranda and gave him half a nod, then nodded at the girls to carry on with their duties.

"Yes, they are suitable." She replied smoothly, "Now they are clean and more presentable. But trained well, nontheless." She turned back to the verranda guard rail and stared out over the ocean.......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Anubis nodded. "I require my slaves to be well trained. If they displease me they know the consiquences." he looked at the two and they kept their heads and eyes lowered. "So your elders fear what I will do." he grinned.

Raven nodded without looking at him, "So it seems." She replied. When he spoke of her elders, she half turned her head, but her eyes remained on the waves, "Some would say yes." she offered, "Some would disagree." She turned her head back again, "My personaly opinion would be that they don't fear you specifically, but they fear what your actions will cause."......

"They send you here alone, seeking information. You say they don't want an alliance, so that tell me that they are afraid. They hide, this tells me they are afraid of the humans they feed upon. They have not tried to dominate the world, and you tell me that your race is far older then man and me. This tells me that they are really weak and unable to do so." he to looked out at the sea. "I am a military man. All these things I can see in one actions or lack of actions. Centuries of leading armies into battle has given me quite the prespective.

Raven lifted an eyebrow, "That is quite a perspective indeed." She told him, "But no less inaccurate." At this point, she did actually turn and look at him. "Yes, they sent me here alone." She admitted, "But not to simply gather information. They sent me here to kill you, or bring you back to them. The intention to gain information is my own doing. They do not wish an alliance because they believe you to be a power hungry, arrogant and selfish creature that has no place in the balance of this planet. They do not interact with humans because they find their greed and self importance too intolerable to cope with and we did once rule this planet. We were the dominant species until nearly 40,000 years ago.".....

"You see your own words contridict yourself. They send you here to kill me. If they did not fear me why send an assassin? Power hungry, arrogant and selfish?" he shugged his shoulders. "Can't argue that point. Arrogant, why not. I have found that humans are pathetic creatures that do not deserve much. I am far superior to them so why not show it. Power hungry? Like you said the humans are weak, greedy, selfish, and have not concern for the world they live in. So why not be powerhungry and want to enslave them and take control of this world. I Could do better then they can ruleing it and trying to repair the damage they have done to it. Selfish? One could say that, I don't like to share power. Did that once and they turned on me and others. They killed them and the woman I
loved." So yes I am selfish." he turned and looked at her. "If your elders think they can do better then show me they can. Have them show themselves to the world and carve out an empire for themselves."

Raven turned back to look at the ocean once again, "I have told you already, they do not fear you specifially. They fear your actions. They sent me here to stop the actions and therein, balance out the consequences. Yes, I agree with you that humans are quite pathetic and they are incredibly weak by comparison, but I disagree that you could rule it better than us. Until the last ice age, we ruled in perfect balance with nature. But, it caused a change in many of my people. Personally, I would have liked to have been around back then to understand better the thinking of my elders. As it stands, my experience with the outside world makes me more suited to cleaning up on their behalf."......

"Yes ruled over animals and creatures with no inteligence. Where were they when man came about and Cain, me and a few others began giving them more then just hunting animals to live. Try to look at it from my prespective." he grinned. "Where were they when Cain began his empire, bringing humans together, when there were not that many of them and their presious food supply was being subjagated?

Raven lifted an eyebrow, "Actually, man had quite an intelligence from the beginning. Their brains were still quite basic, but they had apptitude for learning. We taught them how to hunt and how to keep warm and we taught them as much language as their minds could hold. We didn't initially subjegate them, but their greed got the better of us and we had to control their numbers before they destroyed our food source at the time. It wasn't until they had already taken over that we started hunting them." Then she furrowed her brow, "Cain? This human was important to you?".....

"He was the first of us. He created me, and a few others to be his children, and help him rule over the humans." he told her. "He was our leader and mentor." He still could not see how her people could even consider themselves as powerful as he was. "Why don't you go back to your elders and tell them to come forth, begin an empire by taking control of humans. I will leave those lands they take alone if they leave me and what I take alone."

Raven furrowed her brow again, "The first of you?" She asked. For the time being, she ignored his offer. She was more interested in this so called first of Anubis' line. "Tell me more about this human.".....

"He came to a small village where I was once a human. He was powerful, carismatic, and not like anyone we had seen. He selected me to become like him and once is was given his dark gift, the told me that God had cursed him because he had killed his brother and made him into what he was, what later was called a vampire. We did not think of ourselves as anything other then Immortals." he told her, "He was able to transform into a large lion, and I was able to transform into a large wolf. Akasha could transform into a giant hawk, RA an egale and Set a very large serpeant."

Raven listened to the story and tried to fathom exactly what this mammal believed to be truth. "So Cain killed his brother and was punished by God. That was how he came to be a vampyre." She furrowed her brow deeper, but as the penny dropped, she turned her face away. "Was his brother named Abel?" She asked....

"Yes, that is what he called his brother. Cain said that Able tried to kill him, and he only defended himself and killed Able to save his own life. Why?" Anubis was not courious.

Raven brought a hand to her mouth and she dug her fangs into her lips. "If I were to tell you my side of that story, you'd very well try and kill me." She said. Her voice was slightly broken and the deepening purple band about her nearly pure white throat began to pulse. She moved away from verranda and went inside. She waved her hand at her slaves, who quickly vanished.....

"Now that would all depend." he told her as she suddenly left the verranda and went inside. Her reaction told him she knew of Cain and he found that interesting, for he had not seen anything of her kind for some centuries after.

Raven kept her back to Anubis for a moment while she tried to compose herself a little. To Anubis, she was either trying not to laugh, or trying not to cry. Eventually, Raven managed to face him again. "Depend on what exactly?" She asked, "Whether you believe what your maker told you was true and you'll make an attempt on my life to save his honour, or whether you might believe my version and make an attempt on my life out of sheer rage.".....

He laughed. "Oh you know me very little don't you? Cain was my creator and mentor, the leader of an empire. But as for defending his honor well lets just say we did not part on very good terms. Though I respected him and would do what ever I could to support him during our rule of the empire, my feelings for him now are none."

Raven saw the smile and heard the laugh, but she began to wonder just how long that would last. "Very well." She said, "Cain was not punished by God for killing his brother. He was not punished by God at all." She moved to the sofa and waved her hand to it for him to sit down. "The Cain I knew of was little more than a runt and his turning was a mistake. He should have died from his wounds.".....

He sat down and leaned back. "Go on." he said. If she knew something then it would be something to know about his former Leader.

Raven moved to the arm furthest from Anubis and perched herself on her toes on the edge of it. "Abel and his brother Cain came to us in a time when our numbers were decreasing far too rapidly for us to manage. Females were dying while breeding and eggs that were laid wouldn't hatch. Males began fighting and killing each other over breeding rights and healthy females. Our Elders of the time began to experiment on some of the human population as they had become quite close to us physically. They hoped that some of the stronger male might be able to breed with our females and create a new gene pool that we could build from. Abel was one such male chosen. He was strong both in body and mind and showed much skill and determination in helping us. Accordingly, he was treated very well and given all he needed and wanted. Cain unfortunately, we had to take as well. Since their mother had died and their father had left, we had little choice. Cain was not suitable for breeding with, but we gave him lodging and we gave him work to pay for it. What we underestimated with the pair was human jealousy. It was not an emotion we were fluent with. Cain murdered his brother to take his place and when the event had been discovered, Cain was taken to the Elders to account for his actions. They voted to banish him. In retaliation, Cain mudered an Elder's youngest daughter, barely 10 years hatched and stole her blood. She fought him and wounded him badly and he should have died, but he had taken her blood into himself and gained her life. The offended Elder cast him out
personally, dropped him from 20,000 feet over what would become Ethiopia and assumed the fall would kill him."......

Anubis chuckled. "Well now that old Son of a Bitch knew how to spin a yarn now didn't he." he thought a moment then chuckled again. "Well now I guess that kind of makes us kin now doesn't it." He rubbed his jaw and shook his head. "I think I figured out how he survived the fall." he looked at her. A fall like that would kill him. Everything would have been crushed, including brain and heart. "Each of us he turned was able to turn into a different creature. He never changed into anything else then a Lion, but what if our gifts had come from him, and your people. He could have turned into one of the bird forms and flew to the ground."

Raven shrugged her shoulders, "Possible." She said, "But I couldn't care less. It was their mistake. I was barely hatched myself when it happened and my father had made it clear he wanted nothing to do with the runt. Abel was much like you are. Very tall and broad and well read.".....

"Well did you ever find the means to get a breeding program going." He figured they didn't, since their numbers were now, acording to Raven diminished.

"I think you already know that answer." She told him, then stood up on the arm of the sofa. She began to walk along it and then around to the back edge. She then hopped off and started walking back to the veranda. As she did, she caught sight of herself in the mirror and growled, "I require you to leave very soon." She said, "My breeding state is private.".....

He watched her. "It would have worked you know." he told her, "They should not have gotten rid of Cain." he rose from the couch and walked towards the front door. "Something else he past on to us, that the vampires of today can't do." He took a deep breath and his face looked pained. "Akasha was with child when the humans killed her. My child." he walked out to the car.

Raven stared at Anubis as he made for the door. She knew the later vampyres couldn't breed. They had to physically die before becoming vampyric. She didn't know however that the first generations could breed. She watched the pain flash across his face as he mentioned his lost lover. "Cain was not chosen because he did not have the physical strength, nor the mindset. He cared only for his own advancement." She then dropped her cool exterior, "I am sorry you lost your mate and offspring." By that point, he had gone and Raven called for Sophie. "Ready me a perch in the bedroom and keep those muts out of the house. I will not be breed by such a lowly creature.".....

The women nodded and quickly set out to do what they were ordered to do. Cain looked around at those guarding the place. He motioned for them to move further from the house. He could tell that she was producing more of that scent and it would drive them insane with mating desire. He was having more trouble then he thought he would have. The fresh air helped clear his head. He thought of what she had said. Her kind was probably still dying, unable to breed properly. He didn't have much to worry about then. In a couple hundred years they probably would be barely enough to do anything.

The day moved on quickly and Raven progressed into her breeding state strongly. By dusk, the guards Anubis had placed, though further from the house were getting a strong headful of the scent and it didn't take much longer for them to start sniffing around the house. A little after midnight, word reached Anubis's head guard that the lycan's had attacked the house and managed to get inside..
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:28 am

The memories of that day were painful for Anubis. His mate and unborn child were long dead and gone, but the pain remained. He didn't return to his home or Palace as he liked to call it. Bu t he made a tour of his domain and the work being done to secure his boarders. In the distance he could see the encampment of soldiers that the US Government had mobilized, but dared not use. Not with the small arsenal of nukes he had. The taking of it had taken time to plan. Finding the right disgruntal soldier that he had turned into a lycan and open the way for his forces.

He toured the city and saw the clean up work he had wanted was going well. Trash, grafiti old cars and the like were being removed. He didn't want a dirty city. The day passed and when he got word of what had happened at the beach house he drove there in haste. The lycan guards it seemed had not been put far enough away from the house and her mating scent had drifted out at them and turned them into true beasts wanting to mate.

The two slave girls had seen them first and had ushered Raven into the bedroom and had blocked the door with furniture. The bedroom was a part of the house built on the stilts over the beach and there fore was not accessable by the ground. They lycans could not get in that way and the door had been blocked, but would not hold for long.

Some of the lycans were fighting each other. Trying to prove who had mating rights. Many were bleeding from bite and claw marks as others tried to tear at the door and get into the bedroom. When he saw the situation his eyes blazed with anger. An inhuman howel came from his throat that filled the air and made the Lycans stop. He was the Alpha, wolf, vampire, and what ever. "OUT!" he commanded, "NOW!" The lycans cowered and left. He caught a whif of her scent and gritted his teeth, fighting his own urges.

"They are gone." he called out through the door. He then turned quickly and left the house getting upwind of her scent. "Clear this area of all males. Only female vampires and lycans are permited here now. he told his body guards.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:31 pm

In the bedroom, Raven had taken up her perch out of reach while her slaves battled to keep the lycans out. While this happened, the changes in Raven had become incredibly stark and quite frightening. Her skin had become white all over and the deep green that normally made up just the iris of her eye had now covered the entire ball of it. Also, her wings had gone from a deep black with a slight purple hue to a stronger still black, but some of the feathers, particularly, her flight feathers had turned a very deep shade of purple. Along with that, her toes had now curled entirely to create a much more bird-like appearance and her skin had become much tougher over much of her bosy, except around her breasts and lower belly. All in all, she looked very little like the creature that had arrived and the attack made by the lycans had served only to speed up the change and make it much stronger.

By the time Anubis arrived and cleared out the house, the slaves were as frightened of Raven as they were the lycans being forced outside. No sooner had Anubis pushed the last one away, the girls pulled the furniture fromt he door and ran screaming from the house to their master. And this coincided with some very frightening noises from Raven. She began to screech and howl as the change made her incredibly ferral in nature.

"Master!" Both the girls cried, "Please Master! Don't send us back in there! She'll kill us!" They were both truly terrified. And indeed, they had right to be. The attack had done a lot of damage and it was unlikely Raven would be able to calm down enough not to cause her own variety of damage.........
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:43 pm

As the slave girls fell to their knees beging him not to send them back in, he just grinned. The place was a shambles from the fighting that the lycans had done amongest themselves. Furniture was borken and strewn everywhere, and blood splattered the walls and floors. "She will not harm you I am sure. Just stay out of her way for now and clean up the place. I will have new furniture brought to replace the destroyed ones.

One of hs body guards handed him a protective mask that covered his nose and mouth. On the sides were filters designed to filter out all toxins and other things. It would surfice for him to be able to go back inside and not be effected by the scent Raven was giving off. When he went in and saw the way she looked he shook his head. "Now how could any male find that attactive to mate with." he said in a low tone. She did not look good at all.

Then he had a thought. They had probably sent her because they knew she was begining to go into her mating period. They probably figured she would have made it into the city and would have all males at each other's throats trying to get to her, fighting for the right to mate with her. Again it showed him that they were afraid of him. He didn't want to disturb her not knowing what she would do, so he left the house and waited for the female guards to arrive. He instructed them to help the slaves remove the furniture and make sure they were not killed by Raven.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:40 pm

By the time the female guards were entering the house with teh slaves to clean up, there were loud bangs and thuds coming from the bedroom as Raven's temper burned. At one point, the entire house seemed to shake. Things were being thrown around the bedroom and holes were being left in walls. The windows were shattered, but didn't fall. Hurricane, fire and lackered to prevent a full breakup of the glass. Sadly, the furniture was not unbreakable. And then something changed. The bangs stopped, but the thuds got louder and deeper. It sounded like a demolition crew were in that room! Then suddenly, there was a massive thud and the entire house shuddered and groaned, followed quickly by a second and a third and the sound of something exploding then collapsing.

Two female guards raced into the room, fangs and teeth bared, ready to fight, but all they could see was rubble and what was left of the furniture. And in the ceiling, a massive hole. Raven had gone! One female immediately raced outside to anubis, "Master!" She said, "She's gone! Busted a hole in the ceiling and she's gone!" Above them, there was a screech in the air, but nothing specific could be seen. The sounds of wings beating could be heard, but more dangerous, the air all around now was saturated with that smell.

A few minutes after that, screams were heard within the city walls......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:58 pm

Now Anubis was pissed thorughly. His thoughts on the matter had just been confirmed by her taking off into the city. "I want choppers, nets and what ever it takes to bring her down and then inprisoned somewhere that had plenty of concrete around it. Also make sure they have these breathing devices. I don't want any male breathing in what she is giving off!" His subordinates ran off to do his bidding. Soon several helicopters rose into air from the city.

Men with the maskes stood at the doors of the choppers with nets. If they could they would net her and foul her wings. She would not be able to fly and then the ground forces could subdue her. This time Anubis would not be so nice. He would lock her up somewhere and then interogate her to find out where the rest of her people were. They would pay for their attack.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:20 pm

Despite her white skin, she was incredibly hard to spot in the dark and just as fast. At first, the screams came when she ducked down past buildings, but then, as she rose higher, they stopped again. It seemed as though she was heading away from the city entirely and right into the firing line of the waiting army beyond the wall. And then there were more screams, but these ones were coming from the army camp.

Heavy artiliery started firing into the air and then automatic guns. Smoke began to fill the air around the camp as the soldiers battled to shoot down this new and very much more dangerous threat. Back-up was called for, but it wouldn't arrive in time. Swooping down time and again, Raven started killing the soldiers. Most of them were simply ripped up in her feet and thrown back, others were chewed on a little. Her attack was unrelenting and brutal and the more they fired at her, the more ferocious her temper became and the more she killed.

In the firefight, she wasn't completely invulnerable. She got hit many times. Most of the bullets were deflected, but she took plenty to her wings and her front. In the end, only a handful of soldiers were left and they simply dropped everything and ran and Raven saw no sport or vengeance in chasing them. Thus so, she turned on the wind and made back for the city, but this time, she kept close to the tops of the buildings, moving too quicky to track with much precision. And then she saw something below that sparked something in her soul. In the panic on the street, a female ran to proect herself, but left her most precious belonging behind. A screaming toddler in a stroller, tied to a lampost. The female escaped, but the toddler was left to die. This act of pure selfishness brought something back to Raven her temper had temporarily lost.

Swooping down a final time, she snatched the stroller, snapping the rope easily and bolted back up into the air. The child screamed anew in terror, but as Raven tore the straps and took the child into her arms, it clung to her. After a few seconds, she landed on a rooftop. It was the highest in the city and when she landed, she instantly curled her wings around to protect and camoflage her body. And, being so high, the winds took her scent far away from the steets below. In her arms, the child stopped crying and stared at her intently. She stared back just as intently and retracted her fangs. The child was warm against her cool skin, but she soon felt warmer against him. She just couldn't understand why a mother would abandon her own blood. If it were her, she would die to defend her offspring. Once again, the human race was able to disappoint her spectacularly......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:35 pm

The choppers searched for her but failed to spot her. The screams of men going insane with her scent faded and reports began coming in on what was going on. Then there came the report that the Army had begun firing everything they had at something in the night sky. The senteries at the outskirts of the city reported the troops were being attacked by something, lifted up into the night sky and dropped to their deaths.

Within a short time the Army Unit that was in the general path of Raven had been wiped out or on the run. There were still at least a division of army troops out there. Anubis got a call from his ambasador to the humans that they thought he was attacking them. He shook his head. Now she was attacking the US Army and giving them the desire to attack him. Now she had again disapeared, somewhere in the city. "I want her found and brought in! He told his subordinates. He was definately not in a good mood.

He had given her the freedom of the beach and the house and not had her bound and inprisoned and she had gone off and began creating havoc for him and his fledgling empire. She could ruin everything he had begun and his future plans. He was not having a very good day. He went back to his Palace to wait for any reports of her capture or whereabouts.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:26 pm

While on patrol on the roof, a female lycan spotted something odd on the west corner. She took a sniff in the direction, but couldn't realy decifer what it was. To her, it smelled musty, but there was definitely a strong odour of blood there too. With everything going on in the city and the attack on the human army, she made a wise choice and decided to report it. Initally, she reported it to the higher rank, but he didn't have a clue what she was saying. Instead, she went downstairs to seek Anubis personally. She entered his private suite and bowed low. "Master, many I hav a moment with you?".....

Aubis sat in an overstuffed chair looking out the window. It seemed there was no sightings of Raven or what she was up to. When sentrey from the roof entered with out permission he growled low in his throat and half turned to look at the female. "It had best be good to disturb me and enter here without permission. Speak!"

She bowed lower, almost getting to her knees. "I saw something on the roof." She said, "A black mass on the west corner. I smelled of blood and something musty. My superior didn't understand, so I came to you Master.".....

He stood and looked at the female. "You are now his superior. Send him to me after I return from the roof. He made for the door. He stopped a moment, turned back, "Good Work." he told her and left and walked up the stairs to the room. In his hand he held the mask and slipped it on once he opened the door. He scanned the roof and saw the dark form. He slowly appoached. "Your Elders have declared their war with me by sending you here." his voice was none to happy.

There was a slight shudder and a thin line of light went from one side to the other of the black shimmering wall in front of him. "Maybe I should have listened to them and killed you." Came the reply. It was soft, calm, almost like a lullaby. "Make your war with the Elders if you wish, I no longer care."......

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:47 am

"Oh believe me I will make war on them, but not with my troops. You attacked the soldiers of the US government. Even now my ambassador is telling them what attacked them, and that your people consider them a food source. They will do the dirty work for me." he told her, "Yes you would not care anymore since they sent you on a one way mission, a suicide mission." he was still very angry. He moved closer. He could see she was trying to hide something. "What are you hiding." he asked.

At the army's camp, Anubis' ambassador spoke with the General in charge. "It seems these creatures think they are superior to all. They figure that if they made you believe Anubis attacked you with out provocation that you would attack and he would use the nukes. Then they would decend upon what remained of this country and take over, feeding upon your people. We are searching for this single creature and will bring it down."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:38 am

Raven lifted her head high enought hat he could just see her eyes over the elbow of her wing, "They shot at me first." She said and then hissed slightly as Anubis moved forward. One clawed foot emerged from under her wing and she gracefully moved away from him. "The Elders sent me here against my will. I am a primus female." She hissed at him again and moved further away. Her wings came more tightly around her and she made it clear she wasn't giving up her gift.

Underneath and much more calmer than before, the toddler started investigating his new surroundings. He cooed and made funny noises and started prodding at some of the softer flesh around her belly button.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:18 pm

He stood there a moment as he listened to her. But it didn't matter if she had not wanted to come, her elders had sent her and they knew what would happen. But perhaps she had no idea of the real reason they wanted her to come. He also heard the child making noise so he knew what she held and tied to conceal with her wings. "A human child?" he asked his voice a lot softer. He shook his head. "Why do you have a human child with you?"

It really didn't matter to him. He mainly dealt with the human adults. Children and infants he seemed to stay away from. Why he did so he had no idea but he did. "Come bring the human child with you inside. He turned to return to the Roof top door when a figure appeared at the door. It was the female lycan's former superior in his lycan form. He began running towards Raven. The fool was probably trying to impress Anubis but he was not. He stuck a foot out and tripped the lycan who tripped, fell and rolled right off the roof top. His howling could be heard all the way down and ended when he hit the ground.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum