The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Empire

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

New Empire - Page 2 Empty Re: New Empire

Post by LadyRaven Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:39 pm

Raven growled deep in her throat and moved away from him yet again as she curled her wings just that bit tighter. Why did she have him? Why not, she thought. It wasn't like his own mother would protect him. "Not your business." She snapped, but then considered a better answer. "His mother's purse seemed more important than him. Human behavior never fails to disappoint." Just then, a male lycan appeared on the roof and made an attack on her. In response, Raven screeched at him and drew her wings open enough to free her hands and feet. The child was carefully moved behind with her wings.

This behavior was a natural instinct to protect and defend what she decided was her young. Before the disease, single females and sometimes entire family groups would often adopt another female's offspring if the bond wasn't made or the female died and this behavior would happen until the young were old enough to fledge. Since the disease, this behavior had become much more deep seated. Young now were so rare and some females unable to breed would even take to adopting other species. And they would defend their adopted young as fiercely as they would their own blood. Raven did this now with the human child she had taken and it showed all over her form as she took her stand against the attacking lycan.

Thankfully however, Anubis seemed to step in and the lycan somehow found himself falling from the building. Raven wasn't entirely sure what had happened exactly. All she kenw right then was that she was acting accordingly to defend her new adopted child. But there was also something else happening. Raven hadn't taken the time yet to pick the bullets from her body and she was starting to suffer from it. With Anubis still so close, she made sure to keep the herself between the child and him. Typical defensive behavior.......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:45 pm

It seemed that Raven was protecting the human child as if it was her own. That he found kind of strange, especially since she said her kind fed upon humans and her comments about humans. It didn't matter though, being on the top of the skyscraper, the wind was cold and cutting. The child would not last to long like that. "Come inside and bring the child with you." he told her again and turned and walked back inside the building. More guards were running up the stairs and he ordered them out and down to the next level of the building, and all males even further down to keep them away from her scent.

He didn't even look back to see if she was following. He got to his penthouse home and poured himself a drink.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:00 pm

At first, Raven had no intention of following Anubis. She wanted to leave entirely. Things had gone far too badly to stay. Her Elders had abandoned her in her most vulnerable time, then the one they had sent her to kill hadn't even tried to grasp her line of thinking. His soldiers had attacked her twice and the human army had hurt her badly. And now, for no reason at all, she was protecting a human child in the most inhospitable place possible to do so. She had nowhere she could go safely and she couldn't fly very far with the extra weight of the child. Her options had become far too limited for her liking.

What was worse, she knew the child would soon succumb to the cold at this height and it wouldn't take much longer than that for her to succumb to her wounds. Anubis had the only option left. Slowly, and very cautiously, she picked up the toddler and wrapped her wings around both of them. It would do her no good for others to see her wounded. Carefully, she entered the building. The sudden warmth made her shudder, but she would soon become used to it. Every shadow was thoroughly searched and every corner was taken with great caution. Raven was taking no chances. But it seemed Anubis had cleared her a path.

After nearly half an hour, she reached the penthouse and looked around the doorway cautiously and then sniffed up in long, steady breaths, taking in all the air available to make sure there were no hidden dangers
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Anubis had two more drinks before Raven made it back down to the Penthouse. She seemed to be taking no chances that there might be hidden danger. "You will find I have sent everyone to the level below and further for the males." he sipped his drink and watched her and put the mask back down. He didn't know if she was still producing it.

Raven's eyes instantly went to Anubis and she backed up a little out of instinct. She looked around again carefully and then entered the room proper. She kept the toddler tight to her and eyed Anubis carefully. The scent on her was still strong due to her exertion.....

"I will not harm the child." he told her. "I will send for the two female slaves I assigned you to prepare some food for it."

Raven glared at him suspiciously, but finally opened her wings wide enough for him to see the child. It would be easy now to see why she'd saved him. "Any harm comes to him and I'll pesonally rip them apart." She warned......

He picked up his phone and made a called. A short time later the two women came up still a bit frightened. They looked at Raven and then at the child. "You are injured." one of them said and both seemed to lose their fear instantly and went to her. One took the child and held it. "He needs food and a warm blanket. The child was cold." Anubis pointed to the bedroom and the other slave girl ran to it and came back with a warm blanket and the two of them wraped it up so it would be nice and warm. Then one went to fix something for the boy to eat. The sound of a blender could be heard as she prepared a slush type food of fruit and some carrots and peas. The other slave girl then looked at Raven bitting her lower lip.

Raven growled at the girls, but relented and gave up the boy to them. When Sophie noticed her wounds and mentioned them aloud, Raven went on the defensive again and backed away, but after a moment, she could see the girl was genuinely concerned. "Some of the humans got a lucky shot." She admitted, then looked at Anubis.....

"Do you require professional help." he asked. He could call in a human doctor if need be. The human slaves needed doctors to keep them healthy.

"I require only the tools to remove the bullets." She said, "And perhaps an easy meal."......

He looked at Sophie and pointed to the door. She hurried away and the other slave returned to the living area with some cups of blended fruit, peas and carrots. Sitting the child up but with the blanket still about him she began feeding him. The little one wolfed it all down. That made Anubis smile. The child then yawned and had heavy eyes. "Take him to the spare bedroom there." he pointed, and the woman scooped him up and took him there. "Now what to do with you. He sat down on a couch and leaned back, looking at his glass. "You have casued me trouble and driven my male troops and slaves insane to the point of trying to kill each other." taking a sip of his firey drink he looked at her intently.

Raven grimaced and ripped away some of the dress around her middle to get a better look at the two bullet holes there. She looked up at Anubis briefly, "What to do with me?" She asked, "If I were you, i'd be looking at yourself before you start looking elsewhere. I'm not here an hour and I get shot at, manhandled and insulted far more than any creture should tolerate. I'm not here a full day and your lackies attack me a second time, destroy my new home and trap me ina confined space. and then, when I do try to leave, I get shot at again and blamed for a war I never wanted anything to do with in the fucking first place!" Now there was a first. Raven never swore, but then, she never got that irate either......

Anubis twirled his glass about in his hand. "Well if you had not come uninvited, had sent word that you were coming, my men would not have bothered you and you would have been met properly. Had you not arrived here in your mating season, and driven my lycan guards mad with your scent they would not have attacked. If you had warned me more of what it would do and how far a reach it had, I could have given the beach house a wider berth. So you see you have yourself to blame for that. I tried to make you welcome, gave you a place to stay, slaves to attend you, when I should have placed you in dark and foreboding. From your own mouth you said you were sent here to kill me. If I came to you in your land and told you that what would you have done?"

"Had I sent word of my arrival, the Elders would have known I had no intention to obey them and when was the last time you sent word to someone you were coming to kill them?" She replied sharply, but then grinned sarcastically, "But then, knowing what I know of you thus far, you probably would, just to see the fear in their eyes." Sophie returned with what she needed and Raven took the items with a nod of thanks. "And just for the record, your lycans made this worse. Had they kept their distance like you told them, I wouldn't have acted that way." She looked down at the first wound and pushed in the surgical tweezers to retrieve it. "It's always worse if there's danger." She dropped the bullet into the tray with a grunt and then went fishing for the next one. "And you haven't
made me feel welcome at all. You've made me feel isolated, insulted and below you." She grunted again, pulling the bullet out, "And I have no doubt all that was just to massage that ego just a little bit more, just like you're doing now with the notions of what you could have done." The bullet came out, but this one came with a spurt of her blood. She dropped the offending item into the tray and began digging around for the next.......

"So you are saying you would have welcomed me with open arms and treated me with lavish gifts and such if I had come to your lands unanounced. You yourself have said your people are superior. I would say that we both consider ourselves better then any on this planet." He hated the damned mask but it was needed to protect him from her scent. "When do you stop sending out that damn scent." he asked.

Raven scowled, "Well seeing as they were the ones that essentially made you, I'd say that gives them a little of their own ego boost, wouldn't you?" She snapped, "And no, I would not have lavished you with anything, but I would certainly have made you feel a little more welcome than this." She found the bullet and pulled it out. "It stops when my cycle has passed." She said, "Half a turn on moon usually.".....

He shook his head. That was a long time. "Well if I had brought you into the city with the way you are, what would have happened?" he asked. "You knew you were begining you cycle. Now how should I have treated you. I did not wish a panic and disaster on my hands. So tell me how should I have proceeded."

"Had you given me the oportunity to explain beforehand, I would have." She told him, then looked around, "Besides, the air conditioning would have purified most of the scent quickly, thus lessening the threat your males posed." She felt around her abdomen for any more of the metal and found only one more piece. "Yes, I knew I was beginning my cycle." She admitted as she half turned away from him. The last bullet lay directly under her right breast. "That's why I fought their judgement in the first place. I'm a primus female and should never have been sent out. But to defy them openly means banishment, so I had little choice." She ripped open the dress and lifted her breast. This one required some help. "Sophie!" She said loudly, "I need your hands." The girl looked to Anubis first before she moved......

Anubis nodded to Sophie and the slave moved to help Raven. "So we both made some mistakes didn't we." he lifted his mask and took another drink and sat the glass down as he put the mask back over his mouth and nose. "So you do not wish to return to your kind. What are you going to do then?"

Raven looked up briefly and scowled, "There's only two ways I can return home now." She said as she gave Sophie the tweezers. She then turned her back on Anubis entirely and lifted her breast. "In the hole until it stops." She said, "Then open, close, and pull gently." Sophie nodded nervously and did as she was ordered. Raven then half turned her head back to Anubis, "Either with you in tow." she said to him, "Or your head in a bag." She gruted sharply and almost slapped Sophie, "That hurt wench!" She snapped, but then shook her head and sighed, "Thank you, Sophie, for your help. You may leave me now." The girl quickly went away again and Raven pulled her dress around for a little more modesty. "And seeing as neither of those things are about to happen, I can't go home at
all.".....

"Yes that is highly unlikely." he said. Though I would enjoy walking through the rubble and seeing these elders of yours on their knees." he told her "You can use the spare bedroom where the child is if you like."

"You don't need to destroy them to do that." She said, "You can pad your ego all you like, they're already on their knees most of the time. Age has taken their legs." She then looked to the room the child had been taken into and nodded, "I'll adopt him for now until he can take care of himself." She said, "He's probably the closest thing I'll have." She got up, but then felt her legs failing and crouched down once more. She would not disgrace herself further by crawling from his presence......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:28 pm

Anubis shook his head and stood up as he saw her falter. "What about the younger ones like you?" he asked and picked her up in his arms and carried her to the room, being careful of her wings. "You should be the one talking about egos." he told her,

Raven grunted in both pain and embarassment as Anubis simply picked her up and carried her. She tolerated it for a short time, but then put her legs out to be put down. "I'm the youngest female." She said, "And there's three males. Put me down please. There hasn't been another born for nearly 4,000 years.".....

He didn't put her down. Three young males and maybe some older females. "Not much of a race for having been the so called dominate species for so long. He moved so he could enter the room. The other woman had made a make shift bed for the small boy out of one of the dresser drawers, so he put her down on the bed. Above was a high valulted celing with large wooden beams. "Sending you here, I
would say that more then their legs are gone."

"I'd agree." She replied, then hissed as Anubis put her down again. He hadn't given her time to get her albow up in time and she ended up sat on the end of it. "The older females can still breed, but there's no garantee. At least they still obey the elders. That's why I'm primus." She moved off the bed and used her talons to climb up the wall to the beams above. "Every dominant race has to end eventually. We had our time."....

He chuckled. "Dinosors had their time, you had yours, the humans will have theirs. The vampires and lycans will have theirs as well." He watched her climb to the beams above. "What caused your kind to dwindle?"

Raven shook her head, "I don't know exactly." She said, "Like disease that just arrived. Nature's way of telling us it was time to go.".....

"But they tried to use Able to breed a new race and Cain basicly did that for them. I wonder if they know that they succeeded." he asked.

"They did not succeed." She said, "Abel was chosen because he had qualities that most humans didn't, including his brother. He had a gene that would allow us to keep our wings. That was one of the many reasons he was chosen. He also carried the longevity and the strength needed. Cain possessed none of those traits. What he took that day was not meant for him.".....

"But he created me and others like me and we were able to conceive children. Who knows what those children would have been like." Again his face saddened. He would have loved to have seen what his child would have been like. He walked over to where the human child slept and looked down at it. What would he have been like as a father. What would he had been like if Akasha had not been killed. He had been different back then, had not hated the humans.

Raven stared down at him, "Then at best, they would consider you an acceptable mistake." She told him honestly, "But then look what has happened down the generations. They can't feed normally, they can't tolerate sunlight. They certainly don't compare, do they.2.....

"Yes these vampires of today." he looked up at her, "But they are created by being bit and drained of blood and then drinking some of the vampires blood. We at the begining had the ability to have children." He shook his head. They wanted him dead, and he might be their salvation. He could not help but laugh.

Raven cocked her head to one side as only one question came to mind, "Then why didn't you?" She asked. "I understand that some of you were killed in the human rebellion, but why did you not continue to breed later on?".....

"I was the last of those Cain created. Those that I created could also have children, I suppose, but the humans had killed them as well. Those created by the others, some escaped but never had any off spring. Don't think they knew they could. Akasha and I kept it to ourselves at the time." It had been easier to create others by biting, and drinking their blood and giving back some of theirs. "Now all of those have been hunted down and destroyed. I am the last I think that can do anything like that."

Raven furrowed her brow slightly, but she could feel the sorrow in him over the matter. She couldn't quite understand it. "So why not try with human females?" She asked, "Surely they were somewhat viable, if only for one birthing."....

"Human female to bear a child for me.?" he shook his head. "I would not breed with a Human female. Humans are only good as slaves and food supply." he looked over at the two slave girls. They looked down frightened. "Remember their ancestors killed Akasha and my unborn child."

Raven still didn't quite understand it all, but she remembered back to the way her parents used to be and some of it matched. "Slaves have been used to bear children for millenia. Why should you be any different. The odds are that they'd only be able to provide one child, but one child is better than none and your slave and food source are still intact."......

"Would you want to mate with those that killed your Mate and child?" I have never had the desire to have a child by them. I only use them to satisfy my sexual needs."

Raven looked down at her clawed feet and then at the sleeping toddler in the drawer, "It's been done before." She said, "When your species is dying, your options can become more limited than you'd like.".....

"Well I have not been that desperate." he told her.

Raven lifted an eyebrow. "Well, you still have time." She said, but then furrowed her brow again, "Sexual needs?".....

He looked back up at her, "Yes sexual needs. When I feel the urge to have sex."

"And yet you have no desire to produce offspring?" Raven was confused now....

"Not with human females." he said. "But there is no others like me now so I guess having a child is out of the question.

"So why have sex when you have no intention to breed? That is the point of it, is it not?"......

He shook his head. "No, not at all. Having sex makes you feel good, even if you are not trying to produce a child."

Raven lifted an eyebrow, "What an odd concept." She said....

"Well only having sex to produce an offspring is an odd concept for me." he told her

Raven looked down at the toddler again, "So you only have sex to feel good?" She asked, "Perhaps then, this child's mother cared only to feel good. Obviously, he meant nothing to her.".....

"Depends. She may have left the child to keep it safe, to make her the only target of what frightened her." he looked back at the child. "You don't have sex to feel good?"

"And yet, she had time to take her purse and run for shadows? She left her child tied to a post and exposed. Not dressed properly for the night air and he in underweight and clearly hungry." She shook her head, "Maybe you should kill a few million more. They might take better care of their offspring." She then looked at Anubis. "Why would I? Sexual contact is for breeding.".....

He chuckled. "You should try it for just the pleasure. You might enjoy it more."

"Pleasure?" She said, "Why would someone find pleasure in something that causes such pain later on? Certainly, the reward of the young is worth the pain in the end, but why? I suppose for you, it would be pleasureable. You don't have to suffer the birthing or the pain of the growth."......

"Oh the females enjoy it as well." he looked over at the two slaves. "Tell her how you feel when you have sex."

Kaitlyn blushed and smiled, but Sophie turned her head away. "The pleasure is wonderful, Ma'am." Kaitlyn said happily, "It's like an explosion in your brain and your whole body feels alive. Every touch feels intense. Makes you kind of dizzy." She grinned. Raven lifted an eyebrow and then looked at Sophie. She kept her face away and she didn't look happy like Kaitlyn did. She then looked to Anubis, "Seems you don't have the same reaction on all females.".....

"Well some females don't like men that well and prefer other women." he looked over at Sophie. They do not care to have sex with men."

Raven looked over at Sophie once more and then back at Anubis, "Or perhaps she just does not like sexual contact with you." At this point, Sophie fled in fright with Kaitlyn quickly following which left Raven on her own with him.....

"That is true to. " he said, "But to me all human females are only good to satisfy my needs or those of my soldiers."

Raven lifted all her brow this time. "Your hatred runs far deeper than mine ever could." She said, "And this sorrow over Akasha and your offspring. You speak like you're taking vengeance on the human race for the act of a select few."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:46 am

"Perhaps I am." he told her. "They took everything had ever wanted from me and would do the same today because if they don't understand it they destroy it. They fear us and would destroy everyone of us because we are different then them and from the churches prespective the spawn of the devil." he ran a finger over the childs forehead and closed his eyes. "So why not take vengence on the entire human race."

He moved his hand away from the human child, and moved away from him. "You two will stay here and tend to her needs. You may sleep in the bed since she doesn't seem to need it."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:06 pm

Raven watched anubis with the boy very carefully and it wasn't just her instinct to defend kicking in either. Imbedded deeply in the small act and the tone he used, Anubis showed the same devotion and care that any male of her species would show for his offspring. As fleeting as that moment was, it was definitely there. Soon enough though, he left, telling the slave girls they could use the bed. It was logical enough and they would help watch over the child. With things settling now, Raven made herself comfortable and went to sleep.

She woke again around an hour before dawn. Taking a quick look down, the girls were still sleeping and so was the child. The previous night had obviously taken its toll. It had exhausted Raven also, but she rarely slept for more than a few hours at any one time and it didn't bother her so much. After checking the child and checking the security of the room, Raven left. She needed to feel the morning air on her skin. It would clean away some of her scent and refresh her senses. As promised, Anubis had kept his male soldiers well out of the way and his female soldiers backed away into the shadows when she passed them. She was too much trouble to interfere with, they had thought.

The door to the roof opened and Raven stepped out to see pale blue skies. She could smell the freshness in the air. It had rained briefly in the night and cleansed the air of the foul pollution and blood from the fight. she moved to the East corner of the building and opened her wings. Her wounds had healed during the night and the redness of the scars would fade away in a few more hours. The sky lightened further and she could just see the edge of the sun coming up far into the distance. In the trees lining the avenues below and far out into the wilderness beyond the city, she could hear the dawn song. It was beautiful to her and for just a moment, she felt like singing along with them. More of the golden orb began to show over the horizon and she closed her eyes to soak in the light.

The winds that day were blowing offshore and that brought all the natural earth smells to her nose. She could smell the soil of the fields far away and wild flowers and just a hint of mountain ice. If only the humans could smell this, she thought. They might have actually understood the beauty of it all. The sun rose higher, bringing the main body of light to the earth and she could feel the warmth of it. She opened her wings wider to soak up the heat and help heal her wounds better. There was also another sight that seemed both impossible and yet oddly hypnotic. The tough white scales as tiny as the smallest diamond, began to shimmer and glitter in the light. It created an illusion that seemed to break up the lines of her body, as though the light was shining right through her. Only her wings and her hair remained solid, but they still seemed to shimmer and shine. Then the wind caught her hair and blew it up and around. It shimmered also, giving strong hues of purple and blue. It also showed the now incredibly strong purple band around her throat.

Raven breathed in the fresh morning smells one more time and then closed her wings again. She felt refreshed, as thought he last few days had been washed away and she could start again. Then, with a sigh, she turned around, fluttering her wings a little.......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:13 pm

Anubis had gone to bed and slept. Again in the morning he arose as usual and went up onto the roof and went to his spot to welcome the sun. He saw Raven there also welcoming the rising sun. The wind was blowing and he could remove the mask and stand on the edge of the building as he usually did and outstreached his arms, taking in the scents on the wind. The warmth of the sun hit his body and it seemed to energize him. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply. He flexed his shoulders trying to get rid of what felt like nots in his uper back muscles.

With her skin still glittering like diamonds, Raven stopped sharply and stared at Anubis as he came to roof to do exactly the same thing she had just been doing. She stood still for a moment and then started away from him to the door. Unfortunately, it put Anubis directly downwind of her......

The sudden change in the scents he was smelling made him snap his eyes open and turn away from it. He knew it was that of Raven's mating scent. As he did he bent over coughing. On his bare back one could see two spots that seemed to protrude out between the shoulder blades, as if something was trying to poke thorugh.

When Anubis reacted to her scent again, Raven instantly pulled her wings in as tightly as she could, covering over the greasy spot between her shoulder blades that was creating it. She moved quickly to the door and swung it open, hoping to escape as quickly as possible. As the heavy metal lurched on the hinges, she half turned back and saw him coughing, doubled up as though it pained him. Her brow furrowed as she saw the two protrusions from his shoulder blades. Raven tirned her head away again and entered the building, pulling the door shut forcefully behind her. As she had believed in the beginning, Anubis would have been a fine example suited perfectly to breeding with her race.....

He heard her close the door to the roof and the scent was gone. He could now breath again. He had not wanted to breath it in and have it's effect take control of him. He stood up and took a deep breath in. He then waited for a bit before decending the stairs to give her time to get down and to have her scent be cleared out. Once back down in the Penthouse he moved his back around.

Raven returned to her rooms until she heard Anubis go past and to his penthouse. She checked in quickly on the boy and her slaves. They were all still sleeping. She saw no reason to disturb them and stayed only long enough to change her dress and leave again. She went back up to the roof and sat near a vent where she could smell her slaves and the child. And there she stayed. As the sun rose higher, the glittering on her skin intensified and she ran her fingers over the toughened skin. Unknown to her, a female had come up to do her patrol and had spotted Raven sitting alone. The female watched for a long time, mesmerised briefly by the glittering skin and the deep purple band around the woman's throat. After over an hour, the female relaized she was late reporting in and quickly made her way to her superior. The two females then talked about Raven. "I can see why the humans were fascinated with them." She said openly. "The way her skin glitters like that and the way her wings sit, it's just like sitting in front of one of those statues." The other female nodded in agreement, "If it weren't for that weird smell, she's really beautiful when you think about it. I mean, how often do you see something that glitters like diamonds? I guess that Twilight rubbish writer got the idea from her.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:45 pm

Anubis could not get rid of the feeling of the noats in his back. It had never been like that before. He saw Raven again leave for the roof and shook his head. This time he put his mask back on. He still needed to talk to Raven. Find out the location of the Elders was one thing. He might make the journey there and as he watched them die, let them know that Cain could have saved their entire race. He would shove the fact in their face that they sent Raven to kill the last one that could have saved their race.

Raven remained silent by the vent on the roof. She heard them wake and smelled the various things going on down there. The slaves had risen and had gone about finding the boy some clean clothes and some breakfast. Raven felt they were getting into teh routine well enough and felt no need to be there for the moment. On hearing the door open, she half turned her head, but then turned it away again. She knew who it was......

Anubis, heard the two female lycans talking at the stairs and scolded them for just standing there. He sent them back down and went up on the roof, now fully clothed. "Well now it seems you slept well." he said still trying to work the pain out of his back.

"You have a comfortable roof space." She replied, but still didn't meet his gaze. She was looking out over the city while her ears were picking up the sublte sounds of breakfast downstairs.....

The child was now awake and making happy sounds as he was being fed. The two slave girls were gigling and talking baby talk to the child. "I enjoy it. Gives me a view of the entire city, and an uninterupted access to the rising sun." he moved to the edge of the roof and looked over his domain." he looked towards the mountains and smiled. "Since you are not returning to the Elders, mind telling me their location?"

Raven half turned her head and then lifted an eyebrow, "No." She said....

"You want to protect them after them sending you here." he shook his head. "Noble, but foolish. They are dying anyways, it would put them out of their missery."

"I'd rather they suffered it a little longer." She said without emotion. "And there are more there than just they elders. Knowing you, you'd enslave them all just to massage your ego and I won't tolerate that.".....

He shugged his shoulders. "Was going to let them see that they had sent you to kill their last hope. I guess you could say that it would have massaged my ego, to watch them understand before I killed them." he smiled. "The others, well I would give them a chance to join me, to be a part of a new world."

"Join you or die." She said, "Hardly a fair choice." She closed her eyes against the sun and relaxed a little more. "I'd rather they chose before you and your mutts descend on them."....

"Fair enough. Why don't you pick someone to take them the invitation. That person will be given the means to get to where you and you alone will send them. You have my word that I will not try to gain the information from them." he looked at her. "But after that I want to know where the elders are. If you want them to live on a bit more, perhaps that would be even better. Living on till they die knowing that they had screwed up royally."

Raven didn't move or open her eyes. "You wouldn't have to." she said, "That person would tell you out of simple fear or some notion of loyalty.".....

"That is why you will pick one of the humans in the city. As I said, you have my word I will not attempt to gain the information. But I do want to see them face to face and see their faces when I tell them."

"No." Raven said again, "Humans have even less honesty than we do and your vampyres and mutts are too loyal to you not to say anything." She looked up at him briefly before returning to the inspection of her eyelids. "You need a round boulder or some such item to get rid of that."......

"They who would you send?" he asked.

"I wouldn't." she said, "And I won't. And when I'm done here, I won't be going back. The others will leave when the notion takes them.".....

Again he shook his head. "Why do you want to protect those that sent you here, probably to be killed just to kill me." again he tried to move to ease the pain. "What do you mean I need a round bolder. Get rid of what?"

"I'm not." She said, "I'm protecting the ones that have nothing to do with this." She then wavedf a glittering hand at him, "The knots between your shoulder blades. Abel had much the same problem and he used a small round blouder to ease the stiffness and wear the bone down before it broke through."......

"Bone? It is just stiff muscles." he told her. "Then I give you my word I will not harm them or try to. I would rather have them with me then against me but even if they do not wish to join I will not harm them as long as they do nothing to try and harm me or stop me from doing what I am. Will that satisfy you."

Raven gave him a nonchalant look, "Your choice." She said, then shook her head, "I said no. I will not give you the location of my people, so please stop asking me." She leaned her head towards the vent briefly to listen and smell. The three were playing happily together. With a nod of satisfaction, Raven got to her knees and turned herself around, putting her back to the sun. She spread her wings wide, not worried about her scent. Anubis was wearing that rediculous mask. She then got on her front and laid down to let the heat warm her glittering back.....

He sighed. "Well then I guess the US Government will be the ones that will find them. They will surely wipe them out without a second thought. You could have warned the younger ones and gave them a chance to escape." At that time a hawk flew about the roof top, gliding on the wind. He watched it and thought back to Akasha changing into her animal form. So graceful and beautiful. He had often wondered if she could have just grown the wings and flew. Change but not fully, like his lycans. But she never did. The pain increased and he growled as he gritted his teeth.

Raven gave a small chuckle at that statement. "The world's government have been hunting us for hundreds of years, the curch even longer." She said, "And they've never found us. What makes you think they will now?" Then, when he grunted in pain, she looked up and furrowed her brow. Shaking her head, she got up again and faced him. "Turn around.".......

He turned still gritting his teeth. The bulges were getting bigger and could be seen under his shirt. He didn't know it but it seemed her scent had done something more then send out a mating signal.

Without a word or permission, Raven ripped open the back of his shirt and pulled it right down. The nodules were very large and she was surprise they hadn't erupted through the skin yet. She rubbed her fingers over them, feeling for the true size and depth. Despite her toughened skin, her touch was incredibly soft and smooth on his skin. "Down on your front.".....

He looked back over his shoulders, a quizaled look on his face as he tried to keep from screaming, "Why?" he grunted.

"Because it will make my task a lot easier." She replied, "And take off that silly thing, it isn't helping you."......

"What task is that?" he grunted again. "Still trying to kill me?"

Raven rolled her eyes, "Oh please." She said sarcastically, "Give me some credit." She pushed down slightly on his shoulder blades. "Your physics are reacting to me. The more upright you are, the more it will hurt when the growth erupts. If you let me do my thing, it won't hurt half as much and you'll soon have two very new toys to play with." She then laughed quietly to herself, "Never thought I'd actually see a flying mut. Well, maybe not full flight, but certainly a long glider."......

"What are you talking about?" The pain made him go to his knees, and then he did as he was bade.

Raven grunted as Anubis dropped, pulling her with him and she landed astride his back. "You'll see soon enough." She told him as she dug her fingers right into the space between his shoulder blades. She had a good feel around and then nodded in confirmation. She then leaned over up his back, letting him feel the smoothness of her skin on his before she grabbed the mask and pulled it clear of his face. "Take a deep breath." She said, then dug her nails into the space.....

As she dug into his back he could not help but suck in a deep breath and take in the full force of the scent. He growled out in pain as the skin broke and the wings began to grow larger and larger. The feathers were black as midnight and wet, but as they hit the air they began to dry and soon they were fully grown. Larger then Ravens and they looked to have the strength and flight feathers to be able to fly. "What is happening? he growled out as he pounded a fist on the roof top.

With the skin and muscle now broken, she watched his new wings unfold like a butterfly. "Keep breathing." She ordered as she eased the tips from his back and watched them unfold. She felt the floor beneath her knees shudder as he thumped it with his fist and leaned up his back once more. And then, tenderly and very carefully, she licked around the wounds to help them heal. "Some mistake you turned out to be." She said quietly and then slid off his back to take in the whole view. "Now you are a male worth breeding with."....

He looked back and saw the wings. His eyes grew wide. He got to his knees and straightened his back. He flexed his back not feeling the pain but the weight of the wings and they moved with his back muscles. Slowly he got to his feet looking left and right over his shoulders at them. He was confused but was not horrified as humans would have been. He closed his eyes and concentrated. His wings extended out and then folded back against his back. He slowly turned to face Raven now. "What happened?"

"Your physical body reacted to mine." She told him, "And you have the same physical attributes as Abel did. The wings were always there, they just needed the chemical reaction from a female to start their growth. I explained this before." She moved around him cautiously and took a good headful of his changed scent and purred....

He walked around her slowly. He tried to let it all sink in. Cain had taken the blood of one of their young. Changed himself but not fully. He gave the gift to him and the others and they were able to change into animal forms, but perhaps that had been a side effect. But the genetic makeup of the young one had been passed on. Breathing in her scent had set about the final genetic change. He again flexed his wings. They felt powerful and strange at the same time. He heard her purr. He chuckled. "So we are more related then at first thought."

Raven lifted an eyebrow, "Perhaps." She said, "But I already told you that you would have been chosen. You already carry all the necessary attributes we require. All that was needed was to give the final ingredient." She fluttered her wings at him, almost covering him in that lucious scent. "Not so pungent anymore, is it." She said, "Sweeter on the palet, enticing.".....

He laughed, and she was right it was. He thought a moment and then said, "Send for the younger ones, invite them here. Let us begin a new reign. Perhaps I can help rebuild after all." he moved a bit closer growling a bit in his throat. "Perhaps the human doctors here can help find out why your people are having such a hard time breeding."

"They will come on their own, if they so choose." She replied, then made an odd move by turning ehr back on him. She fluttered her wings again and started walking away. She went back to her vent and took a good sniff, then listened carefully. The child was keeping the girls plenty busy. "Inbreeding probably." she said. "So few leave a very shallow gene pool. Why do you think we turned to you mammals to begin with?" She gave another flutter of her wings and then opened them slightly, revealing the greasy patch again. An open invitation almost to take a headful at the source.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:26 am

He moved up behind her and put his arms around her and pulled her back against him. "I would say they need to be brought her sooner. He didn't want others that were as powerful as he was but that had been because they had like him once been human and still would retain that desire to be the ones in charge. But Raven's few remaining people was in desperate need of a solution to their problem and if he could solve it for them, they would possibly follow him.

He moved his hands up and undid her clothing and let it fall tot he ground. "Will you trust me with this matter. Perhaps we can now go there together and talk to them and be rid of your elders once and for all. Here is a safe haven for them, and a readily avaliable food supply." His hands now moved over her body and up to her tits.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:43 am

Raven half turned her head when Anubis came up behind her and again, she shook her head. "If they leave on their own, then I will seek them out and offer them refuge with me. Beyond that, I want no business in it." She turned her head back fully to the vent. "Besides, the last thing you want right now is a flock of males, older, wiser and stronger than you, turning up with me in this state. You haven't even fledged yet. What chance do you possibly have against another male?"

And then, he removed her clothes and sarted touching her skin all over. Though not entirely unpleasant, she was confused as to what exactly he was doing. "The safest place for my kind is well out of the way now. When I'm done here, I'll find somewhere safe to go, maybe on the Antarctic continent. Humans have never been able to circumnavigate it entirely and there are plenty of black spots where their technology cannot harm us."......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:39 pm

She was hard headed about what he wanted. How would the others leave if the elders were still there commanding them. They would not leave on their own as long as they were still loyal to the elders. "Oh I think I can hold my own against a male of your kind. Long ago I fought one and won. He was overconfident and thought himself superior. I was faster, more agile and better trained in warfare. I let him live thoug he was hurt. He had been the best challange I had in such a long time. Don't know what happened to him though."

He kissed her neck and began squeezing her tits. "So you would leave here, try to hide again? Stay and be a force to be recgoned with. Show these humans that they need to fear and respect you." Again he kissed her neck.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:30 pm

Once again, Raven felt his lips and hands on her body and wondered just what he was doing. Still, it was not unpleasant and his warm hands felt somewhat soothing to the tender skin around her front. Her only main vulnerable area for the moment. "Our ephygies don almost every church across the globe and only a select few humans still believe that we are real. For the humans to know that we exist once more would only cause more chaos and they would renew their hunting of us. I would rather remain in memory and imagination than spend the rest of eternity watching my back. They can be a good food source, but they are far too many to inspire confidence of safety." She pulled her hair over her shoulder, robbing him almost of kissing her neck again. What was the name of the male you battled?"......

"Let them try. Any that come here to try and hunt us will be eliminated. You see how I have made the government of this country stop trying to retake this city and the lands around it? Once I have expanded further south I will have more weapons of mass destruction that will make my position more secure." he shugged his shoulders when asked who he had battled. "He never gave his name, but he was not a young one I can tell you that." he moved one hand down between her legs. "That young child you have taken under your care, it would not survive in the cold of the Antartica. It was born here and needs warmth."

Raven closed her eyes as she felt his large hand move between her legs. Were the other one joining it to take hold of her, she would have understood. As things were, she still wasn't sure what his intention was. "Nothing is truly set." She replied, "And even the greatest seers of the ages could foretell your success entirely." she opened her wings slightly more, hoping he would do something that would actually register as a sexual advance. he did not know the name of the male, but something from memory told her that the male had returned home, but had later died. And then about the child. She nodded in agreement, "I will stay for as long as it takes for him to fend for himself. Then I shall leave.".....

He was aroused and his cock was hard and wanting to be free. He move his hand back and freed it from his pants and pressed up against her ass. He had no idea how her kind had sex, especially with wings but he would find a way.

When Raven felt the erection pressing against her back, she finally realized what he was doing. And that made it clear to her just how different their mating rituals were and explained his odd touching and kissing. Pulling her hair further around, she exposed the back and side of her neck and part of her lower neck and upper shoulder. "Make your mark, Anubis and make your intentions more clear to me. Many of the human mating rituals are not known to me.".....

He moved his hand back around to cup her other tit and squeeze it. She moved her hair from her neck as if she wanted him to bite her. He grinned and let his fangs extend and sunk them into her neck and took a taste of her blood.

Raven took a sharp, deep breath and closed her eyes again as his fangs piered her neck. againat his cheek, the purple band around her throat began to throb strongly. She spread her wings wide now, allowing him to full access to her back and she drew in the heat from his body. Her blood was cool and thick, but did not taste like any blood he had tasted before. It was sweet, yet bitter at the same time and carried something rather much stronger than just her life force. It would hit him like a freight train and make him feel like every nerve in his body was firing all at once. He would feel the age and strength she held, but also the frailty she felt.....

"Like that?" he asked as he withdrew his fangs and licked the blood from his lips. He could feel something but not sure what. He was not sure what was happening but he could sence a few things about her. Still unsure of what her rituals were he went with the old fashion way. He slowly bent her over and placed her hands on the side of the building that housed the door to the roof and moved his cock up to her pussy. "I am not sure about your rituals or ways." He slid his cock up into her pussy feeling the warmth of it about his shaft.

Raven nodded and put her hand to the still bleeding wound. "It will heal in a few hours and leave the mark of your fangs." She told him. When he moved her against the wall and pished himself up into her, Raven sucked in another deep breath and she shuddered at the heat of his shaft. "A male worthy to mate will fight off competition to impress and woo." She said, but her words were broken as she tried to breathe. He was much larger than anticipated. "And show his strength." Another deep breath.....

"Well if there were any around to fight I would." he thrust up inside her and began moving in and out of her with hard thrusts. He would love to have had one of her kind try and stop him now. "Things are not what they use to be. Perhaps if your kind decides to come here we will see." He began to growl as he reached up and squeezed one of her dangling tits and thrust hard up into her pussy again.

Raven felt robbed of breath as Anubis thrust up into her with force. Her skin began to shimmer brighter in the sunlight and she dug her talons into the wall and the floor beneath them as though to anchor herself down. "So this is how humans breed!" She said breathlessly. Her womanhood tightened around his shaft uncomfortably, showing him that he was much bigger than she.....

"Perhaps a blending of the ways we do things will be required." he grunted out. She was tight and felt good. They would indeed have to figure things out. He also wanted to teach her what just having sex was all about and how pleasureable it could be. "What do your kind do, after the male fights to get you?"

Raven fought for breath and pushed her hips forward in an effort to lessen the force from him. "I invite him to take my scent. He will inhale or taste, or both as proof I am able to mate and breed. If I then accept his actions, I will invite him to leave his mark on my skin." Her movement didn't lessen the force from him and she had to fight to gain enough to speak.....

Well that she had did already. He kept moving in and out of her and squeezing one tit then the other. "You feel good." he told her. "So no foreplay, enjoying eachother before you get it on." he managed to get out. He was taking in deep breaths.

Raven felt her head begin to spin and her vision blurred as her blood pressure rocketted. "He might massage the base of her wings to calm her and distract her, especially if she has entered her first cycle. The males of my race are not as large, but can do immense damage if the female is not ready." She dug her claws in deeper and tried to push her hips back instead. It eased somewhat, but not enough for the pressure to subside. "He will often spread her wider, or allow her to straddle him to avoid major damage.".....

He nodded as he withdrew and moved around in front of her. Slidding down the wall with his wings extended out he brought her down to him "Like this:?" he asked her and again moved his hard cock to her pussy.

When Anubis withdrew from her, she felt incedibly dizzy, like a headrush from the relief. She released her grip on the contrete and took a few deep breaths to clear her head again. Then he moved around her and sat down, taking her with him. She gave half a nod, "In a manner." She said. "This is usually done on a cliff face, or ledge near the nest." She brought her knees up and squatted over him. It spread her hips wider to allow less painful access and she carefully sat down on his hips. His cock entered her much easier now with much less pressure pushing him back. Raven closed her eyes and breathed deeply, almost sighing in pleasure this time. She was still incredibly tight, but he could feel more of her and she could feel more of him....

"Yes now this is more like it." he told her and drew her to him and kissed her, his toung slipping past her lips to play with her toung. He didn't think she would know what it was to be kissed. He hoped she enjoyed it.

Raven smiled back at him and began to move her hips, giving him far more pleasure than any human could give. When he pulled her forward to kiss her, she responded and kissed him back fervently before doing something rather unexpected. She bit his lip to taste his blood.....

His eyes widened as she bit his lip, but did not pull away. When he broke the kiss, "Does my blood taste good." he asked her.

Raven licked her fangs and smiled, "Sweet, yet bitter." She told him, "Almost as though you are as I am." She kissed him again and put her hands to his hips and aligned her ankles with her wrists. The balance was quite something and as she quickened her pace, she let her instinct take over. Her pussy tightened sharply, letting him feel her deeper than anything he could have imagined. She too began to enjoy the pleasure of him, letting herself imagine that she could do this out of her cycle and still feel the same way. Then her innards began to throb, stimulating every inch of his manhood.......

It felt amazing. The best he had ever had with a woman. She knew what to do and he was enjoying every minute of it. When her pussy began to throb around his cock he let out a growl of satisfaction and pleasure, as it felt so good. He knew he would not last long that way. He hoped she would be satisfied when he unloaded his load of cum in her.

The throbbing intensified as Raven moved her hips in a smooth motion over him. She bared her fangs at him and screeched. The sound to a human would have been ear shatteringly painful, but to a male of her species, it would be the most beautiful and alluring sound he could imagine. "Are you ready?" She asked...
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:22 pm

He could not hold out much longer and he grunted, "Yes"

Raven leaned forward and put her forehead to his. She took a firmer hold of his hips and gripped the ground with her talons. The throbbing inside her took on a spiralling pattern, drawing up everything he could possibly have to offer, "Then you will give me your seed." She whispered. Her hips moved a final time and she impaled herself right to the base of his shaft. The force and heat from him made her screech again.....

That was all he could take and he grabed her hips as he began pumping his load up inside her. He growled out his satisfaction. Once he had unloaded his cum in her he slipped his arms about her and just held her there to him.

The spiral throbbing from her took everything he had, making sure she took every drop he could muster and he seemed happy to let her do it. When it was all done, he started to show more affection and for a brief moment, she allowed it. Until the burning inside became far too much to tolerate and she pulled free of him. "Hot, hot!" She breathed as she staggered back. She put ehr hand to her opening, hoping her cool skin might help, but it didn't do much beyond cool the outer edge. Inside, she was burning.......

"Are you alright." he asked, his voice had concern in it

"It's hot!" She breathed and then squatted down once more to allow cool air to flow between her legs. It soothed her somewhat and she was able to calm down a little. "I didn't expect your seed to be so hot inside me. You know by now that I'm cold blooded. You're not. I think I've underestimated what would happen."......

"Well you might have to get use to it." he told her and grinned.

Raven grunted and took some more deep breaths before she felt strong enough to handle it again. Slowly, she stood up and straightened herself. She gave a flutter of her wings and looked at him. "I suppose I might." She replied smoothly, "If it works.".....

He stood up and put his cock back in his pants and opened his wings wide. "If it works?" he grinned, "Oh I think it will." He moved forward and took her into his arms. He moved his wings as he had seen her do. Soon He was lifting off the roof with her in his arms. They were powerful and exceedingly strong.

"Genetically, you're still a mammal." She told him and then suddenly, they were lifting off. His wings, like him, were powerful and she knew then flight would not be a problem. She almost smiled, but then her defensive nature kicked in and she pushed back from him. Spreading her wings at the same time, she beat them hard and forced herself free. "What are you doing?!" She yelled and quickly dropped back down to the rooftop. No sooner had her feet touched the tarred surface, she made her way to the vent. There was silence, but she could smell that the child and her slaves were still in the apartment. still, the silence wasn't comforting and she made her way to the door.....

He chuckled as she pushed away. "I am not sure. It felt right to lift you up into the air with me." As she landed on the roof he was not far behind and followed her down to the Penthouse. Both slave girls were sitting in the living area watching the little guy pull himself up and start taking his first steps. Both women had big smiles on their faces. As Raven came in the child turned and grinned and began waddling towards her."

Raven smiled brightly as she entered the room. She crouched down and held her arms out as he came toddling towards her with his arm up. The way he moved, she couldn't help but laugh softly. "Like a little monkey." She said, then scooped him up in her arms. He laughed and clapped his hands and Raven kissed his nose before bringing him back to the sofa. Sophie moved along and smiled at them both, "Ma'am?" she asked, "We've been chatting, Kaitlyn and me and we've figured he must be about 14 months old. What do you think?" Raven lifted an eyebrow and then took a good headful of the boy's smell. "Well, he's older than a year; he's lost the hatchling smell." She said, "But he's a little small to be much older." Sophie smiled againand scooted up a little to tickle the boy's feet. "What are you gonna call him?" Raven lifted an eyebrow againand looked to Sophie, "I actually have no idea." She said. Just then, Sophie and Kaitlyn both jumped from the sofa and bowed their heads low to Anubis, not realizing he had come in with Raven......

Anubis stood there looking at what was happening. It seemed the two slaves were taken with the little boy child. He actually had a grin on his lips. As the two women saw him and jumped from the sofa and bowed their heads he raised a brow. He looked over at Raven and the Child. "Call him Seth."

Raven looked at anubis and then the boy, then back again. "Hmmmm, I'll think about it." She said, then looked at the two girls who were now staring at their master with their mouths hanging open. "Catching flies, girls?" She asked them and they quickly looked down again. She regarded the boy once more. "No, you don't really look like a Seth." she said, "You look more like a Horus, or a Ra perhaps.".....

"Seth was the name we were going to give our child if it had been a boy." he looked at Raven. She would know what he was talking about. He could see that they were surprised at the new look and he chuckled. "Get use to it. Looks like they are permanent.

Raven's eyes softened and she looked at the boy once again. She then nodded, "Seth it is." She said, then got to her feet. She moved smoothly to Anubis as he spoke about his new appearance and moved to his side. "Does this mean you will also adopt this child?" She asked, "Or will he come second after the memory?".....

"You want to take care of the child, so I guess I will help you." he said. "He will grow up to become a leader in my empire."

Raven nodded, "And my place in this empire of your's?" She asked, "As your mate, or Akasha's replacement?" It was a valid question....

"I would say my mate." Akasha was gone and could never be brought back. He had never found another till now that could equal her. "That is if you have found me acceptable." he looked at her.

Raven lifted that eyebrow one more time, "If I had not found you acceptable, I would not have mated with you." She said, "Nor would I have taken your mark." She smiled then, "I will know more in a few days."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:29 am

Anubis looked at the two slave girls. "The two of you will take good care of Seth, and guard him well. He gave them a hard look. If any of my soldiers, lycan or vampire give you any trouble or Seth, you come to me or Raven immediately."

Both women looked at him with fear and nodded. "Both of you will stay here and use the spare room as yours. Find and bring up a small bed for the Seth and find suitable clothing for him." They would now be Seth's and Raven's servants.

He then looked over his shoulders at his folded wings. "Now I am going to have to have clothing made to fit around them." he looked over at the naked form of Raven. "And an entire wardrobe for you." he chuckled.

In the frigid north, below ground, carved out over the centuries the last sanctuary of the Angelus stood. One young male spoke with the other two males, "Why did they send her. She is the primus female. Why not send one of us to kill this Vampire?"

Another shook his head, he looked older. "The elders are old, and perhaps they have become senil. But what is to be done my friend, we have tried for so long to breed with the females and nothing."

The third one looked at the other two. "I will go south and see what is happening. It is my right to mate with Raven since I am the eldest here. I will bring her back."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:58 am

All of a sudden, Raven got the feeling her new nest in these rooms was about to be broken down and her being moved into the penthouse with Anubis. What angered her was that Seth would stay behind with the slaves. At first, she was about to argue the point, but in truth, the entire building was his nest. In her home, a nest comprised of maybe two or three rooms at most. This massive building had thousands and every last one of them was guarded by his loyal servants. Raven still felt cautious though and eyed the girls carefully. "I want him within earshot of me at all times." She demanded, then looked at Anubis, "And any one of your muts touch him or them and I will deal with them personally."

When Anubis then mentioned about a new wardrobe, Raven looked down at her stark bare skin and lifted her brow. She hadn't realised she'd been walking around for the better part of an hour without so much as a stitch covering her skin. No doubt Anubis would have enjoyed that immensely, but it was very unlike Raven. In the meantime, Raven pulled her wings tightly to her body, hiding away what others had no right to see.

The Angelus Stronghold -
In the next chambre, a fourth male stood listening to the conversation between the juveniles. Well, they were hardly teenagers, but for the sake of symantics and until another generation could be born, these few younger males would retain the rank. The third male, one known to the fourth as Lucas was the oldest of the troop at a relatively young age of 9,000 years. The conversation became more heated and Lucas took his stand and assumption that the primus female belonged to him. At this point, the fourth Angelus entered the chambre and made his presence known.

The three males instantly got to their feet and folded their wings in tightly. It made them seem smaller against the fourth male and was an open sign of subservience and obedience. The fourth stood tall and folded his massive arms across his chest. "So you plan to leave without the blessing of the Elders to go South to the Western continent; considered the most dangerous place for human population and bring back the primus." He said, his equally massive voice echoing around the chambre. "Under the assumption that she belongs to you. What possible advantage could you have in such a situation, Lucas? You are still a juvenile and hardly equipped to handle this."
Lucas lifted his head high, "I am strong, I am healthy and I know her scent. I will find her and bring her back. The Elders were wrong to send her and their foolishness could very well kill us all!"
The fourth male roared at Lucas, making the younger male back down very quickly. "You know nothing of modern humans or their technology and you have no experience beyond the pack ice!" He shouted, "And you have no right to question the guidance of the Elders, even if they are wrong. Yes, they sent the primus at the worst possible time, but she holds the only documented knowledge of modern humans. She is the only one of her generation that has managed to document and understand many of the human customs and it is thanks to her that we survive to this day. That is why she was sent. Their timing has been horrific, but it could perhaps have a use in our favour. It is well documented that males of almost any mammal species become entranced by the scent of our females and chaos inside the enemy's ranks can only work in our favour."
"But she could be killed!" Lucas protested.
"And that is something the Elders will have to live with for a very long time." The fourth male said. "As for you, you and your troop will stay where you are needed and you will never speak of this again within earshot, am I clear?"
The other three nodded in unison and the fourth Angelus left again. He exited the chambre cluster and moved up the cliff face to the upper level where he was met by an aged female.

"Keeping the young ones in line, I hope, Mathaius?" The grey one asked.
He bowed his head in return, "As always, Dowenger, but they are getting more restless and disillusioned with the Elders."
The Dowenger, often the oldest living female in the flock and respected more than any other beyond the Elders, gave a toothless smile and held out her arm. "Walk with me." She said.
The pair hobbled along for half an hour before the Dowenger spoke again. "They are upset." She offered, "The Elders have sent away the primus in her, well, her prime. Raven has always been a strange one, but the most learned of her generation, of many generations and the only female of our race to travel the entire globe to document the human growth. She is very valuable. The young males fear she will fall pray to the humans again. The Elders did not consider my advice and they ignored her pleas to remain here."
Mathaius stopped and turned to face the much smaller elderly female. "You share their fear, don't you." He said, "You fear she will be lost again."
The Dowenger shook her head gently, "No." She said, "She was lost to us the moment she obeyed the Elders. Their terms were clear. She was to return with him or his head, or she was not to return at all. Once again, they have underestimated their enemy and Raven will obey their ruling. she will never return to our stronghold. And she has never faced such as this one before. All the males that have battled over her since she became primus, this mammal will destroy everything she knows to be true."
Mathaius felt a sliver of absolute fear slide down his spine. "You have seen this?"
The Dowenger shook her head, "No." She said, "I have not seen it, but I know the one she faces. His name is Anubis. He and his half breeds once ruled the early humans of Nile river. His maker was Cain. I know this because I have seen him for myself. When he was still Cain's most treasured protege, I was venturing out to see the changes his master had made. He carries a direct line to the hatchling Cain murdered. By far, he is the most dangerous threat to our race that has ever existed." The old female then took a deep breath, "And yet, he may hold the very hope the Elders had sought with Abel. With Raven around him, she may very well wake the dormant gene and a new breed of Angelus will be born."
"You need to be careful, Dowenger. If the Elder knew of your words, they would certainly condemn you." Mathaius said cautiously.
The old female shook her head once again, "There is little they can truly do to me now." she said, "Death would be a welcome release from this tomb and they know my feelings. were I to give you my advice, would you consider it?"
"Always."
"Raven will already be well into her cycle. If Anubis has not yet been awakened to her, he soon will and the result will be inevitable. My advice to you would be to seek him out. Make your presence clear and in peace. She will not attack you then, and neither will he. Find out exactly what he wants for the humans and what condition Raven is in. If my thoughts are correct, she will soon birth the hybrid and she will need us."
"And the Elders?" Mathaius asked.
The Dowenger lowered her head. "They have long been rotting within their private tomb. It would be cruel to remove them now. Go to the western continent and seek out Anubis. Gain what you can and ask what he offers in return for our loyalty. He not superior, but neither is he less. Remember, he was strong enough then to kill one of our best hunters and he will be much stronger now. Do not underestimate him. When you have finished, return and tell me what you have learned. Should we accept, take those with you that you can and leave the rest behind." She then hobbled away and fluttered her feather-bare wings in a tired manner. She had long since lost her ability to fly.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:41 pm

Anubis looked at her when she said she wanted Seth with in ear shot. "He will only be across the room there from the master bed room." he told her. The Penthouse consisted of the living area, kitchen, a study, the master bedroom with bathroom, and the spare bedroom and bathroom. The living area was large but the two bedrooms were not that far apart. "As I said, if any of the lycans or vampires so much as make a bad comment about him, they deal with you or me." He Looked into her eyes. "But if you like we can place his bed within the Master bedroom. Until he is grown suficiently to have his own room." He had a feeling that her maternal instincts were in full swing and he wanted her mind to be at ease.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:59 pm

Raven wandered around the large apartment, almost as thugh she was making sure it was fit for purpose. She checked both bedrooms thoroughly before going over every aspect of the living room and then both bathrooms. When she came to the study, she took a very quick look around and hald turned her head to Kaitlyn. "Find something to block this door off." she said, "There are far too many dangerous things that he could pull down or knock over."
Kaitlyn nodded quickly, "I'll find a baby gate Ma'am." She replied and then quickly left to find what was needed.

Raven moved back into the main living room and nodded with satisfaction as she began to bounce Seth lightly on her hip. He giggled and chattered and reached out to play with some of her softer feathers. "I'm happy for him to stay in the other room." She said, "And the beams in the master bedroom are perfect for sleeping." At this point, she chewed her tongue a little and looked him up and down, "You may have a few bad nights while you get used to your new wings. Your bed might not be as comfortable as you remember."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:47 pm

As Raven made a sweep of the the pentouse suite, he again went up to the roof but this time he lifted himself off the roof and began testing out his new wings. Before long he was soaring among the skyscrapers, gliding and diving and climbing back up above the city. He landed once more on the roof top of the skyscraper and folded his wings. He was exsilerated, from the experience.

He knew he had to go talk to his soldiers and let them see what he now looked like. He first called in his generals and met them a few floors below. They were all bewildered and wanted to know what happened to him. He just told them that it was a final change in him from when Cain gave him the dark gift and for them to get use to it. He also countermanded the order regarding Raven. There was now no need for the search to continue. He also gave orders regarding her and made it clear that any actions against her would be the death of those doing it.

The next thing he discussed with them was the human child that Raven had taken in. He looked intently at every single one of his generals and and in a hard and firm voice told them that the child was never to be harmed or bothered. Again he told them that failure to do as he instructed would result in the immediate death of the one that did it. This surprised them, for they all knew his hatered of the humans. But they said nothing and accepted his orders.

Once he was done with them he again returned to the penthouse and studied the Maste Bed room. He had to figure out how he was going to sleep. He didn't think he would be able to sleep on his back or sides. Nor would he be able to try and sleep like Raven. "What would you suggest?" he asked her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:24 am

Raven followed Anubis into the bedroom and put Seth on the floor so he could explore a little. There was nothing he could pull down on himself, or reach to put into his mouth. "You could try the beam with me." She offered, "Your balance is as good as mine. You'd just have to learn to stay still." She moved to the bed and looked at it. "I haven't slept in a bed for years, so it doesn't bother me and I get cramp in the joints if I sleep on my back. I suppose if you can sleep on your side and make sure the bottom wing isn't under you, it would be fine."

Raven spotted Seth cruising cruising along the wall, heading for the main living room and collected him. She sat him on her hip and moved her wing around so he could play with the feathers again. "Where is Kaitlyn with that gate?" She went into the main room again and looked around. Kaitlyn was at the door with the gate, but looked dishevelled and she was covered in the foul odour of male dog. Kaitlyn entered the room in silence and bowed her head to Raven before she went to the study door and placed the gate across the frame. Despite her being quiet, Raven could still hear the girl crying and a slight pink spot at the back of the skirt told her she had been hurt. Moving back into the bedroom, Raven literally dumped Seth on Anubis' arm and stormed from the Penthouse.

Despite her condition and ignoring completely the fact she was still naked, Raven ducked down on her hands and feet and clawed her way along the upper wall out of reach as the males began to follow. She was looking for one in particular. She screeched angrily as she searched the building floor by floor until she found the one guilty of touching her property. The unfortunate wolf would be in serious, if not fatal trouble if she found him first........
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:13 pm

Anubis was thrust the child as Raven stormed from the Penthouse. That he could only take as she had seen or heard something that upset her. As he moved into the living area, he heard Kaitlyn crying and went into the other room. He looked at her and seen her distress. Questioning her he found out which of his soldiers had done it to her.

The two slave girls were his and therefore not to be bothered, by any one. They all knew the penalty for such a thing. He gave Seth to Sophia, "Watch him like a hawk." he gave her a half smile and then went to the elevator. He knew the lycans that he had stationed in his Palace. He took pride in knowing most of his lycans names. So he knew exactly where he was and hoped to get to him before Raven did. He would die for sure, he would let Raven deal out the punishment, but he wanted to make an example out of him before the others so they understood where Raven stood in the scheme of things now.

He made it to the twenty third floor and exited the elevator. The Lycans there knew him by sight but were astonished to see him with wings. They backed away as they saw the scowel on his face/ He found the lycan laughing with a couple of the others. The two with him backed away as their eyes grew wide. Warran turned to see Anubis and felt his hand at his throat lifting him off the ground as Anubis squeezed his throat. "You dared touch one of my slaves?" his voice was angry. His eyes shifted to the other two. "What is the punishment for touching, or hurting one of my slaves?" he demanded.

One of the lycans swallowed hard, "Death sire."

"Have a film crew here immediately. He told the other two and they ran out fear in their eyes and them sweating it. He smelled the now familar scent of Raven and he threw the lycan into the hallway, where he hit the wall making a nasty dent in the sheet rock as he hit it. He walked out into the hallway, a deep growl coming from his throat as he turned to see those attracted to Raven's scent. They hesitated then began backing away.

(ahhhh She can now publicly execute him, hopefully after she has made him suffer untold indignities before the entire city, on TV.)

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:43 pm

Raven screeched hideously again as she crawled her way along the wall. The holes left behind told how strong ehr feet and talons were and an entire crowd of lycans and vampyres followed her. She made it to the 23rd floor and found who she was looking for. The lycan was on the floor with Anubis stood over him. Damn, he had made it there first, she thought. No doubt he would deal the punishment, but suprisingly, he then backed off. Raven saw her chance and quickly made her way to the offending lycan. The others saw Anubis and backed off despite her smell. Obviously, they knew better.

In seconds, Raven was stood on her quarters in front of the male with her fangs bared. "What did you do?!" She roared.
"Nothing!" The lycan said back.
"Liar!" She roared again and swiped her clawed hand right across the lycan's face. It left deep gouges across his snout and upper neck. He roared in pain, but Raven wasn't done. "What did you do?!" She roared again.
"I had some fun with a slave!" The The lycan Warren admitted, "I didn't know she was Sire's private toy!"
Raven screeched this time, causing the lycan immense pain as his ear drums shattered. "She is my slave!" She yelled, "Mine!" And then Raven made her most cruel punishment.

While Warren was howling in pain from his ears, Raven, with one vicious swipe, castrated the male scrote included and stuffed the flesh into his mouth. She then grabbed his snout and forced his jaw shut. The pain was far too much now for the male to handle and he went into shock. As his eyes rolled up and back, Raven pulled his head forward and clawed again at his throat. She severed the jugular, but kept going until she hit the spine. With his snout still in her other hand, Raven snapped the spine and pulled the head clean off the shoulders. There was blood and flesh scattered everywhere, coating the walls, floor, celing and her.

Further down the hall, the others of Anubis' main guard stood in horror at what their new mistress had done. Some of those in front were splattered with blood, but were too terrified to move. They had never seen anything like it and the power she exuded while tearing this huge creature apart. He must have been twice her size, at least the same size as Anubis himself and she had torn him apart like paper!

Once the head was gone, Raven then crawled on top of the now dead lycan and proceeded to gut him with her taloned feet. Yet more blood and flesh were scattered and sprayed everywhere and she didn't stop until she hit bone again. At this point, her temper had all but burned out and she slowly and smoothly stood up and stepped out of the mess. With the head still in her hand, she moved away from the mess and turned to face Anubis. She lifted her chin and then turned to face the still horrified crowd. With a flick of her wrist, she threw the head and it landed a foot or so from the front line. "Any of you touch my slaves again and this will be pleasant by comparison!".......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Anubis watched with intrest as she litterly tore the lycan apart infront of the others. He leaned against the door jam of the wall and watched the expresions of the others. He liked what he saw. They were terrified and horrorfied. Now that was the type of woman he could relate to. Now she was his mate and it seemed the generals had not yet gotten the word out. The news people that he had allowed to continue covering things and reporting them, especally the clean up of the city. Once they were set up he had them zero in on the mess that Raven had made of the lycan, the body and head. Then he moved up beside her and put an arm about her. "For those that do not know of my new look, take a good look and get use to it. Also this is to get the word out that this is Raven. Where she comes from or why she is here does not matter. But what does is that she is now my Mate, and is to be respected and obeyed in all things. Failure to do so will result in what you just seen. Any slave of mine now is her's as well. They are not to be touched, period." His eyes burned red and his face was hard. Also there is a human child that Raven has adopted and I have taken under my....."He paused a moment and looked at Raven, "Wing. This child is under my personal protection and any of my soldiers, Vampire or Lycan that tries to harm it or disprespect him will be executed. This is my word, and there fore this is my law."

Raven never noticed the camera or the news people and she didn't care much either. As she was announced, she looked down at herself and growled in disdain. She was literally smothered in the lycan's left overs. When Anubis had finished his speech, she moved forward and the crowd quickly parted as wide as the corridor would allow. She stopped half way down and glared at a cowering lycan female. "Where is the nearest body of water?" She asked. Her voice was smooth, but ice cold. "Uh, the ocean?" The female answered in a terrified voice. A male next to her kept his head down and his nostrils closed. "There is a pool." He offered, keeping his head on her bloodied feet, "In the basement. There's a spa and it has a heated pool." Raven stared for a second longer and then
made her way to the lift. She entered and pushed the button for the basement level. "Have Kaitlyn meet me there." She ordered as the doors began to close......

Anubis nodded. Definately leadership quality. She would make one hell of a Queen. He looked around at the male and female lycans and vampires. "Clean this mess up and get rid of the body." he ordered and sent one of the females up to the Penthouse to do Raven's bidding. He took another elevator down to the basement. He knew she was still angry and he wanted to try and calm her.

In the silence of the spa, Raven felt her anger subside and she closed her eyes to enjoy the silence for a moment. The smells of cleaning fluids, chlorine and water filled her nose. This place was kept spotless and she liked that. After a moment, she made her way to the pool and after a quick look around, slipped into the water in silence. She dipped down to her shoulders and waved her hands around a little in the water. Then she watched the blood swirl around, colouring the water around her like a tea bag would in hot water. Then she ducked her head down and submerged herself entirely. After a few seconds, she came up and smoothed the hair from her face and neck. As she did that, a female arrived with Kaitlyn. The girl looked red eyed and nervous. Raven smiled up at her warmly. "Remove your clothing and come into the water." She offered. Kaitlyn did and carefully moved into the water. "Master's guard told me what you did." She said, then shook her head, "Did you really ripp his nuts off?" Raven smiled and nodded, "And his cock. I shoved them in his mouth and made him chew on them." She replied smoothly. "I wouldn't normally care, but you are responsible for the health and well being of Seth and myself. I will not allow you to be harmed in any way. That mut got what he deserved. Now wash yourself thoroughly and then help me clean his filth away." Kaitlyn nodded with a smile and did as bade......

Anubis stood in the shadows as he watched Raven and Kaitlyn. It seemed her anger had abaited and he decided not to disturb them. He wondered if she would tell Kaitlyn about his decree and what he had now told everyone in the city and beyond if they received the transmission.

Kaitlyn finished cleaning herself and then swam over to Raven. She started by rubbing off the blood and flesh from where she could se and then carefully opened out Raven's wings They were both sodden with blood and mess and after only one motion through the water, turned it a deep red colour. "Ma'am?" She asked, "You said you normally wouldn't care. What did you mean by that?" Raven turned her head slightly and lifted an eyebrow. "Why would I care?" She asked, "Humans to me are little better than the scum you're cleaning from my feathers and there are far more of you than needs be. You've poisoned the world you live in and destroyed anything and everything that you don't understand or don't want to understand. Mankind is a disease, a cancerous growth on the face of this
planet and you won't stop until you've consumed and destroyed everything." Kaitlyn lowered her head for a moment as fresh tears appeared, "So you think all humans must die?" She asked. Raven looked at her wing, now much cleaner than before. "Most of you certainly." She said, "It would restore the balance of life and give the world a chance to recover. There are some that would be worth saving. Those that make an effort to understand and those that believe in the old ways." Kaitlyn looked up again and moved to Raven's other wing. She opened it out and started cleaning it. "Like Sophie." She said, "When this first happened, she used to say that God was punishing us for our greed. She used to work in a zoo, helping animals and trying to understand what made them so special. She said they were here first. I understand what she meant now. You're one that was here first, aren't you." Raven turned her head over her shoulder again and nodded, "Yes." She said, "My race was born when the dinosaurs still ruled the Earth. Your science folk call us Demangliosaurus. Others call us Angelicus Demonica." Kaitlyn's eyes went wide, "Wow!" She said, "So how old are you?" Raven lifted an eyebrow, but the idea of never asking a woman her age out of politeness didn't occur. "12,000 so far. To some of my kind, that is still very young." Kaitlyn's eyes went wide again, "So old is the oldest of your kind?" She asked. "Around 2 million." Raven replied, "She's called the Dowenger. It's a name give to a female when she becomes the oldest living female in the
flock. It's a sign of great honour and respect." Kaitlyn nodded and carried on cleaning Raven's wings. "What about the oldest male?" She asked. Raven's eyes turned cold now. "He will become and Elder and join the other Elders in the temple. Our most sacred place." Kaitlyn nodded, "I think this place is a temple." She said, "It's quiet, it's clean and you can clear your head here without anyone barking orders at you or taking their pleasures." Raven nodded in agreement. "Yes, I like it here too." She then smiled lightly, "And speaking of your illustrious master; Anubis, youc an come out now, I know you've been listening.".....

Anubis chuckled and walked out of the shadows. "But with out them our food supply would be gone." Raven ate them, as did the lycans. The vampires needed them for blood, and Anubis only needed them for some blood but mostly to be his subjects and slaves. It was a good thing the lycans only needed to feed once and a while on the flesh of humans. They also could like him eat normal food andsurvive. To the north, Mathaius gathered what he needed and took off to the south. He would find Raven and do as he had been bade to do. But he too with him his family sword, just in case.

Raven washed some water over her arms and shoulders, "Not necessarily." She replied, then looked around as Kaitlyn lowered her head and turned her gaze away from him. "Like I said, not all humans need to die and they can reproduce quickly enough to leave a viable food source.".....

"You know you are scaring the help." he told Raven. He was probably scaring the hell of the slave as well. But that was to be expected and he didn't care. "Have no fear little slave. As long as you do as you are told and serve Raven well, you have her protection and mine. No one will touch you anymore." He turned and then looked over his shoulder. "I am heading back up."

Raven nodded and then turned her head to Kaitlyn, "He's big, he's intimidating and he can be a brute." She said, "But he's also right. No-one will harm you again." Kaitlyn began washing down the space between her wings, "Except him." She said quietly, "He's the biggest brute of them all." At this, Raven quickly turned around and glared at her slave. Kaitlyn backed off quickly and put her head down. "Ma'am, I'm sorry." She shook her head quickly, "I opened my mouth without thinking. Please forgive me? It won't happen again." The girl was visibly shaking from fear. Raven swam a little towards her and then stood up in the water. "He told me why he kept you girls around. To satisfy his sexual need. From the moment you were both given to me, it's been clear that you had little choice in the matter. So this time, I will let your comments slide. Now, I feel there is still filth in my wings, so you may continue." Kaitlyn nodded quickly and went back to work, "Thank you." She said.......

Anubis laughed as he heard the comments when he left. Damn Raven was the perfect match for him. He liked that. They still had to get use to each other and Raven would have to get use to his desire for sex. He took the elevator back up to the Penthouse and saw that the gate had been put in place to the study. Seth was waddling around getting use to the place. "I will have to find proper toys for the little lad. To help keep him occupied now and then.'

Sophie looked up and then quickly dropped her gaze once more. She bowed her head low. He seemed jovial, happy. This wasn't something she was used to from him. "Uh." she stammered, "Yes Master, as you wish."......

"When Raven and Kaitlen return see what you can find for him. He picked the child up and held him. A human child. He never hurt one before even though they were human. He had no idea why but it didn't seem to matter. Seth put his hand on Anubis' face as if he was feeling it to see what it was like. Seth laughed and Anubis grinned. "Well Seth you are going to have a lot to learn in the next few years. I guess I had best start looking for tutors for you."

"Yes Master." She replied quickly. She kept her head low and her hands in front of her. She wouldn't move until he gave her permission......

"You can relax." he told her. "You now belong to Raven. But don't piss her off or you might not like what will happen."

Sophie nodded quickly, not daring to say anything. She still kept her head low, but she moved and started tidying things away. "Master?" She asked, "If I may? There's a store just off the Boulevard that sells childrens toys and clothes. It's called the Disney Store. If you would permit me, Master, I could go down there with Ma'am and Master Seth to get him kitted out. It won't be cheap, butI know most kids would die for that kind of stuff. Or I could find somewhere cheaper, if you wish, Master.".....

Anubis chuckled. "Expensive?" he shook his head. "I don't think we will have to worry about that." Things went on in the city as usual to some degree. Even goods came into the city after being checked at the port for possible intruders. One had to keep a sence of normality. But if they had any sence they would not want to piss him or Raven off, by charging them. One of the many perks of bebeing the ruler. "Once she is back the three of you will be able to go there and get what is necessary." he bounced Seth up and down in his arms. "Perhaps soon, depending on how long it will take Your mother to come to term in what ever way she does, you will have a brother or sister."

Sophie couldn't help but look up in shock, "Ma'am is pregnant, Master?" She asked. The hint of a smile curled her lips.....

He looked at Sophie and shugged his shoulders. "We will know in a few days, according to her." he told her. "Another child to take care of. You up to that?"

Sophie nodded and finally smiled, "Master?" She asked again. She dared a step forward and looked down again, "Since Ma'am has been here, I've noticed that her skin has changed colour and she's got this huge mark around her neck that wasn't as dark when she first got here. Master, is she changing into something else, like the changelings?"......

"I think that is due to her Mating cycle, from what I have gathered." he told her, "She is not like humans nor me, though I have found I am a bit more like her then I thought." he russled his wings. "Her people have developed differently and from a different source then humans have. The changes should end soon and she will be the way she was when she first came here."

Sophie nodded, "Yes Master, thank you." She said, "And I'm sorry to pry, it's just, I find her so curious. She smells like a reptile, but she acts like a bird. In the beech house, when the lycans attacked, she didn't try and escape them like we would, or like an animal would. Instead, she made lots of noise and fuss and made herself look bigger than she is." she looked down again and backed awa, "Master, forgive me. My mind runs away with me sometimes."......

Anubis was in a good mood now. "She is a courious one indeed. I have alot to learn about her myself, as she has much to learn about me. "But you might want to ask her about things."

Sophie kept her gaze down, "I'm not sure she would apreciate it, Master." She replied, "After what happened in the beech house and what she did to Warren, it might upset her and I'm afraid she might hurt me.".....

"Well you need to know what her needs will be before she has to tell you. I will talk to her to give you a detailed brieffing on her needs and what you should not do." It was not the same Anubis a few days ago. He was more relaxed and friendly.

Sophie was shocked at his relaxed manner. He actually seemed like a nice guy! There was definitely a big change happening and Anubis had been affected more than anyone. She felt some of that caution and nervousness fade away. "Master, will you be requiring anything else of me for the moment?".....

He looked at her and shook his head. "I don't think so. Seth and I will spend a bit of quality time together. What you say Seth, want to see some of the old weapons I use to use in the past. He headed for the Study. He was not going to put the boy down though. To many sharp things and other things that might hurt him. He stepped over the gate and began tell Seth about the things in the room, pointing to various things and tell the story behind it.

Sophie cocked her head to one side and stared in shock. Anubis pandering to a human child? She couldn't help it, "Now I've really seen everything." She said quietly to herself and then quickly went about cleaning the room. Every so often, she heard the boy laughing and chattering and still couldn't believe it. Eventually, Raven returned with Kaitlyn and the duties were swapped over. Sophie was the only one with knowledge enough to handle her wings. Kaitlyn finished up the cleaning and went about ordering some food for everyone, including them while Sophie sat with Raven in the master bedroom and sorted out any dislodged feathers with a couple of large bobby pins and a soft brush. "Your friend is a curious one." Raven said, "She likes to ask a lot of questions." Sophie looked down, "Yes Ma'am. She's been in trouble a few times because of it. Please don't be harsh with her, she means well, I swear." Raven smiled and shook her head, "It's ok." She replied, "I rather enjoyed it. Those that ask questions are generally seeking the genuine truth." Somewhat more confident with what her mistress had said, Sophie looked up again and regarded her in the mirror. "May I aska few questions, Ma'am?" Raven nodded. "Are you a bird or a reptile?" Raven gave a small laugh, "Actually, I'm both. Your scientists call me Demangliosaurus. I assume with your education, you know what I'm talking about." Sophie suddenly beamed with a smile, "Really?" She asked, "I did my thesis on your race as part of my degree. At the zoo, I was responsible for caring primarily for
reptiles and birds, so the Demangliosaurs were the perfect comparison between the modern examples. That's amazing!" Raven smiled, "And I'm 12,000 years old. The eldest is a female and she's 2 million. Kaitlyn was asking me about it all in the pool." Sophie nodded with a bright smile, "Is the master the same as you?" She asked. Raven shook her head, "No, he's what we call a half breed. His blood carries a pure line of my race and my presence here has woken that gene up. Hence the wings. He's still a mammal though, so he won't share any other of my characteristics. At least, I think not." Sophie nodded and continued brushing through the feathers, "Ma'am?" She asked. Raven looked at her slave in the mirror, "Yes?" Sophie met her gaze and boldly kept it with a smile, "Master has given me permission to accompany you into the city. There's a Disney Store. It's a place to buy anyting and everything a child needs and wants. He suggested that Master Seth would benefit from some new toys and educational things and to be honest Ma'am, his clothes are shameful. we can kit him out completely there." Raven curled the corner of her mouth and then smiled with a nod. "Then you shall show me." She said. "We will go tomorrow and get everything the boy needs." Sophie smiled again, "And perhaps for the new baby too?" Raven's smile faded. "Master told me." Sophie said quickly, "He said you would know in a few days." Raven's face softened again and she nodded, "That I will." She replied, "And if that be the case, he shall have his child in just over a week, sort of." Sophie nodded again and smiled and then carried on with her grooming......

In the study Anubis could be heard talking to Seth. "This bronze sword was the first sword I owned. It was given to me by Cain when he gave me the dark gift. He made me his general and gave me command of an army." He then could be seen stepping over the gate again and coming into the living area. "Well look who has returned?" he turned so Seth could See Raven. He held out his small arms andchubby hands to her.

Raven smiled and turned on the stool with her arms open. "There's my boy!" She called. Seth laughed and fidgetted in Anubis' arms and then turned back to him and reached up and grabbed his bottom lip. "Da da da da da!" He chuckled.....

Anubis looked down at Seth, raising a brow. He chuckled and put Seth into Ravens arms. The little guy turned to her, "Ma ma."

Raven instantly beamed with maternal pride, "That's right!" She said happily, "Such a bright boy, you are!" She gave him a loving kiss, "You wanna go shopping with me tomorrow?" She asked him, "Buy you lots of new toys and clothes." Seth gargled and chuckled at her and then grabbed her hair and pulled it. "Naughty." She said, "You don't pull hair. It's not nice." Seth whimpered slightly, but then it was forgotten again a few minutes later......

It seemed that Seth was now enjoying his place with Raven and Anubis. He still felt strange that he had taken so quickly to a human child. The only thing he could think of was that he had always wanted a child. Now there was one there and perhaps another on the way. "Now don't forget to get yourself a wardrobe, or made." he told Raven.

Raven looked up at him and smiled, "I'm sure Sophie here can lead me to a few places." She said, then Sophie lifted her head up and looked over Raven's wing, "Actually Ma'am, Kaitlyn is better at that than me. She was the design queen before....." She closed her mouth again quickly.....

Anubis had no idea of what the slave girls did before he collected them up. He just liked the way they looked and had used them to satisfy his sexual needs till he found others. Now there was no need for them, well hopefully. Even though Raven and him were different in some respects, everything was in the same place. But she had to learn to enjoy sex out of mating.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Raven nodded, "Very well." she said, "Kaitlyn will join us." On her lap, Seth began to fidget so she put him down and he toddled off into the living room. Sophie finished up with Raven's wings and then went about brushing through Raven's hair. Once it was smooth again, she lifted it up in a large twist and then pinned it half way with the bobby pins. It lifted the dark mass from her back so the grease spot wouldn't taint it and the style made it look delicate and very feminine. Then, after searching through the wardrobe, she managed to find one outfit that didn't make her mistress look a complete whore. The top was strapless, but it covered the breast and upper abdomen. The skirt was short with a slit up to the hip, but long enough on Raven's slender legs to cover her backside modestly. Any shoes would be pointless. All in all, she looked very attractive, apart from the pale white skin and obvious bird-like features.

Once happy with her appearance, Raven left the bedroom and found Kaitlyn chasing Seth on her quarters. The pair were laughing and Raven stood for a moment to watch with a smile. As soon as she was noticed, she moved forward and sat herself on the end of the sofa. "Sophie tells me that you were a design queen?"
Kaitlyn nodded, "In a way, yes Ma'am." She said, "I used to have many designer clothes and my family were rich. I was what you'd call a spoiled brat."
Raven lifted an eyebrow. She understood the term. "Did you have the dog in your handbag as well?"
Kaitlyn blushed and nodded, "Yes Ma'am. And the flash car when I passed my triving test and all the latest gadets and the superficial friends to match. But a lot has changed since Master has been here. I'm grateful now just to be alive."
Raven nodded, "So this experience has altered your sense of priority?"
Kaitlyn nodded quickly, "Oh, absolutely Ma'am." She said, "Back then, all I cared about were having the most fashionable and expensive things to play with. All I cared about was myself."
"And now?"
Kaitlyn looked down at her feet. "Now all I care about is keeping him happy."
"Why?"
"Because the longer he's happy, the longer I live. If I didn't keep him happy, he'd hand me over to his guards and they have even less morals than him and once they've had their fun, they'd kill me." Kaitlyn sniffed and wiped away a tear. "Like he said in the pool, Ma'am, as long as I behave and do as I'm told, I'll be protected."
Raven nodded in agreement, "Then you have learned something valuable." She said, "The world does not revolve around you. Everyone has their place and you understand yours now. That is a good thing. Besides, you should enjoy it. You don't need to worry over megre matters anymore. You will never need to worry about money, or the latest gadgets, or fashions. You will never go without a meal or a home, or good friends like Sophie. And all you have to do for it is behave and do as you're told. You have far more freedom in slavery than you could possibly have otherwise." Raven smiled then and moved to the girl. She pushed back a lock of blonde hair over the girl's ear and held her chin up. "Show some pride in yourself. You've accomplished more than most. Anubis doesn't strike me as a creature that keeps bad or boring things around him."
"He terrifies me though." She said quietly. "And I'm always hoping he won't kill me like he did Lucy. All she ever did was try to please him and one day, he just threw her to his Lycans."
Raven lifted an eyebrow again, "What did she do to upset him?" She asked.
Kaitlyn shook her head, "I don't know exactly what happened, but I know she got sick for a while. She went to him one day and the next thing I knew, he was throwing her beaten body to them and they ripped her apart."
"I see." Raven said, "How long was she sick?"
"A couple of months, but she still did all her duties and never said a word against him. Sure, she was afraid of him, we all are, but she went out of her way to be loyal. I'm just scared he'll do the same to me." The girl said.
Raven lifted her head again as she pondered the slave's words. "Doesn't inspire confidence." She said, then simply turned and started walking away. "Get on with your duties." She said warmly, "And once Seth is settled for the night, spend some time preening with Sophie. I want you both looking your best for tomorrow."

Across the room, Raven spotted Anubis with some book or other and went to him. She smiled and fluttered her wings and then leaned over, pulling the item down to his knees and then looked him in the eye. "I think I know why my new slaves are so frightened of you." She said with a smile........
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:44 pm

Anubis sat in a chair trying not to sit on his wings or hurt them. It was going to take some time to get use to them about the place. Might have to have some new furniture made to accomadate their wings. He looked up as he heard Raven talking to him. When she told him she knew why the slave girls feared him so much he raised a brow and looked over at the two.

Raven cocked her head to one side, "Would you like to hear my theory?"......

He wondered what the two slaves had told her. There were many reasons they should fear him. But he wanted to know what they feared the most. "Sure tell me." he told her.

"You had a slave called Lucy." She said as she moved to sit on the arm of the chair. She straddled it so she could still face him. "And then she got sick for a while. One day, she came to you. Kaitlyn said you got real upset with her and threw her to your dogs. So I'om wondering what she said or did that upset you so badly.".....

A scowl crept onto his face as he looked at the two slave girls. So that what they feared. "She was one of my favoriate slaves. But she got captured by some government spies and injected with a virus that they wanted her to bring back to me. They told her it would kill me. That is what they thought. But it didn't and after a couple weeks she came to me, the virus making her sick and told me about it. If she had come to me right away, I would have delt with it and got her the help she needed. But she kept it to herself, thinking she was helping her kind. I beat her for it and then gave her to one of my lycan generals to get her medical help and use as he pleased."

Raven's face drained of all emotion, "I see." She said, "Well, I shouldn't be surprised." She made to move off the arm of the arm of the chair. "My theory was wrong."......

"What was your theory?" he asked.

"That she might have skipped on birth control in a bid to win your favours." she replied, "But I admit when I'm wrong.".....

He placed a hand on her arm. "If that had been the case, I would not have done what I had. I would never endanger the mother of a child, especially if that child would have been mine." Seth had wandered over and he picked him up and sat him on his lap, and looked at Raven.

Raven nodded, "Then I am happy to be wrong." She said, then leaned over and kissed Seth's nose. "I've given the girls a night to preen themselves after their chores are done and Seth is settled. I won't be seen in public without my slaves looking their absolute best. So that leaves you and I an evening to talk.".....

He looked at her and grinned. "All evening eh."

Raven smiled, "All evening.".....

"Now that I like." he told her. He then, picked up Seth and stood up. "What would you like to talk about."

Raven watched him get up with Seth and turned on the arm to put both feet in the seat. "You." She said, "And me.".....

Now he was very interested in what she had in mind. He walked over to the two slave girls and looked down at them before he put Seth down between them. "So you two fear I might give you to my lycans, because I did so with Lucy." He looked down at them a hard look on his face. They trembled and hung their heads. "Well don't. She thought she was helping you humans by returning here with a virus that was intended to kill me. She got what she deserved."

Kaitlyn and Sophie kept their heads low and their eyes on the floor. What he had said to them wasn't what they thought he would say. And they both had believed Lucy had been as loyal as it got. Clearly, they had been very wrong. They both nodded quickly and bowed lower, "Yes Master." They both said....

"Be loyal to Raven and me and Seth, and you will have nothing to fear. That is one reason I have kept you as my slaves. You have shown loyalty." his voice was not harsh but firm. Then he turned to Raven and guided her into the master bedroom and closed the door. "Now then what shall we talk about?" He pulled her to him holding her close.

Raven looked up and smiled, "Let's start with you." She said.....

"Yes? What do you want to know." he asked

Raven shrugged her shoulders and then started to circle around him, "Like who you are." she said. "Not what Cain made you, but where you were born. Where you grew up. Who were you to your family?"......

"I was born in a small village in what is now Iraq. My father was a hunter, my mother was just that. She cooked, cleaned the kills, made clothes from the hides. My father trained me to hunt. Back then it was a fertial land, not desert and dry but a bountyful land."

"Sounds beautiful." She replied honestly.....

"It was. Growing up was not an easy life though. Hunting was a challange, especially with the primative weapons we had." He watched her walk around him, "Now what about you? Where were you born and what were your parents like?"

Raven stopped and turned to face him as she backed up towards a long sofa. She hopped up onto the back of it and walked along it. No easy feat, but an easy one for her. "My father was like your's. He was a hunter. My mother was an alchemist. We lived in the dead zone, but we had our own nest. It was an old log cabin that he converted for us." She smiled, "Your turn.".....

"Dead Zone?" he asked He had never heard of that. "When I was chosen by Cain my father and mother were given control of the village and presented with better weapons of metal to use in hunting. They were taught farming and how to build better homes for the people of the village. I returned home often and visited. I watched them grow old and eventually die. I buried them in the mountains where my father loved to hunt." he nodded to her.

Raven gave a soft smile. "When I was old enough, ym father taught me all he knew about metalurgy." She said. "And he taught me how to use the weapons we made. My mother taught me alchemy and empathy, all the old magiks. Between them, they taught me all the languages of the world as it was, about the flora and fawna. When I was ready, they sent me to the Elders to learn more. After that, I went out into the world to learn things first hand. Most of the humans then were simple, but there were more advanced people in the East. I went there to study them and learned new weapons and skills. I learned the arts of music and story telling, and war. When I returned home, the humans there had changed. They killed my parents and many others. Before then, we'd never really hunted them, just a few to get what we needed. The rest, we lived happily with. I never got to bury them, but I scattered their ashes to the winds so they could be free.".....

Many of the various civilizations that grew during the begining had changed over the years. Some became civilized and dangerous to those not human. Those that still were somewhat barbaric and uncivilized, respected, feared, loved, and revered those that were immortal. He nodded at her story. "Different pasts, but alot of the same."

Raven nodded, "In a way." She said. "After my parents died, I swore I'd never go back there. The Elders were meant to protect them and they left them to die. All that changed though when they realised they were dying. By then, there were only a few of us left that could breed successfully. They begged me to return." She walked along the back of the sofa again and then stopped, balanced perfectly on the very edge of the corner. "And I did. I'd seen what the human race had become and hated them even more than I hated the Elders. I figured I could live with the lesser of two evils. The rest I suppose is history.".....

"Well you are here now and I think we can make a better go at keeping your people going. Well perhaps not completely, they will be mamals and not reptilies now." He had a plan, if the young males that she had talked about came down. He had the genetics to pass onto other human females. He didn't kill or nearly kill those he could turn. He just made them weak and then let them have some of his blood and they would be like him and not the poor excuse for vampires of the present day. He figured it was something in the saliva and the blood that mixed and created the living vampires that could still bare children.

Raven gave half a nod, "Most likely." She said, "If it works." She tiptoes on the edge for a moment and then turned and started walking the other way, "If it did work, it would take a very long time." She continued, "And a lot of luck in the sex of the offspring." She looked over at Anubis and smiled....

"Well also the males of your kind would have to be checked out to see if there is any problems with them and the females as well." He rubbed his jaw. "I wonder if those I change would have the same hidden aspect as I did:?" he moved his wings. "To give a diverse genetic pool, men and women would have to be changed, for both your male and females. It would give them a fighting chance to rekindle the race. Also the chances that the children produced could be reptialian and not mamal, at least in the females of your kind. The female humans changed would not bare children the same way and would be mamal."

Raven thught about it carefully, but then shook her head. "The Elders tried it with females before." She said, "And they failed spectacularly. Most were badly injured during mating." She touched his mark on her lower neck. "And those that did survive to become pregnant, often miscarried within a few months. The women were not able to cope with the size of the hatchling. There was one that survived long enough to birth, but she died shortly after and the hatchling was flawed.".....

"But did they have one like me to create those that would bear the children." he asked her. "You said Able had been chosen because he had the intelligence and desire to help and Cain thought of only himself. I think both of them had something even more. How else could we change into animal forms. Your people can not, so they had to have had something from somewhere else to bring that about. It might be what will help."

Raven nodded, "Well yes." She said, "But therein lay the major difference. Though the human females could not breed with us, the males could and in certain males, there was something a little more than the regular genome. Abel had it, but Cain did not. He was a carrier, which is why you are...." She waved her hand at him.....

"We will see though. I am sure that there will be those that will wish to try. A chance to become immortal. But like your people, I will be slective. Not just anyone will do."

Raven nodded. "Is that why you chose to go with Cain?" She asked, "For the immortality?".....

"Partly. But mostly he had a way about him that made you want to follow him. I can not explain it."

Raven nodded, then smiled, "I think I understand what you mean." she said, "I've seen it in the people around you and I've seen it in others of my own race. But I do have one thing to say that might burst your bubble somewhat.".....

He looked at her waiting for her to tell him.

"There is no immortality. That is one myth that really is just a myth." She hopped off the back of the sofa and moved to him. "You will die one day. It may just take you a while longer to get there, but you will grow old and fade like everything else.".....

He chuckled. "Oh I never doubted that I would live forever. When the time comes it comes, but till then I intend to enjoy life." he reached for her and pulled her towards him "Do you think the younger ones will come?"

Raven smiled and slid her hands around his thick back. She moved them up and carressed the base of his wings. It would be highly pleasureable to him. "They might." She said, "Only time can tell. I'm beginning to hope so." She grinned almost cheekily, "Life with you seems infinitely better at the moment.".....

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum