The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Surrender (Open, could be mature)

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Never Surrender (Open, could be mature) - Page 10 Empty Re: Never Surrender (Open, could be mature)

Post by questor Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:46 am

He chuckled at her reply. As for her question to him on the subject, he shugged his shoulders. "Well Since I am half Utopian....." he whispered in her ear, I thougt that it might be possible, but didn't think it would be as soon as it was." he kissed her neck. "You were kind of a surprise, but a very welcome one."

His heart beat a bit faster as she began to move her hips. The feeling was quite good and he wanted it to last as long as possible. Again he brought her tits up to his lips and kissed them as he squeezed them hard then suckled on one then the other, enjoying the feel of them in his hands.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Never Surrender (Open, could be mature) - Page 10 Empty Re: Never Surrender (Open, could be mature)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:03 am

She listened smiling a little "Well at least that's one good thing" she said nipping him a little playfully, smiling when she picked up on his heart beat and moved her hips a little more since it seemed to have an effect on him. She arched her back a little moaning as he squeezed her tits and suckled on them. She then moved herself on him going rather slow for a change and kissed his neck softly moaning into his ear as she felt herself tighten around him and gave a light growl.
She smirked a little looking in his eyes "I knew you were there by the way, don't lie Nick and I know what you heard, tell anyone my true name or use it against me for no good reason… well nothing good will come of it" she said "I'm very good at picking up a person's presence without seeing the soul" she said bluntly and kissed him softly licking his lips a little as she did smilng softly as she rocked on him a little more.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:49 pm

He chuckled. "Ahhhhhh well to know your true name can give me great power over you." he grinned, "But I don't think I need that." he kissed her neck as he whispered in her ear. "Now do I." Another demon would probably have used it against her to force her to do things she did not want, but he didn't have to. There was no need to. "So you don't have to worry, my dear. Your secret is safe with me." He squeezed her tits a bit harder as he began to increase the movement of his hips to fuck her pussy harder.

In the Kings castle, the King paced the floor of his bed chamber. His doctor sat in a chair at a table, sipping some wine. "You are in good health sire, but the stress of what ever is bothering you is making you ill." The king stopped and looked at his friend and doctor. "Aye more then likely my friend, but it is something that I must bear alone at the moment.

"Well then," the doctor said, "take one of these a night so at least you can sleep." he laid some small packets of powder on the table. He got up and finished his wine and headed for the door. "Get some rest." he said before he left.

The King looked down at the packets on the table then went to the window and looked out at the night sky. "Ahhh my boy what are you hiding, what are you planning?" He took out a locket from beneath his shirt and opened it. Inside was a picture of the only woman he had ever loved. "Me thinks you have alot of her in you." he whispered and then closed the locket and put it back under his shirt.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:02 pm

“It doesn’t always work at times, if it goes against a person’s morals it can fail greatly” she smirked feeling him kissing her neck and smiled softly “No you don’t” she said rubbing herself against him a little one hand still over his heart and she arched her back as he fucked her harder moaning in pleasure, moving her hips in rhythm to his her wings rustled a little and she moved her head purring against his throat a little and nipping at him softly.

In the ruins someone had appeared from nowhere, she looked older now but her memories had returned “What happened to the city?” she whispered and looked to her destroyed city, she was once the queen. “The palace hideout” she said sensing angels nearby patrolling and hid there waiting in silence. “Someone must’ve survived, who would...” she paused thinking, “I wonder if my son and love are alright, I wish I could see them once more at least”

She sighed looking to the locket they had hidden from her with a picture of both her son and his father in it. She smiled a little to herself knowing they were both still alive at least; she could sense it in her heart.
When she looked around the ruins she noticed something someone had been here recently and noticed something distinct as well “someone from the Alma family” she whispered picking up a black tipped feather “Only they have black tips on their wings. Maybe I can…” she then when back to the hide out swiftly holding the locket in her hands tightly as she waited hoping it would all pass quickly.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:06 am

He grinned more as he enjoyed the warmth of her body against his. Water splashed everywhere as they moved in the large tub of water. Her tight pussy stroked his cock as he moved in and out of her. "Looks like we both know secrets of one another that we must keep." He squeezed her tits some more and again brought them to his lips.

Even though it was night the king sent a servent down to have his carriage readied and a troop of his body guards prepared to ride out. He had a desire to once again visit the Utopian city. To visit the Palace there and seek the hidden chambers that he and his love had met in and made love. The city was in neutral territory, but he was no fool as to think that would stop someone from trying to eliminate him. He also gave orders that all meetings, were to be cancled for the next few days.

When all was ready, he entered the carriage and soon was on his way, surrounded by his body guards on horseback. The trip would take a couple of days of fast moving but that did not bother the king. As he rode along he wondered what his son was up to. Already there were several Utopians under his protection and it seemed that perhaps one in particular was more then a slave..

Back at the Utopian Palace, the old woman that had looked after the queen for so many years, until her memory returned ushered the younger woman into the secret compartments. "My Queen it is dangerous out there. We do not know if there are enemies out there in the city. " She guided the queen to a comfortable chair and had her sit down and then handed her a nice hot mug of tea. "I must say that the city is still in good shape. I thought the demons would have completely destroyed it, instead of only a few buildings." she rattled on. "My queen why have we returned here? The city is abandoned, the people dead. Only a few have survived it seems."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:39 am

She growled a little kissing his neck and sucking a little to give him a love bite smirking a little and giving a moan of pure pleasure after a bit scratching him once more as her body tense, her muscles tightening around him quickly as she came moaning softly. “Appears so” she said through heavy breaths, he arms wrapped around his neck and shoulders still.

She looked to her old friend “I feel that I should return, the time appears right and there are some people I wish to see however it seems that no one is in the city at the moment. If one has survived then I hope they return I can ask their favour” she said softly but then struck out that thought “maybe not, secrets are best kept safe” she whispered. She walked outside sitting on the well and sang softly before she stoped and whispered to herself before returning back to the secret chambers wondering through the halls she stopped at one room and smiled a little at the few pleasant memories she had of this place.

Those were memories she held close to her and locked them away to keep them all safe beside her heart. Within the ruins a different creature lurked a few days travel was quick for her and the hell hound lurked in the ruins finding the queen she looked shocked. Her words would not come out and began to head back urgently.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:51 am

He moved his hands down to her hips as she began scratcing at his back again. The way her body was reacting he knew she was about to climax and he was to. He held her to him as he thurst hard up inside her and released his load. He growled out his satisfaction and then moved his hands up to her back and pulled her to him.

"From what I have heard, only a hand full survived. A young demon lord has granted them his protection. It is said that he killed a powerful demon lord that questioned his right to do so." The news of what Nick had done had spread throughout the demon held lands. Word of mouth, or by magical means. The elderly lady moved about the room looking at things and finding some bedding that had been placed in a chest and was not covered in dust. "You must rest now. Tommorow I will see about finding the means of contacting the few Utopians that are a days flight from here. But you must remain hiddend my queen. Promise me that you will not expose yourself or leave these chambers till I return."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:03 am

She nuzzled him giving a light growl smiling as she heard him growling and let her arms remained where they rested as he pulled her to him and looked to him kissing his nose softly, panting a little she looked to him “Going to let me have my bath or would you rather stay here?” she asked him with a light smile not really minding either way rustling her wings on her back.

She smiled a little at the mention of a young demon lord, she instantly remembered who it was b simply what she was told, appears his father had made sure of his rise in rank over the years. Shafon lay on the bed her wings stretched out “I give you my promise” she whispered to her and stayed outside the window. She did not wish to rest though, singing softly to the darkness of the candlelit room. Sighing she closed her eyes remembering the good memories once more and smiled to herself wishing she could go back to those days of such memories.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:39 am

Nick pulled her close to him, wrapping his arms about her. He sat there a few more minutes before he eased her off of his lap and got out of the large tub. "I will let you take your bath in peace now." he grinned. He kissed her one more time and then picked up a towel and dried himself off. Once dry he grabbed his clothes and gave her a her face a final caress and then left the room. His interregation of the prisoner would be the next day. He wanted the Angelic Lord to become quite uncomfortable in his cell before he went to see him.

The king bade his driver to go faster and the driver snapped his whip and the horses began moving faster. The King leaned back once more and relaxed the best he could. As he closed his eyes, he again went over the reports before the war had ended, about the fall of the Utopian Capital. One day the walls had been bristling with defenders, and the next the city had been empty when Nick and his army had attacked. How had an entire city of people disappear. There was no magic that he knew of that could have done that except for opening a portal to another world, as had been done with the Angelic's, Demons and Utopians so long ago. But that magic had long ago been forgotten or lost.

The old Utopian sighed when the queen seemed to refuse to rest. She made up the bed for her and then retired to a side chamber and made a small bed there for herself. They were going to need all the rest they could get. She was planning on going to the city that she had heard was now being run by one of her kind. A strange thing indeed in the Demon Lands, especially when the Demon King had waged war on them. Now a young demon lord was granting Utopians protection and even giving them a place in his domain. She wanted to meed this young Demon Lord.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:55 am

She smiled softly and kissed him back before she filled the tub up a little more rustling her wings in the warm water, she nipped gently at his hand as he caressed her face and left. Having her bath in peace she climbed out drying herself off and drying her wings off as best she could before pulling on some clothes and walked through. “Want the Angel Lord to become content within his cell, how nice of you” she said still rinsing her hair off and looked to him, she knew he was locking something away from her and looked to him a little puzzled “Your hiding something” those eyes of hers seeming to look into the very depths of his heart.

The queen smiled to herself, she could not wait to meet this young demon lord her mind thinking about it, knowing it was most likely her son deep within her and could not wait to see him all grown up. She did fall asleep, during the night messages were sent to find others, but very few reached anyone, not many were a day’s flight away. Shafon sighed “not many are close here” she dearly wished to find someone and sighed slipping outside breifly to look at the ruins wishing it was full of life again. "If only I had remembered sooner"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:54 pm

Nick had been looking over a map. It had the various domains of the Demon Lords and that of the domain that the King himself had control of. To the north and far east, were the Angelic lands and to the east the Human lands. Between his domain and the bulk of the Angelic lands to the east was the Neutral zone which was Utopian lands. If he could play his cards right the rich land of the Utopians would no longer be a neutral zone but would belong to him. Then the world would have a big surprize.

As long as the Utopians were in his domain, or were with him, they had his protection. Only the King could give them full immunity to harm. In any other domain they would still be considered the enemy of the Demons. But his father the King could not just grant that. The politics for it was complicated. It would take a marriage of royalty to seal a peace agreement between the two nations and there lay the problem. There was no Utopian royalty left. They were all dead and there was not other children of the Utopian King and Queen.

But being the son of the former queen of the Utopians and the King of the Demons. He had the birthright to claim the Utopian lands. But again there was another problem. Having his father openly admit and claim him as his son. That had to be done carefully as well. If he could gain control of the Utopian Lands, they would come under his rule and the Utopians would therefore be under his protection under Demon Law. Then he could begin work on securing their land for just them once more.

When Seclusion came in and looked at him, wanting to know what he was hiding, he smiled. "Somethings are best kept a secret for the moment." he told her. When the time comes, i will tell you."

The next two days were a bit busy with affairs of state. He questioned his prisoner having Seclusion there with him so she could get what information she could from him, that he was not giving willingly. His technique of questioning involved torture and it was not a very pleasant time for the Angelic Lord. A scribe wrote down the questions and answers that would be submitted to the Treaty Commision that had been set up to help keep the peace. It was made up of Demons, Humans and Angelics. They heard the complaints of all three races and dealt with the border infractions, and the like.

On the second day the carriage and the body guard contingent approached the Utopian City. The king halted the carriage and took to a horse to ride the rest of the way in. In that time as well a message from the old Utopian arrived at Seclusion's brother's castle, asking for assistance. It was immediately sent to Seclusion as the name was somewhat familiar.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:03 pm

She frowned looking to him, he was the only person that could hide secrets from her, she settled herself in the cells listening in silence to the screams her eyes searching the very depths of the soul, she picked out a number of names speaking them whenever she found one. She rustled her wings and picked up the raven that had landed and looked to it. Her eyes grew wide with shock and she called Deadly and showed her before changing and found Nick “No arguing come” she said before she began heading to the ruins and landed not to long after the carriage approached the Utopian city.
Deadly raced off and found the scent followed by Seclusion “Oh hurry up” she called back to Nick who was just being slow. Looking to who stood in front of her she completely froze. “Seclusion, you look so much like your mother, how good it is to see you have fared well”
She had no words, nothing passed her lips completely stunned by the whole thing, how was she alive, her eyes wide she no longer knew what to think and simply backed up shocked, She did not know what to think at all. "You're alive?"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:29 pm

Nick was a bit taken aback about the urgency in Seclusion's voice when she received a message. He had gotten what he wanted from the Angelic Lord and had his scribe put it all down and secure it, swearing him to secrecy. He then followed Seclusion changing to his winged form and flying with her. He could tell where she was going by the direction she was heading. They flew for hours and with the upper thermals they were able to make good time and neared the Utopian city and dove down low to avoid detection should there be Angelic's around.

Comin in he saw the carriage and body guards. He knew the carriage and knew who was there. When they landed he let Seclusion follow Deadly. "I will find you in a bit. I must go meet the King and find out what he is doing here." He then made for the on comming riders.

"Sire." he said and went to one knee before his king. "What do you do here?" he asked.

"I will ask you the same question Lord Nickodemus." the king replied.

"We received a message that made Seclusion want to come here." he told the King. "She pleaded with me to bring her here." he lied. He could not let him or any other know that Seclusion was more then a slave to him.

The king dismounted and looked to his body guard. "Stay here and secure the area. Lord Nickodemous and I will enter the Palace and see what is going on." The guards he could see did not like the idea to well, but they obeyed the kings orders.

Once away from them the King looked at his son. "I have my own reasons for being here. Where is your slave?"

Nick drew Crimson and he changed into his wolf form and padded forward following the scent of Seclusion.

"Seclusion." Nick called out, "Where are you?" Crimson came to a part of the palace and stood before a door. "In there." he said. Nick opened the door and saw Seclusion, and Old Utopian woman, and another Utopian woman. He heard his father suck in a deep breath and saw him go rigid and stare with wide eyes. "It can't be." he whispered.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:24 pm

Her head turned hearing her name being called and Deadly gave a light bark both still rather speechless. “Bless, you probably don’t even remember me. I’m queen Shafon, the first queen, before your sister.” Shaking her head in disbelief none of this was making any sense to her and flicked her wings a little on her back. She turned looking over her should to see the King suck in a deep breath and go rigid. The old queen simply smiled and looked to the two of them. Moving aside she looked to the three of them with Deadly half in front of her a little protective because the king was here after all.
Smiling at the site of the two of the two of them she heard his words “yes it can be, dear. I am still alive” she said softly taking a step towards them both and touched both their cheeks “My how you look so much like your father when he was young.” She laughed a little.

"If you'll excuse me, I'll wait outside to make sure you are not distrubed" she said before walking out clicking her tounge for Deadly to follow her, The hell hound followed at her heels before she sat on the roof watching the movements of the guards and giving a feirce hiss if any got a little too close with Deadly on the ground lying infront of the door.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:51 am

Nick never knew what his mother had looked like. The only reason he knew that she had been the queen of the Utopians was from his father's Journal entries. When she touched his face he did not know what to say. For once he was speechless. However his father reacted completely different. He fell to his knees clutching her hand, and just starying up at her as if she was a dream or something. "How?" was all his father could get out.

The old Utopian smiled and ambled over. That day, so many years ago." she began, looking between son and father. "Our king went into a rage when she told him that the baby had died. The baby that he thought was his, but was you." she nodded at Nick. "He beat her saying it was her fault and with a powerful blow, knocked her down onto a table where she hit her head hard." She reached up and pulled back some of her hair to reveal a scar. "He thought he had killed her, but he had not. She was barely alive when I got to her and with the aid of my now dead husband, we got her out of the palace and to safety."

"We took her to a mountain retreat to the south east, that had been her family's. There in deep woods, in a valley we nursed her back to health, but she had no memory of who she was. We decided to leave it that way because of the war."

The King listened and took Shafon's hand and brought it to his lips and then to his forehead. "I waged war on your people, because I thought you had been killed by your husband." he began to shake as tears streaked down his cheeks. "Because of me, your people are no more."

Nick's mind was racing, his heart beating fast. His mother was alive. The rightful queen of the Utopians was alive. There was hope for her people, but they still had to be careful and proceed with great caution. He turned to his father, "Not quite father." he whispered.

He had kept it a secret for a long time. Only Seclusion knew about the Utopians. Telling his father would have been a dangerous thing for in a sence they were still at war with the Utopians and he had helped them escape the attack on their city. Yes a dangerous game he had been playing but now with the information he had gathered from the Angelic Lord, he might have enough to finally get their land back and bring them out of hiding. That was of course depending on his father quite a bit, but he figured he would not be against it.

He sent Crimson to bring Seclusion to them and then helped his father to his feet. He looked from his father to his mother and said, "Follow me." He lead them through the palace and to the underground tunnels. He stopped at the entrance to the vast cavern, high above the cavern floor. He turned to face them once more then stepped aside to allow them to move onto the ledge over looking the vast cavern and the Utopians below.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:20 am

The old queen looked to his father and kissed him softly on the head seeing his reaction “Listen to her” she whispered softly turning her soft gaze to the other women that stood with her “I only recently remembered, and so I came back as soon as I could after hearing a few tales from here I wished to see my people again also I wondered how my son had grown and how you were” she said softly. “She kept me safe for so long as did her husband, now get to your feet dear” she smiled at him. Listening she simply nodded “It is understandable, but we were a small race to being with and there are still some alive, not as many but we’ll make it through somehow.” She said nodding “There are small clusters still in the mountains anyway”

Jumping down when she sensed they were walking out Deadly moved away from the door and turned into a scythe picking her up she rested her on her back. The queen watched as her son helped his father to his feet and moved her hand away walking out. Seclusion followed behind the queen and the old woman. Emerging once more into the underground city a smile let itself creep upon her lips and she walked out rustling her wings and Deadly jumped off her back “Hey” she shouted looking up instantly. The queen covered her mouth glad to see her people where safe “Their ok, thank god” she said relieved but still completely shocked and looked to Nick "H-how, I can't even sense them from up there"
"There heart is hiding them" said Seclusion bluntly as though it was obvious, Deadly looked to herr "Don't..." was all she said after that.
"How, are they all here, t-this place I could have sworn was never here before" said the queen in compelte shock.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Again the Demon King was surprised and speechless. Before him and the Utopian Queen was the majority of the Utopians. When the queen asked how, Nick shugged his shoulders and then looked at his father who inturned looked at him raising a brow with a demanding look in his eyes.

"Well It might have been different if I had not found out who I was. But on the eve of the fall of the city, I found a way under it to this cavern. I convinced the General that had taken over in lieu of not having a King or Queen to rule the people, to evacuate them to the cavern. It was not an easy task. He was suspicious and after all I am of demon blood as well. But he finally agreed to do it. The next morning when we attacked the city, there were no one defending it."

"When the peace talks began I convinced the parties to leave the Utopian lands as neutral territory. Again not an easy task, but it was done. Once that had been done, I made sure that the General kept your people here, only letting small groups venture forth above ground to bring things here to make life bearable. " He turned to his father, "I could not let my mother's people be slaughtered."

The King looked at his soon hard and long, then put a hand on his shoulder. He simply nodded his head then turned to Shafon, taking her hands in his. "They are still considered the enemy of the Demons as well as the Humans and Angelic's." he told her.

Nick looked at Seclusion, slipping an arm about her. "Perhaps not for long." he said.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:43 pm

The queen listened to her son and noticed that look from his father as well laughing a little cover her mouth as she did still taking her time to let it settle in. “You really are a clever boy, but like the demons they are also your people not as much so because you have not lived with them” she said to him “Thank you my son” she whispered to him softly. Overjoyed and shocked form everything that had happened she really couldn’t wish for anything more, well anything more that was possible.

She listened to his father “I know that, I happened to notice a certain hell hound spotting us a few days back and I flicked through, I picked out the odd details so I knew what was going on in these lands so I do know that” she said to him smiling as he held her hands, those fond memories of hers returning once more. “Why are they considered the enemy when there is an alliance” she said reading through her love’s soul once more like she used to in the past, knowing he was used to it or at least hoped he still was.

She turned her gaze to Nick and Seclusion who had drifted off into her thoughts snapping out of them when she felt an arm slipping around her and looked up. “Hmm, really?” she said looking to the king once more, excited to hear such news. Seclusion looked to Nick "Explain..." she said still partly in her thoughts and rustled her wings carful not to flick him with them, clearly not minding his arm around her at all. Shafon looked to the two of them breifly and gave a light smile.

(I have forgotten his name(the king) completely)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:49 am

Nick grinned as he saw how his father and mother were taking the discovery of the Utopians being alive. "As it stands now." he began, "The Utopian lands are Neutral territory. They are rich in mineral wealth and forests, commodities that all want. Small groups can enter and mine for the metals and precious stones, and a limited amount of tree cutting as well. Though it is dangerous as anything can happen here."

"But I have been trying to formulate a plan to gain control of these lands." He looked at his father. "To most it would appear as a bid to gain more power and land." he continued to grin, "Something that all demons could understand. I was not having to much luck on that matter until very recently. It seems that a Powerful Angelic Lord and One of our own has conspired to start the war up again, so that they could claim large chunks of the Neutral Zone. I have the names of the conspiritors and their roles in the matter, along with the an Angelic Lord that is involved in the conspirecy."

"I was going to use this information to take before the Treaty Council and use it to claim the Utopian Lands. This way any Utopians there would be under my protection as it is in the lands I control now."

His father looked at him, a look of surprise, disbelief, and a bit of pride all at the same time. "So you would then bring forth all of the Utopians. Some would see that as a betrayal, siding with them as they are still considered enemies of our people and that of the Angelics. "

Nick nodded, "Yes that could have been the case, if I brought them all out at the same time. But over time, as if they were finding their way there from all over the known world, a blanket protection as it is now in my domain, then they could not say much. But that has all changed now father."

He looked to his mother and took one of her hands in his as he held onto Seclusion. "Mother is the rightful ruler of the Utopians, Royal Blood. She has no King....." He looked over at his father again and smiled. "If she came forth and you took her as your wife, the war between Demons and Utopians would officially be ended, and with my plan to claim the Utopian lands, they could come forth from hiding and be united with our people. All the other demon lords would have to abide by the peace by marriage accord. That is if you still love her and she you?" he looked at them both.

Sefress looked at his son and then burst out laughing and moved forward to hug his son. "You are a devous demon my son." He then turned to Shafon and took both her hands in his. "It was not possible so long ago, but now it is. What say you. Will you become the wife and queen of a Demon?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:11 am

Seclusion listened in silence thinking a little once more, she really did not have much to say on the matter. Deadly spoke up “Also, if you think about it logically the humans and angel have an alliance they recently formed, a strong alliance between the demons and utopians would be good because like we were both first told they are both very fierce races even weapons are similar.” Said Deadly Seclusion simply nodded “Indeed, and like it has been said these lands are filled with minerals and other things from being left during the war, and these people they already accept demons and have accepted him there already so they would not mind so much, but there is one danger if the small gorupd get too close, if the heart is discovered and taken from the ruins then..." her sentence ended there one more secret she was not ready to speak of yet although the queen already knew that secret "and once the city above is rebuilt…”

“It’ll be the beauty it once was those many years ago” finished the queen smiling before she listened to what Nick said, her smiel only grew when she was called 'Mother' by her only child and giggled a little hearing what he next said “You sound like you’ve planned everything, well not everything of course” she said listening to the two of them “Now who do you think he got that from Sefress?” she said and smiled at the question “My answer will always be yes my love” she said softly moving a hand to his cheek and smiling at Sefress softly. “I’m sure you’ll make a much better husband than my last one” she said.

She then turned her gaze to Seclusion and Nick was still holding onto her “Hmm I am wondering why you’re holding onto our general so much and why she hasn’t slapped you by now especially if she is anything like her mother…” Seclusion gave a light frown and Deadly chuckled. “The war is over I’m not longer a general” she said back simply. “Of course, Deadly any answers?” Deadly simply shook her head.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:26 pm

Nick could only grin and look down at the multitude of Utopians below. They could not be seen where there were, nor would the Utopians know that they were there unless some took flight within the cavern. He then looked back at his parents. Together they could pull it off and once again the Utopians could come forth and repair the damage to their city and take their place at the Demon's side to protect their lands.

"Well then mother, I think it is time that our people knew that you are still alive and have returned." To his father he said, "And for them to know who their next King is going to be." He changed into his other form and turned to Seclusion. "Meet you down below." he told her and moved behind his father and put his arms under his and about him. "Hold on." he said as he launched himself off the ledge and glided down to the floor of the cavern.

Again the Utopians stopped what they were doing and came to see who Nick had brought to them. All of them suddenly fell to their knees as they saw Shafon flying down. There were gasps of disbelief, cries of surprise but all paid her the respect due her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:32 am

Seclusion nodded before she picked up Deadly resting the scythe on her back neatly as usual and just jumped down only opening her wings when she almost hit the ground making her land on her feet. Shafon landed after her and smiled at her people “Oh come now stand up” she said softly to them. They all stood seeing the demon king there a few of the old warriors and the general became very tense “What’s he doing here, to-” Seclusion stepped forward and hissed “Silence your words and listen” they were instantly quiet. She sighed closing her eyes “Honestly you accept the lord but not the king, just listen to what is said” she rustled her wings on her back and Deadly jumped down.

Deadly ran off and Seclusion simply shook her head. Before the queen spoke about what was happening and introduced their new king holding his hands in hers smiling. They did accept it in the end seeing their queen happy for some it was only one of the few times for others it was the first time. After listening to what all had to say they went back to what they were doing, some were bitter the old generals and some of the warriors were. Seclusion sighed “Great now I have some bitter people to speak to” she said and rustled her hair “If you’ll excuse me… Deadly Score get back here” she said and soon just vanished into the crowd tapping the shoulders of those that were bitter in order to speak to them. Shafon smiled and moved forward "come, I want you to meet a few people here" she said to him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:08 am

As his mother took his father about to introduce him to others and Seclusion and Deadly went about another mission, he sought out the General that had lead the Utopian people. The same General that had listened to him some time ago and saved his people. He placed a hand on the mans shoulder. "My friend." he said softly, "We have now known each other for some time and you have come to trust me and my judgement have you not."

The General turned and looked at Nick. "You have been honest and have kept your word all these years. You are not like your brethern."

Nick smiled and nodded, "Oh you do not know half of it." he chuckled. "Remember when I found you in the City that night, and we fought?"

"Yeah after you beat me, you offered me your life as proof that you were not there to kill me or any Utopian." He grinned. "You got my attention and I listened."

"And do you remember what you asked and what I answered?" Nick asked

"I asked why you would do such a thing, why you didn't want the slaughter of all Utopians. You told me that some day you would tell me." He looked at Nick.

"Well my friend it is that time. I see you do not trust or like my King. A Demon that waged war on your people, that was responsible for the death of many of them. I can sence your feelings about him." he began, "But you do not understand the circumstances of his hate. Have a seat and again listen to what I have to say."

He waited for the large Utopian to have a seat before he continued. Many, many years ago a younger Demon King came to the Utopian City to talk. The Utopian King was not your most loveable king nor great policitian." The General looked up his eyes narrowed a bit. "You know it is true." Nick smiled, "Well That young Demon King saw a utopian woman that took his breath away. He fell madly in love with her and she with him." He took a seat across from the General. The General leaned forward a bit looking at Nick his interest peaked."

"Yes a Demon and Utopian falling in love." he smiled more. "Only problem was that she was already married and their relationship could not be made public." He took a deep breath, "They had a son, and leaned forward.

"You." The General said. Nick nodded.

"I am part Utopian and part Demon. Now you know why I could not have the entire population of Utopia slaughtered. But what you do not know yet is......... That my father is of course the Demon King, and my mother.......is Shafon the Utopian Queen." he looked long and hard at his friend. He could see the realization hit him and a mix of emotions overwhelming him. "Also you do not know that when your King was told that she had lost her child, one he thought was his, was dead, he went crazy and beat her and thought he had killed her. My father went mad with the news and blamed all Utopians for her death, especially your king."

He stood up and again placed a hand on the General's shoulder, "One in love as much as he was, he wanted revenge. I can not ask you to forgive him for what he had done, but to see through his eyes and heart for a moment. He is a good King, and a good person and now that Shafon is not dead and has returned, I am sure you will see that and what the two of them can do for both Demons and Utopians.

The General stood slowly, and looked at Nick intently. "Again you have made me see something." He put a hand on Nick shoulder. "I trust you, and therefore I will trust your father. I will have a talk with our warriors. They too need to know."

The General then walked off to gather the military force of the Utopians and have a talk with them. Nick went to find Seclusion.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:27 am

After her and the others had vanished into an old building they gathered around a table. Seclusion turned to them all and they looked to her in silence “Explain yourselves” was all she said “How can we let a demon rule us, he is cold blooded he’ll only wage war once more” said one
“Yes, for all we know it could be nothing but a trick, he’ll kill her like the last king almost did, he’s a demon”
“He’ll destroy our very kingdom and have you heard the stories, he’s a monster”

She listened in silence for a while closing her eyes and leaning back against the wall of the old house and finally spoke. “Are you finished?” she said pushing herself off the wall and looked to them “I suggest you silence such words, I’ve been in a demon court now and had the opportunity to read through him, although no one knows that just yet, those stories are exaggerated he is a good king from what I can see and won’t toss us into the depths of the gutters unlike our late king. I also believe he will at least treat our queen with respect unlike ‘him’ so silence your words until you have proof, yes he waged war on us but everyone has their reasons” she said turning to walk out “Also, isn’t the queen happy? She was smiling, a real smile rested on her face this day I don’t think any of you can deny that, she was also given a choice not forced into it” she snapped looking over her shoulder before walking out. “You really hate dealing with them.”

“They are just blind, old men they do not welcome change, and warrior blood is always stubborn” she said “Very stubborn especially towards change” she said and looked up to the ceiling and rustled her wings walking around. She found Nick and looked to him “Looking for me?” she asked as Deadly caught up since she had walked off on her own again. “I see you told the general “I see you told the general your secret” she said to him "How did it go?" she gave a light yawn, dealing with that lot had always made her tired in more than one way. Her wings rustled a little on her back as she waited for a reply thinking to herself a little.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:09 am

He grinned as it seemed she knew that he had told the general. "The time had come when he needed to know. As do all the Utopians. He took her into his arms, drawing her close. "I think he took it well enough. A bit surprised, but now he knows and he will talk to the Utopian warriors." he sighed. "Though I did not think it would all be coming together this soon."

Indeed, he had expected it to take a number of years and alot of convincing his father the need to restore the Utopians to their land. Much had happened and he was not about to complain about it.

The people continued to follow their queen, some crying with happiness that she was alive and back with them. Many didn't know what to think, seeing Shafon with the King of the Demons, the one responsible for the war against them. They all knew Nick, and the role he played in saving their lives. Though not knowing why he had done it, he hand ensured that they were not bothered or hunted. Him they trusted. He had even brought Seclusion back to them.

But they also saw how happy their queen was with the Demon King. It seemed as if she actually had feelings for the Demon. Though they did not really trust him, they trusted their long lost queen.

"Soon your people will be able to return to the surface and their city. You will probably wish to be with them." Nick looked at Seclusion.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next