The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Surrender (Open, could be mature)

2 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Never Surrender (Open, could be mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: Never Surrender (Open, could be mature)

Post by questor Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:42 am

The whole castle was abuzz about Seclusion and how Nick had tamed one of the most fierce generals of the war and had made her his slave. Demons and slaves were talking about it everywhere. The Demon Lords were scratching their heads wondering how he had done it. As guards passed the library and looked in to get a glimpse of her, they wondered how the likes of her could have been tamed.

Now and again a Demon Lord would pass by. One was still angry that Nick had during the peace talks managed to have most of the Utopian lands made as neutral lands. Especially after it had been him that had lead the final assult on the city only to find it empty, when the day before it bristled with warriors and huddled masses of the Utopians. How they had escaped no one knew, but it had still been hailed as a great victory.

One more Demon came to the library and looked in. It was the King himself. He walked into the room and stared at Seclusion "What power does Nicodemus hold over you General. How has he been able to tame you. The one that almost killed me in battle. Is it the protection he has given your people? Or is it something more." he raised a brow. Deep with in him he was proud of Nick. He had demonstrated that he was a true Demon Lord when he fought Kronos. He had a feeling that there was something more going on though between Seclusion and Nick. Then there was that old pain as he remembered the Queen of the Utopians. The deep love he still had for her, and the deep pain of her loss.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Never Surrender (Open, could be mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: Never Surrender (Open, could be mature)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:58 am

She remained in silence not really looking up, but still Deadly gave a light growl at the odd guard. “Hush Deadly” she whispered her hand reaching down to tug gently at the she-wolfs ear. She picked up others passing by but didn’t much care. Looking up when he stared at her she listened. “I’m not some beast to be tamed may I remind you” she said, Deadly lifted her head, Seclusion did not move from her seat though, she found it far too comfortable and it was not him she had given her word to, utopians made very specific contracts.

“Why don’t you ask yourself that, of course it’s the protection he gave my people, we have no home and he gave us one? Is it not a leader’s duty to ensure their peoples wellbeing?” she asked, she was lying but that did not show to him. “Anyway, really think anyone would fall for me, the world will fall by the time that happens” she muttered. She soon picked up something “Still miss her?” she whispered looking to him. “Don’t lie either, my eyes see the very depths of a person’s soul, not even you can hide such things from me” she said “She was someone we regretted loosing, if only we had been more careful and protected her better from the king, oh well. He’s rotting in his grave now as is the second queen” she said. She held a deep secret, Pandora, the second queen and her sister was assassinated by her, she killed her own sister to protect her people, it was the only thing she could do. “We all miss her you majesty, but time is something not even we can change. I’m sorry, please excuse my rudeness, I pick up on things and trail on” she said giving a sweet smile to him closing her book.

Deadly listened carefully noticing her secrecy about what was going on between her and Nick, it was something best kept hidden for now. Seclusions usual personality showed through though, but she was calm and still held her respectful tone. “Again please excuse my rudeness” she said bowing her head a little. “You appear to have drifted off a little Seclusion” said Deadly and she too bowed her head. They were still a little tense, court gatherings did that to her.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:27 am

When she began to speak the King closed the door to the library. He was glad he had for when she started talking about the Utopian queeen, Shafon, it was something that he had held secret for over a hundred years. "I should have remembered that little ability. Shafon found it amusing to read my soul. That is hows she knew how much I was taken with her when I first laid eyes on her." he told her a slight smile on his lips.

"But it is somethiing best that you do not talk aloud about, or where others might hear." he looked at her with a stern look. "Remember as the King I can take you from Nicodemus and have you executed." He had no idea of what she knew about him and Nick. He knew his son knew that he was his father. Another matter not ment to be talked about in places where it could be heard. "I hope I don't have to do that, as you said, your people need their leader." Then he looked down at Deadly. "And don't you growl at me. Remember you are a demon soul and as such I am still your King, and can reclaim you." He did not say it in harshness but as a matter of fact type voice.

He reached into a pocket of his clothing and tossed Seclusion an amulet. "This will emit a tone that all demons can hear. It will tell them that you are not an enemy but a friend. " he chuckled. "At least you will not be bothered by the general populace." he then reached for the door. "And do not underestamate the wisdom of an old Demon. I know there is more then you are telling. I can feel it here." he pointed to his heart. He opened the door and was gone.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:00 pm

“Hmm, many forgot our abilities such as that, we are only known for our skills for fighting unfortunately.” she said. “I know and have been warned about that, it is a secret best kept until the sky falls” she said putting a finger on her lips “I already gave my word to keep such a secret, but at least she was happy, for a brief amount of time, she truely smiled that time accourding to my mtoher” she whispered making sure only he heard if anyone. “and don’t give me that, I’ve been threatened with the same thing from the angels and humans beforehand and I’m still living, mind it they are easy places to get out of” she said just playing now. “Actually it was Death who originally formed me, so only he or Seclusion can take my soul from me, also I do still treat you as my king, but it is my duty to protect my companion” she said simply in that gentle motherly voice.

She caught the amulet and looked to it suspiciously before looking to him. “I thank you then” she said. She listened to what he next said and watched his actions. She kept the amulet with her still rather cautious “I know that already, I try not to underestimate any of my enemies or rather I did, plus did I not learn that the hard way” she asked, she had had a few brushes with deaths already at her young age.

When he left she looked to Deadly and also walked out heading back she was still inspecting the amulet and sat on the side of the bed “how interesting…” she said thinking about her little encounter with the king. Deadly went back to her corner having settled there quite nicely and curled up also thinking.

“Nick, can you confirm what this is?” she asked holding up the amulet, she was still untrusting of the others around here so would not take any risks. "The old king gave it to me when I was in the library" she said simply holding it by the chain.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Nick watched as Seclusion and Deadly returned. She had a toughtful look about her and he wondered what she had discovered. She went directly to the bed and sat down on it then looked up and held out an amulet in her hand. Taking it he looked it over and raised a brow. "This is something that is used to identify the ambasadors of the other races. It atunes itself to the one it is given to and then emits a tone that all demons can hear when it is near. If some else tries to use it, it does not emit a tone and that tells everyone that the wearer is not the one that it was issued to."

He placed it over her head and let it dangle between her lovely tits. "Now where did you get this? It is not something that is given out lightly." He could hear the tone and then tuned it out. "What have you been up to?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:14 pm

“I was looking up something in the library and the king came and talked to me, he gave it to me” she said simply, it felt rather cold and shivered a little once it rested between her tits at first getting used to its coldness rather quickly. “We just had a bit of a chat, he didn’t seem to mind at all” she said, well to her the old king hadn’t seemed to mind. “And what have you been up to? Staying in this whole room the entire time” she asked touching his cheek lightly.

She moved a little some of the dress sticking to her body, ruffling her wings “Well are you going to answer or am I going to have to do some soul searching?” she asked raising an eyebrow at him joking around with him a little. She leaned her body forward a little resting her chin in her palm, crossing her legs at the ankles. She waited for his answer humming softly to herself.

Deadly had gone exploring for herself, that way she could help Seclusion if she ever got lost. Rustling ehr hair she nipped him playfully, but gently "hurry up an answer, shesh your slow sometimes" she said
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:16 am

"The King?" he asked in a worried voice. "What did you talk about?" He had no idea of how his father felt about the Utopians. He knew how Seclustion tended to talk aloud things that should be done behind closed doors and in whispers. She knew he was the Kings son and the son of Shafon. He hoped she had not been so hasty in talking aloud about something of that nature. One never knew who might be lurking about to over hear. Her question about what he had been doing would have to wait a bit.

Back at Crossroads five more Utopians made it to the small village. Three females and two males. These were not just normal citizens but in fact warriors of one of the elite companies. These Draco sent directly to the castle of Nicks city. He didn't want the humans thinking that having Utopian warriors there that he was breaking his word. Upon arrival at the castle their leader Argon presented the Captain of Nicks forces with a letter introducing them. The Captain had been informed that any and all Utopians were to be welcomed and treated as friends. Though he didn't like it much he obeyed his Lord. They were put up in the castle in guest quarters. The females together and the two males together.

Seth went down to his laboratory as he called it and uncovered a black globe. Saying a few words to invoke the spell the black globe became transparent and swirling with a mist. In Nicks cambers at the Kings Castle a ring that he wore glowed and the form of old Seth appeared. "My Lord I believe you should know that Draco has sent five newly arrived Utopians here to the castle. There leader is named Argon. They do not look like the others, I believe these five are Utopian Warriors."

Nick looked at Seclustion, then spoke. "Make sure they are treated with respect then. They might be able to show a thing or two to my troops." Then to Seclusion, Do you know this one called Argon?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:32 am

“Nothing much really” she said “And you are worrying too much, I gave my word didn’t I? Don’t worry so much” she said and tapped his nose. She flicked her wings out a little and stood up “He didn’t seem to bothered about me being there either, but he has a ‘hole in his heart’ as one might say” he voice turning to a hushed tone so that only he would hear. She looked to the ring glowing and then to the form of old Seth as he spoke, listening. “Argon, he is not someone I am familiar with, and what do you mean they do not look like the others? Explain, they could either be imposters or from a different part of the race.” She said waiting.

Each part had distinct features; the demonic utopians had distinct black feathered wings or red eyes. Angelic utopians tended to have lighter coloured wings with very bright, almost white coloured eyes. Tainted utopians such as Seclusion had dark wings, but also were the part of her race most likely to have mismatched eyes.

She rustled her hair waiting for a reply thinking a little “Argon, Argon… “ she said thinking she had heard it before as she thought to herself, giving a light sigh she couldn’t figure out where she had heard the name before but it certainly rung some bells. “Actually, I think I have heard the name before, I just can’t think where.. So I cannot say I know him.”
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:55 am

Seth shook his head. "Oh they are Utopians but they are not like Draco or the others that have come so far. The were not warriors but these five definately are. The carry themselves with such pride and military bearing. If my old eyes do not deceive me, the insignia on their light armor is one of an elite company of Utopian Warriors. I believed they were called the Death Bringers."

Suddenly Seth looked away and then moved aside a bit. The figure of a Utopian male appeared. Young but showed the signs he was a vetern of the war. He had the look a military commander would have when looking at some one that was not. He looked into the globe and his eyes went wide as he saw the image of Seclusion. He immediately came to attention bringing his balled right fist to his chest over his heart. "General!" He said and gave a slight nod of his head. "Lieutenat Argon of the Death Bringers at your service."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:08 am

She smiled a little “I see, so that is where I have heard the name from, the lieutenant” she said softly looking to the young male Utopian “Why does everyone keep calling me general, the war is over” she said simply “Is it not Argon?” she said “Draco sent me a message just before we left saying that the humans had arrived, seems their just asking their usual questions. Just rest for now; tell the others that too, hopefully war remains at bay. We have lost enough” she said

“Deadly, come say hello” she said and the she-wolf jumped up and barked giving them a welcome of sorts. “Nice to see you are mostly in tact” she chuckled. “I ask that you remain in the city you are in now, it might be for the best also perhaps you can show those demon soldiers how to fight properly, you five are the best after all” she said just being slightly cheeky now, knowing she’d somehow find a way to get away with it. “But only training, not too much though you five must also rest and get used to a normal life again.” She nodded her head a little as did Deadly. “Also be careful at first, they most likely will not be happy, even I received quite a cold reception from them, as did Draco and the others in Garrison”
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:02 am

"We have seen that already. But it seems that Lord Nickodemous has trained his soldiers well, and they obey his orders without question. " Argon told her.

Nick looked at the Utopian and grinned. "My thanks for your complement. Have Seth give you the wrist bands that will inform all my subjects that you are under my protection and are to be treated as friends. I know it might be difficult for you and those with you since we were enemies for so long."

He nodded and then said to Seclusion, "General. Sorry but to us you are still our general. I understand the condition of this protection is to serve this Demon Lord. If that is your command, that is what we will do. As for rest, we have had plenty since the war ended. Also if it is the wish of Lord Nicodemous for us to train his soldiers, we will gladly do so."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:12 am

She just listened in silence a sign of respect from her in a way. “There are no commands, the war is over and I resign back to my old post, apparently what I was protecting is still alive.” She said rustling her hair a little thinking before she looked to Nick, waiting for his reply to the young Utopians words. “It might be a good idea for them to learn a bit of how to fight those in flight, angels are just as skilled as us in flying but it might be something they can learn” she said looking to him still for what he had to say.

Deadly jumped off and walked off once more she managed to get some water from one of the servants there by giving puppy eyes, seems they still effected people just as much. When they had finished their conversation Seclusion decided she might wonder off again, she hated having nothing to do. “I wonder where Deadly wondered off to” she said thinking a little.

"Why don't you explain a little bit mroe about what sort of things happen here, I tried in the library but they hadn't been updated in centuries" she said sounding alittle annoyed by it.

(sorry, just haveing a mind blank at the moment...no idea why...)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:49 am

Argon spoke to Nick then. "Gen..... Lady Seclusion would not be there with you if she did not think that your offer was not sincere. You are right, I find it difficult to be here after so many years of fighting. We were suspicious of such an offer from a Demon Lord, but finding Draco in command of Demon soldiers and a demon village has intrigued us. We have been welcomed though we sence that your soldiers don't like it to much. So I will swear our loyalty to you Lord Nicodemous. I speak for the others. If you desire us to train your soldiers we will."

"I would be very grateful for such training. They need something to occupy them and learning your methods will give them a challange. But don't kill any of them if it can be helped" Nick grinned.

Argon saw his grin and smiled. "We will do our best." He knew then that Nick wanted the most agressive form of training that they could give.

"Seth inform the Captain of my orders. Argon has full control of the training. He will work with Argon and the others."

Seth moved back to the orb and nodded. "It will be done my lord." the connection was then terminated. Nick then turned to Seclusion. "Now what was it you were asking?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:03 am

Listening once more to their conversation she too picked up the form of training he was asking for “Argon, don’t kill any of them, that goes for the other four as well. You should have enough control over your abilities and skills to restrain yourself” she said to him, she had noticed the grin on Nick’s face and shook her head. “Honestly, men what do you do with them” she said rolling her eyes just playing a little.

She understood why the village had intrigued them, she had been cautious about that offer when it was given, but he hadn’t gone back on it… yet. Her people were safe and that’s all that mattered to her. She drifted off into thought, wondering what she should do concerning the ruins in the neutral lands, she had a feeling they wouldn’t remain neutral for long. But something important was there and she had to move it somewhere safer if what Nick had told her was true and the heart was still alive, her duty wasn’t over yet, she had to move the small heart somewhere else or find a way to keep it with her.

She snapped out of her thoughts and spoke again “Two things actually One, what on earth did you find to do in this room for so long? And two, can you explain a little more of what happens here? surely there is more than just endless talking” she said pretty much repeating her earlier questions since he hadn’t answered them.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:45 am

Nick chuckled. "Well while you were gone I met with a couple of my supporters and we have discussed plans that will help them, now that I have aquired more power. Other Demon Lords are doing the same. Those that were allied with Kronos now have to find new alliances. A couple of them came here as well seeking to ally themseves with me. Pledging their support means that they will, in council agree with me and back my plans. I have been a bit busy."

He streached and then said, "That is what is going on right now behind closed doors. Each conspiring with others to try and get the better deal and be on the winning side. I would say that the nobles of the Angelics and your people as well as the humans do the same thing." He had saw her thoughtful look as she stood there for a bit. "Is there something you wish to do?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:59 am

“Seems as though I didn’t miss too much then” she said after listening to what he said sitting herself back on the bed since it was more comfortable than standing around all the time. “I would think they’d form an alliance within themselves, it happens in the angels courts and before you ask don’t it’s worse than hell there” she said giving a slight groan off annoyance at herself as she remembered how she ended up there.

“We didn’t really have a council that was held together, we had laws in which to abide by yes, but we rarely made alliances with each other, only discussed what would be the best decision for our people.” She said and looked to him as he asked her something “Nothing you need to concern yourself is, plus I can sort it out later if need be” she said still drifting off into her thoughts.

Deadly walked back in and looked to her “Seclusion, your deep in thought, care to talk?” she sighed “Nope, I’d rather not, I’m going out to fly” she said and just walked to one of the windows and opened it before she jumped out stretching her wings. She was tempted to fly back to the ruins, she knew the way. But that might take a while… She soon decided to head there and flew swiftly through the shadowed skies towards the ruins. Landing she looked around and then walked to her old house and found the trap door, she opened it and jumped down before walking to a tunnel, she was under the well by the time she found the heart and looked to the small, almost see through gem that dwelled there; A slight beating sound coming from it. “So he was right then?” she asked it.

Deadly looked to him confused before she spoke “Any idea what’s going on, also I have a few questions that I’ll ask when we get back” she said stretched out before she sniffed the air a little.
Reaching a hand out she spoke "the world above is destroyed you know, there is no repairing it it's former glory and soon these neutral lands, I fear will soon be claimed and dug up. I have to move you, will you listen?" she asked it. It was so small the heart, so delicate and pure. She waited in silence for it's reply mroe so than usual, "Please answer quickly, I do not have much time and it's a long flight back for me"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:20 am

"Who is there, Stand still or you will be killed." Came a voice from behind her." The soft sound of moving leather armor could be heard. It sounded as if there were more then one. "Replace the Heart at once!" came the command. Then the male voice that had spoke said in the language of the Utopians. "Go tell the Captain of the Guard we have an intruder."

Nick had frowned a bit as she opened the window and took to the air. He still worried that someone would ignore the tone of the amulet and try to kill her. Especially one of the Other Demon Lords. He changed and flew after her, Crimson strapped to his leg. It was soon apparent where she was heading. He groaned and shook his head.

"Well you shouldn't have told her the Heart was not Dead." Crimson said.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:33 am

She turned and snarled at them “Show some manners, it’s my job and duty to protect the heart, danger might be coming to these lands, the guardian protects the heart, it still stands as my position” she said The heart had given itself to her by its own accord and imbedded itself within a necklace she had brought with her, it was the only thing she could think of that would not rise suspicion of what it was . She backed up a little Damn I forgot Deadly and how do they know of this place, it should only be me and my mother that would know about this and why didn’t they recognise me? Surely their utopian, they spoke in Galician she thought clutching the heart in her hands.

She moved herself a little until she was directly under the well. She flexed her wings out a little but was stopped they grabbed her wings and she snarled and her free one batted them harshly. “What on earth is going on here, I demand an answer” she said angrily.

Deadly had also picked up where Seclusion was heading and jumped down as well she ran at full speed towards where she was and tried explaining transferring her thoughts to Crimson, hoping he’d explain to Nick. “Listen, before she was general she protected the heart, her family did, se must’ve felt a danger near it and therefore she went to protect it, the heart is something very precious to the utopians, it is their source of protection but it is weak at the moment.” She stopped and rushed towards the ruins just after they had gotten there and sniffed the air. “She’s not the only one here be careful” she said
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:54 am

Nick shook his head as he landed and made for the same entrance that Seclusion had used. He Moved through the tunnel and heard the voices, and that of Seclusion. He emerged behind the Utopians. "Stand down soldier, and release her. You stand before General Seclusion."

The Utopian male turned and looked at Nick and then went to one knee, his eyes wide and then turned his head to look at Seclusion. "Release her!" the soldier commanded.

Nick looked at Seclusion and sighed. "Replace the Heart where it has rested all this time. Then come with me. I have something to show you. A secret I have held for many years now. I was going to show you when the time was right, but I guess it must be now." he moved forward putting a hand on the Utopian soldier's shoulder. The soldier rose to his feet as Nick took Seclusion by the arm and guided her through tunnels that had not been there in her days in the city.

The tunnel led out onto an outcropping that overlooked a vast cavern within the mountain. They were high up near the ceiling of the cavern. Far below a multitude of Utopians could be seen building another city within the mountain. Some flew above, but below them. "Come and let your people see that you still live, and let them welcome you to New Hope." he smiled and took her hand in his. He squeezed it and then leaped from the outcroping and glided down to the cavern floor, the squad of soldiers following.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:07 am

Deadly followed as well, she went over to Seclusion who looked to him “There is a danger coming, if this land is dug up, then it’ll get broken, we can’t afford for that to happen again, for several reasons” she said “Plus I spoke to it, it wants to be moved, it’s time for it to be moved somewhere it feels safer since it senses a huge group of us nearby.” She said. Deadly side knowing she was going to move it sooner or later, the heart was always better within a small group of utopians or permanently with one of them.
“and this is the new heart, the old one died before the war.” She said simply, she still clutched it in her hands closing her eyes as she leaned against a wall as if listening “Ok then, fair enough” she whispered and let it go, it went back to its own place its self. She walked through the tunnel and Deadly followed as she clambered back out herself still rather annoyed, she was only doing her job, it would be safer within a group of them and she knew it.

She flexed her wings quickly as he leaped down the cavern folding her wings in a little. Deadly jumped down and barked welcomed by one of them Seclusion pulled her hand away and landed folding her wings in and knelled down lifting the girls head up “Tamar?” she asked. She looked like a younger version of Seclusion. “Sister” she said tackling Seclusion when she realised it was her . Seclusion was just completely shocked. “You sure took your time, Ashes” said one of them helping her up “tell me about it, what sort of general are ya?” this time she was the one who tackled him. “Watch your words Rio, she bites hard remember?” laughed the female utopian and Seclusion looked up to her “Oh hush it Kelly,how on earth…” she turned to Nick “What on earth is going on?”
“Get off me you violent woman” said Rio and she laughed standing up and brushing herself off, She rustled her wings a smiled coming to her lips. That didn't last long though she then looked to Nick crossing her arms with that 'explain now' look.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:29 am

As they landed, the populas was gathering around them. There were hundreds of them. All seemed to know Nick and bowed their heads to him as they came closer. Nick smiled and acknowledged them by doing the same. He was not the master here, nor were the Utopians. They were equals and friends.

"How?" he chuckled and nodded. "I was the general that lead an army to take your city above. By then I knew who and what I was. I didn't want to attack the city, but if I did not I would have lost my position and everything my father had planned for me. The night before the attack was to begin, I flew about the city trying to figure out a way to prevent the bloodshed that would happen at dawn. A flicker of light from the mountain above the city caught my attention and I landed at what appeared to be an opening into a cave.

That cave was the entrance to a tunnel that lead down to this cavern. As you can see the stone seems to emit a light source of it's own. From this cavern another tunnel lead under the city. To make a long story short, I managed to capture the General in charge of defending the city. We had a nice long talk after I gave him his weapon back. I showed him the cavern and told him to bring his people there to save them. You can imagine how suspicious he was but he did it and in the morning when I lead the attack, the city was empty. To the amazement of the demon army and other demon lords, the Utopians had some how managed to escape undetected.

"I have kept this secret for years. I have come here as much as I have dared to. As to why I have kept this from you. Well a few Utopians coming to my domain and giving them santuary and protection is one thing, but to have an entire populace of your city hidden here is quite another. What do you think the humans or the Angelics would say not to mention the Demon Lords. With only me know this secret, I knew it would be kept for a very long time. When the time is right, I will be able to bring them forth.

As for the Heart. The more Utopians there are around it, the stronger it beats. The Angelics would hear it if brought here. Where it is it will not be noticed nor will your people. Again when the time is right, You will be able to bring it back to them." he took her hand again in his."

General Marcellus approached and gave Seclusion a salute. "Welcome to New Hope General." he said. "Lord Nickodemus." he gave a slight bow to. "Again you have surprised us with a wonderful surprise."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:49 am

Listening she just closed her eyes and gave a light sigh, “OK I understand” she said, “that must’ve been some talk I’m guessing” she said “but that does explain why when my group came back we found no one, it’s perfectly hidden, even from our eyes” she laughed. “They wouldn’t be overly happy about it I’m guessing but your right, timing is essential for such things” she muttered. Sally tugged her back. “Shesh we thought you were dead, you stupid girl”
“I don’t die that easily” she said laughing before looking down when he took her hand back in his and Rio and Kelly whistled before Kelly picked up Tamar.

She turned to the general “The war is over; I’m no longer a general, just Seclusion… Marcellus, thank you for the welcome” she said “But I guess I have you two to thank for looking after the people I failed to protect.” She sighed before she looked to both Marcellus and Nick.
She had a slight smirk on her face suddenly remembering the report she had received from her brother not long before about something that a few of the spies had picked up on.

She rustled her hair a little thinking to herself once more, she didn’t know what else to do or say, she was still a little shocked, she thought they were all dead, they were a small race to begin with, they never had such help before. Kelly smiled a little at how shocked Seclusion was still. “You have so much to learn, yet you don’t know it…” she said to Seclusion putting a hand on her shoulder making her turn to face her. “You weren’t sentenced to execution twice…” she joked and Kelly rolled her eyes, she was older than Seclusion, but the younger one of them felt more comfortable with her own kind, mostly because she’d missed them all so much.

Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:09 am

He let Seclusion mingle with her people for a bit. But they could not stay long. They would have to be back at the Kings Castle before morning and that would take the rest of the night to do. He hated to pull her away from those she knew and others that had only heard about her. "I only come here when there is no moon, so that it is hard for any to see me fly here." he told her. That will be the only time that you should try and return as well and you must be gone and back at the castle before it gets light. The Angelics' seem to keep a watch over the neutral lands. Only on moonless nights are they blinded by the darkness."

With that he nodded to the outcropping above and leaped into the air. He flew up to the outcropping which would lead back out. Once outside they would have to be very careful. It was not a moonless night and if the Angelics' were about then there might be problems. "No one, not Argon and his group or Draco and the others must know of this. Not yet." he told her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:20 am

She nodded a little and looked to him, she hugged her little sister and friends good bye before she followed after listening to what he said “that is understandable, they are very good at picking up things” she said and hushed him going up first she was harder to see in the darkness and her eyes searched “I can’t see any, I would’ve picked up their soul by now” she whispered to him and then she walked through the tunnels swiftly before she checked once more “No sign of any, no soul, nothing, trust me on this” she whispered to him and clambered out offering a hand to help him.

She stretched her wings swiftly and took to the sky going to a good height and sticking to the darkness heading back in the direction of the Kings Castle remembering the way she had come, Deadly on her back resting. She picked her speed up as they got closer she twitched her fingers and one of the windows opened, she flew through stumbling a little and folding her wings swiftly, turning back to check that he was ok.

She understood what he had said, but wished she could tell them Draco and Argon. But she wouldn’t not until the right time. So many things required them to wait for the right time, if only everything wasn’t like it, if only they were allowed to live. She looked to him “You ok?” she asked him, she could see twilight coming to the sky. “Just in time” she whispered giving a sigh of relief.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:32 am

As he made it in through the window he relaxed and put his wings away. Once back in human like form he took her into his arms and pulled her to him. "Well Now you know my deepest and darkest secret." He sighed. It had been something he had carried with him for the last few years. He was glad that his Utopian half had given him the ability to block such things that Seclusion could gleam from others.

"Shortly we will conven the court again." he kissed her lips gently. "You had best get some rest. That way the day will not be so boring." he moved a hand down to her ass cheeks and gave her a playful slap and then squeezed her ass cheeks a grin on his face.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next