The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld 3 (Aftermath) Female/mature

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Underworld 3 (Aftermath) Female/mature - Page 3 Empty Re: Underworld 3 (Aftermath) Female/mature

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:38 pm

(welcome back. seems you have been busy with school work again)

Dante grinned as he began filling her as with a lubricant. She had such a sweet ass and he was anxious to fill it with his hard dick. He applied a libberal amount of lubricant and then moved between her legs and spread her ass cheeks. Pressing his dick against her anal opening he pushed forward hard against it. First the head of his dick entered and then he pushed the rest of it in slowly, filling her. "Do you like that my sweet. Like the feel of my dick up your ass?"

Back to top Go down

Underworld 3 (Aftermath) Female/mature - Page 3 Empty Re: Underworld 3 (Aftermath) Female/mature

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:52 pm

(( Yeah. sorry about that. It's getting closer to finals, so I might not post as often. I have two papers to do, and way too much crap to read. I'll try to post as often as I can.))

Her hands gripped the covers as she felt him put lubricant in her ass. She licked at her lips, waiting for him to get her ready for him. Then she felt him behind her, pushing inside her ass. A gasp escaped her lips, there was pain, no one had touched her in a while. "Mmm. I love the feel of your dick inside my ass."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:16 am

He reached up and took one of her danling tits in a hand and squeezed it hard as he began to slide in and out of her ass. "Then you will feel it up your ass more often my sweet." he grinned. Her ass was tight and felt good around his dick. He slapped her ass cheeks with a hand making them red. There were many things he was going to do with his lovely vampiress, but all in due time. At the moment he was just enjoying fucking her ass and squeezing her lovely tits.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:45 pm

(( Sorry I haven't replied. Got finals coming up, and two papers. I'm freaking out ))

Moaning, she pushed back against him, it made her feel hot and excited, having him fuck her ass. "Ooh, Dante," she growled, clutching the bedsheets. "I love you fucking my ass and taking me like the animal I am." She grinned when he slapped her ass cheeks, it made it all the more exciting.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:14 am

Sliding in and out of her ass he began to pull back and thrust forward harder, ramming his dick up into her ass. "You feel so damn good woman." he growled, "I have missed enjoying you like this." Soon he increased the rythem of his movements as he continued to squeeze one dangling tit then the other. Finally he rammed his dick up into her ass hard and held himself there as he filled it with his hot fluid. He let him self receed from her ass and then moved up beside her and eased her down on to the bed and laid there next to her, her back against him, one hand still squeezing her tits. "Yes my dear, you are an animal, a very lovely and exciting one." he chuckled and kissed her neck, letting his fangs run lightly over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:09 pm

He felt so good inside her ass, no other made her feel the way he made her feel. She gasped as his speed increased, she moaned and held on tightly to the sheets. Feeling him release inside her, she cried out, feeling her own orgasm. When he pulled himself from her, she almost pouted, he felt too good. Laying beside him, she sighed and closed her eyes in contentment. "Mm, I'm your animal," she purred. "Ooh, bite me, Dante, let the others know I'm off limits, I belong to you."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:49 am

Dante licked her neck and then sank his fangs into it, drinking some of her delicious blood. The marks would heal, they alsways did. But she now was marked for others to see and sence. He then lifted one of her lovely tits up and leaned over her He sank his sharp fangs into it, one on either side of the nipple. The shapr fangs, like small daggers pierced the soft and tender flesh, and he drank a bit more of her blood as his toucn flicked over the hard nipple. It would be a bit painful, yet pleasurable. Again the puncture marks would heal and disapear leaving the flesh smooth and unmared. "Does that feel good my sweet little animal."

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:57 am

Lysis moaned as he bit her, she loved when he bit her. It delighted her, he delighted her. But what she didn't expect, was for him to bite her breast, she gasped, tilting her head to the side, she loved the feeling of him biting her breasts, fangs on each side of her nipple. "Mmm yes, so very good." She ran a finger over her breast where he bit her.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:12 am

So she liked the pain of his fangs in her sweet tits. Well he would remember that. As he lay there caressing her body and now and then squeezing her tits more, he knew that they would soon have to rise and see what the new day would bring them. They could not go out into the sunlight but they could await the arrival of the lycans should they decide to join them.

Underground in the city's old subway system, long abandoned the lycans gathered. "Why should we trust this Vampire. He is no different then the others." Some cried. "Why do we need this alliance. We can mingle with the humans and be out in the light of day. No one will know who or what we are." yelled others.

Marcus stood above them in what use to be a window of an office of some sort. The glass had long ago shattered and fallen below. "The war between lycans and Vampires were started by Vicktor and he is dead along with the ones that created both races." Marcus called out over them and they quited down. "Lucian is dead, Vicktor is dead. The reason for lycans and vampires to hate each other is dead." he looked over the assemblage below. "Dante has taken control of the coven here and soon will control the other one. His word as an elder will be law to all vampires. A truce between our two races will ensure our continued survival and growth. "

He looked down at some of the Pack leaders. "Even if it does not work out, we can leave. Why not give it a try, what harm would there be in it. He offers an equal partnership. Working side by side as equals. What vampire has ever offered that. Times have changed and with the leaders of both our sides dead, is it not time to change also?"

There were murmers of agreement and discussion. One of the Pack leaders stood forth. "Very well Marcus. We will try this. But if they have lied, if they try to enslave or kill us, we will not hesitate to destroy them."

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:13 pm

(( oh my gosh. I'm so sorry I haven't replied in ages. I'm still interest in this, if you still wanna rp this. Or if you wanna do something new, fresh.))
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3