The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being Held Captive (Female M)

2 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Being Held Captive (Female M) - Page 5 Empty Re: Being Held Captive (Female M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:42 pm

He looked over to her watching her as she got out of the water. "Really...But they haven't fought me." He says with a grin as he watched the servantes dry her off. "Embarassing huh..." He says shaking his head slightly. He then looked over to her watching her as she got dressed. Devin then climbed out of the pool as well winceing as he pulled his stitches slightly. "Well..I guess we will find out." He muttered grabbing a towl for himself drying his hair first of course before his body. "When he was done he walked over and started to get dressed as he did before. He then combed his fingers threw his hair getting it all situated supprisingly it stayed completly straight. He walked over and grabbed the band he had it it and pulled his hair back before banding it. "Alright then...I'm ready when you are." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:52 pm

Scowling, she bent over and grabbed her breastplate, pulling it on and securing it tightly, followed by her bracers covering her forearms. The armor had been polished to a brilliant black sheen, and she felt it made her look a little arrogant. Looking him over, she nodded once, before turning and stepping from the tent. "Don't look too defiant," she said, grabbing her sword from a waiting servant and slinging it around her waist as the servant secured a black cape to her shoulders, "They will take it as arrogance. And arrogance leads to a challenge, which you will be hurt or killed in."

Bmare

Female Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:56 pm

He smirks slightly watching her as she grabbed her breastplate. It was very obvious that she didn't like the armor. "I didn't plan too." He says with a chuckle as he watched her grab her sword and as the servent secured a black cape to her shoulders. "Don't worry about me." He says with a nod his eyes scanning her over..."That armors too damned shiney..." He muttered with a laugh. "Lets up they go easy on me..." He muttered as looked to her once more .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:02 am

Snorting she regarded him out of the corner of her eye. "You're telling me," she said, glancing down at the far too shiny armor, "They have to keep an entire polished set for me locked away, or I would dump it in the nearest town. Waste of space, this is." She gestured at the armor as they came to a large black tent. Looking it over, she looked back at him. "Ready," she asked him, looking up at the banners flying beside the tent (the other Generals' banners already flying), a servant standing by the flagpole, preparing to raise her own when she entered the tent, "We're here."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:07 am

He looked over to her nodding his head to her..."I would take a blade and scratch it...Or toss it into a river." He says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side. He followed her to the black tent his eyes eyeing all the flags that were flying.."Damn.." He muttered as he then cocked his head to the side and took a deep breath..."Yeah I'm ready." He says as he followed her in.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:12 am

Nodding once, she schooled her features into impassiveness, raising her chin defiantly before stepping into the dim features of the tent. Looking around, she saluted the other generals (all men), before standing ram-rod straight and at attention. "Generals, I have brought the prisoner," she said formally, her eyes locked on a spot above all of their heads. "General Dragomir," a particularly intimidating man said, folding his arms across his chest, "You may relax. This is a meeting of peers." Meaning she could stop standing so blasted straight, but still adhere to the formalities. Turning, she looked at Devin, twitching her hand slightly, out of sight of the others, beckoning him to come forward.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:22 am

Devin looked around at everyone in the tent...There were so many. His eyes then locked on to her as she stood completly erect. His eyes then glanced to the man whom had his arms across his chest before looking back to her seeing her motioning him to come forwards. Devin then nodded and walked forwards stepping alittle ways past her. He stood there quiet not knowing for sure what he should do..He wasn't one for such formal meetings like this. "Ahh Hey." He says looking to them all.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:29 am

Her eye twitched at his informal greeting, it was all she would allow herself to do in the face of the most powerful individuals of her society. The intimidating man, the Rear General, looked at Devin for a long moment before breaking into a broad grin. "I don't know where you found this one, General Dragomir, but he is refreshing," the man said, laughing heartily, "Is he the one we must pass judgement on? I'm voting in his favor, of course." And just like that, the other generals voted with the Rear General, trying to curry his favor. Aryana blinked, looking between the Rear General and the others, unsure of what she should do at this particular point in time. "General Dragomir," one of the other Generals said, "Congratulations on your victory, and with minimal losses too. We expect great things from you and your army in the future." She nodded her thanks, glancing at Devin worriedly, it was the slaughter of his village they congratulated her on.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:39 am

Devin looked to the rear general as he broke into a broad grin. He was supprised but didn't show it. His eyes then verted to everyone as they voted to the rear generals favor. This made Devin let out a sigh. "Alright then." He says as he glanced over to Aryana before looking back to the general that told her congratulations on her victory. Devin locked eyes with him his face going completly void of emotion his hands then clenched into fists and he gritted his teeth slightly. When he opened his hands if very one wasn't mistaken a small arch of electricity jumped from finger to finger on each hand just once even with the bracers that blocked his power. He then took a breath to calm him self before looking back over to Aryana and then to the generals.."Do you mind if I may be excused?" He asks calmly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:43 am

The generals shared a glance as Aryana let out a slow breath. The Rear General looked at him before nodding, "Yes. You are excused, warrior," he said, gesturing for him to leave, "General Dragomir. Your next target is of great strategic importance. It is the stronghold of the regions militia, Stronghold, the plans are here. You are dismissed. I want that fortress in three weeks time." Saluting, she grabbed the plans from the table before slipping from the tent. "Devin," she called to him, where he was standing, "Are you alright?"

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:52 am

He nodded before turning and leaving calmly walking out of the tent and going over to one of the poles next to it. As he waited he looked down at his hands. His finger nails had dug into his skin enough to make him bleed. When he heard her voice he turned to her nodding his head and giving a fake smile. "Yeah I'm fine." He says as he walked over to her. "Are we going to head back to your tent now?" He asks her not being able to look her in the eye at the moment.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:17 am

Looking at him, she frowned, her hand tightening on the roll of plans in her hand. "You are not fine," she said to him, "But we can reserve this talk for the tent." Walking over to him, she touched his arm, looking up at him. "You need to not take it to heart," she said quietly so only he could hear, "You need to become cold to it if you want to survive this camp. I know it hurts, I really do. But you have to let it go." Dropping her hand, she looked toward her tent, stepping away from him.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:24 am

He looked to her..."No no I'm not fine.." He agreed with a sigh. He then nodded when she said that they can reserve this take untill they were at his tent. He then finally look to her face as she touched his arm.. He looked over to her and nodded. "I'll try too...I jsut don't know if I can..." He says as he watched her step away from him. He then waited for her to head back to her tent. He then would of course follow.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:31 am

Watching him for several more minutes, she turned, cape billowing behind, and marched back toward her tent. "You'll have to," she said simply as they walked, her sword bouncing along at her hip, "There is no other way." Reaching her tent, she stepped through the tentflap, glancing around her tent quickly before unfastening her cape and dropping it to the floor, her armor and bracers quickly followed it, leaving her in the semi-tight leather shirt and pants. Kicking her boots off, she felt the soft furs beneath her feet.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:37 am

He looked over to her nodding his head not really having anything to say at the moment. He then followed her threw the tent flap and then walked alittle past her before turning around and watching her strip off her armor. "How am I suppost to grow cold...I wasn't born into this kind of life style...I don't know what to do..." He says feeling his hands buring from the fingernail cuts. He looked down.."When that man congratulated you...You don't understand the rage that I felt...What scares me is that I actually liked it..." He muttered as he looked down at his hands.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:45 am

Looking down at his hands as he did, she saw the blood there. Crossing to him she grabbed his wrists and looked at the cuts, turning them this way and that. "The thing is, I do understand," she said, finally looking up at him, "I too was in your position, and I learned fast what I needed to survive." Walking away she picked up a roll of bandage, crossing back to him and picking up one of his hands. Wrapping the bandage around his hand, she quickly ripped and tied it off before going to the other. "You just have to let it go, distance yourself from it," she said as she tied it off and looked back up at him, "More importantly, get rid of he emotions attached to it, focus them toward something else."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:55 am

He looked up as she grabbed his wrists and looked them turning them ever which angle as she examined them. He then looked over to her when she said that she did understand and that she too was in the same position. His eyes then looked to her as she walked away and grabbed the bandage before walking back over to him and wrapping them both. "Thank you.." He says as he the looked down..."I don't know what to focuse them on..This is just really complicated at the moment.." He says as he looked to her. "With time I should be good..."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:32 pm

Her eyes flicked back and forth between his, betraying none of her emotions. "I know, 'time is the great leveler,'" she said after a couple of moments, "But it is unfortunately a commodity we do not have. You will have to focus them on something before we perform our next attack, or I shall be forced to leave you with the main forces." She spoke bluntly, giving him the entire situation in one go, knowing he had to hear it before it truly sunk in. "I don't know what you should focus them on," she said shifting slightly, her leather outfit creaking slightly, "But anything would be fine. Bladesmanship, exercise, anything."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:57 pm

He looked over to her and nodded. "Yes time is somthing we don't have a he agreed as he then looked to her. "No...No matter what I want to go...Fighting will help me take my mind off of everything...And let me relieve my self of some anger..." He says as he watched her shift lightly hearing her leather outfit creek.."I don't see how you can stand wearing that.." He says with a slight laugh trying to lighten up the mood.."I'm sure I'll find somthing.." He says to her with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:37 pm

She looked down at her outfit, shrugging slightly, stepping away from him. "It's not really any different from leather armor," she said in reply, "A little tighter, but thats really it." Hooking a finger under the high collar, she twisted her neck slightly, tugging futilely on the thick leather. She could feel her braid resting along her back, its heavy weight familiar. "I'm sure you don't mind the view either," she quipped, a smirk crossing her featuers, "Male as you are."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:25 pm

He lookes over at her nodding when she said that it was a little tighter. "That it is." He says as he watched her hook a finger under the high collar and twwist her neck slightly.. He then grinned slightly. "No I cant say I don't mind the view." He says with a chuckle.."Honestly who wouldn't." He added as he stretched slightly. "You know your alot more easy going then you were when we first met...But I guess that could be because I'm not being an ass." He says with another chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:33 pm

She shrugged slightly, a slight smirk on her face. "Yes, your terrible attitude did make it a little harder to be civil," she said, loosening the ties of her shirt, allowing the collar to open slightly and not strangle her quite so much. A rustling at the opening of the tent caused her to turn and look, a servant gathering the highly polished armor and cape from the floor and slipping from the tent. "They won't even tell me where they store it," she said, staring at the retreating back of the servant, "Even when I order it. That is the only time one of my orders have been ignored."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:38 pm

He looked over to her and nodded..."You would have prolly been the same in my situation." He says to her with a smile as he cocked his head to the side looking over to the servant that walked threw and picked up her armor and then left..."Really...They must know that you would destory it." He says with a laugh as he then cocked his head to the side. "Wow they won't tell you even when you order it..." He says with a slight chuckle. "I find that hard to believe...You can be pretty hostile." He says with a laugh
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:45 pm

She glared at him from the corner of her eye, grinding her teeth together slightly. "I believe I am the only one in this entire camp who doesn't know its location," she said stiffly, brushing the leather sleeve of her shirt off, "My second in command, Thaddeus, snickers at me when I ask. I personally think they enjoy my frustration." She turned back and looked at him, a frown on her face, before scoffing and allowing a smirk onto her features. "I won't begrudge them their entertainment though," she said, shrugging, "It will make them easier to get along with if it gives them a way to usurp authority."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:51 pm

He looked to her grinning slightly.."That sucks..." He says with as watched her brush her leather sleeve off. "Seems like they do have fun seing you frustrated thats for sure." He says with a grin as he then cocked his head to the side.."I see.." He says with a laugh as he then grinned once more.."I could completly vaporize it with my power...That is if you would let me." He says his grin broading.."All up to you though of course."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next