The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated - Page 4 Empty Re: angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated

Post by AdelynRosett21 Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:08 pm

-gasping slightly as Lynessa pushes through. she heard James speak up and took over the commanders position and began eyeing the controls in confusion. she looks back at him with question as to what to do- alright i do not know what to do... this is an entirely new panell. -looking up at Lynessa and then focusing her attention back to James-
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Back to top Go down

angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated - Page 4 Empty Re: angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated

Post by olizashardaecobriana Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:12 pm

Lynessa decided to be helpful. just push buttons til shit blows up hehe She started fiddling with the gun and aiming it at cars on the road, hoping to blow one to hell or maybe watch something burn. sometimes i wonder if i was meant to be a dragon, not some 'peaceful' angel.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:27 pm

James hit the switch to lock the firing mechanism down untill they got to the range and keyed in the mike again. "Adelyn look down at yer feet, see those two pedals? those will turn the turret either left or right depending on where ya wanna face the gun." James rememebred his days as the commander of this tank back in the war and grinned.
" If ya feel like ya wanna see shit for yerself instead of lookin through the observation device, just feel free to 'Unbutton' or push the hatch right above you up and you can poke yer head out and have a look around."
James took his hands off the steering for a moment to light a smoke and went back to driving the rest of the 15 miles he would have to drive to get to his range.
" Now Lynessa, granted Ive locked the gun down till we get there so ya dont shoot any civies ya can still get a feel for how my baby works. if ya wanna fire a different shell type just let Adelyn know and she can hit the proper switches for ya."
James grinned as he said this, simultaneously giving Adelyn all the instructions through telepathy.
{Now Adelyn kiddo, you can easily take controll of the main gun if you wish, it was a feature added in case the gunner was ever killed. now if ya look at the Panel in front of you there are eight switches...what ever ya do..DO NOT hit the two on the far bottom left....otherwise youll kill the engine and leave us stuck till i can re-prime it.....
the two switches with the red safety covers are for controlling the main gun and secondary light machine gun Respectively. Ya flick one and ya can shoot it by using the trigger on that lever by your right hip. The other four switches each controll the Ammunitions and Auto Reloading devices added on by the Hellsmith. each one is marked as follows: High Explosive or H.E, Armor Piercing or A.P, and then theres the last two...H.E.A.T rounds and my special favorite Tracers hehe. got all that Sweetcheeks?
}
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2012-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:33 pm

-looks at him with a slight smirk as he explains all this to her. her mind jittering as his voice echoes in her head. she then clenches her fist feeling the hell runes growing stronger in activation as Lynessa continues playing up above her. when he finished his instructions, she then nodded at him and spoke back to him mind. : basically i need to not touch those particular buttons, not get people killed and enjoy the ride. am i correct? : she then smirks as she turns the gun , testing out her controls before opening the hatch infront of her to peer out over the course land they were terraining over.
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Lynessa dives towards the open hatch. "ye cant stop me from killing things. destruction is my thing." Lynessa screams as she blasts a cow a hundred feet in the air with a fire bolt. she ran at full speed, blasting every animal in her path. "dinner is served" Lynessa cackled and disappeared to raid the liquor cabinet again, or rob a store. both worked.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm

James shook his head and keyed in the mike once again. " looks like its just yo and me now Adelyn, and yes youre correct hehe, dont touch the two buttons that are obviously marked DONT touch. and we are golden hehe. but now you can controll the main cannon as you see fit" James swore as he almost hit another passing vehicle a few moments later they arrived to what looked like an empty expanse of desert, he then reached up and flicked a switch causing a large entrance to open up on the desert floor.
" Im unlocking the gun now...Ill act as your spotter while we are in here"
he said driving down the ramp and into an impossibly large cavern littered with decomissioned tanks of every nation and some civilian vehicles for added fun. He eyed the cavern appreciatively remembering when he had gotten this place as a gift from the Elder Ones.
" Lets roll!" he said Flicking on the tanks floodlights and shifting into higher gear.
" enemy armor! three 'o' clock! Load A.P! Load Tracer! Fire when ready!"
He shouted over the mike...testing Adelyn, as his old memories resurfaced.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:02 pm

- with swift acknowledgement does she whip her head towards the targeted object , loading quickly and fire directly at it. smirking as she glances over at James defeating his purpose of catching her off guard. thinking back , hoping Lynessa keeps slight control as she channels her to her: hey do keep yourself a bit reserved.. we dont want to draw to much attention right now okay ? save your energy for when you want to kill this man we are after : returning her attention to James does she speak loudly- so what did you need the advancement on this tank for? - she states as she makes a slight grimmace face-
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:08 pm

Lynessa smirked. "Zippty do dah, zippty-ay, I’m gonna blow all you dirtbags away. Plenty of bullets I’m gonna spray, Zippty do dah, zippty-ay" she screamed before dissappearing and reapearing in the tank with the other two. "I can say Chimichanga in seven languages" she whispers in Adelyn's ear before blowing something to hell with the gun. "Cool! They have a baby seal exhibit! See, I told you we should have brought my club, but noooo, you didn't want to carry it in your purse!"
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:16 pm

James hit the brakes on the tank as soon as Lynessa entered.
" I have but one rule in my tank Lynessa....its either In...or Out and no bullshit about seals... now ill let this 'un slide but next time ill strap ya to the barrel and make sure Adelyn fires it a few times."
James tilted his head back, accidentaly putting it in Adelyns lap as he did so.
" now for one i noticed you failed to load the second round I ordered, but still a good shot either way, ya managed to 'Rack' em. and The Advancements on this tank were more or less for fun since I pretty much ran this tank myself once during the war after my crew got taken out."
James grinned slightly as he said this to her while looking up at her and driving the tank clean over a small car.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:28 pm

-chuckling lightly at Lynessas returnand marking Jame's response, only to turn and stifle a gasp as he layed his head back on her lap. looking down at him as her breathing hardens slightly- my appologies .. i didnt realize you gave another order.. Lynessa calm if you would ? - trying to draw her attention from James. she then starts clenching at her chest again as the runes grow heavier around her.-
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Lynessa gasped when she felt a pressure pushing down on her, somthing in this tank weighed heavy on her whole being and she could sense Adelyns fears too. something wasn't right about this tank. Adelyn do you feel that?
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:05 pm

James looked curiously at Adelyn as he noticed Their reactions to the runes.
"ladies if theres a problem with the rune ya need to lemme know so I can deactivate them for now." He brought the tank over to what seemed like the edge of a large chasm and stopped the engine.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:19 pm

-gazes down at him for a moment , smirking faintly as i adjust the controls - im fine.. how about you Lynessa. are you alright ? -looking back at her, meeting her gaze as she was there in discomfort-
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:23 pm

"i need the runes off. i feel like my body is in a damn car compacter." Lynessa whispered wrapping her arms around her torso. if this pressure didnt shut off soon she was going to poof.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:29 pm

James smirked slightly to himself as he turned the runes off.
"sorry about that ladies, they were designed to keep any demonfolk from jackin my tank, they technically shouldnt harm you short of making it really hard to think. buuut oh well" he said tilting his head back again to look at Adelyn.
" Ya done shootin or do ya want some real targets before we head back?" he said giving her a wide grin. Turning the Tanks engine on and pulling the behemoth into a tight spin that brought it to face a massive expanse of the cavern dimly lit by strange lights, lights that were exposing what seemed to be countless tanks brought back from the war.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:35 pm

you dont understand.. we both have traces of demonic and angelic blood in our vains...- gazing down at him , face redden as he leans back once more, her emotions then smooth over- either way.. what is that ahead of us.. and what do you mean by real targets James. - her body stiffening at the thought, ready to take defense at any second-
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:37 pm

Lynessa popped up. "do we get to shoot bad guys? that could be fun, and them i can make chimichangas." She practically bounced out of her seat in excitement. "im really good at destroying things." She said, grinning like a fool at the thought of destroying things.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:44 pm

James rolled his eyes at Lynessa and looked back up at Adelyn grinning.
" whats ahead of us is the proving grounds hehe, oh and i mean targets that will shoot back at us ." James grinned as he awaited their answers.
" Just gotta lemme know and i can get this party started for us"
He pulled a smoke out of his shirt pocket and pulled a lighter from the console in front of Adelyn and lit it, drawing slowly from it in anticipation.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:53 pm

-her gaze following his every move as she listens carefully what James says, meanwhile she thinks back in her mind wondering what enemies could they possibly destroy - i suppose so. i already know Lynessa wants to go ahead. so lets be on our way so we can make it back to the house by nightfall please ?- gazing out at the sky as she leans forward , looking about as well-
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:55 pm

Lynessa claps her hands and poofs from the tank. "im just gonna fight out here, hand to.... er tank hehe" she screams before dropping into a defensive crouch. "bring it ye filthy heathen scum."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:02 pm

James Chuckled at Lynessa as she threatened the soon to be possesed tanks. "good luck tryin that one Lynessa, we need a Loader to help Adelyn if she falls behind" he said to her before switching to a different channel on the mike and keying it in.
" Hey Shukie...Im at the Cavern provin grounds, Let loose the steel beasts so that I may hunt once again!" He shouted into the mike as he watched hundreds of tanks come to life and begin forming up.
" Adelyn! Load Tracer! Load H.E! Pop Smoke and Fire when youve got a target within range!"
He shouted into the open mike at her, pulling the tank into high gear and racing towards a nearby Panzer Tank.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:11 pm

-glaring at Lynessa with and amusing smile before dropping into hyper drive, loading them in one by one as she pops them off that the tanks before her, memories of the battles long ago she danced side by side with Lucifer. smiling as a tear formed and rolled down her cheek, firing with haste and anger lusturing in her chest as she loaded and continued, the memorie envading her mind as she gazed out into the field-
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Lynessa darted around tearing at the tanks with her bare hands. "i hope you can fix these cause im tearing this shit up." She screamed at James. Lynessa hopped on top of a tank and ripped the hatch open throwing fire into the cabin. "what no screaming heathens?" She cackled.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:21 pm

James grinned as he watched two tanks level their guns on Lynessa and Fire, enveloping her in a plume of dust and smoke. He thrust the controls forward and rammed into the closest tank, briefly taking control of the gun to fire it directly into the underside.
" Keep in mind the armors weakest at the sides and rear!, now I want you to aim at the Traverse ring and jam that tanks turret before firing at the next one!" he shouted into the mike pointing at the tank in question and grinning at how quickly Adelyn picked up on this.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:28 pm

-picking up on his demands does she follow just as quickly her anger and resentment rising within her as her essence then begins to glow, lighting up the small compartment brightly as another tear then rolls. she still smiling with vengeful hate as she loads the guns and fire, again and again, not caring if there are any survivors to be had. the memories growing stronger does she hear his voice long side her, turning her head , an allusion of him appearing there does she gasp and release the controls, heart thudding wildly in her chest-
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next