The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tangled up Memories Reserved

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tangled up Memories Reserved Empty Tangled up Memories Reserved

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 9:34 pm

Hamona looks at herself in the mirror in the bedroom of her apartment with tears in her eyes. Her long wavy blonde hair is covered up by her signature blue cloak that easily covers her body from sight. She looks down at her rounded plump stomach and says, "I am doing this for you little baby." A man known as Roger says as he is standing in the doorway behind her with a smile, "If you kill him, you and your baby will live. My men will not come after you. You'll both be well taken care of for the rest of your lives." She looks back at him and says looking him in the eye with pure hatred in her eyes, "I get it okay. Why are you doing this?"

He says, "Your so called lover has grown too strong for his own good. He is a threat to the owners of the organization. You're his only true weakness. He lets his guard down when he is around you; therefore you are the perfect person to kill him. While he is dying, just keep in mind that you are doing this for you and his bastard son." Roger leaves the room and Hamona prepares to kill the only man she has ever loved.

At noon she makes her way towards the park where she and her lover usually meet up when he returns from a job. It has always been crowded enough to give them cover from enemies and boss spies. At least...it used to be...before today. She sees her lover as he slowly comes to her and opens his arms wide to hug her. She runs into his arms and he holds her close. He whispers in her ear, "We are finally free to be together. I finished my last job." He grows wide-eyed as he feels something is wrong. In one swift move she stabs him deep in the back before he can do anything to stop her.

As he falls to the ground, she whispers in his ear, "I had to do this my love. They found out about the baby. The knife is coated with the drug that makes your bleed like you have been fatally wounded and then give you the appearance of death. I am sorry. When you come to, find me and we can start a new life together with our son."

She quickly moves with the crowd to leave the park and heads back to the apartment where she knew they were waiting for her. She says coming through the door, "Roger it is done. Now you said my baby and I will be left alone." He says as he has his men grab her, "Indeed I did, but I have other plans." The men knock her out with the butt of a gun and take her back to the organization's lab.

There in the lab, he erases her memory and terminates her pregnancy. He says as she sleeps, "With your lover out of the way I can have you all to myself. He chose his fate the moment he stopped being my best friend and stole you from me. You will start a life with me and I will no longer need to worry about my friend seeking revenge."

A few hours later Hamona is moved to Roger's penthouse and placed in a bed. He looks at her sleeping form with a satisfied smile thinking he has finally outsmarted his closest friend and gotten the girl of his dreams. The doctor that eased her memory and terminated her pregnancy walks in and says, "She won't question you or her new memories as long as she does not see anything that will bring back her memories of him." Roger smiles and says, "My men are burning down her apartment building as we speak. There will be nothing left for her to remember her life...with him."

A few days later in the middle of the night, Hamona wakes up her head throbbing and body feeling numb. She says through pants and winces, "Where...am I? Why does my head hurt?" Roger comes in with a bed tray full of food and says with a smile, "Good, my feeling was right. I made you some food. Are you hungry my love?" He places the tray across her lap as she looks at him. She was hungry and confused so she did eat the food he offered. Roger chuckles in his mind as he knew he won the battle and the war.

Five years later Hamona is married to Roger and living as a full time house wife. She seems to be happy with him during the day but at night in her dreams she sees visions of her with another man who gives her the most extreme feeling of passion and love. She would find herself waking up from these dreams screaming in ecstasy wanting and needing more. She looks at herself in a mirror as she had gotten out of bed alone...again. She says to her reflection in the mirror, "Another morning I wake up in need of a man and my husband is not home to for full my need. No wonder I have formed a dream man in my mind to satisfy my sexual needs. My husband is never home to do it himself." She sighs and turns on the warm water to the shower.

She pulls her nightgown off above her head and tosses it to the floor. She gets in the shower and cleans off the stress of the night before. An hour later she gets dressed in proper but comfy clothes and starts doing the house work like she does every day in this house. She hums Let Me Love You by Mario as she does the dishes, listens to talk shows as she sets the hover vacuum to vacuum the floors for her and then when everything is done she plans on what she is cooking Roger for dinner.

She sighs as she settles on roast for dinner since it is his favorite. She puts the roast and carrots in the slow cooker. She then goes to her rocking chair and picks up her latest bought novel. She relaxes in the chair rocking in rhythm, unaware that she is being watched by someone.

(Okay I will play Hamona and Roger. I am hoping you will play the assassin lover Hamona was suspposed to kill.)

Back to top Go down

Tangled up Memories Reserved Empty Re: Tangled up Memories Reserved

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sun May 13, 2012 3:51 pm

((Hum, this post will trake some thought. Give me some time. I'll have a post up soon.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Female Number of posts : 127
Location : Under a midnight sky. Where the moon is always full.
Registration date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sun May 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Tangled up Memories Reserved Anime221
Tangled up Memories Reserved 397bf708a7d0da77c06ed5719415ae15
(( Yeah yeah the pictures are a little young looking. Oh well.))
Dustin sighs as he climbs out of his bed. A new day was here, one in which work would come easy. Dusty looked at his Iphone when he sat up. ' Oh shit.' He thought to himself. How could he slept through the call. Dusty sood for then bed and slipped on his pants, slipping his guns into their holsters. Dusty hummed to himself as he looked through his shirts. Pulling out a tight one that would fit rather nicely. Dusty slipted on the shirt and once again pulled out his phone. His tumbs flew across the screen as he looked for Voldor's number. " Ah, here we are." Dusty pushed the button and held the phone to his ear.

" I called you an hour ago Mr. Smith. I have some work for you today. It should be an easy kill." Dusty gave a small mhm as he sat down and drank his coffee. " We weren't given a name, but the man lives just out of town. Forgot to pay some one after a deal, then went and killed the mans wife and son." Dusty gave another small mhm into the phone. " The only thing you'll have to get past is the mans dogs. Which should be no problem for you."

" Location?" Was the only thing Dusty said as he brushed out his brown hair and fed his seven dogs.

" 550 S 320 N Dover Creek lane. I believe you had a kill over there not to long ago." Dusty gave a small mhm into the phone. " Don't slip up on this one Smith it's a big money maker." Dusty gave another small mhm before he hung up. Dusty sighed and looked down at his trusty dogs.

" This man has dogs, eh. Well I'll just have to bring some of you alone, or all." The dogs heads shot up as they looked at their master. SOme began to place as the looked at him. Craving the tast of blood. Dusty chuckled and grabbed his other guns. Dusty headed out the door followed by all seven of his dogs. Dusty broke into a run. This location was not far from the house.

It took Dusty less then a half hour to take down this man. Dusty picked up the shells and headed out the mans door. Laughing slightly as he hurd the crunching of the mans bones under the strong jaws of his dogs. " Come." Dusty spoke in a quiet voice as he walked. All of the dogs followed as Dusty headed back to his home. His phone rang. " Hello?"

" Well done Mr. Smith, you should have tomorrow off, but we'll see. I never can get enough of those dogs of your's." The man chuckled. " They always seem to make the kills look like animal attacks." Dusty gave a small mhm." Well have nice night Smith." The man hung up just has Dusty got to his house.

Dusty sat down on his couch and placed his guns next to him. Dusty pulled off his shirt and looked at the scare for years ago. He still couldn't remember what it was from, or anything that happened before that day. Dusty's whole life was gone. But yet time and time again Dusty would dream of that girl. He had not a clue of who she was. But in his dreams he clearly loved her. Most likely just a way to get over his last break up. WHo knew. Dusty sure didn't.

(( Okay sorry if this isn't what you wanted. But I think it should work out. Maybe just have them run into each other when they are out some where. And them see that the person that each of them is looking at, is the one that has been in their dreams for years, or what not. If not. I can always change it.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 10:44 am

Hamona smiles some when her husband gets home and they have a quiet dinner together. She says as she was finishing her meal, "Roger I have been thinking. Since you will be gone for a week long trip starting tomorrow I want to spend that week in town. I get so lonely in this house by myself." Roger stops eating and looks at her. He says, "You deserve a week of pampering my sweet. You can get a hotel room and order all the room service you want." Hamona smiles and he goes back to eating.

She books her room for her to check in tomorrow at noon. She then gets ready for bed. He follows soon after her. He sees her dressed in her silk night gown and the lust in her eyes but he makes no move to ease it. Her eyes sadden and she does her best to go to sleep. In her dreams she sees the man she sees every night since she woke up five years ago. She did not know if this man was real or not but he definately helped her when Roger would not.

The next day she woke up in bed alone again. She drives into town in her blue Volvo and goes to her hotel to check in. Then she takes her bags to her room before going about the shops buying all sorts of things. She thinks, "If only the man in my dreams was real...I would be able to get some answers out him." She knew her husband was sleeping with other women while he went on trips for his job but she was too scared to leave him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 22, 2012 2:05 pm

Dusty fixed himself something to eat before showering, and getting to bed. He awoke the next morning and looked at his phone. He had a text feom his boss. Dusty sighed thinking that he wouldn't have the day off, like Valdor had said. But the only thing it siad was. Lucky little Smith, your free for the day. Dusty smiled and got up from his bed. Dusty looked through his shirts, pulling out a tight red and black tapout shirt. Dusty walked into the kitchen and had his morning coffee, and fed his dogs.

" Latter babys." He said patting all of their heads. Dusty headed out of the house and climbedinto his high ride ram truck. Dusty turned on hims music before pulling out and heading into town.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 7:50 pm

Hamona was walking by a jewelary store when a high ram truck came into her view. It made her stop in her tracks for a moment. She tries to catch a glimpse of the driver but he moved to fast. She shakes her head to clear it as she was starting to get a headache like when she she tries to remember who she was before she knew Roger five years ago. Her long wavy blonde hair swaying in the wind as she heads to her favorite resturant for lunch and sits by the window.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 22, 2012 8:34 pm

Dusty drove around the town, he wasn't quite sure of where to go. This was the first day he had gotten off in almost four years. Dusty looked around as he drove. No where catching his eye. But as he drove past a small diner he saw some one sitting at one of the tables. Dusty pulled into the parking lot and got out. Dusty walked into the diner and looked around before putting his sun glasses uptop his head.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 11:16 am

Hamona looks up at the entrance of the diner as the little chime let people know there was costumer. Her deep blue eyes lock onto the person for just a moment before they look back down at the menu in front of her. For that moment though something inside her knew that she knew that man. But she could not place him. She puts her right hand on her head as she feels her head throbbing again. She brushes her long wavy blonde hair away from her eyes just as the man was removing his sunglasses. She feels her heart skip a beat as she sees his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Wed May 23, 2012 1:22 pm

Dusty looked around as he placed his glasses ontop his head. A girl in the front of the store caught his eye. Dusty could not place a name to he face, but in his heart he knew he knew her. Dusty saw that the girl was also looking at him. Dusty got an odd look on his face as he looked at her. He knew her from some where. But... where?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 1:30 pm

Hamona could feel his eyes on her and she decided to look him in the despite the pain going through her head. Her deep blue eyes stared into his eyes as though they were asking if he knew her and if so how. The waitress broke their eye contact as she gave Hamona her usual cup of cocoa and took her order. Then the waitress was gone again. Hamona went back to looking at the man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 29, 2012 2:10 pm

Dusty felt the woman looking at him. He met her gaze for a short time. Damn it I know her for some where! Dusty just shook his head and found himself a table. The waitress walked over and asked him wht he would like. She knew him by name. Dusty clearly came here alot. " Just what I always get." Thewoman smiled and nodded.

" Right away Mr. Smith." She walked off back into the kitchen.

(( Okay i was thinking that he could have a son form a girl friend that ended up breaking up with him. But he only has the kid every other day. So when they end up getting together, or what ever. It would kinda end up getting in the way. What do you think?))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 2:19 pm

(That sounds good and a good twist.) Hamona drinks her cocoa and then takes out a hard cover notebook. She holds her throbbing head as she writes down what is happening to her. She knew this man from somewhere. She goes back to her pervious entries in the notebook that describe her dreams. She tenses up as she realizes he is excetly like the man from her dreams.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 29, 2012 2:30 pm

(( Okay. =D))

The woman broght out Dusty coffee. " Your sanwhich will be out soon." Dusty gave a small smile and a nod to the woman. Dusty looked over watching the girl as he drank his coffee. Dusty shook his head. He knew her. He knew he knew her!@ But from where. Dusty took out his phone. Dusty logged almost every moment of his life in his phone. Dusty's eyes went wide as he looked at the drawing of the woman in his dreams... I- it was her

Dusty shook his head. Neah it can't be her. Dusty shook his head. The woman placed his food down on the table with a smile then head back to the kitchen. Dusty ate as he watched the woman. If she didn't leave before he was done, he would go over and talk to her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 2:52 pm

Hamona finished writing in her notebook. Her heart pounding in her chest. The man from her dreams was real. She bites her lip. But then why did she dream of him as her lover and in her bed? Did she cheat on Roger with that man before her accident? Who knows now. All she knows right now is that her heart is fluttering like a bird. She sighs and covers her face with her hands. What was she going to do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 29, 2012 3:08 pm

Dusty finished eating and left a fifty dollar bill. Dusty whipped his mouth and walked over to the woman. Dusty looked at her. " I'm sorry, but I just have this strang feeling that I know you." Dusty sighed and sat across from the woman. " May I get your name?" Dusty asked.

This woman had been in him dreams, dreams that most people would not just have. Had he been with her before he was stabbed? He had no clue. Dusty looked at the girl across from him and waited for a name.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 3:16 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, "I have the same feeling. My name is Hamona. What's yours?" She turns her body towards him. Her wedding ring was off. This man was having the same strange I know this person feeling she was. She tucks her blonde hair behind her ear. She would let him speak a bit before she gets too excited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 29, 2012 3:24 pm

Dusty looked at her when she said he name. Dusty swollowed. He had yell that name before he know it. He had spoke that name. Dusty sho9ok his head and ran his fingers through his brownish hair. " My name is Dusty."

Dusty looked up into her eyes. they were such a deep blue. Dusty himself had very light blue eyes, but hers were... He didn't quite know how to explain it. They were amazing. Dusty sighed. " I don't know if I know you, but some thing his telling me I have." Dusty felt odd. He was not one to talk much. He had said more in the last min then in most days.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 3:34 pm

Hamona's heart skips a beat as he said his name was Dusty. She woke up calling that name in exstacy many times. She says, "I feel the same way but it could be my memory playing tricks on me." She was shocked with herself. She says, "About five years ago I was in some sort of accident and it caused me to lose my memory. I can't remember anything about the accident or before it." She could not believe she was telling him all this. Who was he to her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 29, 2012 3:41 pm

Dusty nodded. " I know what you mean." When she spoke of something happening five years ago Dusty just looked at her. " Uh... About five years ago I was stabbed almost died 18 times, but they brought me back. I can't remember anything from before that."

Dusty sighed. " You know how about we get off this topic." Dusty gave a heart melting smile. " How about we go out for a drink latter. I have some things I need to do today. I'm off work and I don't have my son today, so I need to get some things done at the store, pay some bills. Stuff like that." Dusty passed her a paper with his number and addres. " Give me a call." Dusty stood up and headed to the door.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Hamona listens to him as he spoke about what happened to him. She says, "Well I am sorry that happened to you Dusty." She blushes some as he gave her such a smile. It made her heart pound more. She looks into his light blue eyes. That light color was rare. He was something....Different. She takes the piece of paper with a smile. "Okay..." She was not use to men giving her their number. She says, "I will be sure to give you a call. But just in case you get done with your things before I call..." She writes down her number on a piece of paper and gives it to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Dusty smiled and took the number. " Will do. See you tonight Hamona, I hope." Dusty head out the door and pulled his sun glasses back down over his eyes. He walked over and got into his truck before starting it and heading odd.

Throughout the day Dusty did what need to be done, fixed up his house, went shopping, paid bills, and what not. By 8:00Pm he was done with every thing. He had still not gotten a call, but he would wait for a while longer. Dusty walked into the kitchen and fed him baloved dogs before making something for himself.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 4:19 pm

Hamona left soon after he did and headed to her laywers office. She walked in and got her laywer to draw up papers for a divorce. She signs everything and gives the laywer everything she has for proof that Roger has been cheating her. By eight pm, everything had been sent to Roger to sign. Hamona takes out her phone in her hotel room and calls Dusty. When he picks up the phone she says, "Hi Dusty, its Hamona. I am done with my errands if you still want to get that drink..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 29, 2012 4:30 pm

Dusty smiled when she called and picked up. " I sure would, where do I pick you up?" When she told him where she was Dusty smiled. " Okay I'll be there by 8:30." Dusty hung up and went to take a shower. Dusty went though his closet looking for something to wear.

" You know luke, I wish my best little helper was here." he sighed. His son Jake was good at helping him pick things out, but the boy wasn't here tonight. Dusty settled with a nice black shirt and some jeans. Both things were clean and well kept. Dusty fixed his hair and headed out to his truck. He drove to the location he was given and walked to the door, he knock lightly and waited.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 4:48 pm

When he knocked on the door, Hamona was not ready yet. She hurries and puts her shoes on. She opens the door standing before him in a silky black dress. She was wearing some red lip stick and even wearing heels. Her wavy blonde hair neatly laying upon her back and shoulders. She says, "Sorry I was about to use the straightener on my hair. I guess my usual wavy will do." She smiles at him and says, "You look great Dusty..." She walks to his car with him feeling better than she has in five years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 29, 2012 4:55 pm

Dusty smiled when she opened the door. " You look amazing." When she said he looked nice he gave one of his clasic heart melting smiles. " Thank you." Dusty walked her down to his high ride truck. He hope she wouldn't have trouble getting in. He opened the door for her and waited for her to get in before he walked over and got in the drivers seat.

" I was thinking dinner some where nice, then out to the bar. w3hat do you think?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next