The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

2 posters

Page 27 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next

Go down

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) - Page 27 Empty Re: Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 09, 2013 4:29 pm

He looked to her and then grinned..."Oh yeah.." He says as she tugged him close by his belt loop..."That's what everyones here for right." He says with a chuckle..."Sure I'm up for it."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) - Page 27 Empty Re: Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 09, 2013 4:34 pm

She narrowed her eyes, watching the red head get handsy. oh yea, there is the jealousy. shaking her head she took a few more sips. she would handle it. getting him home and jumping him would be fun as hell too.

she laughed as she slid her am around his neck , moving with him. " well definitely.also to drink and just hook up with whoever they want.. " she slid a look at the girl at the bar then back up at him. ' here withyour girlfriend or something?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 09, 2013 4:36 pm

He grinned as she slid an arm around his neck and moved with him..."Yup that's her over there.." He grinned..."I have an idea....Why do you try to make her jealous for me." He says with a chuckle could be fun."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 09, 2013 4:40 pm

She looked over before laughing as she looked up at him. " she looks like she is already there, giving me the evil eye.. now why would you want to make her jealous?" she pressed close, she was up for it, just as long as she didn't get into a fight over it. Lucky for her she didn't have a boyfriend who would pick a fight with him. " sounds like fun though. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 09, 2013 4:43 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."She is....Just not quite on the edge yet...." He grinned..."I dunno...could make for a fun night if you know what I mean." He says with a chuckle as she pressed close..."Don't worry if she gets angry she won't get you I promise." He says with a grin as he continued to move with her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 09, 2013 4:46 pm

she blushed, laughing still as she looked up at him. " living a little dangerously aren't you mister?" she teased, sliding a hand over his chest, watching his girl from the corner of her eye, just to see how jealous she was getting.*

She tensed slightly , licking her lower lip, oh something was up, she wasn't a lip reader but the two where definitely talking about something..scowling slightly she shifted a little, half listening to a guy who was attempting to hit on her. her jealousy was definitely rising though*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 09, 2013 4:48 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Yeah I guess you can say that...Shes definatly a firecracker..." He grinned as he moved his hands down her sides as they danced.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 09, 2013 4:57 pm

She laughed softly as she bit her lip , sliding her hand's over him again" oh is she now? well that actually sound's like a bit of fun love. " teased, leaning up to playfully kiss the corner of his mouth. " wonder how long it will take her to bring her little butt over here."

She hissed lightly and downed her drink. Oh that was it, she couldn't handle that. getting up she gave back the empty glass and headed his way again.*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 09, 2013 4:59 pm

He grinned as she slid her hands over him again...."Oh yeah a lot of fun for sure." He grinned as she kissed the corner of his mouth...."Well here she comes...." He says with a grin .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 09, 2013 5:02 pm

she laughed and looked over" ooers, and she looks really pissed, guess i did my job right huh ?" she teased.

she moved over to him, tugging him away from her before nipping his collar bone a little sharply . " okay i lied, don't think i candle you dancing with other women. " stupid twits they are. she blushed, good thing she didn't say that outloud.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 09, 2013 5:06 pm

He grinned...."Looks like it." He says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side as he got tugged away and she nipped his collar bone sharply..."Hmmm I see that." He says with a grin as he eyed her..."Been drinking some more huh." He grinned as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 09, 2013 5:12 pm

she smirked, glancing over at the woman. " bugga off." she watched the woman leave before lokoing up at him innocently , sliding both her arm's around his waist and pressing close. " if your asking if i am drunk the answer is no. it was just a light drink. a fruity one actually .. i like those. " she nuzzled him again, still scowling at the woman who had wandered off. " what did you two talk bout?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 09, 2013 5:15 pm

He grinned as she told the woman to go away. He grinned as he moved with her pressing close as well...."That's good." He grinned..."Well just stuff really..." He says with a chuckle as he leaned over and kissed her softly..."It was really fruity wasn't it." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 09, 2013 5:24 pm

she kissed him back, reaching up to sink her finger's into his hair and deepen the kiss before smirking and giving him an innocent look. " yeah.. tasted like watermelon and some apple .. even had an apple slice in it. nothing wrong with that .. why ?" man she wanted him, as it was, she was already claiming him as her's right in front of the other women.. a panther instinct she hadn't exactly figured out yet. " oh .. what stuff?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 09, 2013 5:30 pm

He grinned as she deepened the kiss..."Nothing can just tast it on you." He grinned as he looked to her..."Nothing important..." He says with a smirk teasing her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 09, 2013 5:35 pm

she nipped his lower lip " your gunna tell me sooner or later dear..i am that agressive about it. " she teased., moving with him still. " heh i think the guy who was talking to me is a bit peeved... i think i was ignoring him.. not really sure."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 09, 2013 5:38 pm

He grinned as he looked to her...."Might." He grinned as he cocked his head to the side as he moved with him...."I bet he was." He says with a grin as his hands moved down her sides to her ass...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 09, 2013 5:42 pm

she gasped and blushed, looking up at him , enjoying every bit of it as she nuzzled his chin." heh so did you even get her name before you let her kiss up on you ?" she rubbed against him more, slipping a hand over to his front to playfully tease him through his pants.*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 09, 2013 5:44 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Nope I don't know who she was..." He grinned as she rubbed against him and then slipped a hand down and teased him threw his pants...."Hmmmm wanna get out of here?" He says with a grin. She really had him excited
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 09, 2013 5:50 pm

she snorted" hound dog then" grinned, teasing him as she nibbled his lip again. ' sound's like a wonderful idea, think you can hold on until we get home?" arched a brow, giving him a little squeeze as she rubbed him again, extremely excited herself.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 09, 2013 5:51 pm

He smirked as he looked to her..."Oh I hope I can." He says with a groan as she gave him alittle squeeze and rubbed against him again..."Are you sure you can?" He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 09, 2013 5:57 pm

she smirked" i am not the one driving dear.. i should be fine on my own " teased. tugging him towards the door, though she would have to keep her hand's off of him just not to distract him. her hands on herself however.. was a different story. . could still tease the hell out of him just from that.*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 09, 2013 6:03 pm

He grinned..."Very true..." He grinned as she tugged him towards the door..."Alright then." he grinned as he called the carhop to bring his car around. "Hmm can't wait to get home." He grinned as he cocked his head to the side as the car came around...He opened the door for her and then headed to the other side and got in the car starting it up and taking off when she got ready.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 09, 2013 6:10 pm

she bit her lip " same here. " the entire time they waited for the car, she rubbed against him, not embarrassed at all as she nuzzled him, playfully teasing him as she rubbed him before getting into the car finally , barely getting her seat belt on as she squirmed in the chair, looking him over. " heh don't know if you can even make it home."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 09, 2013 6:13 pm

She teased the hell out of him that was damned sure...."I don't know if I can make it home either." He says as he eyed her licking his lips..."I want you...."He says with a smirk
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next