The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Slave

2 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

A New Slave - Page 12 Empty Re: A New Slave

Post by questor Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:13 am

Again both of her brothers hugged her tightly as they opened the door to the other room Jason still waited there and he looked up as they came in. He could see Jewel's eyes were red from crying and it looked as if the two brothers had questions that they wanted to ask.

"We will probably be leaving tommorow some time. He told them and Jewel. I want to be in Trent as soon as possible."

"What is it that you are going to do there?" Dyumari asked.

Jason smiled. "Going to try and arrest a man there for murder. Allan here is a witness to the man giving his Sergeant the orders." was his reply. "Ask you sister there she knows.

Dyumari knew that Gustoff was in Trent. When Jason told him to ask Jewel, he looked at her. She had said that Jason was after Gustoff for something but she had not said what.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:08 am

Walking through the door Jewel stiffened but did not get into the slave position she was feeling to weak from her emotional break down. She looked up at him as he spoke and gasped "No you promised me time with my brothers" She whispered hurt. Biting her lip she stepped forward. "You said you never lied this proves you are a lier"

She gasped at what he said next then turned to her brothers "I didn't want to upset you further, for you are stuck here" She glared at her master. "Something that some people don't seem to care about" She sighed feeling completely defeated yet again. "I will never belive another word that comes from your mouth" She paused and over dramnticaly bowed "Master" She stormed passed them all and found Apllo and sensing how upset she was followed her until she found a storage room she leaned into him and cried more.

This is why she didn't want to cry in the first place she knew that once that tears started they wouldn't stop and this was proof. She had let her guard down around her brothers, allowed herself to be hugged and feel loved by them and now they were being taken away from her. This damned country took everything from her, Ruby, her father, her freedom, had briefly given her brothers to her but now that was being taken from her.

Dyumari looked at the retreating Jewel then to Jason. "If I may" Then he continued. "Jewel has never acted like this" He rubbed his nose. "She had a hard life, when our mom died she took over the house, she never had a childhood, she lost that stage in her life, she isn't used to having to depend on someone, I am sure that she has told you that. But even this is strange for her" He paused. "When mother died she blamed herself, mother fell helping Jewel when she fell and twisted her ankle falling from a tree, Ruby was born a month early, was always small, at 15 she looked 10, never really knew why, but when mom went into labour early Jewel thinks it was her fault" Both brothers looked up at him "Guess she never told you that did she?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:05 am

Jason shook his head, "She does not open up to me as much as she does to Apllo. She also seems to take things the wrong was as well. I told her we would be here a couple days, we have been here almost a full day now, and will be here most of tommorow. As you can see that would be considered two days. I also have a feeling that she wanted to have the man that gave the orders brought to justice before he can make the lives of others more miserable or cause another family as much grief.

He excused himself and went to find Jewel. When he did he stood in the door and told her what he had her brothers. "But if you wish him to perhaps do the same to yet another family, then we can stay alot longer." he looked down at her. "I said a couple days and that is what it will be. You will have time with your brothers. I did not lie."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:33 am

Both brothers sighed. "We might know a way around that" They rubbed the backs of their necks. "She wont see it like that, she is too scared to trust any anyone. They both shook their heads. "It be our fault we had to go to that damned war and left her alone" They looked up at him as he excused himself and nodded. They looked at each other. "We are going to have to release her, you know she will only listen to us which isn't right she has to start listening to her master, like it or not she does have one, but she is more protected then if she was married.

Jewel looked up at him then stood up agerly earning herself a loud smack on the head from the stone ceiling. "What?" She pushed passed her and growled. "Of course I want him dead, I would kill him myself if you didn't own me, come to think of it I still might just to spite you" She looked up at him. "You just don't understand how would you feel facing the one that did your family so much harm and you couldn't do anything but stand there more naked then clothed with a collar around your neck belonging to someone else?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:16 pm

He shook his head, then with your permission," he said with a sarcastic tone to it, "we will leave late tommorow." he was about to turn and call Apllo to him. He turned and looked at her with a look that might kill if one could. "One day, when I find those that killed my parents, they will meet their end with my sword through their hearts."

He then called Apllo and told Jewel, come and rejoin your brothers. Spend what time you can with them and then come to the bed chambers down the hall." he left her there and he took Apllo with him as he left the house to go down into the mines themselves to inspect them, taking Alan with him.

The mines he found deplorable conditions. Even for prisoners it was a place that should have been shut down until certain things were changed. "I want an engineering team in here to get some sort of air system put in, all the way down to the bottom shafts and a way to get the fumes out of there to be disperced up here into the air. Each shaft shall h ave an area carved out for a rest area and have medical supplies stored incase of an accident. I want more timber brought in and more supports put in to keep any of those shafts from collapsing."

When he returned up from the shafts, him and Apllow were covered in dust. "These men are prisoners, but still human beings." he told Alan. There were not murders there nor rapists. Those were executed, so Jason had no problem with making conditions for the prisoners more humane. One day they would return to society. At least more would do so with changes he was making.

He finally came back up to the house and stripped out of his dirty clothes and entered the sunken tub of water which had been drained and refilled. Apllo just shook the dust from himself and laid down next to the tub. "Big fraidy cat. Scared of a little water." he chuckled and Apllo more or less sneezed showing his thoughts on it.

"What am I to do with her, eh Apllo. She is ever the angry slave girl, taking everything I say to her out of context and making it into something bad." he looked at Apllo, "Yes I know she has a right to be angry. Being made a slave and having a family member killed. But that is the way it is now and she needs to learn to accept her fate. If only mother was alive and here to explain it all to her.

Look what I have done since I bought her. Remember I did not have to do any of it. I let her testify at the trial, helped convict the killers of her sister and have them executed. The one that did not take part I helped get just a prison sentence and that I have asked to be changed. Even though it was by pure chance that her brother's are here and were prisoners, they are free and in charge of the mine. She has been treated good and only slightly punished for some infractions. It could have been a lot worse if she had belonged to another.

If another had bought her, her sister's murder would be unavenged, her brothers still prisoners and probably dead within the year. Luck is with her in me buying her and being able to do what I have. Yet she still hates me and does not trust me. So my big lovable fur ball what do you think hmmmm."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Rolling her eyes upword at his comment. “Yeah you will drive YOUR sword through them, how would you feel if that honour and right was taken from you. Or if you were taken back to your homeland in chains?” She looked up at him as he walked off with Apllo shaking his head. “And he thinks I misunderstand things and take things the right way” She muttered to herself then stalked off to find her brothers.

She found her brothers and sat with them. Marla was giving one a massage. She eyed her but sighed. She was a slave and maybe could help her a little, not that she needed help at all. She sat at her brothers feet and sighed. They smiled down at her. “You know he isnt that bad” Jewel scowled at them.

“I don’t like being touched how do I keep him happy so he doesn’t make me go naked in our home city?” Marla coughed lightly.

“If I may?” Both brothers nodded and Marla sat down near her. “There be many ways to please our masters with out them touching us. “You can suck on their member many like that. Some will hold your head when they are about to relase their seed in your mouth “
Jewel looked unconvinced so Marla continued “or you could make them cum even with a dance, or just rub them.”

After visting a bit longer and getting insight on her situation Jewel made it back to the bed chamber and then over heard her master. He was right she had to give him that. She walked in and bowed. “Master I have an idea, I still don’t like to be touched, but how about you just allow me to pleasure you, but we work up, to the, other stuff.” She paused. “Even when you have sex with he but we are on the sides is better, would that work?”

She took the cloth and started to clean his back, smiling to herself that the other man had told him that she could stab him in the back first chance she got, she wouldn’t of course not now that she found her brothers. “I do thank you for freeing my brothers, and for” She paused. “Ruby”

She rubbed his back then frowned. “Master you are much to tight, are you in pain? I am sure Marla has oils here"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:48 am

Jason nuzzeled into the big cat's fur about his neck and said. "You are a true friend, you know that." Apllo licked Jason's face in response and then he heard Jewel enter the room. Her tone of voice was more concellatory and her words were quite different then a bit before.

When she began washing his back, he knew she was probably wanting something. One did not change that fast. Her thanking him for Ruby and her brothers, that meant she had overheard him talking with Apllo and he smiled. At least she realized now that him buying her had been very advantageous to her and her family.

His muscles were tight and knotted in places. He would see if she had learned anything about releiving tight muscles. He moved to the stairs and exited the sunken tub and went to her. "You think you can ease my tight muscles?" he smiled and nodded. "As for the other, touching is a very important part of you being a pleasure slave." his voice was soft and not condemming. "You can pleasure me in other ways if you like, but I still enjoy feeling your body on my hands and close to me. Perhaps one day you will feel the same way."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:34 am

When he stood she had to keep her eyes up. The size of him scared her and she hated that. She frowned and bit her lip thinking that he was just going to laugh at her. She still had to tell him about her father, and then to try to get him to rethink parading her around naked in her home village, not that there was much left of it. She was sure most of the people were dead. She licked her lips and tried to appear strong.

She nodded “I know I can sir, I had to massage Ruby or her muscles would seize up and she wouldn’t be able to move.” She moved to the bed and opened a bag that hadnt been there before. She smiled finding the prefect oils. She motioned for him to lay down. She warmed up the oil in her hands.

Once he was laying down she would sit on his arse and rub him down. She was quiet good at this. She would find the knots and work them out. She sighed and shook her head remembering her comment. “If I may ask why is touching so important to you? We were told that most masters wouldn’t touch us just except us pleasure them.” She would listen to his answer. She knew she had to ask about her father, that she would be excepted to but she still wanted to handle things on her own.

She took a breath after his anserw then closed her eyes and spoke in a near whisper. “So I have heard that my father might still be alive, have you heard anything about that?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:03 am

Her question seemed to be valid and he had to try and think of a good way to explain it to her. "Pleasure slaves are not just chosen from those that are pleasing to the eye. They are chosen because of their inteligence as well along with other qualities. A pleasure slave is more then just a slave. She is a companion to her master. The touching of her body, arms legs, tits, back, ass and the like can sooth a master's troubled mind, especially if the pleasure slave enjoys the feel of her master's hands on her. The way she responds to his touch playing with her body is a very soothing feeling for the masters.

Sex is also an important part of the pleasure slaves life. Not only does she help satisfy her master's sexual needs, but her own and this also helps her master in many ways. But the sex and touching is only a part of it. As I said she is a companion to the master. Once she trusts her master, and he trusts her, he will confide in her many things that he would not tell others. He will often ask her advice. Talking things out between the two often helps the master determine a course of action, make a decision on important matters. She becomes a very important part of the Master's life."

When she told him of her father, he turned his head to look at her. "I know nothing about that. Only what you have told me of him. Why do you think he is still alive?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:41 am

Listening to his she sighed. “I guess I could understand that” She frowned and continued the massage leaning forward to massage his tight shoulders she gently moved his head so it was straight she he could get to his neck. “You know hand and foot massages help relive the body too” She shrugged not knowing why she said that

She doubted this man would ever trust her enough she had started all this on the wrong foot. She continued to massage him down. “How is this?” She didn’t mind this, doing this she was good at and she knew she was, all the other stuff she was not good at. She didn’t like the sex, it just hurt, she really didn’t like to be touched, made her feel dirty. She couldn’t really tell him that though.

She looked at him when he turned. “Just something the old lady said at the court house, and then my brothers, seems their deaths were ordered, guess my dad knew something about” She closed her eyes “Him, I don’t want to say his name”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:42 am

He was enjoying the massage. His muscles were begining to ease up. It had been a long time since he had one. The last was at the end of the war by one of the pleasure slaves that served the officers of the army. It was indeed a relaxing moment for him. "Feels good." he told her his body finally relaxing.

"So he was ordered killed along with your brothers, but somehow they managed to escape and your brothers are saying that he may have escaped as well." It was possible. "He was a combatian in the war as were your brothers. Gustoff betraying his country in that sense had a right to send people to kill them. But not your sister. For that he is going to pay for. Another reason we must get to him first. Should your father find him and kill him, now that the war is over, he will be charged with murder. Even though he would have the justification for it, he would have murdered someone. I have a feeling you would not want that." Again he looked back at her.

Once his muscles felt relaxed, he turned under her and patted the bed beside him. "Time to retire I think. He reached up and helped her down to the bed. "You need to get more comfortable with me touching and playing with your body. It is a natural thing between a man and a woman." He kissed her neck and shoulders. "There is nothing wrong with it."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:26 am

Smiling to herself as she felt him relax. This she could do, massages and the such she was used to. She licked her lips her hands aching slightly she was out of practice. Her fingers were cramping but she continued. She swallowed hard as he asked the questions. “Yeah he was, I was told he knew something about the betrayl but I don’t understand why my sister and me were ordered killed we knew nothing.”

As he flipped under her she swallowed then moved over. “I just don’t like being touched, guess it happens when you are not touched for 10 years, and fight in a war for many years to.” She stiffened under him with his touching. How to tell him that she saw no different between what he was doing and what was done to her sister.

She closed her eyes and shifted on the bed. “Still not used to sleeping in soft beds, guess officers get couchened beds during the war?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:07 pm

He chuckled. "No we slept like the other soldiers, in tents on cots that were not to comfortable. This was one thing I missed when I was in the military. I like my comfort now. But when it is required I can always sleep on the ground or a cot." Again he kissed her neck and shoulders.

"You will get use to being touched again. You just got to accept it and realize there is nothing wrong with it. You see that Marla has not problem with it, and she is only one of many. What ever you fear about it or think is wrong about it, you need to think of this, has it hurt you, have I hurt you when I touch you. I know that the first time is hard and hurts, but after a bit it will not be when I enter you. But the rest of it? Does it not feel good, pleasurable?"

He was trying his best to break through to her but had a feeling he was not doing a good job of it. Applo placed his masive head up on the bed facing her looking as if he was trying to tell her it was alright.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:31 pm

“Well I don’t like beds they are to soft and lumpy” She sighed and shifted how could she tell him that it was to stuffy in here, that she much rather be sleeping outside with the clean fresh air and the sounds of nature. It felt as if the walls were pushing in on her. She didn’t like being confined, but that was her life now. She had been chained in the cell and now collard and more or less trapped on his bed. If he really paid attention he would have figured it out or maybe he just didn’t care.

She missed swimming, and horseback ridding, she missed her life before this damned war. She sighed and looked to him as he spoke of Marla. “Why didn’t you pick one like Marla then, there were plenty in the cell, guess you would have paid more for them, and of course my family would be still unjustified but you have to admit it is a fair question, you barely looked at the other girls, just me the one that was chained with her hands behind her back” She looked at him then shook her head.

“I still don’t see what you do is any different then-“ She stopped short. “It still makes me feel dirty” She turned her attention to Apllo and laughed “Oh great you to?” She petted the Tiger then closed her eyes. She was exhausted but didn’t want to fall asleep before him. Just in cause he needed or wanted something she wanted to be prepared.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:00 pm

When she said she liked the out doors something came to his mind. It would help her get use to sleeping in a bed and in a room. He would have to see what he could do when he got back to the castle. When she asked him why he had not picked one like Marla he grinned.

"They did not have what you have." he told her, "A fire and strong will. Something that had been broken from them. That is not what I want. I don't want to take that from you. Perhaps one day you will see why." He turned her face to look at him, when she began to say something then ended it. This is not like what happened to your sister and I am not anything like those men."

He then let her close her eyes and draped an arm over her and pulled her close and began to drift off to sleep.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:21 am

She opened her eyes suddenly at his comments. "Hmmm the jailors made fun of me trying to scare me saying that my owner wouldn't like my fire, that it would soon be beat out of me" She looked up at him with a curious look. She looked away when she had talked about her sister. When he forced her to look at him she swallowed hard and her eyes were misty with tears, her eyes still hurt from her last cry fest though.

She shook her head. "I didn't mean that you are like them, but" She stopped short and whispered. "Its all I see, I didn't protect her I don't deserve protection now" She sighed and turned to her side but allowed herself to be drawn to him, well more like Apllo made that choice for her when he nudged her over with his nose and laid his head and paws down taking up the rest of the bed. She fell into a light sleep, she never slept heavy, well only when she was given the drugs. She sighed and placed one hand on Apllo. The cat looked at Jason and then fell asleep as well.

The night mare came when she had been asleep for only an hour or so. She wimpered and shifted in her sleep Apllo licked her face and she came awake with a start. "Oh Apllo, Ruby would want me to live my live, such as it is, but I keep having the same dream, Gustoff is attacking, not her but me, that doesn't make sense, Oh I hope this dream doesn't come true, I hear talk that if a slave allows another man to touch her, whether or not its wanted that the slave must be put on trail then put to death, I can not let that happen until I find out if father is alive, I need to find him, Oh don't look at me like that, I know he would help me, but I have already asked to much of him, to hear him say no would kill me inside" She kept whispering to the cat then closed her eyes and tried to get some sleep. She needed to be more rested, her dark circles under her eyes was proof that she wasn't getting enough sleep.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:00 pm

Jason was also there when she had her nightmare. Before Apllo raised himself up and licked her face, he was trying to whisper soothing words into her ear. He was awake when she woke up and smiled as she talked to Apllo. She seemed to have forgotten that he was there next to her, and arm drapped over her to hold her close to him.

He said nothing and made like he was asleep. Apllo gave kind of a grunt and nosed her, then laid back down along the side of the bed. Soon he fell back to sleep and in the moring after getting dressed, he sat on the bed's edge petting Apllo awaiting for Jewel to wake up. He looked at Apllo and chuckled, "Yes we will find him. Hopefully before he does something that can't be undone. I think we will find him at Jewel's village." It looked as the big cat grinned and Jason laughed and hugged the lovable tiger.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:03 pm

Jewel hadn't heard Jason, well least she didn't think she had. She fell asleep and this time slept with no more nightmares. Dreams of her homeland, the meadow behind her house, her family. She sighed in her sleep her hands tucked under her chin she looked at peace well to anyone that wasn't looking closely at her would see peace. Others would see fear and tension. She swallowed in her sleep and nuzzled the bed.

In the morning she work with a start when he sat on the bed. She listened to his words then sat up rubbing her eyes watching as he hugged his tiger. "Who are you looking for? And what would he do?" She looked at him then gasped "Do you mean my father?" She shook her head. "I suppose I should get dressed" She laid back down her eyes still shone with overtiredness she was getting a good amount of sleep just not sleeping enough or deep enough. She watched him then rubbed her stomach as it grumbled she looked at him. "So when are we leaving?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:25 pm

"Yes of course your father." he told her. "If I were him I would be wanting to kill Gustoff. That scum bag needs to die yes, but if your father does it now, it will be murder and you know what will happened to him." He rose from the edge of the bed. Yes you might want to get dressed." he told her. He gently pulled her from the bed and wrapped his arms about her from behind her.

"I think breakfast is being prepared and I think the way your stomach is sounding you need to eat something. He released her and gave her a gentle pat on her ass cheeks. "After breakfast you spend some more time with your brothers. Still have a few things to talk over with Alan.

In Jewel's village, the old woman opened the door to one of the empty houses in the village. Most had come back to the village and it was busy as it had once been. Only a few of the houses remained empty. Some of those had found other towns or cities to live in and make a living. Others had died in the war.

She opened it and entered closing it behind her and looking through the a window to make sure she had not been followed. She sat a basket of food and drink on a table and lit a single candle. "You know you should not be here. He will still try to have you killed." she spoke to a figure in the dark.

"Perhaps, but I intend on killing him for what he has done to my family. You said Jewel is a slave to some rich man. Well as soon as I deal with Gustoff, I will deal with him. I'll kill him too if I have to and take her far from here." He rose from where he had been sitting and came to the table and sat down to eat.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:27 pm

She sat up suddenly as he explained who they were going for. She brought a hand to her face. “Father will likely try to kill him, well not try he will kill him, then my father will be guilty of murder and put to death” She shook her head. She licked her lips and sighed. “Father was very protective of his girls” She looked up at him. She just had a thought, her father wasn’t gonna stand by and let her be a slave either. That was not going to end well. She was suddenly worried she belonged to Jason now even though she hated to admit it. She swallowed and bit her lip. “Yes, lets hope we get there before he does anything dangerous”

Allowing herself to be pulled up and only tensing slightly as he wrapped his arms around her. She found herself thinking that she could maybe one day like this, but she couldn’t see that happening anytime soon. She only nodded as she was told to get dressed. She rolled her eyes she didn’t like the clothes, she may as well be naked but she was grateful for the small amount of clothes that she was given to cover herself. She nodded.

“Yes sir” She muttered turning from him and putting on her dress. She sighed looking into the mirror she looked a mess. She brushed her hair wondering when that promised hair cut was going to happen. Her hair was still a mess from the war and her time in the cell. All the other slaves up for sale had been given make overs but nobody could get close enough to Jewel so she was not given anything. She had been promised by Jason but that never happened.
She turned to him and smiled. “Thank you for the time to speak to my brothers.” She needed to talk to them about her new fear about their father. She looked up at him and waited for him to lead her to breakfast, then give she would have to wait till he gave her leave so she could talk to her brothers.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:15 am

As the night before the servants brought in the food and Marla began serving things up for the other men. There was coffee, that smelled divine, along with pancakes, sausages, bacon, toast and eggs. Fresh orange juice, water, and apple cider was also available to drink.

Jason called Marla over and told her. "After Breakfast I would like you to help Jewel with her hair. A good shampoo and maybe a trim would be in order." He then turned to Jewel, "After that you and your brothers can spend some time together. We will be leaving after dinner tonight." Giving her a large platter of food and drink, he dug into his food with a gusto.

After breakfest he took Alan and went to visit the prisoners. They were now in fresh and clean clothes and had cleaned up. Though not back to full strength or filled out from their long deprivement of full rations of food, they looked better and more fit, especially after a couple of good meals and lots of rest.

He had them formed up in ranks like in the military, then he spoke to them. "You are all here because you broke some law. Some are here for a short time while others a long time. It does not matter to me what you did to get here but it does matter what you do while you are here. You are here to work in the mine, to bring up the ore. You can not do that if you are mistreated or malnurished. You have probably heard of my new rules here. You are still human beings and will be treated as such. But be assured that if you break the rules, cause problems, you will be punished. Work out your time here and return home."

He talked some more and then talked to individual prisoners here and there. The general concenus was that they were appreciative for the reforms that had been made and would be obeying the rules.

When breakfast was over, Marla touched Jewel on the shoulder and made a motion to follow her. "Your master wishes me to shampoo your hair and give you a trim." she smiled and pointed to a chair that reclined and a large basin of water and a large pitcher of water that sat on a small table. On another was sissors, shampoo, combs and brushes.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:42 pm

The smell of the coffee made Jewel inhale deeply. She never had coffee before coming here. She liked the bitter taste she felt it helped her feel less tired and more alert. She looked at all the other food that Jason gave her and with a roll of her eyes sat at his feet. She hated being degraded like this. Sitting with no back support hurt her back and made it harder to enjoy her meals but she didn’t complain, not after what he promised to do.

She drank the coffee and apple cider, she ate to her full most likely too much but after weeks of being undernurished in the cells her body craved food and was replenishing itself still. She gasped at his comment. “My Hair Sir?” She looked at Marla and smiled. “Thank you”
When they were done she took Marlas’ hand and allowed her to sit her down. “I have never had my hair washed by someone else, well other then when I was a baby of course” She said once her hair was being washed she sighed. ‘Oh this does feel good” Soon her hair was cut nicely because of the butcher job it had to be cut to just above her shoulders. Her hair had ringlets now soft curls Jewel gasped looking in the mirrors “I have forgotten about these, wonder what master will think now?”

After that she thanked Marla then went searching for her brothers. After she found them she greeted them with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She told them about Her masters plans. “My dear brothers, you know father will not stand by and watch his daughter remain a sex slave”
“Pleasure slave dear sister there be a difference” Her brothers said. Jewel rolled her eyes.
“Fine what ever, but father is going to try to take me, and then master has the right to kill him, but I don’t want to lose father, or for you to lose your status here because I ran away.” She brought her head to her hands. “What should I do?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:34 am

Both brothers didn't really know what to say. They didn't want their father to be labeled a murder and executed. But how to keep him from killing Gustoff an even Jason was something they really didn't know much what to tell her. "You are the only one that can talk to him on that. Let him know what he has done for the family and made sure Ruby's killer's were executed. You could always talk to father better then us. Calm him when he was angry about something."

"I know you don't like being a pleasure slave. But it all comes down to how do you feel about him I guess." her younger brother put in.

"Even after what he has done to avenge the killing of Ruby?" the old woman spoke up. "He seems to be a man of honor and well respected. He did not have to do what he did. They were after all Kardovian soldiers and he had been a captain in the army. I think most would not have cared what had happened.

He looked up at the old woman as he took a sip of wine a frown on his face. "Jewel is not a slave. I don't care what law says she is. But for what he did I may not kill him.....only if I really have to." his tone of voice was a bit more complacent. He could not see his daughter as a pleasure slave. He would have to think of a way to spirit her off to a place of safety.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:29 pm

Jewel looked up at them and smiled foundly they were right, she had a special spot in her dads hart. Could be that she had taken care of them all after her mom died. She had cooked all the meals, mended the clothes, had given her father a massage almost every night. He was always in so much pain. She never really could do anything that could make him mad at her. She looked up at her brothers foundly.

"It helped that you two always help me out of the mischief that I found myself in" She shuddered. "No I don't like being a slave, I don't like being touched, I mean why do I deserve it, plus I want one day what mother and father had, love, a pleasure slave never gets that. I will never be able to hold a baby in my arms, never be able to be anything but some ones property.

She sighed "But Master doesn't deserve to die" She rubbed her temples. "If I go with Master Father will think he failed, but if I run with master you two will suffer" She licked her lips and sighed. "Tell me more about you two, I have missed you"

((Sorry its not that great had dental work done today so a bit out of it))

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Both of them began telling her what had happened to them since they had left home because of the war. Both had stayed together to watch each other's back. They had fought in one unit then another, each time the unit was so badly hit that the few that survived were assorbed into other units.

They never really made any friends since they seemed not to live long enough. How they had found their father and hooked up with him for a while in a band of gurella fighters. Then again told her of how they had left their father with two other men, one who looked a lot like their father. They were captured a short time later and sent to the mines. They heard that the war ended and that they had lost.

"Really nothing else to tell expect life here was hell till the Captain arrived and changed that. All that matters now is that we are all alive and if father is he needs to know about it. If you see him, find him tell him we are well and why. You should be able to talk some sense into him."

The hours flew by and soon it was dinner time and that passed as well and it was now time for them to leave.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum