The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Slave

2 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

A New Slave - Page 16 Empty Re: A New Slave

Post by questor Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:56 am

Jason ran his hands up and down her body and kissed her shoulders and neck. "They will notify me when we need to go." he hoped that it would be soon so he could make sure that Gustoff got what he deserved. With him out of the way there would be need for someone to take his place. Jason knew the perfect man for the job. People knew him, probably respected him and he had a love for the people. Of course it would have to be approved by the Prime Minister and his cabinet. But he had a feeling that his nomination would be accepted.

"You just relax and rest some more. Once she was clean of the dirt and grime of the road and from what had happened at the village he helped her out and to his bed chamber. There he put her up on the bed and patted her ass. "When you are well enough we will continue your lessons. But for now you need to heal." Covering her he left to see after his two wards. He found them enjoying exploring their rooms and looking out at the castle from their balconies. Apollo had plunked himself down in the center room. "Two more friends eh my big friend." he knelt and petted the masive head. "You have alot of new friends to give you love and attention and to play with. Be gentle with the little ones." The big cat yawned and seemed to smile.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:06 pm

Jewel was so tempted to lay against Jason. To get the memories of that man off of her. How could she explain that she still smelled him. She touched her face lightly and winced. She fought against the need to get comfort from him. She couldn't explain it but she just couldn't help but have the sinking fear that he was still going to punish her for the attack, she had disobeyed him and went out and got herself attacked so she wasn't able to service him.

As he washed her she allowed her body to slightly relax but she was still very tender and sore. She listened to his answer and nodded. "I just hope they get it over with soon, the wait might be my undoing"

Once on the bed she prepared herself to have him lay beside her but he didn't. She turned to him when he mentioned her training she was slightly shocked but did her best to hide it. "Yes Master" she said in a soft voice. When he walked out she wanted Apollo but it seemed like he was with the little kids. She sighed and fell asleep but didn't sleep for long. She awoke with a blood curlting scream punching and kicking at a invisible force. "Get off" She kept screaming. Then "Master he is going to kill me" She had rolled off the bed and had gotten under it and was curled into a small ball and was shaking like a leaf.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:55 pm

It was Apollo who's keen hearing heard her scream and growled angry and rose making for the door at a trot. Jason told the children to stay there and then followed. When the two reached his bed chamber Jewel was no where to be seen. But Apollo sniffed her out and after looking around to make sure there was no danger, plunked him self down by the bed and looked at her under it.

Jason knelt and looked under the bed and sighed. "Come on out Jewel. It is alright. There is no one else here." He drew her out and placed her up on the bed again. Apollo licked her face and nudged her with his head. Since there was no one else in the room he figured she had a nightmare again. He was hopping those were over with.

"I am going to tuck in the children and be right back. Apollo here will keep you company won't you old boy." Apollo jumped up on the bed and laid down next to Jewel. Jason then went back to the children's rooms and tucked them both in and kissed them on the forehead. "Tommorow we go shopping for some things." he told them. Then it was back to his rooms and he took off his robe and laid down on the bed. Apollo got off the bed and laid on the rug next to it by Jewel. "Now I am here." he told her and pulled her naked body close to his.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:15 pm

Jewel was panting but heard Apollo she relaxed slightly and smiled at him. She crawled to Jason and wrapped her arms around him. She petted Apollo and when he left she cuddled into him. "Oh Apollo I traded one type of nightmare for another" She wept into the big cats fur then when he returned she tried to get the evidence of her crying from her face.

She kept her face from him. "Sorry about that master, I just had a bad dream" She wasn't about to admit to the nightmares. Or the fact that she was still fearful of the court preceddngs that were to come. She snuggled into him and closed her eyes. Her body still trembled she sighed and tired to relax.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:04 pm

He held her there his naked body against hers. He smiled as she snuggled into him and he moved a hand over her body, her legs and stomach. "These will pass as the others." he told her. But only time would tell on that. "Now try and get some sleep. We will be taking the children shopping tommorow for a number of things. You will be helping Rachel pick out things."

Thinking of the two children, he knew that the castle would now take on a different air. He could see the joy in the Head of the Servant's eyes when she saw them. Having children about seemed to be something the servants enjoyed. He remembered when he was growing up how it was. Sometimes they would play games with him or just sit and talk with him.

Also it would be good for Jewel he thought to have them there. They knew her and she them. It would be an intresting time.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:57 pm

Jewel nodded. "Sweet Rachael will be so happy" She smiled "Thinks she would like some dresses, but master can you teach her the bow and arrow and other defense movements I don't want her to be helpless ever" She closed her eyes and was soon fast asleep actually sleeping through the night.

She woke in the morning she wasn't sure if he was there but she was cold she got up and put more wood on the fire to bring it to life. She brought a cloth from the bucket of hot water. She whipped her face and changed her gowns then feeling hungry and still cold she went to the window. seeing that it was still dark she climbed back into bed and got deeper into the blankets too cold to leave. She turned over in the bed to see if Jason was still there.

Feeling a nudge she turned and saw Apollo there she smiled and patted the bed the tiger jumped up and Jewel had no choice but to move slightly to give him room but she was quickly warmed up and fell into a light sleep. Her body finally getting the chance it needed to heal
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:46 pm

Jason had rolled over on his other side during the night.  Her movements woke him and he watched her move about the room.  Soon Apollo was up on the bed and laying down on the edge of the bed.  When she climbed back into bed he moved back over and pulled her to him.  "That big cat loves the bed I think."  he whispered.  He reached over and petted Apollo.  

He then noticed her breathing and knew she was asleep.  "Guess you make her feel warm and safe."  he chuckled.  He got himself comfortable again and fell asleep again himself.

It was just getting light when he woke up again to the presence of two little ones jumping up on the bed, trying to wake Jewel and him up. It seemed the two were excited about the day ahead and wanted to get it started. Jason laughed and hugged the two of them. "You two go get dressed and we will come get you for breakfast. The two hugged Jewel and then bounced off the bed calling to Apollo.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:01 pm

Sleeping soundly this time with no more nightmares she slept for the next couple hours soundly barely moving. When the kids jumped on their bed she woke with a start but then laughed seeing the kids. "Hmmm some kids are excited about something" She said then laughed as they raced out with Apollo following after them.

She turned to him. "Master again I am sorry about last night I had a dream that I was back with, you know who and..." She trailed off not wanting him to know that she had a nightmare about being executed. She got up and looked at herself in the mirror. "Oh dear what if people thought you did this to me?"

She turned to him upset. "Also is this dress appropriate, and where are my ridding boots, figured they would be good for walking" She was rambling and clearly nervous about going out in public looking how she looked.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:53 pm

"Do not worry about it. You have been through a lot." he told her. As to when she asked about what if people thought he had beaten her, "They will think what they will no matter what. As for your clothing, I think your normal garment will do. I do like looking at you in it you know." he patted her ass and gave her ass cheeks a squeeze. "But the riding boots can be added to your clothing." he smiled. "We will be taking the small carriage into the city." he chuckled, "I don't think the people would like having Apollo wandering the streets."

He got dressed and then went to see if the children were dressed and ready. The serveants had already laid out their clothes and made sure they had washed and dressed themselves. "First we will take the carriage into the city and then got to a place that serves the most delicious pancakes I have ever tasted, with plenty of maple syurp and butter." Oh how their faces lit up. He then took them back to the bedchamber where Jewel was.

Apollo followed them and when they reached the bedchamber went to the door leading to the balcony and stairs. Jason opened the door and the big cat went out to hunt and do whet he had to do.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:18 pm

She nodded to his words. She had been through a lot. And she really didn't know why she cared if people thought he beat her, it would be his right no one would think less of him, but it was more then that he was going to be sending her to her death soon so why did it really matter.

She sighed as he left her. She finished getting ready petting Apollo "Guess you are not coming with us, you have fun with your hunting though okay?" She kissed him on the nose then laughed as he responded by licking her from chin to forehead.

When he came back she stood and went to him. "I guess its time for you to put a rope around my collar?" She clenched her jaw clearing showing her distain for the idea.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:57 pm

"I have not used the leash since you got here so why should I start now." he told her. He guided them all out of the room and down the stairs and out to the carriage. Nickie and Rachel seemed to bounce along as they ran to it and climbed in. They were indeed excited. They were going into a big city where they had never been before and shopping, after a breakfest in a restruant.

Soon they were on their way and their faces were at the carriage windows looking out at everything. The ships in the harbor, the people everywhere, the sounds and sights that they had never experienced before. They reached the restraunt and he helped them out of the carriage and then Jewel. "You will sit with us." he told her. That way she was not on the floor. The children had no real idea of what a slave was and he did not want them seeing her sitting on the floor while they sat in chairs. There would have to be some changes made since they were his wards now.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:47 pm

"You also haven't taken me out in public in your town." She said softly. She couldn't help but laugh and the two little kids enjoyment and let herself get lost in it as well. She pointed out things, and named things that they saw. Explaining what she knew and deferring what she didn't to him.

When they got out she couldn't help but show her surprise at his comment but nodded. "Alright" She said. She assumed it was to protect the children and she admired that in him. No young child should know the adult world at such a young age.

She ate hungrily and made sure the kids ate to their fill as well. She turned to Jason and lightly touched his hand. "What would you like to do after breakfast" She then mouthed the would Sir.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:25 am

"We go shopping." He told her. The first stop after breakfast was to get Rachel some clothes. There were several shops that they went to, Jason wanted nice dresses for those special times but more strudy clothing for every day use. He figured that the two would be playing hard and the clothes needed to be tough. Though it was not normal and they had to be made, he had riding and hunting leathers made for her. For most of it he let Jewel pick out the clothing for her.

Next came Nickie. Plenty of shirts and pants and sturdy shoes, and some nice suits for the special occasions. He made sure he had his hunting leathers as well. Then came the toys. Oh how the two loved that shop. Their eyes were as big as dinner plates as they walked in and then in a second they were running to look and play with the toys. The store owner smiled and looked at Jason. "What ever they bring up we will be buying." The owner smiled even more that glint in his eyes of having a very good day.

After the carriage was loaded with clothes and toys, to include the top, it was time to go look at weapons. There was a place that had such things for children, mainly boys though. But that did not stop Jason. Two small bows, quivers of arrows, practice swords and real swords. Each was measured and weighed to be in balance with the children. Rachel looked at Jason and Jewel when she to was getting these. Girls really were never taught these things unless they were out on farms and the like.

Then it was back to the castle, where the children helped the servents take things up to their rooms. "Now the hard part will be to pay attention to toutors that will teach them the things they will need in life." he told Jewel.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:08 pm

While they were shopping Jewel loved picking out outfits for the little girl, Rachael was in awe about what she was getting. "Never before I have I had so much" Jewel smiled "Jason is a good man" She looked over to him and smiled. There were whispers and such but Jewel did her best to ignore them.

She helped them picking out toys, not that she ever had much time for them. She grinned about the excitement in their eyes. She knew they had never had anything like this before. She encouraged them not to be shy but to get what they wanted. Rachael even picked out a doll to send to her best friend, the one looking after her cat.

She helped Rachael pick out bows and arrows talking about the prefect ones. She fingered one that was just her size sadly turning away from it. Rachael and Nicky both caught it and pointed it out to Jason.

When they got home and alone Jewel kept her head low. "I am sure they will be good students, they will have you, one of the best teachers in the land"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:47 pm

During the shoping there was alot of whispering going on about the beating Jewel had gotten and wondered why Jason had done it. Before Jason could say anything Rachel spoke up. "Jason didn't do that. He is a good man. The Bad Man that wanted to enslave us beat her and Jason beat him to a bloody pulp." This even shocked the people that had been whispering. Then Nicki spoke up. "Yeah and the Bad Man he is going to have his head chopped off."

Jason smiled and chuckled. The two were straight forward and no nonsence about it. He hopped that when they grew up that they would keep those qualities. When Jewel said he was the best teacher, he shook his head. "Only in a few things. They will need book learning, math, reading and writing and history. As for teaching the bow." he went to a closet in the entrance room of the castle and took out a bow and quiver of arrows. "I believe these were yours. The old woman gave them to me, saying she found them near your home. Also I think you will be teaching them the use of this." He pulled out a dagger, "She said that this was yours as well." he put them back into the closet along with the children's bows and arrows and swords.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:00 am

Jewel hadn't really been aware of the talkings she was too busy trying make sure kids had everything that they would need. But once they were home she heard the kids retelling the story and had to smile. "Such good kids" The both hugged her then were off again.

She turned to him windering were this was going. She followed him to the closet and cocked her head to the side. She gasped as he took out her bow. She fingered it and then as he took out the Dagger she fell to her knees weeping. It was her father's. The one that she had thought was dead but was alive. She swallowed hard and stood and whipped her face. "Thank you Master" She smiled. She cleaned up her face and bowed to him.

"Thank you Master" She looked around. "What shall we do now?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:25 am

Jason knew what he was wanting to do. But Jewel was still sore and rusised from the beating. "We will see." he told her as he placed a hand on her ass cheeks, under her slave garment. He moved his hand over it and gave each cheek a squeeze. He then took her up the stairs and past the room of the children where they were putting things away and having fun.

The head of the seraents, Marlina seemed to have taken charge of Rachel, to make sure she was taken care of. One of the younger male servants Sam put himself at the service of Nicki. The two were there with the children. "Now I have to still contact the university to see about the proper tutors, but you can start them on their lessons with the bow tommorow." Once in his bed chamber he moved behind her and pulled her against him. "I know you are probably hurting but...." he undid her slave garment and let it fall to the ground as he moved his hands to her tits and squeezed them. "Think you are up to it?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:58 am

Jewel knew what he wanted she was in a lot of pain but she would service him. Maybe it would make the court proceedings quicker. She swallowed and wiggled her ass against his hand as he squeezed them. She smiled at the children. She knew that no matter what happened to her they would be taken care of.

She gasped as he told her that she was going to teach the kids their bow and arrow she stopped and looked at him. "But I am a slave and you are going to allow me near weapons?" She bite her lip. This man trusted her. She sighed her shoulders slumping. She swallowed and then walked more into the chamber.

She turned to him. "I am at your service Master" She said softly. Slipping down on to the floor in the slave postion. Her back was straight her chest puffed out to him. Her black and blue arms resting on her legs. Her breathing was swallow like she was trying to calm herself and please him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:03 pm

"I know you are." he said, "But are you up to it?" He pulled her back up to her feet and turned her around so her back was to him and pulled her to him. His hands found her large tits again and squeezed them. "As for you using weapons, I told you before what i was going to do. As long as the Master allows it, the slave can handle or use them. Though it is not usuallly done.

He pressed bup against her ass letting her feel the hard cock in his pants. "I have shown you how one can get pleasure from here, " he moved a hand down to her pussy. "Now you still need to feel it up in your lovely ass." He had waited along time to get her ready for it. But was she up to it. "But are you up to it."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:47 am

As she was pulled up she cocked her head to the side. Why was he raising her from her position was she that bad? She kept silent though. She winced only slightly as he moved behind her and cupped her breasts. She nodded to his words. "I have missed by bow, and my father's dagger should probably be returned to him. I only took it since I thought I was the only one in my family left"

She wiggled her ass to his cock. "I can handle it" She paused "Master"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:01 am

Jason would see if she could handle it. If not he would have to stop and wait a few days more. He slowly moved her over to the bed and then stripped off his clothes and again put his arms around her, taking her tits in his hands and squeezing them a bit harder and pressing his hard cock against her ass cheeks. He was going to show her and get her use to having his cock up in her ass. Later there would be other things he would show her.

After a few minutes he had her get up on the bed and he joined her there. He helped her to a sitting position with her back against the back board of the bed. Spreading her legs he rubbed her pussy for a bit before slipping a finger with in and moving it in and out of her. As he fingered her pussy he kissed and suckled on her large tits as he squeezed them one then the other.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:17 pm

Jewel was unsure that sure was ready. But if Rachael was to be believed and she doubted the little one knew how to lie then Jason stopped her attacker. He hadn't publicly beat her yet which would be his right. Could he really be one of the few good ones? She had been told that pleasure slaves were treated better. She never believed it but maybe they were all right.

She whimpered slightly as he put his hands on her tits. She could feel his hardening cock against her ass and tried to relax herself to prepare herself for him. She allowed herself to be put into position and then watched him. She tried to calm her breathing as he began to finger her. She licked her lips and watched him as he worked her over.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:22 pm

Jason loved squeezing and playing with her large tits. He continued to do so as he removed his finger from her pussy and opened a drawer to one of the small tables by the bed. He withdrew an item that looked like a mans erect cock but was made of soft leather and was packed with cotton. This he moved to her pussy and moved it's head back and forth over the lips of her pussy before he slowly began sliding it up in side her. Once it was up in her pussy there were leather ties on it that went around the upper thighs, that would keep the fake cock up in her pussy.

"Now I have both my hands free to enjoy your lovely tits." he told her with a smile. "How does it feel?" he asked her. After a bit he moves her down onto the bed and helps her in to a kneeling position with her hands on the bed as well. Again from the drawer he removes a jar with a sav in it and he moves down to her ass and spreads her ass cheeks. Slowly he begins to apply the save to her anal opening and then slowly inserts a finger up into her ass and begins working the save up in side her. "This will help. It will make it easier for my cock to slide up into your ass.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:08 pm

Jewel was still nervous but tried to hide it. She smiled through the discomfort and moaned at the appropriate time. She whimpered as he pulled out his fingers. Her eyes widening at the sight of the fake cock. She swallowed and chewed her lip as it came towards her. She had to grasp his shoulders as he insterted it into her pussy. She blinked trying to get used to it.

She nodded "It feels different sir" She said softly. She then got onto the position that he pushed her into and was relived that she wouldn't have to look at him for this. She knew her part though and bucked her ass backwards to help him. She nodded. "Alright master" she repliled softly. This was different then the other man was trying to do to her. But she still didn't fully understand why he was doing this.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:30 am

Once he was finished lubing her ass he reached over and squeezed her dangling tits. "The fake cock in your pussy will also help." he patted her ass cheeks as he moved behind her. He positioned himself behind her and between her legs. Then he spread her ass cheeks and moved his hard cock up to her anal opening.

He took it slow and easy. He pressed the head of his cock up against her anal opening and pushed, until he began entering her ass. "Just try to relax and don't tighten up. I want you to enjoy the experience." He hoped the fake cock would help out as well.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum