The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed - Page 23 Empty Re: The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 11:38 am

Celifer was dragged out of the castle. She was glad of her choice of punishment. She did not think that death would easy any of their pain. "I do not know if he will learn his lesson or not. But I wanted to give him hope and the benefit of the doubt. But unlike your curse before him, he will age and die just like a normal man. So if he cannot earn someone's love before his death, he will not know peace. And that will be his own doing. All I have done is give him the option to make life better for himself." She held his hand.

Back to top Go down

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed - Page 23 Empty Re: The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Post by LadyRaven Tue May 13, 2014 7:56 am

Kaimar nodded in understanding, feeling that she had indeed made the right choice. "As always." He said to her lovingly, "You outdo me in everything, especially your mercy and forgiveness."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 11:41 am

Ella looks at him with a smile and kisses him deeply before looking up at him. "I am no better than you my love. I am still very angry. I will just find a different outlet for my rage." She smiles some. "If you have not noticed, I do get mad sometimes. No one is perfect." She strokes his chest. "Come on we better find something to do or I might change my mind."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu May 15, 2014 5:23 am

Kaimar swept Ella into his arms and shook his head quickly, "Even when you are angry, you are still perfection." He told her before kissing her lovingly. What could he find for them to do before she changed her mind? Well, he did have some ideas, finishing their seclusion for a start, but she was still recovering from the attack....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 1:10 pm

Ella kisses Kaimar back softly before wrapping her arms around him. She knew that he wanted to go back to what they were doing before they were interrupted. But she was still very sore. Healing magic did not take away everything. She says to him, "I am sure we can think of something to do." She made waves of pleasure come out of her hands as she runs her hands down his back. She wanted him to be happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed May 21, 2014 12:35 pm

Kaimar shuddered with pleasure at her touch and he instantly felt a deep lust her magic created, but as pleasurable and lustful as it was, he much preferred the real thing. He took her hands in his and kissed them. "You needn't do that." He told her, "You don't need to use magic to pleasure me, my love. You need only walk by me and smile." He leaned in and kissed her forehead tenderly. He knew now she was still very much out of sorts and in pain, so he wouldn't push it. He would be content simply holding her like this....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 7:35 pm

Ella looks at him a moment and smiles as she was happy to have in her life. She kisses him softly and says, "So we will do that. But I would like to get off my feet for a while." She walked to their chambers and took off her clothes. She was not doing this to tease him. It was just that she was feeling like she had bugs crawling all over her under her skin. It was a side effect of the healing spell she used. The more she used it, the more she would be made aware of her limits. She gets into bed and lays on her side rubbing her stomach softly. She says softly to the babies, "You two are loved and wanted. Don't get in the rush to come be with us. Take your time and come when you are ready."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 1:00 pm

Ella looks at him a moment and smiles as she was happy to have in her life. She kisses him softly and says, "So we will do that. But I would like to get off my feet for a while." She walked to their chambers and took off her clothes. She was not doing this to tease him. It was just that she was feeling like she had bugs crawling all over her under her skin. It was a side effect of the healing spell she used. The more she used it, the more she would be made aware of her limits. She gets into bed and lays on her side rubbing her stomach softly. She says softly to the babies, "You two are loved and wanted. Don't get in the rush to come be with us. Take your time and come when you are ready."

The months of Ella's pregnancy went by in a flash. She end up having a little boy and a little girl. She named the little boy Calcifer just like she said she would because of the true meaning. She named of the little girl Rosie just that she had promised her husband that she would. Tonight was the night of the coronation in their welcoming of the public to meet the new additions to the Royal family. Ella was rushing around making sure everything was perfect for her little ones. Plenty of food for their guests. And plenty of room for the celebration. It was also going to be the first time that all the nobles and the public were going to see the inside of the castle since the curse. That made her little nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23