The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 20 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:30 pm

Rhama nodded in agreement, though he doubted very much he would make it back alive.  He nodded to Hexes and they went to a darkened window.  In a blink, both disappeared.  Alex then stepped forward to support Raven and she smiled at her daughter in law.  "Stay strong."  She told Raven, "Stay strong for Rhama."  She tried to smile, but she too was worried.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 20 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:11 pm

Raven watched as they both disappeared. She knew what her husband was thinking does she faked a smile anyway. She need to be strong.

Several months pass and Alex could not pick up anything as to where God might be for the two of them. There were demon attacks everyday and angel attacks. Raven had to give up on school in order to protect everyone. And Yuki got bigger everyday. She clearly has a a gift for putting people at ease. But that could not help Raven feeling better about her husband being gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:25 pm

The next months were spent without rest almost as Rhama hunted through the worlds with Hexes, trying to find the elusive angel that called himself God.  Despite help from Alex and Raven's strength and resolve, they still couldn't find the one they were looking for.  The attacks were getting worse and were beginning to happen in plain view of the public.  That alone was causing more chaos than the war itself!

Realising they had to change their tact, Rhama and Hexes split up a little and began to search individually.  Twice the ground was covered and twice the people they spoke to, but still, for months, there was nothing.  The only thing that kept Rhama going now was the images of Yuki he stole from Raven as he slept.  She was growing by the day and he was missing all of it.  At only three months, she had got up and walked.  By six months, she was self feeding and clean.  By the year's end, she was more a toddler than a baby anymore and he'd missed it all.  The final straw was watching Raven's memory of Yuki's first birthday.

His resolve ever deepening, Rhama stepped up his effort once more and eventually, it paid off.  Rumours of an angel hiding in the space between the worlds ensured he went there immediately and without Hexes as he was busy elsewhere.  Finally, he came face to face with God and he dropped his blade at he angel's feet.  "You are a hard one to find."  He said angrily.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:43 pm

The angel that called himself God looked at him unsure what to say at first. "That is for a very good reason. I did not want to be found. I know why you are here and I am sorry you had to come all this way. But I cannot undo what is meant to come. And it's time for all my children to clean up their own mess. In order to have light there must be a few years of darkness. That is the way." He looked down on to him. "You shall bring darkness but you also bring the light back. That was always you and Raven destiny. You just prolonged it before."

In one swift move, he returned him and his father back to their family. He says to him in his head, "6 years is what you will have before the darkness sets in and then neither of you will have a choice. So enjoy the time you have."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:55 pm

Rhama growled in his throat as he felt himself being thrown back.  He clapped his hands, distorting the transition and landed back at God's feet.  "I wasn't done."  He said sharply, "I never even got started."  He reached out and took the old angel by the elbow.  "And you throw me a second time, I swear I'll take your whole arm with me.  Now you're gonna listen to someone for a change before making your mind up what should and shouldn't happen.  Your beloved children have no intention of cleaning up their mess.  They intend nothing but war and suffering in Heaven, on Earth and in Hell.  innocent people are dying because of them and you're nowhere to be found.  You made them, just like you made humans and demons.  And yet, you would see them destroy everything just because they can?"  he shook his head, "I don't care what happens to me, but I do care what happens to the people I love.  God, I don't believe that you could live with the suffering and slaughter of those that have followed and trusted you their entire lives.  You are supposed to be kind and loving, forgiving of your people and yet, you have forsaken them.  What will it take to stop this war?  What will it take to keep my family safe from all of this?".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:08 pm

The angel looked at him sadly. He says, "What you say is true. I don't like this kind of violence. But your family are in a way tools of the destruction and the salvation of this world. You will always have to fight. You of all people should know that. I don't agree with it from time to time but it is the reason I need you or made it possible for you to be made. I will make you a deal. I will stop the apocalyptic war. But you must become the new king of Hell. Who better to control the relation between angels and demons than someone who is both."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:18 pm

Rhama felt his heart burst through his ribs in agony and he looked down.  If he became the King of Hell, he would never be able to see Raven again, it would be the condition of her angelic blood.  He would never again see his wife, or his daughter as she was more angel than demon.  Only Hexes would be able to come and go as he pleased.  "And Raven and Yuki?"  He asked, "Will you spare them the torments of hell and war?"....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:34 pm

The angel looks at him and nods. "Yes they will be spared of all pain and war." Raven could hear what was going on through the link. She yells in his head, "Don't you dare do it. It is not fair to us!" Tears were streaming down her face. He was going to leave her. She says to him, "Stay with me. Stay with us."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:38 pm

Rhama battled back the tears as he heard Raven screaming in his head.  "They will be safe."  He said, "Promise me they and my family will always be safe."  If God agreed, then he would take the deal, despite Raven's screaming.  He was doing this for her.  His sacrifice meant she could live and be free and Yuki could grow up knowing nothing of the violence and hatred of war.  His parents could restart their family in peace and Raven's parents could finally make peace with each other.  But not only that, in giving himself to Hell, he was saving the countless lives that he angels would have taken and showing them what true sacrifice for another was about.  They were selfish, Rhama was not.  As promised, he would show them the truth of what they were and what they were doing and he could feel them beginning to fight to stop him doing the right thing....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:07 pm

Raven screamed at him in his head. She didn't want to raise Yuki without him. She of all people knew what is like to grow up without a father. The angel agreed and shook his hand. To seal the deal so to speak he was given a weapon of ultimate power over the demons.

For 6 years Yuki and Raven live on the earth. Missing Rhama. They were trying to find a way for them to live in hell with him. But eventually they find a way. Ravens holds Yuki as she walks through hell trying to find him.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:33 pm

Rhama shut his eyes tight as he shook God's hand.  It was done.  The war was finished in that moment and Rhama opened his eyes again to find himself back in Hell with the Demon Blade.  He took his place and closed his eyes as order befell Hell, Earth and Heaven.  His only solace then, knowing that his family was safe and as long as he kept to his bargain with God, they would remain so.  That in mind, he sealed the portals, stopping any demon from leaving Hell and vice versa.  Only those condemned would enter his gates now and he would do what was demanded of him.  And for six years, he did just that.

Though Rhama could never truly become the demon he once was, he made an excellent job of being the King.  The tormented souls sent to him were dealt with as they had always been dealt with and on the rare occasion that a fallen angel came to his gates, he revelled in making them suffer more than any.  It had been them that had led him to his destiny and he made sure they paid for eternity for it.  The years began to pass and Rhama began to let go of his memory.  To him, Raven would move on and find someone that could never be taken from her like that.  Someone that would love and understand her and Yuki without prejudice or malice.  That became his comfort as he returned to his bedslaves and they returned to him.

And then one day, Rhama received a message fro one of his lower demons.  There was an angel in hell.  A woman with a child at her side.  At first, Rhama laughed, thinking the demon insane, but it didn't take long for that thought to die and another to take its place.  An angel had infiltrated hell with a child.  No matter the cause, such an act was tantamount to treason.  With his trusted Demon Blade at his hip, he stormed from his palace and began making his way to where the woman and child had been sighted.  It never once entered his mind that it could be his wife and daughter.  To him, they were a memory lost now in dream......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:50 pm

Raven looks at the creature that once had been her husband. Yuki gets down sending him images of her in his head. "Daddy it's me. I am part demon remember." She hugs his legs and sends her healing pulse through his body repairing his memory. Raven however was pissed off. She says, "You are in so much trouble." Yuki says laughing, "Daddys in trouble!" Yuki goes chasing after hell hounds. While Raven gets ready to beat him to death.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:59 pm

Rhama stood back as he saw two very familiar faces coming towards him.  He shook his head, not believing it.  "You can't be here."  He said, but before he could do anything, Yuki was around his legs, sending her healing gifts through him, but instead of being a happy occasion, Rhama was not only furious, he was scared.  "You can't be here!"  He said again, "I sealed the portals.  That was the deal!  You were supposed to be kept safe!  You were supposed to kept away from Hell!"  he backed up a step, praying that no other demons could see them right now, for he truly feared for them both.  He saw no-one and quickly moved forward again, "Raven, you need to leave here.  If another demon finds you, he could kill you.  He could kill Yuki!  What were you thinking?  Do you want your nightmare to become real?  Do you really want Yuki to play in the blood of the tormented?  Raven, why?"......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:12 pm

Raven wacks him across the head. "The deal was to stop the war you become the king of hell. But you also made it where no demon can hurt us. As long as you remain in hell you don't break the deal. And hun don't tell us what to do. Yuki has made up her mind and so have I." She kicks him in the nuts. "Now I am going to kick your ass for cheating on me and our family." She punches him without mercy until she can't move her arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:18 pm

Rhama protected himself as best he could from Raven's fury, but the kick in the nuts was a step too far in his book.  He grabbed at her fist as she swung for him again and raised his own.  Though every fibre of his demon self said to strike her down, he couldn't bring himself to do it.  Instead, he kept tight hold of her fist and blocked her from hitting him anymore.  "The deal was to keep you from this nightmare!"  he yelled, "To stop Fate making you suffer down here!  You just don't get it, do you!  I did this for you!  I did this for Yuki!  I did this to keep you from Fate.  You were supposed to move on and find love elsewhere, to have a husband that could be there for you and love you and Yuki without condition.  That was my only dream for you.  As for cheating on you, fair enough, I'll hold my hands up to that, but that doesn't give you the right to put our only child in danger by dragging her down here just so you can act the jilted wife!"  He let her fist go and backed up away from them both.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:37 pm

Raven grabbed him and made him hold still. Her wings mutated into demonic wings. "The thing is I killed a human when Yuki was five. He was trying to hurt her after he broke into the house. But I was forbidden to take life. So when he died I became a half demon. Therefore I don't really have a choice but be here. And Yuki well she was born with demon blood in her. And maybe what I saw in the dream wasn't hell on earth but just hell in hell."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:45 pm

Rhama stood back and almost fell into grief at what she told him.  "Oh Raven, no!"  He said with genuine heartache.  He shook his head and suddenly pulled her close.  No matter what he had done, it seemed God had still shafted him.  Raven was condemned to hell anyway.  Maybe hell in just hell, but that wasn't what concerned him.  "But what you saw, Raven."  He said, "Yuki playing in blood, you forced to bear demon children to me.  That was the only reason I did what I did, my love.  I couldn't put you or Yuki through that, not any child born of us.  I made this deal to keep you out of Hell, to keep you and Yuki safe for all time."  He let his head drop down and he felt defeated.  "God said it didn't matter what happened, you would be here in six years.  But he promised me that he would not let that happen if I took my place as King of Hell.  He promised me, Raven.  Why would he lie to me like that?  I asked for nothing for myself, nothing.  I gave my life to save yours and he still went ahead anyway.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:59 pm

Raven looks at him and says, "Free will. God can't mess with free will. That is why fate always changes. The will of the man who tried to hurt Yuki and my will to protect her sent me down this path. Besides" She looks at Yuki chasing the hell hounds. "Yuki always wanted a puppy." She opens her bag and gives him a bunch of photo albums. "All the things you missed these long years."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:06 pm

Rhama shook his head, still not quite believing what he was seeing.  He looked at the album and then Yuki as she began chasing hellhounds and shook his head again.  "We have to get you into the palace and hidden."  He told her.  "The demons know I married an angel and they know we have a child.  If they find you before I'm ready, they may still try and kill you and Yuki.  I couldn't bear losing you all over again."  He took Raven by the arm before picking up Yuki and he held her close as he made his way back to the palace.  Thankfully, no-one saw them and he pulled Raven into his private bedroom.  Again, thankfully, his bedslave wasn't there, but he knew she would be along shortly.  He would try and get rid of her before Raven saw her, or the fur really would fly.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:28 pm

Raven looks at him a moment seeing they were in his bedroom. She crosses her arms and sits on the bed. Yuki asks, "Mommy is mad at Daddy. Mommy pregnant with twins that are Daddys distilled babies. So mommy is territorial over daddy. So do I have half siblings I should know about?" Raven says, "He better not have had children with another woman..." She was angry and in need of her lover.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:38 am

Rhama double checked carefully before he shut the door and locked it.  He made his way to Raven sat on the bed, but Yuki started asking questions before he could say anything else.  "Yes, Yuki, Mommy is mad with me."  He said, but then nearly fell over himself when his young daughter blurted out that Raven was pregnant with twins.  "Woah, now hang on a damned minute!" He said sharply, "Just wait one damned minute.  Pregnant?  How?  I've been here for the last six years!"  He looked at Yuki and shook his head, "No, there's no children of mine here... well, except you, but you're not supposed to be here."  He looked at Raven again carefully.  "Now rewind a second, start from the beginning and speak slowly.  Exactly what have I missed?"......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:56 am

Raven looks at him and then says, "Well after you were gone, I went into a deep depression. I was there for Yuki but it wasn't all the way there. So my body found a way for me to live again. Your mother explained it kind of like freezing someone's eggs and then putting them back in. My body gave me a reason to continue living that would make it impossible for me to hurt myself. So here I am with twins on the way." Yuki says to him, "I ended up blowing up a part of my school. The teacher said I could not do something because it was physically impossible but I proved him wrong. No 1 got hurt but I got kicked out of school. It was more of a chemical reaction then actually blowing up the school."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:04 am

Rhama could barely believe what he was hearing.  Raven had impregnated herself because she was depressed?  Rhama couldn't quite hide the entire emotion of suspicion, but she had no reason to lie about it.  Her nightmare was slowly coming true and he felt his heart ache for her.  And then on top of that, Yuki informed him rather flatly that she had blown up part of her school!  He blinked at her in utter shock, unable to quite understand how his beautiful baby girl could do such a thing.  He didn't dare ask how though, no doubt she would want to show him how she did it and he rather liked his bedroom how it was for the time being.

With a heavy sigh, he flopped down in his comfy chair and put his head in his hands on his knees.  He didn't know whether he wanted to laugh or to cry at that point.  He didn't think anything could possibly get worse, but of course, with his luck, it had to.  The main door opened and a demon slave entered that looked almost exactly like Raven.  Rhama lifted his head just in time for the slave to see Raven and for Raven to see the slave.  This wouldn't end well.  Jumping back to his feet, he rushed to the terrified slave and shoved her back out of the door before slamming it shut again.  Putting his head back to the wood, he then slid down the door until his backside bounced on the floor.  He clenched his eyes shut as he rested his forearms over his knees and sighed heavily again, "Oh God, why do you mock me?"....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:03 am

Yuki looks at him and says, "The teacher said that I could not make a paralysis potion. I did. But the fumes it created were a bit much. So the school classified it as blowing up the school." Raven saw the slave and her eyes lost their shine to them instantly. She picks up Yuki and says, "I think this was a mistake. We will just leave you to your kingly business." She is gone with Yuki in an instant. She appears outside of the realm of the stronger demons.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:48 am

Rhama didn't even open his eyes as Raven scooped up Yuki and vanished as was her way.  The laughter turned to tears and he banged his head against the strong wood as he tried and failed to comprehend what had just happened.  And Raven hadn't even given him a chance to explain.  She would never give him the chance now.  He felt even more lost than before.

At her mother's side, Yuki looked up and felt sad in her heart, "Mom, that woman looked just like you."  She said, "Daddy has missed you more than he thinks.  I can feel his heart breaking all over again, Mommy.  His heart says he wants to die."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next