The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay with Blood (May be R)

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pay with Blood (May be R) - Page 4 Empty Re: Pay with Blood (May be R)

Post by Tierra Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:57 pm

She didn't move much due to the pain. Coven walked over and draped a cloak over her then nodded and left Daniel and her to talk. "I would have got hurt anyway." she said. "Thank you... for coming back" she smiled a little seing him smile. "Thank you" she said closing her eyes slipping in and out of conchousness.

Coven looked across from his spot by a fire at the two. He came and stood behind Daniel and looked down on Lith. "Keep her awake as long as you can. If she sleeps we might not be able to wake her for some time".
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:26 am

Daniel nodded. "Uh... Lith... I... I would have come back... nothing would have stopped me." he said. "You helped me... you saved my life... I had to pay you back... I had to help you." he said honestly. "You are a good person." he said. "Come on... stay awake a bit longer. Talk to me." he said trying to keep her awake.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:44 am

She moaned a little "We were all gonna escape anyway. You didn't have to help me. I told Coven to make sure you stayed safe not ran back to save an old dog" she coughed. "But I'm so tired..." she didn't open her eyes.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:51 am

Daniel put a hand on her head, he started stroking her hair. "No... you're not an old dog, you look so young, full of life." he said. "You can't go to sleep yet." he said. "I wanted to go back, I needed to help you. You would have gotten free anyways, but you... you shouldn't have to suffer because of my mistake... I should have been the one to go get the medallion and my sword..." he said He was trying to keep her awake.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:30 am

She didn't answer him. There was a long silence. "It wasn't a mistake. Stop beating yourself up. It was my fault for not changing in the first place." she thought of the change and her body slowly started to but stopped when Coven yelled at her and shook her shoulder. He turned to Daniel "Watch her or she will not make the night" he spat, as he turned to leave he whispered "Why does she have us watching this thing".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:34 am

Daniel heard loud and clear what Coven said... he ignored it, there where more pressing issues. "Come on... stay with me...." Daniel said. He got an idea... maybe... he laid down next to her. He held her close to him. "Come on, you have to stay awake..." he said. Maybe if she was close to a human, she would think about her human side. "I know... but you know... it's nobody's fault... it's the vampyres... but we escaped... now come on, you can live your life... free. Just stay with me." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:49 am

She felt him lay next to her, her body was very warm. Naturally. She felt his warmth not that like a wolf. None like she had felt before. "The vampyre's fault." she whispered her eyes still closed. "yes. It's their fault... Free... I'm not going anywhere" she whispered and opened her eyes a little. She saw his body so close to hers and her eyes opened fully. She didn't know what to say. She could feel the eyes on her and she ignored them and closed her mind off to them.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:53 am

Daniel looked back at her, into her eyes. "See... you... you're going to be alright. You are free now... no longer to be locked up, no longer will you be forced to do anything." he said. He hesitated at first. He put a hand on her face. "You are free." he said once more.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:56 am

She could see him hesitate. "Do I frighten you?" she asked looking to the ground, then she put a hand on his "Do I frighten you?" she said again as her heat warmed his hand.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:02 am

Daniel looked up at her straight into her eyes. Her hand now on his... her question. He didn't need to think this over. "No..." he said, no shred of dishonesty to be found. "I... don't think you ever could..." he said. He only hesitated earlier because he didn't know how she would feel about being touched.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:08 am

"I bet I could." she said looking up onto his gaze. She still had her warm hand placed on his. She could feel her wounds slowly stitching themselves up. The real deep ones would have to be sown by Coven. She looked deep into Daniel's eyes. "so... This medallion... Worth its weight in gold?" she asked.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:10 am

"Don't know..." he said simply He looked back at her. "I don't know what it does... at all... there are legends that I could go by, but I'm still not sure..." he said. He sighed as he moved his hand slightly, stroking her. "For all I know, it is a piece of junk... or the item that would bring about the end of the world." he said.

((Got to go... sleepy...))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:19 am

"Good thing we got it then" she sighed. "Could have been the end of us all. Specially if they wanted it" she smiled slightly as he stroked her. She wondered why she was so drawn to this human. It was probably because he was human and kept her that way. Even Coven in human form still acted like a beast from time to time, the stress on her body from changing was taking a toll.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:25 pm

Daniel seen that she was starting to feel pain from changing forms. "It's alright... I'm here with you." he reminded her. He had never gotten this friendly with anyone. Most humans he seen as stupid sheep, unable to make up their minds, he rarely made any friends, yet he was genuinely worried for her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:04 pm

"Thank you... You don't have to do this" she said closing her eyes to rest them again, she was slowly feeling her body restore itself. "I feel better" she said to reassure him. "I'll be a child of the moon in no time" she said with a small smile.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:43 pm

Daniel smiled. "I'm glad to hear that. You will be back to yourself in no time." he said looking at her face. He was unsure... he was quiet for a moment. "Do... you want me to stay near?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:07 pm

She smiled hearing he was glad. She didn't answer his question. She just lay there feeling her chest rise and fall slowly, she listened to the sounds around her and she started to fall asleep.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:18 pm

Daniel didn't know... was it safe now? She was already recovering he had a feeling... she would be fine. He was going to stay close though, he wanted to. He watched her as she slept. "You will be alright." he said once more. He had been through a lot as well. He listened to the sounds around them.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:05 am

She heard him talk as her mind grew weary "Rest well Daniel" she mumbled. The group kept watch taking turns as others slept. At some point in her sleep she reached out to Daniel and touched his arm but kept sleeping.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:30 am

Daniel's eyes closed as he started to slip into a sleep. He drew her closer while he slept unconsciously. Resting, he needed it, but not as much as she did. His hands drew her close to him... he liked being close to someone...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:10 am

She awoke in the morning feeling close to herself, not fully restored but much better. She wore a cloak only and lay in Daniel's arms. Her head rested on his shoulder and her arm lay across his chest. She blushed as her eyes danced across his face. She sat up and Coven came over to talk to her. "Coven. Have you any clothes I can wear other than your cloak?" she asked. She could tell the group was puzzled over Daniel and how she acted around him but that was none of their business and as long as she was alpha no one would challenge that.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:43 am

Daniel felt her move from him, it roused him from his dreams. His eyes slowly opened. He sat up and stretched. He felt a bit stiff laying on the ground, but it was worth it. He knew that he helped her. His eyes looked to her, just in that cloak... but he looked away quickly, not wanting to embarrass her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:07 am

Coven returned with some clothes for her. She turned to Daniel and smiled then got up and walked away to dress. She returned with a slight limp but fully dressed and looking restored. "Thank you for last night.." she said looking down a little. "I'm sorry you saw me like that".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:58 am

"No... It's alright." Daniel said. "I'm glad that you are feeling better. Staying by you... it wasn't that bad. It helped you at least... that is what I wanted." he said. "So, what... what are your plans for your life now. You are free." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:48 am

She looked down at the ground then around her. "Free... The group wants to stay together as a pack but... I dunno what I want to do" she said. Coven was listening in on their conversation. "I've only been out of the gates once. I guess I'll explore and make somewhere home." She looked across at the others.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum