The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature)

2 posters

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature)

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:40 am

Keath could feel her hands on his skin and how good it felt. When she tugged at his shirt, he started to help her remove it, laughing a bit at her growls... he would get it off. Feeling her going around each scar that he faced under the whip... he looked down into her eyes as she stared at him. Suddenly, he removed his shirt. His hands feeling under his shirt now, her soft, chill skin against his warm hands felt oddly good, right. He started pulling at her shirt, working on getting it off a bit before his hands reached back to her hips, a little below, squeezing her ass a bit. He kissed her deeply, holding her a bit more rough now.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature)

Post by Bmare Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:53 am

She moaned into his mouth as his hands slid over her own shirt. Pulling back slightly, she tugged the laces loose on one side before leaning into him again. She felt his hands roam over the narrow strip of bare flesh above her pants. When his hands grabbed her ass, she smiled into his mouth as her hands continued to roam his bare chest and back. Stepping backwards, her hand trailed over his chest as she walked slowly backwards, stopping when her legs touched the couch behind her. Watching him, she reached down and pulled her shirt over her head, dropping the leather item on the floor and leaving her naked from the waist up. Her scar on her abdomen stood out against the smooth skin around it. Raising a hand, she beckoned him over to her, a smirk twisting upon her features.

Bmare

Female Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:01 am

His eyes taking her bare skin in. He wanted to take her then and there... but... would it be alright? Where humans and vampyres... even those not fully pure, meant to do something like this? He rid those thoughts from his head. If it wasn't meant to be... it wouldn't have happened... he was listening to his heart, not his head. He seen her body fully from the waist up... her bare chest, her lovely skin. He moved forward as beckoned and sat next to her, both with bare bodies. He started to run a hand along her, one gently tracing the scar on her abdomen and one working it's way along her chest. He started kissing her once more softly, loving, enjoying every moment of this.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:13 am

When his fingers touched her scar, she gasped, a strange feeling blossoming from that simple act. She felt his hands begin roaming over her bare skin, causing her to close her eyes in pleasure as he did so. She gently pushed him back to lie flat on the couch, her lips finding his chest as her hair fell in a curtain around them. Flicking her head, she flicked it off to one side, before leaning down and kissing him again. Reaching down, she grabbed one of her boots and pulled it off, dropping it onto the floor with a thump. It was quickly joined by the other, with a particularly metal sounding clang when it hit the floor, her boot knife falling clear of the foot protection. Shifting slightly, she placed a knee to either side of his hips and ground her hips into his more forcefully this time, her hands braced on his chest. Bending down, she trailed her lips along his jaw again, covering his mouth with hers as she kissed him.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:21 am

Keath laid down as she gently pushed him, obviously not in the mood to fight back. He looked up at her, seeing her beautiful face, as she kissed his chest. Upon hearing her boots fall off, he too removed his... they landed a bit softly, his were meant for stealth. What she did next though surprised him, how she ground against him, more forcefully this time. Feeling himself get more and more excited by this act, he wanted her more and more, he ground back, thrusting slightly up, pressing against her. He slipped his tongue into her mouth, playing with hers as they kissed deeply. He was practically in heaven.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:39 am

She leaned down upon him, enjoying the skin on skin contact as she rubbed against him. She slid her tongue along his as one of her hands slid down his chest and to the front of his pants, running her hand over the bulge there before sliding back up to the laces and deftly untying them. She slid her hand back up his chest to cup the side of his face as she leaned down into the kiss. She sat up, rolling her hips again, griding against him as her nails dug into his pecs. "Keath," she moaned as she bent back over and kissed him again.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:44 am

Keath was convinced... he died earlier that day... this was heaven, it was the only way. He felt her rolling hips against his stiffening manhood. It felt so good... he never felt anything so extraordinary. He wanted it to last forever. He moaned her name. "Kaia... oh god..." he said feeling her skin against his. He wanted to be rid of all restrictions between the two of them.... he loved the closeness of their flesh... he never wanted it to end.

((Last post for a while, I got to get to sleep.))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:54 am

She reached down and carefully untied her own pants, loosening them considerably. Leaning back down, she trailed her hands down his arms before grabbing his hands and placing them on her hips, even with the now very loose pants. She bent down and trailed her fingers down the side of his face as she ground into him, peering into his eyes as she did so. Her own eyes glazed in pleasure at his actions. She knew what she wanted, but not what he did. It was up to him.

((Aye, sleep sounds good. Night, or morning...))

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:34 pm

Keath felt her skin now against him. His hands on her hips now where she led him. He felt her pants loosened. He pulled them down the rest of the way, bringing her pants down and onto the floor. He felt her skin all over his body, he slid of his as well, the two of them laying naked on the couch. He kissed her lightly on the neck and whispered. "Want to bring this to the bed?" he asked with a sly smile.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:01 pm

Sighing dramatically, she smiled from her place atop him. Bending down, she traced her fingers over his happy trail as she kissed his chest, "If we must," she said, sliding from his body to rise to her feet, tugging his hand as she did so. She felt the air in the wind gust over the hideous scarring on her back as she stood there, looking upon him.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:17 pm

Standing as she tugged his arm, he felt the air between them. It felt good. Nobody would find this place... this hideout was their safe haven... a place that nobody would judge them, where they could be themselves... He seen her back, he felt bad for her, but it was the cost of a hard life... He felt sorry for her. Still though, her body was so beautiful. He grabbed her hand and sat down on the bed. Bringing her down with him.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:26 pm

She fell atop him, laughing as she resumed her previous position. Staring down at him, she smiled softly before leaning down and covering his mouth with hers. She smiled against him as she rolled her hips over his, feeling his naked flesh slide beneath her own. Sliding her fingers into his hair, she scraped her nails against his scalp, trailing her thumb along the shell of his ear as she did. She plunged her tongue into his mouth, sliding it along his as she moaned into his mouth.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:37 pm

Keath's hands rested on her hips. He felt her on top of him, feeling her moans in his mouth, he kissed her matching her intensity. He felt his manhood close to her... His hands moved up from her hips and rested on her back, grasping her, bringing her close to him. The two kissing passionately, lustfully. He wanted her so bad now. His manhood fully erect now.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:51 pm

Slipping her hand around the back of his neck, she slowly rolled onto her back, pulling him along as she did so. She looked up at him from her place below, leaning up and gently kissing his neck, then nibbling on his ear, trailing her tongue over the shell. Her hands slid down his back to his ass, and back up, dragging her nails as she did so. Looking up at him where he was cradled between her thighs. "Mmm, do you realize what you do to me," she asked in a whisper.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:59 pm

Looking down at her, he smiled. Kissing her once gently. "I have a good idea..." he said. Keath moved his manhood a bit more towards her entrance, rubbing gently against it. "You drive me crazy..." he said. Moving his kisses down her neck, nipping lightly. His hands kept busy before resting on her hips. He moved up slightly moving inside of her slowly. "This... is actually my first time..." he whispered.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:30 pm

Any reply she may have had was cut off as he entered her. Arching her back, she pushed her head back into the mattress, her hands clawing at his shoulders, her eyes flew open as she let out a loud gasp. Slowly relaxing her muscles, she leaned up and pressed a kiss on his pulse point, kissing down his neck to his shoulder, which she raked with her teeth. She couldn't formulate words at the moment, her mind lost in a whirlwind of senses, and emotions.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:34 pm

When Keath entered her, he felt a warmth that he didn't expect rush through his entire being. Feeling her kisses on his skin, her teeth, her nails. He didn't mind any of it. It enhanced the experience. He pushed himself until he was all the way inside of her, till he couldn't go any further. He kissed her body all over, as much as he could, feeling rushing to him that he had never experienced before.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:22 pm

The feel of his lips on her skin as he moved within her, caused her to moan softly, right by his ear, as she pressed her face into his shoulder. Laying back, she slid her leg higher up his hip as her hands slid to his ribs, and down to his hips, her nails dragging against his flesh as she did. Her mouth parted open in pleasure as she panted, the feeling of him within her overwhelming all but the most primal of feelings. Sliding a hand back up his back, she pressed her fingers into his back as she pulled herself closer to him, her body pressing fully to his. Her movements brought his lips into contact with her collarbone, eliciting a loud gasp.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:32 pm

Hearing her gasps and moans, He started to pull out slowly, and began to thrust into her quickly, taking her, being urged on by his instincts. He let his lust overtake him, making him hunger for more of her with each passing second. He kissed her neck nipping her lightly. He moaned in pleasure, feeling her walls surround him. He began to thrust into her faster and faster, deeper and deeper.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:40 pm

She had thought it was to much while he wasn't really moving, now, she was trying to touch as much of him as possible, her hands and lips tracing his jaw, shoulder collarbone, anything. Her hands ceased their movements as he picked up his pace, digging into his shoulders as she tried to restrain herself. She felt him pistoning within her, bringing her wave upon wave of pleasure. By this point, she could only ride the storm, as the saying goes. Turning her head slightly, she pressed her nose into the side of his neck, just below his ear, as he thrust into her. She felt her canines lengthening slightly, by the merest of lengths, as her control slowly dissolved. Raking her teeth over his neck, she slid her other hand join the first, holding her body to his as they moved as one.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:45 pm

Keath could feel her start to lose control. He didn't mind, he was driven purely by lust. By desire. He felt her teeth on his neck, they caused a tingle of pleasure run through his body... He moaned slightly as waves of pleasure coursed through him. His hands holding her as much as he could, grasping her flesh, squeezing her lustfully. "Oh god Kaia" he moaned.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:12 pm

Arching her back, she stretched her neck out, exposing her throat as she opened her mouth breathing heavily, squeezing her eyes shut. Her teeth had lengthened to their maximum length, equal to that of any other vampyre. Knitting her forehead, she forced her eyes open, her control entirely nonexistent. "Ahh...faster...harder," she said around the fangs now protruding from her mouth, "Don't stop. Gods, don't stop." Her breathing had become labored, leaving her lungs in heavy pants as her nails raked down his back.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:18 pm

Obeying her pants, he began moving faster inside of her, pushing deeper, and harder into her. Through the fog that was over his mind, he could see her fangs, it didn't stop him. He continued, lost purely in her. He kissed her over and over, his hands gripping her body. He pushed deep into her feeling a rush over him, pleasure starting to rise up slowly inside of him.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:28 pm

She could feel the fire burning deep within her abdomen, arching her back and clenching her walls around him. Her eyes squeezed tightly shut as sweat began slicking her body. Sliding a hand to the back of his head, she pulled him down to her mouth, pressing her mouth to his roughly, her tongue sliding from her mouth into his, as her climax approached her on rapid feet. Pulling back slightly, she looked into his eyes, her own mouth open as she panted. "Oh, Keath," she said, her breath tickling his face as she closed her eyes again, her hair clinging to her back and shoulders. Wrapping her legs around him, she pulled him closer, if that was possible.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:37 pm

Keath felt her walls squeezing around him, her legs pushing him deeper into her. Pleasure quickly began to build with her rough kiss. He played with her tongue in his mouth. A thin sheen of sweat now on him, making him glisten slightly. He felt his climax hit him hard while he was deep inside of her, he looked at her face, her beautiful face. He was paralyzed with pleasure for his moment of climax. "You... feel so good...." he said clinging to her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum