The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature)

2 posters

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

Go down

A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature) - Page 44 Empty Re: A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature)

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:42 pm

Keath looked to her... by vampyre law, he was her property... just some livestock... but... he could see... she didn't see him just as that... she seen him as a love... someone that she cared for... He held her close... "I know you don't mean it like that though..." he said, holding her close to him still. "Do... I have to act any different around others?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature) - Page 44 Empty Re: A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature)

Post by Bmare Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:19 pm

Curling into his chest, she buried her face into his neck, kissing the bite mark gently. "No, you don't have to act any different," she said, tightening her arms around his waist, "In fact, I want you to act exactly like you usually do. If they don't like it, they can go turn themselves." She slowly relaxed herself against him, the tension of nerves easing from her shoulders as she leaned against him gently.

Bmare

Female Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:24 pm

Keath shivered lightly, feeling her kissing the bite mark... he loved it... the sign that he was her's. His arms around her tightened... He looked down at her beautiful form. He kissed her gently. "I will... I'll act as I normally do..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:41 pm

Grinning up at him, she slid a hand up his chest to curl around the back of his neck. "Good," she said slipping her fingers along the bite, realizing he liked it, rubbing her nose against his before gently leaning up and biting his lower lip. Pulling back, she grinned once more before leaning down and kissing the bitemark again.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:49 pm

He looked down at her, he was going to kiss her, but as she kissed the bite, he moaned lightly. "Mmmm... we... ah... should probably get going... ah... we shouldn't... make your family." he said, though he loved just staying there, getting kissed... feeling her trail his bite mark...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:25 pm

"Hmm," she said, trailing her fingers through his hair, smiling coyly back up at him. "We should," she added, but didn't make a move to leave, instead, she kissed the bitemark again, scraping her teeth over it before trailing her lips up his neck before pulling his head down and meeting his lips blissfully.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:27 pm

Keath shivers lightly with pleasure as she drags her teeth across her bitemark... he moans lightly as his head is pulled down to her meet her lips. He finds himself lost in bliss as the two of them kiss... he puts his arms around her, deepening it.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:06 pm

Relaxing into his hold, she loosened the tight grip she held on the back of his neck, feeling him respond to her kiss. Pressing her palm to his chest, Kaia moaned into the kiss, fingers slipping through the small hairs at the back of his neck.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:21 pm

Keath moaned lightly, as she tightens her grip on him. Her hand holding him, his arms go around her, holding her within his arms... deepening the kiss. Feeling a great lust for her... renewed... he just couldn't seem to ever be sick of her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed May 05, 2010 7:10 am

Sighing against his lips, Kaia felt her front pressed up against his, her breasts smashed into his chest. Screw her family, this was more important. They would still be there when they were done, maybe. It didn't matter. What did matter was the fact that she couldn't keep her hands off him, no matter how hard she tried. Gently taking her lip in between her teeth, she gently bit down on the flesh, her hands sliding down his back.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:24 pm

Keath moans louder as he holds her closer. "Ah... t-this... f-feels so good... w-with you..." he says closing his eyes, grasping her. "Mmmm... my love... my wonderful vampyre..." he says.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum