The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature)

2 posters

Page 23 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Go down

A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature) - Page 23 Empty Re: A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature)

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:36 am

Keath smiled at the man who was helping them. "Stall them, but do not get yourself harmed my friend." he said. "Thank you very much..." he said handing the man some of this loot left in his pocket... a little something he saved for the man assisting them. "These are some rare jewels... do what you wish with them... I've been saving them for quite some time." he said before saddling up. "Right... we got a lot of ground to cover." Keath said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature) - Page 23 Empty Re: A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature)

Post by Bmare Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:43 am

Throwing him a look over her shoulder, she nodded to the stableman before pressing her toe into her mount's shoulder. The horse leaped beneath her light frame, leaving the stable in a clatter of hooves. Glancing over her shoulder, she flew through the city gates before the guards could even think about stopping them. They flew down the road, passing several familiar landmarks before she drew her animal to a walk, allowing him to regain his breath. Pulling her hood down, she looked at Keath, "Well, we have about six more hours of darkness left, and it is a six hour ride to the next city. We will be cutting it a little close," she said with a crooked smile.

Bmare

Female Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:51 am

Keath stayed close, riding expertly, dodging all of those seeking to stop them. Once they finished they made it to the plains... out of the city... A place Keath had rarely been. "I haven't been out of the city too much..." he said. "But we had best hurry... six hours of riding ahead of us... we will need to pace the horses right..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:54 am

She nodded, patting the black neck of her own steed. "Yes," she said in agreement as she nudged her horse closer to his, "Six hours with plenty of rest for the horses. Four if we ran them the entire way. We'll be fine." She reached her hand across the small space between them and gently ran it down his leg.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:57 am

The horses walking side by side, his hand on his leg. He looked up at her excited. "We made it out... we will get there and... safety...." he said. "We... will need to find a new place though... I'm sure you wouldn't want to stay with your father for the rest of your life." he said. "Where... could we go thought?" he said, his hand moving down to her's, holding it.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:04 am

She shook her head, repressing a shudder as she thought of staying with her father forever. "Oh, the horror," she whispered, "No. I was planning on staying just long enough for father to get us out of this predicament. Then we could go somewhere else." Nudging her horse slightly, he picked up a trot, tossing his head as he did so.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:12 am

Keath kept going alongside her moving up to a trot as well, he smiled over to her. "I know... sounds horrible doesn't it." he said with a little smile. "Trying to get away from me love?" he asked with a small teasing laugh. "Somewhere else... the world... we could go anywhere..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:19 am

Raising her hand, she pressed the back to her forehead, swooning slightly. "Alas, you caught me in my nefarious scheme," she said before breaking into a grin, "We could go anywhere." Sighing slightly, she leaned slightly to the side, pressing her hand against his upper thigh.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:23 am

Her hand wandering, he looked to her... "Hmm... think if I tackle you right now off of your horse, they will run away?" he said. "It's getting hard to resist." he said with a little smirk. "And yes... we can go anywhere... I would follow you to the ends of the earth..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Throwing her head back, she allowed herself to laugh. "Oh, yes, I do believe they will," she said, lying unconvincingly as she trailed her tongue out to lick her lips, "Run far and fast they will." She knew she wasn't convincing, but her eyes sparkled as she slipped her hand higher up his thigh.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:41 pm

Not believing her... he knew that the horses were calm enough... they would wait... they were riding along the path, approaching forested lands... he felt her hand go up higher, he couldn't hold back anymore. "I guess we will see..." he said. He moved quickly, agile, able to move quickly from the horse grabbing her, tackling her to the ground as the horses slowed a bit ahead of them. The two landed in soft grass, tall as the moon was upon them, Keath began to kiss Kaia feverishly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:49 pm

She saw him lunge from his horse in a burst of motion, kicking her feet from the stirrups so she would fall correctly. Turning slightly in the air, she landed slightly on her side as her lips found his. Reaching a hand up, she twisted her fingers into his hair as they lay in the grass. She heard the horses prance around for a moment before lowering their heads and beginning to graze. Her other hand slid under his shirt at the back, sliding up his bare back.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:56 pm

Feeling her hands under his shirt... how she felt his skin, he moaned lightly enjoying the feeling as he continued to kiss her more and more. Fingers running through his hair, his began the same trip... feeling her hair, the back of her head, holding her close to him. Passions flowed as the moon shone down upon them, the night blessing them.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:03 pm

Sliding her hands from below his shirt, she reached up and unclasped his cloak, tossing it to the side as her hands darted to the hem of his shirt. Lips pressed against his feverishly as her hands slid beneath his shirt again, the material bunching around her wrists as she stroked his abs gently.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:08 pm

Keath grabbed at her cloak as well, undoing it, removing it hastily, allowing him to see her fully once more, her visage stunning in the pale light of the moon. Her hands against his hardened abs, he smiled he began to remove her shirt, longing to see her fully... wanting her more with every passing second.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Jerking his shirt over his head, she dropped it somewhere over her head as she moved her mouth to his jaw, biting and nibbling along his jaw to his neck. Lifting and twisting slightly to make it easier for him to remove her shirt, she slid her hands softly down the gentle slope of his back, savoring the feeling of his heated flesh.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:52 pm

His shirt removed along with her's he gazed at her body in the pale glow and smiled. His arms around her, feeling her hands on his back, his heated flesh on her chilled... he didn't mind it... he never minded it. Besides, he would heat her up. Her nibbles made him moan a bit, always loving the feeling of her teeth on him. His hands moved up her spine, holding the back of her head, through her hair, loving the feeling.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:14 pm

She gently bit the flesh at his neck as she shifted beneath him. Leaning back slightly, she pressed her mouth to his collarbone, dragging her teeth over the bony projection there. Sliding a hand down to his hip, she slid the other up his ribs, feeling his muscles shifting and rippling beneath her hand. She looked up at him, the moonlight outlining his form, and smiled, enjoying the sight of him above her in the night.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:18 pm

Her teeth driving him crazy, he smiled down at her slyly. "Mmm... you know what that does to me..." he said with a little smile. "Hmm... now for you..." he said as he began to kiss at her neck, biting and nipping at her flesh as she does to him. Tasting her as his hands slide down her spine resting on her hips holding her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:08 pm

Leaning back slightly, she allowed her eyes to slide shut as his mouth found her neck. Moaning lightly, she kneaded his shoulders with her hands, hooking her ankle around his knee, holding him in place. Moving her head slightly, giving him more room, she buried her fingers into his hair, holding his head at her neck.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:24 pm

Keath continued kissing her neck, remembering how it felt with her fangs inside of him... wishing he could give her the same experience... the same pleasure... but this would have to work. Keath bit down a bit harder for a moment before kissing her tenderly as his hips began to grind against hers.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:29 pm

She felt his hips grind against hers, and that, coupled with the feeling of him biting on her neck caused her to groan loudly, her eyes rolling back in her head from the pleasure. "Oh," she said loudly, rolling her hips around his, hightening her own pleasure, "Oh gods!" Gasping and panting heavily, she slipped her hands down his back, pulling her body up against his.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:45 pm

The two grinding against each other, hips rolling, Keath moaned loudly, biting into her neck one more... This time... he felt skin break, he bit down too hard... He backed away, looking at two little wounds from his own fangs... just simply human fangs biting down too hard. "Oh god... I'm... sorry... I got carried away..." he said looking down at her pulling back, seeing what she was doing.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:04 pm

When his teeth broke her skin, she let out a gasp. When he pulled back, apologizing, she grabbed his hair, looking up at him as her eyes dilated in pleasure. "Keath," she said, interrupting him, "Shut up." She pulled his mouth down to hers, grinding her mouth against his, her own fangs lengthening in pleasure. She felt a single bead of blood slide down her neck as she attempted to mold her body to his.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:13 pm

Surprised, but relieaved by her actions, Keath continued to kiss her passionately, wanting her now more than ever, that look in her eyes of pleasure... As there mouths joined, he could start to feel her fangs lengthening, he moaned getting lost in the pleasure once more, happy he didn't screw things up, he stopped worrying...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum