The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature)

2 posters

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Go down

A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature) - Page 22 Empty Re: A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature)

Post by Bmare Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:38 pm

Rising to her feet, she walked across the room to where their clothes were and tossed his over to him before she pulled hers on quickly. "Is the sun still out," she asked, but she could guess the answer at the amount of light still pouring in from beneath the curtain. It would be a good hour or two before she could go out.

Bmare

Female Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature) - Page 22 Empty Re: A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature)

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:46 pm

"Hm..." Keath stood up and started dressing as well. "Well... I'm going to run out and find us some clothes... It is a bit more dangerous in the light... but most of the crowds have died down... I'll be alright." he said. He moved to the window. "I'll be back shortly... possibly not too long before sundown..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:56 pm

Before he opened the window, she crossed the room and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his head down to hers roughly as she kissed him passionately. Pulling back slightly, she looked at him, searching his eyes before pulling a slip of paper from a secret pouch in her belt. "My old tailor gave me this, it is my sizes. I trust you know what to get me," she said, pressing the paper into his hand, "If you aren't back in an hour, I will come looking for you." Sunset was in less than an hour, so she was just using the extra time to make it safer for her to travel.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:01 am

Keath was taken by surprise as her lips captured his own. He reacted wonderfully, kissing her passionately. Staring back into her eyes. He took the piece of paper. He had studied her body for a while now... he could have estimated her body... but still, this was much more accurate. "I'll get you some nice travel clothes... something sturdy... you can look good in anything..." he said. "I'll be alright... but yes... that sounds like a plan... and if the worst happens... run... get out of the city..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:05 am

She looked up at him, knowing full well she wouldn't leave the city if something happened to him, if she did, it would be to get backup. "Thank you for the compliment," she said looking at him, "But you know I won't be a happy half-vampyre if something happened to you. The only reason I would leave the city is to get back-up. The Moonshadow clan has been peaceful for a little too long."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:14 am

Keath smiled. "Alright, I wouldn't want to make my sweet little half vampyre unhappy..." he kissed her. "I'll be back soon." he said. "Now back up... I can't have the sunlight hit you... and I need to make sure the coast is clear..." he said with a little smile.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:18 am

She kissed him back, savoring the taste as she did. "Good, I don't have much more training to do then," she said playfully before stepping back reluctantly and slipping into the deep shadows of the room, well away from the window. "Be safe, Keath," she said to him, her eyes glowing in the shadows, "I would hate to kill for revenge tonight. Promises to be such a nice night too."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:24 am

He smiled... well... she was somewhat training him in a way... he smiled at the thought. Once she was well out of harms way, he hoped the window. The street below was deserted... He nodded. "I promise, I won't do anything too risky. I love you." Keath said as he jumped, making his way to the streets below.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:34 am

She waited in the shadows, watching the shaft of light slowly descend throught the air. "I love you too," she said to the empty space he left behind him. The sun seemed to descend slower now than any other day of her life.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:41 am

Keath stuck to the back alleys... it was rare when someone was back there and if they where, they wouldn't report you. He seen the tailor ahead after a bit of running... with sun set there was plenty of shadows to aid him... but not as good as darkness. It was rough, weaving through the strands of light... making it to the tailor... seeing nobody inside except the owner he walked in... that wasn't too hard...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:49 am

Sitting in the room, Kaia entertained herself by playing Nimble Fingers. Tossing and flicking her knife in the air and catching it by the blade, an extremely dangerous game for even her. The sun still sending a great swath of light through the room.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:57 am

The shop owner looked up surprised. Instantly the old man recognized him. "Keath! Come in come in! What can I do for you?" he asked. After explaining the situation, the old man nodded. "Right... I can get you any sort of clothes that you need. "I have my friends measurements right here..." he handed the old man the piece of paper, after looking at if for a moment. "She must be beautiful... just by her measurements I can tell." The man said with a laugh as he looked for some selections that would work. Keath nodded and laughed. "Yeah... I love her so much... but... this place just isn't safe anymore." he said.

It wasn't too long before they had found the perfect outfits for both of them. Keath packed them away and ran off, thanking the old tailor. He needed to get back soon, he didn't want to worry Kaia much longer.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:20 am

Having grown bored with a single knife, she had drawn another knife and was tossing and catching it along with the first, her attention occupied solely by the spinning blades. Glancing out of the corner of her eye, she saw the sun was almost totally gone, just a matter of minutes now.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:14 pm

The sun was fully down by the time he reached the home... he seen a patrol of guards walking about... crap... He jumped into the shadows before they could spot him... it was dark now... his time... he watched... they stepped up patrols... more experienced guards... searching the city for them... only a matter of time... they would have to be quick to get out of town. Once it was safe. Keath climbed up to the window. "Miss me?" he said as soon as he slid in.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:47 pm

Catching the blades in the air, she slid them back into their sheathes as she walked over to him, slipping her hands around his shoulders. "You could say that," she said, smiling as she leaned against him, "Did you get what we needed?" Leaning up, she brushed her lips against his, slipping her fingers into his hair.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:04 pm

"Yeah... I explained our troubles... I got some good clothes. He said showing her. "But the guards seemed to have stepped up patrols... quite a bit. Getting out of town is going to be a trick..." he said. He kissed her lightly, glad to see her as well.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:43 pm

Smiling, she slid her fingers through his hair on the back of his neck, stepping back, trailing her fingers through his hair. "I like a challenge," she said with a smile on her face, "We should get changed, and set out. We have limited nighttime. Wouldn't want to waste it."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:40 pm

"Right..." he said. "No fooling around this time... I'm going to have to wait until we are safe out of the city to tackle you I guess..." he said with a fake little pout. "So... now we need to find some sort of a ride." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:49 pm

She smiled at the expression on his face, reaching up and trailing her fingers over the ridge of his nose. "I suppose that would be alright with me," she said, her eyes sparkling with amusement, "And I told you, I've got the horses covered. Our only challenge would be to reach the next town before sunrise."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:03 pm

"Right... we are burning moonlight..." he said. He took his clothes and started to change... "We will need to hurry... I don't want you hurt again... " he said sadly and changing at a near record speed... not wanting to waste anymore time.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:06 pm

Peeling off her own clothing, she quickly pulled on the new set. Slipping her sword from her coat, she attached it to her belt, carefully folding her coat and clothing. Slipping her clothing back into the bag he carried, she looked him over, smiling appreciatively. "Nice," she said, picking up a black cloak and draping it around her shoulders, fastening it securely.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:23 pm

"Not too bad yourself." he said with a sly grin. "Once more, grabbing you and tearing those clothes from you sounds like a good idea... but we have to hurry." he said making for the window. "The coast is clear... lets go." He said before making his way down the building.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:56 pm

Climbing out after him, she decided to move down the side of the building normally, hand over hand, moving rapidly. Dropping the last fifteen feet to the ground, she glanced at him before lifting her hood and slipping from the alley into the night crowds. She knew he was following her, her senses noting him behind her. Her eyes searched out the appropriate street to turn down as she moved toward the richer districts.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:00 pm

Seemingly invisible to anyone about. Keath smiled as he followed her, nobody seemed to know that they were even there. He followed her close... they didn't have much time... it wasn't the patrols he worried about, but the eventually raising sun... he didn't know how low a trip like this would be... but he couldn't stand to see her hurt.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:01 am

Spotting the correct street, she darted down the brightly lit lane, keeping her pace at an unsuspicious walk. Following the smell of horse, she entered a large stable, only to be stopped when a heavy-set man dropped to the ground before her. Peering into her hood for a moment, he broke into a grin. "Kaia," he said with a smile, "The constabulatory is after you, you know." Smiling, she nodded before lowering her hood. "Aye, they are," she said staring at him, "Which is why I need two of your fastest horses." He nodded, turning and opening a pair of stalls and removing a pair of already saddled horses. One was white, the other black. "I figured, so I prepared these two," he said, placing the reins of the black into her hands and holding out the reins of the white for Keath, "Ride fast Kaia. I will mislead the constables for as long as I can." Nodding, she swung up into the black's saddle before pulling her hood back up and looking to Keath.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum