The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate's Design Reserved

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Fate's Design Reserved - Page 14 Empty Re: Fate's Design Reserved

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:35 am

Judas shook his head and knelt down by her, forcing the entranced people to remain where they were. "If you do not feed my love, you will die and I will not allow that to happen." He said, then beckoned the first one to lean over further. "You understand that if you die, you take our child with you, Ariel."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:59 am

Ariel looks at him with sad eyes she knew that she needed to feed. And that the baby needed it too. She says to him, "I know that these people were hard for you to gather for me. But they are innocent people. I would not hesitate to feed if they were bad people. I would kill them happily to get my fill." She tore into the throat of one of the men. She fed quickly as she could as she could feel something else taking her over.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:02 pm

Judas nodded in understanding now and watched as she tore into the first victim. "I shall endeavour then to select your meals more carefully in the future." He cooed at her. When she had finished with the first, he brought the second down to her. The woman, he felt something odd about her, something that was dark inside. He grinned, knowing an evil soul when he felt one and smiled at Ariel. "This one you should enjoy fully, my love, for I feel a darkness in her soul. She is an evil doer... like me."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:47 pm

She put the male down as her mind went over his memories. The man looked like a 25 year old but in reality, he was only 17. She had taken almost all of his blood. She looked at the woman seeing the evil soul in her. But Ariel could not keep her eyes from the boy. "Judas I want you to turn the boy." Within that, she sunk her fangs into the woman. She was feeding off her blood as her soul sucking ability waited ready to rip out her soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:37 pm

Judas furrowed his brow and regarded the man with care as Ariel took her meal from the woman with the dark soul. She wanted him to turn the boy? What boy? He easily looked in his mid twenties. He didn't understand and so went to the still body of the man/boy and picked him up roughly. He still had some blood in him and it wouldn't take much for Judas to see his memories. Biting down, he took just a mouthful and realised that Ariel had been right. He'd kept that so well hidden, Judas didn't see it until now. But he still didn't like the idea of turning the boy.

Bringing him back to the bed as Ariel finished with the evil woman, he dropped the boy by the bed and cocked his head to one side. "With a little care, he will recover." He said, "Why would you want me to turn him? What would be the purpose?"......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:49 pm

Ariel did not like that he questioned her. But she also understands his request in an explanation. She let go of her meal and says to him, "As I get bigger it'll take more and more victims for me to drain. More then you could bring back on your own. He would be able to help you gather larger groups of people for me. Plus he is already dying. He was diagnosed with cancer 3 months ago. He only has a few weeks left of mortality. It would be filled with nothing but pain. All that boy has ever felt is pain. I don't want him to feel that anymore. I would turn him myself but I don't have enough practice or skill to do so."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:46 pm

Judas nodded again in understanding and he crouched down to put the evil woman's neck back to Ariel's mouth. "Then I will do as you ask." He said to her lovingly. As she finished that meal, he pulled the boy to one side and forced him to wake a little. "I know you are dying." He said. The boy nodded and whimpered. "I can give you life, but it comes at great cost. Do you understand me, boy?" The boy nodded again and Judas bit down on the boy's throat once more. When he had taken nearly every drop, he put the boy down and opened a wound in his wrist. He then traded his blood and waited for the change to happen.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:59 pm

Ariel smiled as he did as she asked him to. She knew that he did not like having vampire children that did not come from her but she could not bear the idea of the boy dying in such pain. She continued her meal and watched as the boy's body begin to break and shatter as the change took place. But the boy did not make a sound. She knew it wouldn't be the same as her changing but she was not expecting that. She continued to feed off the other meals he had gathered for her as she waited for their new son to awaken for the first time as a vampire. At least the boy was given a choice. That was more than what she was granted. The boy's memories still flooding her mind. He was an only child. Abused by his mother and father before the boy got the courage to run away at 12 years old. He had lived a rough life since then. Which unfortunately made him look older than what he really was. But as the boy woke up after the transformation was complete, he looked like a normal 17 year old. She smiles some and shows the boy how to feed. And he took to the blood like a cat to milk once she showed him how.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:15 pm

Judas eased the boy up once the transformation was complete and he led him to Ariel who then showed the boy how to feed and sustain himself. She was treating him like a child and he couldn't help but smile some at the scene. He then felt the guilt of it too, knowing that he had not even considered giving Ariel that choice when he turned her. Hell, until that point he realised how much he loved her, he'd raped her continuously and robbed her of every dignity she should have been given from the start. And boy, how he was trying to make up for that now....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:44 pm

Ariel could sense Judas's guilt for how he had treated her in the beginning. She sends him a loving smile as she gave him no hatred for what he had done. Merely she was glad that he was changing for the better. Offering to change someone instead of just doing it. Ariel asked the boy his name but he said he couldn't remember. That he wanted the new name since he was given a new life. She looks at the boy as she was trying to think of a name that would fit him. The boy has blonde hair and red that would turn back to green eyes that look like emeralds. She says to him with a smile, "You shall now be known as Shamus. My name is Ariel. The one that turned you is named Judas." He says shyly, "Hi..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:57 pm

http://forbiddenforest.forumotion.com/
Join this site. Ravenna 3arc got tired of not being heard here and started his own site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14