The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate's Design Reserved

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Fate's Design Reserved - Page 12 Empty Re: Fate's Design Reserved

Post by LadyRaven Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:50 am

Judas looked on and smiled as Ariel punished the women for insulting her. No matter how much they fed or what they did, their now aged features would never be restored. He thought it a fitting punishment. When Ariel was done, he grabbed the two now wailing women and dragged them back downstairs. He threw them down in front of the others and glared at them. "You have one hour to vacate Naperville." He said, "Should you find yourselves like them." And he pointed to the disfigured women. "And should you return, she will make it far worse than this." In a matter of seconds, the entire house was empty....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:34 pm

Ariel calmed down once everyone was gone, she went to his side and bit into his neck lightly. She says, “If another whore comes here, we might have problem. I will rip apart anyone that comes after what is mine. I will not share you with anyone. I also will not share my nest with others.” Her eyes turned red with rage once more at the thought of sharing her mate and her home.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:34 pm

Judas took Ariel into his arm and shook his head, "Neither will I." He said quietly, "You are mine, blood and soul." He tightened his grip just enough to prove his words and then leaned down to kiss her tenderly, "And I will happily watch you devour any whore that thinks to test my resolve."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:53 pm

Ariel smiles and kisses him back before pulling away from him, “If you were tempted by the whore you would get hurt too not just her.” Clearly her instincts to defend her territory were heightened by the pregnancy. She looks at herself. “Come on I need to do something to get my mind off your disrespectful fan club.” She could still smell more vampires nearby but she kept it to herself. It was another old one.

She was right, there was another old one. A female, one of Judas’ creations from a long time ago. One of the few he used as a bed mate in the beginning. She says observing the two of them, “Well now…Master has been tamed. This does not work form my plans.” She goes to Ariel’s father’s home and knocks on the door. He answers the door and she says to him, “You have been betrayed…Your daughter has bedded the devil.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:04 am

Judas pulled her back to him and shook his head, "Why would I need whores?" He asked her, "When I have you? They no longer interest me." She needed to do something to relax her mind and he nodded, "Very well." He said, wondering what she had in mind.

The other presence didn't escape his attention, but when it didn't linger, he put his mind back to Ariel. She needed his full attention and so he gave it....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:32 am

Ariel look at him with a slight smile. She says, "From time to time you will grow bored. Even I know that. But I have also seen you grow bored with me in our future. Not for long periods of time just for a little while every few hundred years or so. Usually around the 500 years mark."

The female vampire they both sensed, told Ariel's father everything. His skin became red hot with anger. "This will not go unpunished." He got what was left the council in town gathered at the usual meeting place and got the approval to summon vampire hunters into the town. He wanted retribution not for the death of his daughter but for his wounded pride and ego.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:58 am

Judas lifted an eyebrow at Ariel at her prediction, "Really." He said, "And what would happen to make me so bored of you that I would seek solace with another?"....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:08 am

Ariel looks at him with a smile. "It is nothing that neither of us did wrong. It is just that we need a break every once in awhile. Because the future I have seen, is one where we both have a lot of burden to carry. You king of all vampires and controller of all the humans of world. While I always support you and have bared you many children. But I also have dreams of my own. Ones that do not include bloodshed or control over another land." She clearly was not upset by this. She always knew that she would never always agree with his lifestyle. Her visions were just confirmation of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:28 am

King of all vampires, fair enough, but ruler of the humans too? Judas didn't want that, he'd never wanted that. "But I do not wish to rule the humans, or their lands." He said quickly, "I never did. All I ever wanted was what was mine and to be left alone to it. Look into my memories, Ariel and you will see that I speak the truth. I did not ask for the life I was given, but I made the best of it and I lived it until your father's ancestors took it from me. Now that I am gaining it back, I will fight to keep it, but I will not rule the humans. They are food and nothing more to me. I do not care what they do beyond that.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:57 am

Ariel looked at him and walked over to him to stroke his cheek. She says looking into his eyes and showing him the future she saw, "We all do things that we don't really want to. You will rule over both the vampire and the human populations. Your three sons and three daughters will learn from you to be cruel when needed to be and to be kind they will learn from me. Double ground will be blood red from the blood that will be spilt during your rule. Your vampire covens will be stronger and better than the humans. The humans will coware in fear. Every five hundred years you must give in to your desire to have a lover that will enjoy the bloodshed just as much as you. But when I return to your side somehow I bring you back from the abyss. As will be our way for eternity. I will always be your anchor back to reality and who you really are. That is fate's design for us."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:01 am

Judas never had much faith in fate and he didn't much like the idea of his future being dictated by it. When he saw the visions that Ariel had seen, he didn't enjoy them and he stepped away before she was done, shaking his head. "I will not be controlled by fate." He said quietly to her, "Nor will I betray the vows I have taken in our union. I will not dishonour you, Ariel.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:37 am

Ariel looks at him with a genuine smile at his words. She could tell that he meant every word. "We will have to wait and see won't we?" She danced around happily letting her power do as they wished. Only stopping when she could sense something coming. "Hunters..." She bared her fangs in anger. "Hunters come as quickly as they are summoned and in vast numbers." She looks at Judas worried.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:43 am

Judas nodded in agreement, but he was determined he would not betray Ariel. After that, he sat back to watch her dance and enjoy herself, but it was short lived. The mere mention of hunters had always been enough to put Judas into a battle mode. As Ariel bore her fangs, so too did he and he quickly scooped Ariel into his arms. His first, last and only priority right now was to keep her and his unborn child safe. In a flash, he left the house with Ariel, bypassing the hunters in a breath of wind and he took her clear across town and back to the graveyard that had been his prison for two centuries....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:32 am

Ariel looks at him as he carried her off into the cemetery. She says, "You can't taken on those hunters alone. Let me fight. You know I can handle myself quite well. Just let me protect you this time." She was not going let him fight alone. She makes her way to her family tomb. This is going to be her home until they were done with the hunters. However she had a feeling they were dealing with more than just hunters. It was up to them to figure it out though.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:07 pm

Judas shook his head and followed Ariel into her family tomb. Taking her by the shoulders, he regarded her carefully. "I don't doubt you can handle yourself, my love." He said, "And I have no doubt you can protect me, but you are far too precious for me to put you in danger like that. The child you carry is far too precious." He touched her stomach and smiled at her. "You must protect our child now, no matter what. When I have removed the one who called the hunters down on us, I will return to you and we will leave this place and start a life elsewhere, somewhere safe where our children can grow strong and wise like you."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:36 pm

Ariel looks at him her arms crossed. She says softly, "I am sure that it was my father. But him you do not get to kill him without me. I have every right to hate him just as much as you do." She looks at the ground as she did not feel comfortable here. She runs her fingers over her mother's coffin stone. She says, "Revenge for my mother and me will be mine."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:43 am

Judas growled in his throat at Ariel's revelation, but he somehow knew it was the old man. "Then I will bring him to you." He said, "Before I destroy the hunters." In a flash then, he disappeared, leaving Ariel in safety while he went to her father's home.

Judas didn't so much as knock on the door as put his boot to it and bring it off the hinges. He stormed into the house, killing all that he came across until he reached Ariel's father. He stood over the man, soaked in blood and grabbed the ageing figure by his throat. "Now you pay." He said darkly....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:56 pm

Ariel watched has he left her in the darkness with her memories to fuel her anger and devour her need to take her need for vengeance. When Judas went to claim her father, his creation stood in his way. “Long time no see master. Doing the bidding of your new bed mate?” Ariel’s father says as he had prepared a devil’s blood trap where Judas was standing, “You will never have Judas. You are not as strong as you think. You going to remain here and watch as I drag your new bride here and kill her in front of you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:23 am

Judas growled in his throat as he saw not only Mustang looking far too smug for himself, but his once prodigy there also. She had come a long way since his incarceration and now, it seemed, was to thinking she had surpassed him. Oh, how little they both knew! As Mustang went about creating his blood trap and boasting how he would kill his own daughter in front of them, Judas reached into his pocket.

"Aye." He said to his once friend and creation, "It has been far too long since you graced my presence, but my dear, I am not here for my wife's bidding. I am here of my own volition to kill this man that would murder his own daughter for gain." He then looked to Mustang and smiled, "And I have already had her, Mustang." He said with mirth, "We have cemented our union and she now bears my legacy."

What he had in his pocket, he now took out. "You really should study your magic in more detail, Mustang." He said before looking at his creation, "As you should also, my dear." Held in his hand and swinging tenderly between his fingers, was an ancient rosary. It was easily three hundred years old, but it was immaculate. "This here, is the rosary of Pope Francis the fourth." He said, "Dipped in his own holy blood. No magic you can create will work on me, Mustang." And he shot forward, taking the man by the throat. He had wanted Mustang to suffer a very long time, but this unpredicted situation called for immediate action. He snapped the man's neck like a twig and then took his creation by the throat as Mustang dropped. He glared at her icily, "Give me a single reason not to snap your neck also." He said quietly to her.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 11:09 am

His creation laughed and says, "You won't kill me if you want my pets to leave your bride alone. You are not the only original beast who craves the woman's body." She moves out of his grip. "Do you remember Ramon De Los? Your second in command. He became the first werewolf a month after you were made into a vampire. He desired Talia just as bad as you. He wants Ariel and he will have her."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri May 09, 2014 11:03 am

Judas lifted an eyebrow as his creation moved from his grip and goaded him. Truly, she had learned well over the years and he began to laugh. "Do you really think I would leave my bride so unprotected?" He asked, "Or that she would need such protection? My dear child." He moved forward again and took the woman by her throat once more. He pulled her nose to nose to him and smiled darkly, "She is far more deadly than you or I could ever be." He said with dark promise, "And I could snap your neck and be back at her side by the time your cold body hits the ground. As for the whelp, let him try. I will enjoy watching him suffer."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 7:11 am

His creation looked at him confused. She says to him, "There is no way that she can be stronger or darker than you. She was made from you just like me and other women you used. How is it possible that she could be stronger than her creator?"

Meanwhile, Ariel stayed hidden in the cemetery. She felt uneasy as the smell of wet dog food the air along with the smell of rotting flesh. That was not normal. Even in the cemetery. "Judas. Please hurry. Something's coming my way." She did not know anything about werewolves or any other supernatural creature that live in the world. So just the smell of one was making her very uneasy and upset.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat May 10, 2014 11:21 am

"Because she was born to be so." Judas told his creation, "All I had to do was provide the last step for her. You see, she was created by Talia and she has that same magic in her blood. And now that she carries my child, she is even stronger than you can imagine." He drew her just that little bit closer, "Allow me to show you." He said just as he felt Ariel's plea in his mind. In a flash, he arrived back at the cemetery with his creation still in his deadly grip.

Stepping towards the tomb, he sniffed up and smiled, "Come out Ramon." He said, "For I know you are there, I can smell your stench." He entered the tomb then and threw his creation down at Ariel's feet. "My beloved." He said to Ariel, going to her and kissing her tenderly. "I have brought to you the conspirator that informed your father. I have killed him. You are now free, my love." He looked down at his creation and grinned, "This one does not believe the power you possess and the waiting dog outside thinks to take you from me." He smiled, "I await your decision as to what you wish done to them."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 11:29 am

Ariel looked at the traitor a moment. Her eyes flashing red with anger and hunger. She says, "I will devour your soul. You will be nothing but ash. Take solace in this child. You will never know peace. Your irony will be forever long." with that she devoured the woman without hesitation. Sucking her soul out and into her body giving her a strong boost of energy. Her fangs went out and she looked for the other intruder. "Who is this Roman to you husband? What does he want with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat May 10, 2014 11:36 am

Judas watched with delight as his creation was reduced to little more than ash at Ariel's feet. He thoroughly enjoyed the fear in the woman's eyes as she died and nodded with approval at what was left. Once that was done, Ariel asked about Ramon and he turned to face her. "The first werewolf." He said, "And once upon a time, my closest friend." He swore he would never lie to her, so he didn't. "But he coveted what was mine. He lusted after Talia and when he failed and she remained with me, he betrayed us. He had been my closest ally through the centuries against the hunters and the church, but now he is an enemy, for he will try and take you from me as he tried to take Talia. You know that I will not allow that to happen."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next