The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

2 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 7 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:07 pm

Dani smiled and nodded. “Alright Alex lead the way” She leaned her head on his shoulder as they drove. HE felt so right her leaning against him felt right. She stired up emotions and feelings that she hadnt felt since her farther was alive, happiness, a feeling of being secure and safe. She still felt as if she had to be strong though, and she doubted that feelng would ever really go away.

As they stopped she lifted her head and watched as he walked around for her door. “You are a true gentleman Alex” She grinned. Her father would so aprove of him. He had always taught his daughter how women were to be treated and had taught Dustin how to treat women. But until know she had thought that men like her father discribed only exsisted in fairy tales. But she had found one. And he had not been runoff by finding out what she was.

She stepped out of the car and grasped his hand. “Thank you” As she looked around at the spot she sighed. “This is beautiful Alex” She walked toward a tree and stopped as she looked in the lake her head was bowed and she seemed to lost in thought and really relaxed. She breathed in the freshair deeply. “How did you find this spot Alex?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 7 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:28 pm

He walked with her his hand still in hers. When she stopped and took in the beathtaking view he could see that she loved it. When asked how he had found it he chuckled. "It was some time before I left. A friend that had a car was speeding and passed a patrol car. He didn't stop and thought he could get away from the cop. I spotted the dirt road as we rounded the turn back there. The cop was just out of sight when we turned down it and disapeared into the trees. The cop went by, and we found this spot. Leroy was later arrested at home for speeding, his plates having been run. But we both came to love this place. It is quiet and one can just sit and think or just relax here."

He moved behind her and put his arms around her as he too looked down upon the town and lake and the valley that both sat in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:51 pm

She liked being here, and liked it even more since he was here with her. She gasped and playfully hit him. "You did not!" But her eyes flicked with excitment she could picture it in her head, the two boys speeding away from the cops and turning into here. "I really like it here Alex, you know the best spots" She grinned and lightly kissed his cheek.

As he moved in behind her and embraced her she bowed her head and sighed. "I know you hate what I am" She paused "I...I know also that you were disapointed that I couldnt tell you that I would stop...stopping scares me, and I hate being scared." She shook her head hoping that it didnt sound as stupid as she thought it did. "You see it is the one thing I could controle, I couldnt controle my father being shipped off, and I couldnt controle him getting injured, I couldnt help his unit being stoplossed, I couldnt controle him being killed by that damned IED" At this point she broke from his embrace and begain pacing her breaths coming as if she was crying but no tears fell and no tears would for she hadnt cried in too long her body seemed to have forgotten how to cry.

"Cutting is the one thing I can controle, I dont want to lose it." She kept her face away from him to scared to see the disapointment in his face again. "I am afraid that if I stop I will not be able to contain my emotions" She hung her shoulder a good five feet from him staring into the lake her back to him. She was done her rant and was awaiting the reply hoping that she hadnt ruined the only good thing in years.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:07 pm

Alex walked up to her, turned her around and took her into his arms once more. He held her tightly to him. "No you could not control those things. But cutting yourself is not the answer. Have you not noticed that you do it more and more. It is like an addiction. Are you in contol of it or is it in control of you?" He had heard of people doing such things, they liked the feel of the pain, but he didn't know why they started to do it.

Dani it seemed felt she had to do it to feel something, to contain her emotions. "I have seen people that tried to contain their emotions. Bottled them up inside, and it did things to them that was not good." he lifted her chin up so she could look at him. "It is alright to let out your emotions once in awhile." he smiled down at her. "Would give me the excuse to keep holding you like this." he caressed her face softly, "When I lost a couple of my friends over there, I cried like a baby for some time. Once I was done, and had it out of my system, I could put it behind me. I still have nightmares about it and probably will for the rest of my life. But I was able to put to rest the sorrow I felt and the pain of the loss." He was desperately trying to give her encouragement and help her get over the pain of the loss of her father, before something bad happened to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:44 am

Dani allowed her selfe to be embraced again. She heard his words but they still didn’t register. She was the one in controle of it. It was the rest of the world that she couldn’t controle. No one understood. How could she explain to him that she cut to feel the pain, that she was so numb that sometimes, mosttimes she couldn’t feel anypain. She couldn’t feel anything. She had locked her self away so long ago that she could no longer feel. She was like an empty shell. Even though with Alex she was feeling happy things she didn’t trust herself to feel the other half, she had gone this long not allowing herself to crack she couldn’t do it now. She had to hold it together, everyone saw her as a rock and she wanted to keep things like that.

She broke free from his embrace again and looked up at him. Her blue eyes were bright and full. “I don’t do it to controle the pain. I do it to make sure I can still feel pain, I mean what kind of person doesn’t cry when they get that knock on the door, when they are informed that their family member was killed. I didn’t even cry at his funural Alex, his fellow Marines were there, they cried, I didn’t. They all gave me their codolates I thanked them. Who thanks someone at a funural? I tried to make myself cry I really did. I went to the manitory concelling sessions, Nothing I just couldn’t do it. I loved my daddy and I couldn’t even cry for him what does that say about me?”

She paused and walked away from him slightly and sat on a rock. ‘I then do it to punish myself punish myself for being weak, punishing myself for not being able to cry for my dad, punish myself to make sure I can still feel it, many times I don’t I see the blood but I feel nothing.” She shook her head I know it sounds stupid, but I don’t want to start crying, I will not be able to stop.”

She suddenly stood and turned to him. “Oh man I am sorry I wrecked your special spot” She brushed her hair out of her face wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him softly on the lips then nuzzled his neck. “Forgive me?” She suckled on his hear and rubbed his shoulders slightly. “I do love you Alex” She whispered softly in his ears her voice quivered still not being used to saying those words.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:29 pm

Alex listened and again pulled her to him and held her tightly. "You have not wrecked my special spot." he whispered. When she again said she loved him he smiled and whispered softly, "And I love you Dani. You have come to be very special to me."

He knew he would have to work on it more with her. If she was able to release the pent up emotions in her then she would not need to cut herself anymore. She had taken the first step in admitting she loved him. That feeling alone could make a person feel more alive then anything else. He had seen it in his mother and father when they looked at each other. Again he lifted her chin up and kissed her deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:46 pm

Dani leaned her head against his strong chest her arms around his bck and resting against his shoulders she sighed and closed her eyes she could hear his heart beat and that clamed her. Her breathing became more steady. Her shaking stopped and she became still. She looked up at him as he spoke those words, She smiled and lowered her eyes. “I am so glad you saw me the otherday Alex.” She paused. “Wow its has only been a couple days can you belive it.?”

As he kissed her she wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him back her tongue gently pushing its way through his lips her eyes were only but a slit she wanted to see what he was doing in reaction to her timid tongue. She moved her hands and stroked his face softly as she continued to kiss him back. Finally she broke it and turned around so her back was against his chest and wrapped his arms around her. “This is a real lovely place”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:34 pm

A couple of days was indeed all it was. He felt such a connection with Dani. As if she had been waiting for him and he for her. He just held her tightly to him enjoying the feel of her in his arms. "It is now your place as well." he told her. "We will come back here often when we want to be alone and get away from everything."

He knew that they would have to be going. They had school in the morning and they needed to get back home and to bed. He finally lead her back to the car and opened the door for her. "Time to go home and get some sleep." He kissed her quickly before moving around to the driver's side and getting in. The drive back home was short. Once home he slipped an arm about her as they walked back into the house. Before he left her on the landing by their rooms, he kissed her deeply and held her to him once more.

But his sleep was not to be long. Once asleep and he began dreaming, his dreams again turned back to Iraq. He was running from one place to another, taking cover as bullets hit the destroyed buildings, sending shards of concrete everywhere. The sound of gunfire filled the air. "Move, move, move, he yelled out in his dream and out loud. "Frank take the right, Mark, the left." He was reliving another battle that he had fought with insurgents. "Get him, pull him to cover." he yelled as the dream played out and they were rescuing another soldier who had been wounded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:55 pm

Dani smiled she felt so safe in his arms like nothing could touch her like Alex could and would protect her if anything did come to get her. He had proven it by protecting her in the school. And showing the cruel people in the school not to mess with her. "I really do like this spot and thank you for sharing it with me, I think we will becoming here a lot" She winked and kissed him again.

She knew that it was getting close to time to leave but she really didnt want to. As he lead her to the car she stole one last look at the peace ful view then turned her attention ack to Alex. She kissed him back then slipped in her hand rested on his knee as they drove. Once they were home she walked with him and bid him a good night at their door.

but instead of going to bed she slipped into the bathrom with fresh pjs and turned on the water. She stripped and glanced at her arms, they were writted with scars some fresh some not so much. Her legs were beggining to get its own scars. She stepped into the shower and begain to wash her hair and her body being careful not to open any wounds. Knwing that Alex wouldnt be able to sleep too well it was a quick shower she tunred off the shower dried quickly and got dressed brushed her hair and tieded up her mess then left he bathroom.

She walked towards Alexs room and she heard the screaming she rushed forward and raced to his bed, leaving the light off this time she knelt and the foot of the bed and strocked his hair softy. This one seemed worse then the one before so she decided to try something that she had seen a nurse do in the hospital. And in the most authorive voice she could muster she spoke "Stand down soldier, you have done good, the mission is completed the wounded is being taken to base" She then climbed into the bed with him sitting behind him cradling his head in her lap. Stroking his face softly. Wondering if she had done the right thing, she had seen this turned really good but also she had seen it turn horrible in the hosptal driving the patient further into the dream, if that was the case she wuld just have to say with him all night.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:21 pm

Alex's dream was so vivid and so real, he felt himelf back in Iraq. The smells, sounds and feelings were all there. He heard a voice telling him to stand down, that the mission was complete. "No not yet. Where is that evac helo." he yelled out. In his dream he was looking around and above looking for the evac chopper. He finally saw it coming in. "Cover fire, keep those damned idiots busy."

The squad took up positions and laid down a murderous barage of lead. The chopper landed and he drug the wounded man to it. The crew helped get the wounded soldier on board and then its machinegun opened up covering the squad as it retreated to the chopper. The squad piled in as Alex also gave cover fire. He was the last one to step aboard. It lifted off and Alex's body relaxed some and he awoke. He found Dani sitting there with his head in her lap. His breathing was rapid but slowling.

He reached up a hand and caressed her face. "Sorry." he whispered. "They say I will have the dreams for some time yet." He sat up and pulled himself up to sit beside her. She had on PJ pants and a halter top that allowed him to see some of her breasts. He slipped an arm around her and held her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:16 am

Dani held him close as he dove deeper into the dream she kept silent though her face leaning againt his head. She would remain here with him in his arms until he would awaken. She was learning so much from these nghtmares. He had been through so much there. He seemed as if he had helped any people too. He had acted as a true hero, she wouldn’t call hm that though she had learned through her father never to call them heros they didn’t like that. Her father told her that it made it too hard to live up to. Lke they couldn’t make a mistake and everyone made mistakes.

She felt him stire and lifted her head and smiled. “Its okay Alex I am” She leaned into his carrassed. “Alex I don’t want you to worry alright. I am here for you, and I will be here everynight if its nesscary” She helped him up and leaned into his chest. She knew that she wasn’t wearing the best clothes right now but she wanted to be there for Alex and knew if she was to go to her room the threat of him falling back asleep and having another nightmare was far to great so she attempted to cover herself with the blankets but she lifted her head and softly kised his lips. “If you want to talk to me I am here Alex” She took his hand and broght it to her lips and kised it softly.

She wanted to be the strong one right now for Alex, to be his steady rock to learn upon. She closed her eyes and rested agaisnt him, not asleep though, she wouldn’t sleep toight she wasn’t even tired and she could feel a insomnia night comeing on. She looked up at Alex again. “Hunny I just stepped out of the shower I could put on a sweater if you feel uncomfortable with me like this, I don’t want to offend you”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:25 am

He looked at her and liked what he saw. He shook his head and grinned. "No, I like what I see." He placed his other hand on her bare belly and ran his fingers over it. Her soft, warm flesh felt good to the touch. He also noticed that she had no bra on under her tank top. The nipples of her breasts pressed against the material.

"The doctors that screen all of us when we came back, said that we all would probably have dreams like the ones I have been having. Some would have more vivid ones then others. They say it is due to the stress and the troubling things we saw and did. There is nothing they can really do about it. But they said over time they would fade as we picked up our lives again and replaced those memories with others, better ones."

He leaned over and kissed her. As he did his hand came up and brushed the bottom of one of her breasts by accident.

(Ok now lets see what she does.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:44 pm

Dani blushed deeply and bowed her head. How could he like what he saw? Her arms had more scars then flesh on them. But as he ran his hand over her belly she shivered slightly she allowed him to though his touch felt so good and altough she knew they were on a slippery slop for she wasnt really dressed properally. If his mother or her brother were to see them there would be hell to pay for. But she wanted to keep Alex calm.

"I will be here everynight watching after for you Alex" She stroked his hair and then gently kissed lips. "I am here as well hunny if you ever want to talk about it, or if you want to go see some one professional I will go wtih you I want you to be comfortable talking to someone, if that is what you want" She nodded and gently nibbled his neck.

As he kissed her she kissed back gently pushing her tongue to duel with his. She felt his hand and gasped it surprised her. She paused for only a moment then held his hand there she opened her eyes slightly. There was a twinge of fear in them for she was new to all of this and didnt want to get carried away.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:16 pm

Alex moved his hand down lower and saw how she blushed. He had not ment for his hand to get so close to her breast. He smiled at her words and hugged her. "You do not have to be here everynight, though I would not mind it." It felt good to have her there in his bed. His thoughts turned to what he could do if she was willing. Then he pushed those thoughts to the back of his head.

For something like that, she would have to be the one to make the first move. He didn't want to mess up anything that they had by being to forward. "You don't have to stay. You need your sleep." he moved a hand over her arms, feeling the small scars from her cutting herself. "We both seem to need each other." he kissed her forehead. "You should go back to bed." he told her though he wished she would stay. But if she stayed, he was afraid that something might happen. That he did not want, unless it was what she wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:41 pm

Dani felt his hand moved and felt her heart sink. She didnt know what she wanted shefelt so confused. She liked the feeling that his touch gave her but was that okay to like it? She didnt really know. She knew that she wasnt ready for sex, and she was worried that if she contined down this road that it would lead to sex, then she would have to disapoint Alex by denying him when he was so close. She couldnt do that to him, she cared too deeply for him.

As he hugged her she hugged him back and held him close. "I want to be here for you Alex, I will be here if only to wake you from your dreams" She nodded to improve her point. She stroked his face and trailed her hand down his chest. She looked up him as he spoke again. And shuddered as he ran a hand over her arm. The feeling of his hands sent a sesentation throughout her entire body. She bowed her head. "Alex what do you think my father would think of me if he knew I did this to my body?"

As he told her to leave she closed her eyes again. She didnt want to leave but she sensed that Alex didnt trust himself with her so she sadly slipped out of his arms and stood. "Okay Alex, try and get some more rest, I will be right next door." She blow him a kiss then sadly walked back to her room slipped on a hoddie and sat at the desk and turned on her computer and like she did every day she checked the Department of defence website and checked the news realease. She sighed in relieaf no one from her fathers platoon that had been deployed again were on it.

She clicked off the website and went to the window and waited for the screams. Did she want them to come so she would have to come back into the room and hold Alex, in a way yes, and that made her feel awful. She had relized that the nightmares seemed to intensify with each pass one, what would the next one be?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:07 pm

Alex watched her go and wished she wouldn't. But he did not trust himself and didn't want to mess up anything. Perhaps down the road a bit, when they had been together longer. He laid back down and got comfortable. He took a few deep breaths and closed his eyes. He was finally asleep in a few minutes. His dreams began normally, pleasent and with Dani and him. But soon that all changed.

It was probably an hour or two after he had fallen asleep that the dreams began and changed back to the war zone. This time he was in a HUMMVE in the shotgun seat. His vehicle was one of three full of soldiers on a routine patrol. It had been a quiet week, but everyone didn't let that lull them into a sence of security. Weapons were locked and loaded and at the ready for anything.

The IED exploded and the first vehicle was blown over onto its side. Gun fire ensued. The other two vehicles were hit was machinegun fire. They stopped and everyone piled out, taking cover behind them and returned fire. Alex and another soldier, Private Wilson ran to the first vehicle. They checked to see if the four inside were alright and helped them out. Again two were wounded from shrapnel. One was bleeding from a wound in his leg, the other had shrapnel in his left arm and side.

Alex grabbed the mic from the radio in the vehicle and keyed it. "Bravo Base this is Bravo 3. Have come under heavy fire from automatic weapons. One vechile damaged by IED, two wounded. Coordinates......." he looked at a map he pulled out of one of his pockets and gave them. "Request Air support."

Bullets hit the vehicle they were crouched behind. Wilson returned fire as Alex began bandaging the wounded the best that he could. He got the bleeding stopped and then the other two from the vehicle and the two wounded began returning fire. Everything seemed so real. Alex could not tell he was dreaming.

"Air Support on the Way. ETA 5 minutes." came the voice on the radio. When the attack helos came in was when he awoke, sitting up in bed again. Why was he reliving his life there? Not every dream was bad, not every time did someone die. It was as if a recording of his time there was replaying over and over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:57 pm

Dani continued to stare out the window then she walked out of her room she paused brefily by his door and watched him sleep then contiuned to walk to the mantle and stared at the photo of her father. "I am doing well daddy, I moved in with the Morgan's. You served with him. "His son and I are dating." She paused as if he was answering her. "Yes he treats me well" Yes Dustin is doing well, "He had to repeat some classes so we are going to graduate at the same time. I know you are going to be with us daddy. You would be very pleased. Mrs. Morgan looks after us well, I love you daddy" She kissed her fingers then touched the photo"

She closed her eyes and stood there she could smell his clongue and his after shave, she could hear his voice and feel his hugs. She was intrupted f her trip down memory lane by Alexs voice she sped walked to his room and entered in without a second thought she sat on the side of the bed and held his hand and stroked his check he was sitting up she smiled at him. "Alex your home, your safe" She kissed his forhead softly. "This one didnt seem too bad, are you okay?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:33 pm

Alex opened his eyes as he sat up. He was reliving his time in Iraq. Each dream had been something that had happened to him while he was there. He never had such dreams while he was over there. They had been of home or some other things. He knew the doctors had told him that he would have troubled dreams of Iraq, but he thought they would be dreams manifested by his fears.

Dani returned and sat on the bed and tried to comfort him. "No it wasn't bad. I'm ok." he kissed her lips gently. "These dreams are all things that have happened to me. It is as if I am back there, reliving the experinces." why was he having the dreams. There had to be a reason for it. He reached over to caress her face again. "I am sorry for keeping you awake. I don't think I will have another one tonight." At least he hoped not. He laid back down taking one of her hands in one of his and squeezing it. "You really need to get some sleep." he told her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:48 pm

Dani kissed him in return and stroked his face softly. She listened to his words she nuzzled his nose. "Well I will be here to help you for each and everytime Alex, and before you resist I want to be here so please dont take that from me" She smiled. "So please let me be here and at least do this small thing please and I am extremly stubbrone so I will do it anyways" She winked and brought his hand to her lips and kissed them.

She shook her head "I am not going anywhere Alex " She leaned into his carrass. "I want to be here incase you do have another one I want to be here for you. She leanred him down. "I will be right back" She went to her room and got her blanket to the great dismay of her pets they both followed her and Dani smiled and climbed onto the bed she figured this way would be okay with his mother, they were in the same bed but they were under different blankets. Both her pets jumped on the foot of the bed and eyed Alex. "My chasity pets" She joked.

She then leaned her head on his chest. "I am not tired Alex, I doubt I will sleep tonight"She turned her body so she was laying sideways and her hand rested on his stomach, she gently seached for a his scar from his bullet. "Does this hurt Alex" It must have been a sight Alex in the bed under his covers, Dani in her hoddie under her blanket and her cat and her dog glaring at Alex.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:49 pm

He raised himself up on his elbows as she said she would be right back. She came back with her blanket and her two faithful pets. She crawled up on to th bed and laid down next to him with the dog and cat at the foot of the bed. He raised a brow at her actions but said nothing. He laid back down and she placed her head on his chest and one of her hands on his stomach.

"It doesn't hurt anymore." he told her. He placed a hand on hers. He looked down at the dog and cat and chuckled. He was glad he had a fullsized bed.

His mother heard the comotion and came out of her room and peeked into Alex's room. She smiled as she saw how Dani was handling things. She wanted to protect and be there for Alex. A sure sign of her feelings for him. She also seemed to be worried about how things might look. She had her own blanket and had her pets with her. It warmed her heart that Dani was trying to be appropriate in her actions and how she was dealing with things. She knew that when the time came that the two would have sex, it would be Dani that was the one making that decision.

She was not worried about them doing it. But she wanted them to be sure that it was what both wanted. She had dated in highschool and had sex then, and after that as well. She was not up tight like alot of parents were. She went back to bed knowing that the two of them were not doing anything and not wanting Dani to feel guilty about sleeping in the same bed with Alex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:28 pm

Dani grinned "My animals seem to think they need to protect me" She looked down at them. "Its okay guys go to sleep" TheY both looked at her then laid their heads down but continued to stare at Alex before slowly closeing their eyes. Dani snuggled more into Alex and smiled as he put his hand on her own. "I am glad it doesnt hurt Alex" She paused and softly kissed his lips "In time the emotional scars will heal and I will be here every step of the way I promise" She rested his head in the crook of his neck. "My head is not too heavy is it sweetie?"

She heard a noise and turned towards the door she saw his mother standing there and was grateful that she was in her hoddie and her own blanket she smiled softly then turned back to Alex. "Get some sleep hunny I am here for her" She took his hand and intertwined her fingers into his. Then brought it to her lips and kissed his hands. She thought for a moment she had liked the feeling of his hands on her breasts, but he was tired and he needed his sleep so she wouldnt push it right now. "Good night Alex, sleep well and safe I am here"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Alex fell asleep and his dreams were pleasent. Having Dani next to him seemed to help sooth him and have him dream of other things then Iraq. His dreams were of Dani and him relaxing at his favorate spot and of other things from his past, all pleasent and relaxing. When he awoke in the morning he was a little tired but not completely out of it. He saw Dani there, awake. He moved a hand up to her face and kissed her lips gently. He wondered if the feeling he was having was what his father had when he had awoke to see his mother there.

He sighed. "Guess it is time to get up and go to school. You are a marvelous one." He really didn't want to but they had to. Giving her another kiss he got out of bed. He chuckled. "I think you had best go to your room and get dressed. I don't think your brother would think it nice both of us getting dressed in the same room. He made for his bathroom to shower and brush his teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:56 pm

Dani laid there until she felt his breathing leavel out. She stole a look up at him and smiled. He had fallen asleep. He looked so peaceful as he slept. It didnt even bother her that she was not even a bit tired. She simply relaxed and occasionally she would give her cat and dog a pet. She laid there listening to his rythemic breathing.

Soon morning came and she heard Alex stir she smiled up at him. She kissed him back softly and smiled. "Good morning" She nodded. "Yes we best get to school or your mom is libal to ground us from friday" She winked. "Yes my brother wouldnt be too pleased, he is warming up to you though, he doesnt really glare at you when you kiss me" She stood on her tippee toes and kissed him again. Then walked to her room and got dressed, long jeans to hide the scars on her legs, a t-shirt and then a fresh hoddie, She then brushed her hair and walked to Dustins room "Time to get up Dustin bring your homework'

She then walked into the kitchen and saw his mom sitting there, "I hope you dont mind about last night, he had two dreams and they seem to stop if I am there...." She paused. "Ohh Dustin needs his agenda signed, I normally forged the signature but since you have gotten gaurdenship I shouldnt forge no more" She smiled then turned as Dustin walked in and handed his books to Dani. She sat at the table and checked his homework. "Looks good bro, I really like the rewrite of your essay" Dustin turned to his mom. "She got me to rewrite it apparently I didnt put enough effort into it, she is nearly as bad as my teachers."

Dani simply laughed. "Okay lets get going, when Alex gets down here I am sure he will want to get going"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:57 pm

The day and the next few days went by fast. Things were going well for him and Dani at school, as well as Dustin. The football team included Dustin in everything they did, their new friends talked to Dani and him and the girls hung out with Dani giving her tips on how to keep a guy interested. Those that bothered her no longer did. It seemed like all was going well.

Friday finally arrived and people were getting ready for the dance that would be going on after school. The Gym was being decorated towards the end of the day and the band had arrived and began setting up. Everyone was excited about it and the bonfire later on at the beach.

"You ready for the dance tonight?" Alex asked Dani as he held her in his arms in the parking lot. They had to go home and change clothes and put some food and drink in the car for the party at the beach. Only a few days had passed since they had met but it seemed like he had known her for a lot longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:49 pm

Dani couldnt belive how fast the next few days passed, between school, and her play, homework, helping around the house and spending each night in Alex's room cuddled up to him listening to his breathing, she too was sleeping better with him. Since that one night she had not had one nght without at least a little bit of sleep. Her pets still slept in the bed with them but seemed to trust Alex more. He was so gentle with Dani and they could see that. So they were sleeping better too.

As the day of the dance approched she grew nervous, she was excited but hoped that no one would ask why she was in long sleves at the camp fire. She had the dance figured out she would simply wear a long selve shirt. She had the out fit picked out and Martha had agreed to help her with her hair and makeup. She was happy about that Martha never had a daughter to help with those things and Dani's mother hadnt stuck around enough to be able to help her with those things.

Dani nodded. "Yes I am ready, your mother agreed to help me with my hair for the dance, she seemed overjoyed to help me" She grinned and stared up at him. "I wonder if she was disapointed that you were a boy" She winked and carrased his face and kissed him on the lips. Suddenly she heard a gagging noise she turned around and saw her brother there. "Why dont you two get a room" Dani's eyes glistened with michief and Dustin's face lost all colour and he stared up at Alex then his sister then back at Alex "Dont you dare you two" Dani laughed and play punched Dustin. "Dont worry bro, we are beng good" Dustin waited till Dani was in the car then rubbed his shoulder. "Man my sister packs a punch, our father used to take us to the base and we would do drills with the requirts, there were times when my sister would kick their asses" He smiled down at his siter waiting in the car. "Our father made sure that she could take care of herself, why she didnt take down those bullies before you got here, is beyond me"

Dani pocked her head out the window "Come on boys I need to get home to get ready" Dustin looked at Alex and shakes his head. "You got my tomboy sister to worry about getting ready, man you are a mircle worker" He laughed and got into the car. Once home Dani raced upstairs and showered then got dressed in some black jeans with jewles on the side all the way to the hip then on the ass pockets and a long selve shirt, it was lowcut but nothing too revelaing but it bunched at her breasts to show them off now.

She then stepped into the bathroom and Martha crimped and curled her hair then tied it all back. Martha then added some blush, eye shadown. and even some lipstick. Then added a bit of sparkles. Dani looked in the mirror and gasped. "Wow Martha I look so preety thank you" She hugged martha then stepped out of the bathroom and turned to Alex 'So what do you think?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next