The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

2 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 8 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:43 pm

When Dani came out of the bathroom his eyes went wide. His mother had transformed her from a simple young girl to a beautiful woman. He licked his lips and smiled. "Wow!" he said and moved up to her. "Mom you have done wonders." She smiled and then left the two alone.

He put his arms around her. "I might be messing up that lipstick here soon." he told her and pulled her to him. "You are beautiful." he told her as he looked down into her eyes.

Dustin moved past them shaking his head. "See you two at the dance. Have to pick up my date." he chuckled and hurried out. Alex turned his head a surprised look on his face. Date? Dustin? now that was news. "Did you know?" he turned back to Dani, then moved both of them down the stairs after Dustin, but he was gone already, the tail lights of his car were already down the street. "This girl I have to see." He turned to Dani. "Shall we get to the dance?"

Back to top Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 8 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:30 am

Dani blushed at his reaction and bowed her head to try and hide her blushing face. She again thanked Martha and then smiled up at Alex. As he wrapped his arms around her and told her what he had planned she laughed. "Well your mom thought you would so she gave me some" As he called her beautiful she playfully pushed away from him "Are you just calling me that cause I am all dressed up?"

She was about to move in and kiss him, latly she found herself wantin to kiss him more and to be in his arms. She wondered why, maybe it was her sleepin in his bed, and just how close they have become. She moved to go into his arms when Dustin moved pass them she looked at himshocked. He was all dressed up. She watched him with a bewildered look on her face. She shook her head "No I had no idea about ths girl, he has been gone most of the time latly, but we have been so busy with our project that I didnt think abut it"

She nodded "Yes I am ready" She took a deep breath "This is my first dance that I am going to to dance at" She slipped her hand into Alex's and brought it to her lips. "I love you Alex"

((You never said what he is wearing)
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:22 pm

He pulled her to him as they got to his car and kissed her. "Hope I didn't mess it up to badly." he chuckled and opened the door for her. Once in he got in and drove them to the school. As they walked up to the school, others were arriving. He looked around for Dustin and finally spotted him. He raised a brow as he saw that it was one of the Cheerleaders. They had given Dani a hard time, but of late had been nice and had even talked to her some.

"Check out your brother." he nodded toward Dustin. It looked as if it was more then a mere one time date. Was Dustin holding out on Dani and him? He had said nothing to either of them. "Shall we go talk to him and..........mmmmm his girl?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:08 am

Dani kissed him back then grinned and pulled down his sunviser and fixed up her lipstick. "Mmmm all fixed" She smiled at Alex. "I better warn you, I havent really danced before, I hope you have strong toes" She rested her hand on his knee as they drove. She was really happy, she was with a great man, that although had a rough time treated her well, and had more then likely saved her life.

As they got to the dance she thanked him as he left her out of the car and wrapped her arm around his elbow. And walked into the dance. She was looking for her brother too wanted to see who her brother had taken to the dance. When Alex spotted them she looked to where he was pointing. Then she saw it...he was with a cheer leader? Dani's jaw dropped. She resisted slightly as Alex led her over but when they got there she smiled nicely. "Hello Dustin, you gong to introduce me to your Date"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:12 pm

When Dani and Alex approached Dustin and his date, she looked a bit nervous. She looked down at the ground for a moment then lifted her eyes to Dani. "I want to aplogise for the way I acted before. " she began. I didn't know about your father. Daniel told me things about you that I now know were lies." Her voice was sincere, "I don't blame you, can't blame you for hating me for what I did."

Daniel had been her boyfriend. He had been the one accused of rape back east and had some how managed to get away with it and have the charges dropped. Now him and his parents were gone. Moved somewhere else.

Dustin had his arm about her the entire time and looked at his sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:32 am

Dani stood beside Alex and gripped his hand. She listened to the girls apoligee she could tell that she meant it and she knew…or at least she hoped that her brother wouldn’t be with her if she didn’t mean it so she took a breath and nodded “Alright I forgive you,” She paused. “Maybe now you will think now before you join the crowd in making someones life a living hell.” She nodded “That’s all I want you to learn from this” She nodded to her brother. “Dustin”

She then turned to Alex. “So are you ready for your toes to get burised?” She giggled and lead Alex to the Dance floor just intime for a very slow song to start. She looked up at him “We don’t have to stay out here for this Alex we could go sit down and just watch,” Deep down she did want to dance and feel his arms around her again but she wasn’t sure what Alex would want.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Alex listened and nodded when Dani sort of laid into Debbie, the cheerleader. But he figured the girl deserved it for making Dani's life so miserable. Once the two girls had finished, he guided Dani into the school. The music was begining and he walked into the Gym with his arm about Dani's waist. The place was filling up and there were groups of kids everywhere. "Well we will try dancing." he whispered into her ear. "See what happens, but I don't think I will try the fast ones."

As if on que, a slow dance began and he grinned pulling her out to the middle of the Gym floor. He put his arms around her and pulled her close. He smiled as he began to move with the music and moved his hands over her back. He loved having her in his arms. He felt as if he could conqure the world. Others moved to the floor and soon they were surrounded by couples dancing. He kissed her neck softly as they danced.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:32 pm

Dani walked into the gym in Alex's arms and smiled up at him. "I hope she listens to what I said, people need to relize that words hurt, I need you to know Alex, that I was never ashamed of what my father was, I just, I found it easier for them to attack me, if they turned on my father, like I thought they would have, I would be jailed for what I would end up doing" She kissed his hand. "Just so you know"

As they got into the dance she frinned. "Alright lets try dancing" She leaned into him and rested her head on his strong chest. "Mmmm Alex" She whisered She sghed contently as he kissed her. She felt safe in his arms and she liked feeling safe and content.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:18 pm

Alex moved her about the gym floor, slowly, enjoying the feeling of her in his arms the scent of her perfume filling his sences, the warm feel of her neck on his lips. The music played and it seemed it was just him and Dani on the dance floor. When the music stoped he sighed. He wanted it to continue so he could keep his arms wrapped about her.

He moved they out of the middle and toward some of their friends. He again wraped his arms around her and held her close. "That wasn't so bad. Quite enjoyable actually." He looked around and saw Dustin and Debbie, basicly wrapped up in each other's arms as him and Dani were. It seemed he was also enjoying the moment. He lifted her chin up and claimed her lips for a kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Dani loved dancing with him she loved the way that she felt in his arms. The way that she head his heart beat as she leaned her head on his chest. She closed her eyes and danced with him to the music and soon it was just her and him no body around them exsisted. Just Dani and Alex. As the music ended she sighed and looked up at him smiling.

As they moved towards their new friends she smiled and nodded to them. "Well I enjoyed it too Alex, thank you." She noticed Dustin and Debbie and shook her head grinning. "Its about time my brother found a girl You have done wonders for my family Alex" She kissed him deeply as he claimed her lips and broght her arms around his neck. "I love you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:03 pm

He returned her kiss, pulling her closer if that was ever possible. When he broke the kiss he whispered, "I love you." So much had happened in the last few days and the way he felt when she was there with him, in his arms, or laying next to him, was nothing he had ever felt before. He had seen his father and mother hold each other at night, out in the back yard, in the house or just sitting on the couch as they watched TV.

He now knew how his father felt. Such feelings, strong and wonderful that filled him. It was exciting, yet calming at the same time. He wondered if she was feeling the same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:37 pm

She sighed as he pulled her even closer she felt his hips graze against his and she gasped slightly then opeend her eyes "I love you too Alex" She stroked his face softly and then kissed his neck softly. Then turned around so her back was next to his chest and wrapped his arms around her. And watched as the other people dance.

When ABC by the Jackson five came on she dragged him back on the dance floor and began to jive with him. She had learned the dance in acting and with everyone else doing it she hoped that Alex would have either know it or be able to pick it up. Dani leaned her head back and let out a laugh. Her brother hearing it turned her head and raised an eyebrow it was the first time in a long time she had heard his sister laugh. It was a small sort one but it was a start and if Alex could get her to laugh purhapes he could bring back her giggle that he loved so much.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:15 am

Alex was not sure about it, as she dragged him back out onto the dance floor. He had heard the music before and had saw people dance to it. He was just not sure if he could do it himself. But he would try. He began to move as he had seen others do, and tryied to get into the rythem of the music as it played. He was not sure if he was doing good or not but he didn't really care. He was with Dani and it made her laugh and smile, that was enough for him.

But when the song finished he pulled her to him and then took both of them off the dance floor back to where they had been and pulled her to him again. He looked down and saw the exposed parts of her tits pushed up as they pressed against his chest. He felt a stiring with his manhood and took a deep breath. She had a nice pair of tits from what he could see and feel against him. He smiled as he though of how he would like to fondle and squeeze them. But that would have to wait. He was not sure how, but he figured she would let him know if she wanted to do something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:38 am

Dani was happy that Alex let her do the dance for the frist time he had done a really good job. She had spent many Drama classes learning it. She liked laughing it felt good. For the longest time she felt guilty to feel good but Alex somehow made it okay for her to be happy and to laugh and to open herself up to be loved again.

As he pulled her off the dance floor and back to the group she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips. "Thank you for that Alex, I know it must have been uncomfortable for you" She heard his deep breath and looked up at him. "Alex do you need some fresh air?" She stroked his face slightly and kept his face cupped in his hands.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:41 pm

"No I don't need to get some air." He took her hand and brought it to his lips and kissed it. He was enjoying himself even though his mind was wondering down roads that might not be right. ""I'll be fine." He continued to hold her to him, then moved behind her with his arms around her. Having her tits pressing against him was a bit to much for him. but now his hands were just below them.

He licked his lips as he looked down at her cleavage. His man hood was now rock hard and he was afraid that she might feel it. Dustin and Debbie came over and he was glad they did. It helped distract him from his thoughts. Though he wondered if she ever thought about sex, especially with her in his bed almost every night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:33 pm

Dani nodded "Alright Alex" She smiled up at him as he kissed her hand. She was finding herself staring at him more and more latly. Esepcally while he slept she had slowly begun to scale down what she had been wearing at night.. Instead of a hoddie and sweets it was now capri pj pants and a t-shirt, she still brought her own blanket but it was only a small one now. She grinned as he moved behind her she really liked this postion it made her feel safe but allowed her to also see what was going on around her.

As Dustin and Debbie came over she smiled. "Hey you guys how you enjoying the dance?" Dustin looked at his sister and Alex, he had seen where Alex's eyes were and was concered. He knew that Alex wouldnt do anything that Dani didnt want to do, but he was still her older brother and it was his job to watch out for her. But instead he just shrugged. There was not really he could do, Dani would do what ever she wanted and Alex wouldnt push her he knew that.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:33 pm

Alex noticed Dustin looking at him. He could imagine what was going through his mind, but too he was probably thinking the same thing about Debbie. Boys had a bad habit of thinking all sorts of things about their girlfriends. Dustin was Dani's brother and he had a feeling he was still feeling protective of her.

The music continued and people moved on and off the dance floor. People were enjoying themselves and it was turning out to be a good night. He took Dani out a few more times to dance with her and it seemed like the time flew. It was almost time for the dance to end and the bonfire at the beach. He could not wait to see what it was going to be like at the bonefire. He hoped that Dani would enjoy it. "Shall we leave and go on to the beach?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:53 pm

Dustin lowered his gaze to debbie, her cleavage was clealy visable even more so then his sisters. And he understood what Alex was feeling he too wanted to play with and touch Debbies bulging breasts but instead smiled and hugged her instead. Debbie looked up at him and smiled. "Your sister and Alex make a cute couple" Dustin merly nodded then turned to Debbie and brought her back out tto the dance floor.

Each time Alex brought Dani out to the dancefloor again she leaned into his chest and rested there as they danced. "Mmmm I could stay like this forever Alex" She lifted her head and kissed his chin softly. When the dance ended and he mentioned the beach she nodded "Alright lets go" She had purposly brough a zip up hoddie to go over the shirt that she was wearing so she was set. She was eager to sit with him and their friends around the camp fire. She reched up and kissed him softly on the lips. "Are we ready?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:11 pm

"I am ready." he told her and took her outside to the car as other filtered out to theirs. Their new friends all headed to their cars and called out to Dani and him that they would meet them at the beach. He waved to them as he climbed in to the car. He looked at Dani and grinned. The drive to the lake only took a half hour. Cars were parked everywhere and one could see small camp fires all over the beach. Finding a place to park he helped Dani out of the car and slipped an arm around her waist.

As they reached the beach they saw people building the bonfire. Putting wood in a big pile. Where they got the wood he didn't know, but they just kept coming with it, until there was a huge pile of it. Some one poured some gas around it and set fire to it. Alex guided Dani to their friends that was standing around it. Some one brought out a guitar and began playing it, people sat around the bonfire, couples holding each other. Alex found a good spot and sat down with Dani. It was a beautiful night and things were looking good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:20 am

As they left the dance Dani felt as if she was floating on air. She waved to her new friends then got into the car with Alex. She decided on not wearing the hoddie it would give Alex an excuse to warm him up. She lightly brushed his hand from time to time. When they got there she again thanked him for the help and then relaxed against him as they walked.

Dani sat down inbtween his legs and looked up and kissed his chin and then grinned and laughed along with their new friends and sang along with the songs. She was truely happy and it showed, her eyes had light in them again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:41 pm

His back was against a rock as she sat between his legs. He wraped his arms about her, holding her to him. People were singing songs and Dani also began singing along with the others. The fire blazed, lighting up the area and giving of warmth. Some people began to dance in the sand and Alex laughed. "Reminds me of the old beach party movies."

Those around them got up and began dancing and walking along the beach. Dani and Alex were left alone somewhat. With her siting as she was, leaning against him, her shirt had pulled up and his hands were now on the bare skin of her stomach. Her warm flesh felt nice to his hands, he gently ran a hand over her stomach and a bit higher which pushed her shirt up a bit more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:41 am

Dani was fully at ease and relaxed in the arms ever so often she would turn and kiss him slightly before turning back to the fire. She watched the people begin to dance and grinned. Life was so much better now. She had friends and she had Alex she hoped that nothing would happen to rock her world. "Yes just lke old beach movies, now lets hope its not the type that had a ax weilding murderer in the bushes" She laughed sotly and leaned back into his arms.

As the others got up and left she watched them. It seemed that they just wanted some alone time but in time would be back. She noticed his hands were on her bare stomach but it felt good even as he went higher she closed her eyes and nodded. She lifted her neck and kissed his jaw line "I trust you Alex and I love you" She hoped that would give him the reassurance that he needed. She wanted to feel his hands on her body it scared her slightly but she loved Alex and she knew that he loved her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:47 pm

Alex watched as everyone was doing other things. They were in a little nitch. There were a couple of couples near by that were making out. He could hear the girls giggling and then begin breathing a bit hard. When Dani said that she trusted him and loved him, he wondered. She had not done anything with him moving his hands over her bare skin, and he wondered if her comment was ment that he could go ahead and do something.

He moved a hand up further under her shirt to just below her tits and let his fingers lightly go over the bottom of them, feeling the soft flesh under the thin material of her bra. He waited for her to tell him to stop, if she did not he would continue and see what she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:04 am

Dani kept her eyes closed and leaned more into his chest and softly ran his hands up and down his arm. She was like putty in his arms ready to be molded. She heard the far away giggles and the hard breathing but she wanted to focus on her and Alex. She looked back at Alex and softly kissed his chin again. She did love him like nothing before.

When his hand inched higher and higer she closed her eyes and attempted to relax against him. As he reached her soft and tender skin she let of a soft gasp. But she looked up at him and smiled softly. "I like that Alex" She moved in again and kissed him softly and gently ran across his lips with her tongue. Her hands stroking his arms then moving down to his legs. She looked into his eyes wndering what he was going to be doing next.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:52 am

She did not stop him and even said she liked what he was doing. He greeted her kiss with his own as his hands now moved up to cup her tits in their bra. He squeezed them both for a bit then moved his hands down and pushed her bra over her tits, freeing them before he continued squeezing them and feeling the hardening nipples in the palms of his hands. He knew that she would stop him if she did not want to continue.

They felt good in his hands. Soft and firm, warm and exciting. His heart was beating faster and his breathing was more rapid. His dick was rock hard, but he didn't think she was ready for that yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next