The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

2 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 35 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:54 pm

Dani was excited about seeing her brother and Debbie again and be able to give them the gifts that they bought them. She was going to help Alex move the suitcases but jetlag was affecting her. She wanted just a small nap but then Alex was calling her.

She stood and walked to where Alex was and gasped then started laughing. “Alex I think your mom is sending us a message” She paused shook her head and kissed his lips “I be thinking that when you come back we best give her what she wants” She sighed “I can stay off the pill while you are” She paused “Away” She kissed him again “If you want to start a family so quickly”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 35 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by questor Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:01 am

Mary heard Dani laughing. She was probably going to deny that she would be able to get pregnant so soon. But Mary knew of a number of women that had been on the pill and had stopped taking them and got pregnant soon after. Only time would tell but something that Dani didn't know was that her mother had stopped taking the pill and got pregnant with here soon after. She was humming to herself in the kitchen as she prepared dinner.

Alex chuckled at her comments. "Well I guess we could start after I get back. That is if you think we are ready for parenthood." he was not quite sure if he was or not. But being in the military there was a steady paycheck, free medical, and the like. It would be a good time to begin one and raise one. Only thing was being reassigned constantly. If not deployed to Afganastan, he still could be sent to Korea for a year or to some other base overseas. Moving around was a pain if you took your family with you. Hard on the kids when they were older. They would make friends and then have to move and start all over again.

Dustin and Debbie came in a short time later and Debbie hugged Dani. "How do you like the nursery?" she asked with a big smile on her lips. Dustin stood there with a lopsided grin on his face.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Sighing softly Dani leaned into his chest and smiled. “I know it will be hard, but hey we were both military brats and we made it” She laced her fingers into his and kissed them. She had a feeling that he was stunned for she had kissed him a few times and he had not reacted she looked at the man she loved, the man that was now her husband and sometime soon would be the father of her children.

She greeted Debbie and handed her the gifts and said hi to her brother who was grinning like a fool. She play punched him then smiled and threw her arms around her. “Maybe in 2 year you will be a uncle, how does that sound?” She asked then shook her head. “The nursery is wonderful but it might be a bit early”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:40 am

Alex turned to Dani and pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. "Get a room Alex." Dustin chuckled as he took Debbie by an arm and lead her down to the dinning room. He took another look at the nursery, it had almost everything that one would need, except a crib and bassanet. His mother and it appeared Dustin and Debbie had went all out on it.

"I think my mother is definately trying to tell us something here." he chuckled. and then guided Dani down to the Dining Room as well. Even though it was kind of funny to talk about at the moment, he knew that when they did plan to have children, it was going to be a lot of work, for the both of them. Once in the dinning room he looked over at his mother. She could only chuckle as she began serving up the food.

"So Dustin what is the word from the rear detachment?" he asked.

"The Battalion is redeploying to Afganistan. When you go back over, that is where you will be going. I'll be following in a month or so, when the Doc says I am all healed up."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:07 pm

Too distracted by greeting Debbie and her brother she was caught off guard by his kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and giggled at her brothers’ comment she rolled her eyes “Whatever Dustin”

Turning to look at the nursery she sighed leaned against his chest and put his arm around her. She was thinking. She knew that there was a way that he could deposit his sperm in case anything happened. But she didn’t want to think about anything happening to him when he was overseas. She shook her head, she couldn’t even bring up that to him.

She instead smiled and kissed him back and then walked into the dinning room. Dani turned to Mary. “So Mary I guess you are wanting us to have a baby sooner then later huh?” She teased.

When Dustin gave the news Dani stiffened. She bit her lower lip and took a breath. She knew that he was going to redeploy but to hear it just made it too real she took her hand and clasped his and squeezed it then started to eat trying to keep her fear hidden.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:26 pm

Dustin snickered at his sister and Mary just grinned as she took her place. "Well grand children would be nice." She would have fun spoiling the little one or ones as any grandparent did. Plus there was something about having little ones running about the house and yard that she enjoyed so much. She looked over at Alex and rememberd him and his father playing when he was young.

Alex shook his head. Back into another hot spot. Well that was what he had been trained for. He was not looking forward to it. Not Afganastan. He had been trained in desert warfare. This was going to be going to a mountainous country where there were plenty of places for the enemy to hide. But he would adapt to it, they all would have to. Normally he would not have worried about it, but now he had someone at home that he was wanting to come back to. When she clasped his hand and squeezed it he squeezed it back.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:07 am

Rolling her eyes at her brother as he snickered she sighed as she looked around. She knew that it would be a long time before this would happen again. Soon Alex would be leaving for redeployment and then Debbie and her brother would be going back to the base then he would be leaving soon. Family dinners would be a thing of the past. Oh she would have Mary and she would have her. She knew that she would have to be strong. Alex needed to see her happy she knew that it would be hard on him to have to leave her and she would do her best to make it as easy as possible for him.

She felt him squeeze her hand and looked up at him then got an idea she would need Debbie’s help and some idea’s from Mary. She took his hand to her mouth and kissed it gently. “So what did we miss? She winked at Debbie to give her the hint that she wanted to talk to her after dinner To start planning the surprise. To get Alex out of the house while she planned it she turned to him and Dustin. “Hey Alex and Dustin how about you two take Skye for a R-U-N” She spelled it out slowly so not to excite the dog too much in case they were too tired,

Dani also wanted to ask Mary ideas to give Alex to remember her by while he was gone.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:06 am

Alex looked at Dani. Useully it was Her that took Skye out for a walk or run. He wondered what she was up to. But he agreed to take the dog out and drag Dustin along. They had a few things to discuss anyways. They all finally seemed to settle down and enjoy the meal. Afterwards Alex got up and picked up the dog leash. Skye immediately began jumping up and down, wagging his tail. Alex had to hold him down a bit and clip on the leash. Once that was done he was immediately pulled to the door. "Now who is taking who for a walk." he called back as he opened the door and was pulled out side and down the sidewalk.

Dustin followed behind on his crutches and Alex had to reign in Skye for a moment. "Now no pulling. We got to make sure Dustin can keep up." Skye looked back at Dustin and gave a bark and when the began walking just took his time, stopping now and then to sniff things.

"Guess I will be there a bit before you get there.' he told Dustin. "Anything you want me to tell your squad." he grinned and chuckled.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:56 pm

Although it wasn’t the best cover for it was normally her that took skye for a walk but she wanted to plan something fun for Alex before he had to leave her. She ate more dinner and after dinner laughed when Skye began to jump around. “Glad to see that obedience school paid off” She shook her head and laughed again.
“I think someone else is going to miss him”

Once the boys were gone she turned to the girls “Okay now listen I was to have a surprise party for the boys, I guess tommrow night is too soon, but it’s the best time”

Debbie smiled “Nah plenty of time” She nodded “My place will be prefect” She paused
“might be too cold for a pool party but we can have the hot tub going, and there is always just the pool house” She then turned to Mary. “I also want to give him something that he can carry on himself that he can remember me by” She blushed slightly “Any ideas?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:29 am

As the girls talked so did Dustin and Alex. "We only have a couple of days before we return to Hood and then me flying out to Afganastan. You are lucky in the sence you get some more time with Debbie." Alex told Dustin.

"Ahh but you have the memories of being down on the islands." Dustin chuckled. But I bet you want something to remember her with, that is more then just a photo of her ....... fully clothed." Dustin grinned. "Ah the wonders of digital cameras. Don't have to take them in to have film developed."

Alex looked at Dustin, "You talking about taking a couple pictures ofher naked and such?" He had been thinking of that. The days there were going to be long ones he felt. Especially the nights. "I will see about theat." he told Dustin. "Now when are you and Debbie getting married?" he gave Dustin a questioning look.

"Right after the Battalion gets back from depolyment." he chuckled. "Nothing as elaborate as yours and Dani's though." Now there was a weeding Alex thought. Something to tell their children........ when they had them.

They walked Sykes for awhile and then returned to the house.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:33 pm

Debbie and Dani started planning the surprise party. It would be at Debbie with as many of their friends that could come. Food, hottub and music Debbie’s parents were all for it. Dani was still unsure what to get him as a good bye gift. Something with her perfume on it though for sure. She didn’t think he would want a teddy bear though. But she wanted to give him something.

She sighed and then eyed the digital camera and smiled, they had been given on at their wedding. He couldn’t get into trouble for photos on there could he? She talked to Mary a bit more talking about their trip and getting more ideas to give to Alex before he left trying not to think about the new nursery that was set up.

When they came back she walked up to him and gave him a big kiss. “I love you Alex” She stroked his check softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:43 pm

When he came back in she kissed him and told him she loved him. He definately knew she was up to something. What it was he had no idea but he knew it. He moved back into the dining room and saw the camera and picked it up and then took Dani by the hand and lead her back up to their room. He had a big grinn on his face as he closed the door.

Once in the room behind a closed door, he sat the camera on a dresser and moved behind her and began removing her clothes. "Been thinking my love, of what I should take with me. Hope you don't mind." he said as he kissed her neck. "Would you mind me taking some pictures of you naked?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:58 pm

Dani had feeling that Alex knew she was up to something but he would never figure out what it was. She simple kissed him back and when he picked up the camera she grinned. She had a feeling that he would be wanting some naked photos of her. But he was willing to give him more. A show of sorts.

When they got to his room and he started stripping her she broke free from his grasp and smiled. “Wait a minute” She pushed him gently to the bed “Now close your eyes and no peeking” Once she was certain that his eyes were closed she went to his closet and walked inside and closed the doors then stripped to just her panties and bra then put on his combat jacket. Then came out “Okay you can look”

She had a few more ideas, her in just his Cowboys jersey that fell just below her pussy. Then some of the sexy outfits that she was given at her party slowly getting less and less clothes on. She then stripped down to nothing but her wedding vail, then she took that off too and laid on the bed for him. “Mmmm how do you want me love?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:46 pm

He chucklled at how she dressed. "Now that is a nice idea." he told her. "But take the bra off and show a nice amount of your tits. He began taking pictures of her. He had her bend over some having her tits almost fall out of the jacket and some very suggestive poses. As she changed into other outfits he laughed and took pictures of her in many poses.

When she stripped compltely and laid on the bed, he took a couple of her that way and then told her, "Alright on your hands and knees, and strike a pose where your tits can be seen well." he grinned. He loved playing with her tits and he was already getting a hard on from seeing her in all the poses. He helped her move into a few other positions that showed quite abit. He was glad the camera had a memory chip. It could be taken with him and put into a laptop and bring up the images.

Once he was done he moved up behind her squeezing her lovely tits hard "Going to miss playing with them." he said kissing her neck.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:05 am

Although he had jumped to near nudity right away Dani was still fine with it. This was for him, something for him to remember her with while he was gone. She trusted him to keep them safe, he wouldn’t share them he would prize them. She allowed him to postion her but in truth it was getting harder and harder to focus on the pictures. She wanted to make love to him. She knew that they did not have too much more time to go.

Finally when we was down and he moved up behind her she flipped so she was on her back and winked at him “What else are you going to miss love?” She had lust and need in her eyes. She was trying to be strong but it was going to be hard to see him leave again but she wouldn’t let it show. He would need her to be strong.

She wondered though if he would get something for her to remember him by, to comfort her. There were Soldier teddy bears, mainly ment for little ones but Dani would need something to sleep with. She also knew though that she would be kept busy going to school and working at the VA and so much more. She pulled him to her and bite his ear gently. “Make love to me” She demanded

Meanwhile Dustin and Debbie were getting the party planned. Mary was helping as well, writing lists of things that Alex would probably like there from food and drink to people. It was going to be a small get together but good at the same time.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:19 pm

While Debbie and Dustin planned out the party, Alex and Dani were up in their room making love again. Alex knew that they could not spend a whole lot of time up there, because they were going to probably go out with Debbie and Dustin to do a bit of shopping. Alex was wanting to get Dani a full size teddybear that would have the picture of his face where the bears face would be. This way she could curl up with it in bed at night and have something to hold on to.

Once they were done and dressed again Alex opened the door and peered downstairs. Taking Dani by the hand he led her downstairs. Dustin had heard the door open and shushed Debbie. When he came into the dinning room, Alex looked around and asked, "What did we miss."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:39 pm

Dani was loving the attention that Alex was giving her, although it was all over to fast. She knew that there was much to do but she planned on having plenty of sex before he left. She was a bit flustered when they were done she giggled. “Hmmm that was unexpected” She teased she dressed again and brushed her hair and went into the bathroom to splash water on her face. She knew everyone would know what they were doing but she still felt better cleaning herself up a little.

Dani smiled noticing that they had stopped talking. Leave it to Dustin and Debbie to be able to plan a party in mere minutes. She looked to Alex. “Well I say we go do some shopping” She kissed his cheek softly “I am sure that there are some things you need before you leave” She bite her lower lip. “Like clean underwear and such” She looked to Dustin and Debbie. “Why don’t you guys come along too?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:58 pm

They were off and running again, the four of them. Dani and him in his car and Debbie and Dustin in his car. Alex lead the way to the mall. The shop he was thinking of was on the second level. But that would be a bit. First they would do some normal shopping, looking around at things and maybe buy a few things.

Debbie took Dustin around to various shops looking at things that he could take with him when he got redeployed. Like Alex, things were really limited on what they could take with them and not get into trouble. Alex settled for scarf that he could wear about his neck under his uniform, that would have her perfume on it. Dustin likewise selected one so he could have Debbies.

Then He guided Dani up to the second level and to the shop he wa thinking of. In the window was the Bear he wanted. He had seen it a number of times when they had walked around the mall before he had gone back into the army. It stood as tall as him and was quite cuddly looking. They had a photo at home they could blow up and put in the small frame on its face. "What do you think, my dear. Think you would like to cuddle up to it on those cold whinter nights when I am gone?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:55 pm

Once they were back in the car it began to hit her. This would be one of the last times they drove together until he came home on leave. She reached over and clasped his hand gently. “I love you Alex” She said softly then sighed contently. She knew that she was going to be okay, she wouldn’t be alone this time. She didn’t have so much on her shoulders this time, didn’t have to pretend to be her mother to the school. The two men she loved the most in the world were going to be in hell. But she had a lot to do as well. Sending packages, working at the VA and of course her schooling yes she would be kept busy, she wasn’t looking forward to the nights though she would have to bring her dog and cat to sleep with her to make it easier and make the bed not seem so empty.

Once at the mall Dani walked proudly with her husband brother and friend. She smiled when Alex bought the scarf. “I will spray it with my perfume and wear it until you leave” She kissed him gently. “I know you want as much as my smell on it as possible”

She thought they were done but like normal Alex seemed to have a surprise. She followed him up to the second floor then smiled at the store they walked in. Seeing the teddy bear her eyes teared up “Oh thank you baby” She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him with a smile. “It wont be the same as sleeping with you, but it will be then sleeping alone.” She stroked his cheek and bite her lip. “I am so lucky I found you or rather you found me” She took the life size bear and giggled. “Hmmm I guess you better carry it my love”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:21 pm

The look on Dani's face was priceless. He had a feeling that she would love the idea. Normally it was a small teddy bear but he just didn't think that would be right. He laughed at her comments and kissed her before he paid the clerk for the bear. It was something else to carry and as he carried it through the Mall people turned and looked, smiling. He was now a well known person in the city as was Dani. The Hometown hero, and his lovely wife that helped others as they came back from the war.

They would not be able to go anywhere without being regconized. But most people left them alone. There were those that always wanted to shake their hands and say thankyou. Finally they were back at their cars and Alex stuffed the bear in the back seat. "Now I wonder how your pets are going to take him?" he asked Dani. "Guess you will have to talk to those two." he chuckled.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:12 am

Watching as Alex paid she sighed. It was going to be a tough deployment, not anything like Iraq, but she would be strong. He would come back to her, he had to. Him and her brother both had to come back to her for she needed them. She smiled as he took her through the mall she smiled as the people came and spoke softly and nice to them.

Once they were back in the car she giggled. “Well they are not going to like it much, especially Skye she is pretty fond of you.” She sighed “Ohh leave it up to me to talk to them huh?” She laughed and squeezed his hand.

When they got home she took the bear and brought it inside, Skye came running up but stopped at the sight of the bear she sniffed it then sneezed looked like she had shook her head and began barking. Dani sighed. “Yes Skye he is going back” Skye looked at her then went to Alex and started to whine “Told you she wouldn’t like it, she is like a child” She laughed gently. “I will leave you two alone to talk about it”

Taking the scarf upstairs she sprayed it with his favorite perfume then changed into some comfy pants and a tank top and wrapped the scarf around her trying to get as much as her smell on it as possible. She wasn’t sure how she would get Alex’s scent onto the bear but she would leave that to him.

She went to her brothers’ room. Debbie was there she sat down and found out that everything had been planned and she would just have to get him there, that wouldn’t be a problem, Alex would probably love to have a soak in a hot tub so Dani grinned and thanked them then returned to their room and laid on the bed waiting for Alex to be done explaining himself to his dog. She had a feeling that Skye was not going to like to see that duffle bag by the door she would start her crying and knowing her would try to lay on it.

She began looking through the camera of pictures of their honeymoon and wedding. She wore a smile on her face.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:17 pm

When they got home Skye sniffed and barked at the bear. It was something else and Alex had to laugh. But then he stopped when Skye's began whinning. Dani then left him to talk to the dog. "Oh fine just leave me here to try and explain what is going on." he shook his head and then went down on his knees to be on the same level as the dog. He ruffled her fur and hugged her. "Yes I am going to be going back over again. Bear here is to help keep Dani company at night so no messing with it, hear. He hugged the dog again and continued. "Now you be a good dog and keep an eye on Dani for me. She will need some one to talk to and confide in."

Skye licked his face and wagged her tail. Alex laughed and continued to play with Skye, giving her some affection and attention. But then he went up stairs and found Dani looking through the pictures. Moving up behind her he ran his hands up under her tank top and pulled her back against him. Kissing her neck he moved his hands higher, up to her large tits. "Mmmmmmm these tits are made for squeezing, and that is what I am going to do." he sung a little tune, his own rendition of These Boots are Made for Walking.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Looking at the photos Dani was a little too preoccupied to notice Alex coming in. She was laughing and tearing up at the photos. When Alex came in and ran his hands under her shirt she jumped slightly and then grinned “Hmmm so how did she take it?” She paused and then grinned as he reached her tits, she hadn’t worn a bra due to the built in bra in the shirt she laughed at his song. “Hmmm so creative my love” She said then kissed him gently but let him do what he wanted. She was curious what he wanted, this was his time. His time to decide what he wanted to do.

Dustin and Debbie had gone out again, to make sure the decorations and everything was set up for the party. Debbie made sure that everyone was called and was coming. They were. They came back in time for Dinner, knowing that Mary would want to have them together for the last couple dinners.

((You can take the time between Dustin and Debbie leaving and coming back))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:21 pm

He smiled as he continued to squeeze her tits. He removed the tank top, and continued kissing her neck and shoulders. He nipped at her neck and shoulders with his teeth. She didn't pull away or anything so he continued to play with her tits, pinching and pulling on her hardening nipples. "Now my sweet wife......." He moved his hands down and undid her jeans and pushed them down over her hips. He opened his pants and pulled out his cock and rubbed it against her ass. One hand moved down to he pussy and began rubbing it as his other hand moved back up to her tits.

He would see how long it took before she began to squirm and begin to beg him to take her. He loved to see her squirm and get horny and want it badly. "How do you want it my dear." his hard cock was rubbing against her ass and he was playing with her pussy.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:24 am

Putting down the camera she leaned back and closed her eyes enjoying the feeling of his hands on her body. She shuddered and yelped as he nipped at her neck and shoulders. She moaned out again wanting to enjoy this. She giggled again as he called her wife. “Husband?” She teased back. She helped him push her jeans off and whimpered as he rubbed it against her ass.

“If you have that oil you can have me up my ass now” She kissed him “And in my pussy tonight” She arched her eyebrows “How does that sound?” She kissed him passionately driving her tounge deep into his mouth exploring every inch of it.

She sat up then and turned to him “Come on grese me up then sit against the head board and I will see if you still fit” She teased. She was horny and in great need. 12 months was going to be hell, fearing for him and worrying, jumping at every phone call. Dreading every knock on the door, she had to admit to herself that she was going to miss the sex as well but she couldn’t mention that to everyone They would think she was nuts.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next