The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all) - Page 7 Empty Re: SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:56 pm

Garth squeezed her ass cheeks and then patted them as he let Marla take Jordan by the hand and take her back up on deck. Marla pulled her along up the stairs to the deck and began showing her everything and trying to explain what everything did. Garth made his way to the Captains cabin and took a seat across from him and accepted a glass of brandy from him.

"I think the two will be a while." Garth chuckled. He sipped his drink and relaxed.

Marla was scampering around the rigging trying to show Jordan how to climb, and move about it. "I love ships." she told Jordan. "I don't know what I would have done if I had been bought by one that stayed on land. I was lucky to be bought by the Captain." She seemed to be happy and at ease with her situation. "What is your master like?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:24 pm

Jordan yelped and giggled she turned to Garth and blew him kiss then raced up the top deck with Marla. She lifted her face to the sun and sighed contently. She eagerly paid attention to what Marla was saying and teaching her, she wanted to learn so she could be a help on the deck and just for the sake of learning.

Jordan learned quickly what Marla was telling her. She followed her instructions, and smiled as Marla spoke. "You do look comfortable on ships, I think that since I will be not locked in one room with many other girls I will be more comfortable this time" She paused at his question. "Sire is very patient, I was not a complaint slave when I first came to him, grew tired of being bought and sold but he is very compassionent and gentle, not at all of what I am used to, I have spoke in ways that should have had me flogged but he did not"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:55 pm

Marla was enjoying herself. She was also a bit surprised that Garth had been so patient with Jordan. "He is one to keep happy then. Anything and everything you can do to please him. There are so few men like that around." She then grabbed Jordan's hand and took her below to show her the hold, galley and chart room.

Garth and Captain Trevors sat and talked about things and their slaves. Captain Trevors shook his head and chuckled. "So she was a bit of a problem was she? Good though that you took it easy and didn't do what most would have. Marla is a bundle of joy and a horny little wench. As I told you, pirates killed her father and the crew of the merchant ship he was captain of. Being raised on a ship she fits right in here. Even the crew has taken her under their wing."

The sound of several voices came to them. The crew was arriving. "Well it is almost time to get this ship ready to sail." Captain Trevors said and rose from his chair and made his way to the deck with Garth close behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:22 pm

Jordan nodded. "I be trying" She stared into the Ocean, "Before Sire I would be tied to be a bed and my master would loan me to his drunk friends. So being active in the process is new to me, but I think he is pleased with me. I do learn quickly." She grinned and let out a squeal of delight as Marla pulled her down below she looked over the charts and the galley. "I really like this Marla, maybe if we get some time together you can show me more" She smiled.

It was then that she heard the voices. "Aye I think I hear the crew, we should be returning to our masters they will probably want us before we set sail" She grinned. "I think I might surpise Sire, if you see him if you could tell him that we went back to our quarters?" Jordan nodded and winked. Then she quickly made it way back to their quarters slipped out of her clothes and slipped into their bed naked. And waited for him to return. She wanted to surpise him, and to be more like Marla so he wouldnt second guess his purchase and want to keep her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:13 am

The Captain and Garth watched from the upper deck as the crew began filtering back to the ship. They were old hands at shore leave. They had drank, played around, hooked up with tavern wenches and fucked them. But none had gotten to drunk that they could not do their jobs aboard the ship. As the last of them boarded and they milled about on the deck, having seen their Captain and Garth on the upper deck the Captain gave the order to prepare the ship for departure.

"The tide will be in soon." the Captain looked up at the moon rising. "In a couple hours it will be time to set sail." he told Garth, "I be in my cabin with my hot little Marla if ye need anything. He turned and went down to his cabin. Garth did the same and found Jordan naked in the bed. "Well now what have we here?" he sat on the edge of the bunk and pulled the covers down to reveal her fine tits. He placed a hand on one and squeezed it hard. He smiled and bent down and kissed her. "Does that lovely pussy of yours ach to have my dick up inside it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:22 pm

Jordan laid nervous in the bed, she was not used to being this forthcoming but she wanted to take Marla's advice and show her Sire that she was worth the buy and that she was even more used to her surrondings and him. She waited patiently for him to come in. She heard the door knob being turned and turned her head to it to great her master.

As he came forward she smiled. "Well I figured that we would have some fun before we set sail." As he pulled the covers down she let out a soft sigh. "Mmmm Sire" As he asked her the questions she pouted and nodded. "Ohhh yes Sire ever so much so" To prove her point she lifted her hips up The heat and moisture could be felt for sure.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:02 pm

He grinned as he leaned down and kissed her, as his hand slid down over her body to between her legs. He could feel the heat and she was wet already. She was definately begining to feel the freedom she now had, to do be what she could be. He rubbed her pussy and sliped a finger then two within her hot and wet entrance. "You are hot and in need." he moved down to her tits and kissed them and squeezed them with his other hand.

His toung flicked over their hard nipples. Yes his lovely little slave girl was indeed becoming a woman that would not be afraid to please him anywhere and at anytime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:29 pm

Jordan kissed him back moaning softly into his parted lips. She felt his hand move down to her wet, hot pussy and she arched her back and let out a moan clearly her body was wanting more from him. She twisted and turned her body and her hands rubbed his arms. "Mmmm Sire"

As he pushed in his fingers she arched her back and let out a low scream. "Yes Sire your girl needs her master" She groaned as she felt his mouth on her nipples and stroked his hair. "Ohhh Sire" She bucked her hips driving his fingers deeper inside of her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:06 pm

He could see that she indeed was hot and horny. She was indeed learning to be more free with her feelings and desires. He could see that the trip would do her a world of good an him also. He removed his fingers from her pussy and stripped off his clothes. He then sat on the bed and moved up to put his back against the wall. "Come straddle my lap and slide down on my dick." he told her.

He would satisfy his lovely slave's awakened desire, as she would satisfy his. With her discovering what she really could be and do, he hoped that by the time they returned she would be ready for what he was planing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:08 pm

Jordan moaned as he pulled his fingers out of her hot wet pussy and eargerly watched him as he stripped she let her eyes wonder over his marvoulous body and licked her lips. She really liked what she saw he wasnt some of the fat slobs that had owned her before. But a very well toned body.

As he sat down and told her to come over she smiled and obeyed crawling to her and kneeling high on her knees she held his cock and lowered herself down on them then nuzzled his neck. "Mmmmm Sire this postion is new but I like it"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:44 pm

As she lowered herself on his dick, he moved his hands to her tits and squeezed them hard. "This is an excellent postion. I can squeeze your tits as you rock back and forth on my dick. I can also suckle on your tits and......." he raised a hand to her head and pulled her to him kissing her deeply. His toung dueled with hers as his hand again moved down to her other tit and began squeezing it hard also. He could not help but squeeze them hard as they seemed so soft and maluable in his hands.

When he broke the kiss he moved down to her neck and shoulders kissing and gently bitting them, then brought her tits to his mouth and he flicked his toung over their nipples and he nipped at them with his teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:33 pm

Jordan let out a soft moan as she felt his big rough hands on her soft tender breasts. She nodded as he spoke. She did like this postion she liked being able to see his reactions and his handsome face. When he kissed her she growled into the kiss and quickend the pace it was as if feeling his tongue in her mouth made her even more horney and in need. Jordan squeezed her pussy mucles on his throbing cock. "Mmmmm" She moaned into the kiss again.

As he broke the kiss and begain to kiss her neck and shoulders she held on to his head and rocked on his cock hard. She wanted to hear her masters sweet moans, for that was the greatest reward for a sex slave to hear their masters soft moans.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:41 pm

When she began squeezing her pussy muscles he threw his head back, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, yesssss. " he growled. It felt so good. He was not one to moan out his pleasure, but growl it out, like a wild beast. Perhaps it was the animal in him that made him do that. She was becoming more and more alive with each passing hour. This was what women should be like, he thought to himself. They should all be able to feel the way she was and make their men feel like she was making him feel.

Again he claimed her lips for a firey and passionate kiss, as his hands continued squeezing her magnificent tits. "You are a hot and exciting one tonight." He said, his breathing being a bit labored with pleasure. "You still have to think of something I can do to your lovely tits here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:35 pm

Jordan liked the effect that she was having on her master. It wasnt a moan but a growl and that made her excited she leaned back in a perfect arch and quickened her pace on his throbing cock. She had succedded in the most vauled prize. Hearing the sounds of pleasrue coming from her master. She squeezed his cock hard again grinning at him.

As he kissed her she wrapped her hands around his head and ramed her pussy in and out of his hot hard and fast her moans escaping into his mouth. She moaned again as he complemented her and nodded. "Mmmm yes I be, I am in need of my strong master tonight" She bit softly into his neck and quickened her pace once more the sounds of her body hitting his filled their tiny room and more then likely beyond there.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:52 pm

As she began to quicken her pace he knew he would not be able to last much longer. Her moans and cries of pleasure encouraged him. He squeezed her tits hard as he suckled on them and pulled on their nipples with his teeth. The sounds of their lovemaking was sure to be reaching out of the room, but he didn't care.

Finally her movements and her tightening her pussy muscles around his dick made him explode his load up inside her. He growled out his pleasure and kissed her passionately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:06 pm

Jordan moaned as he played with her tits and then growled out as he suckled them and yelped as he pulled on them with his teeth. "Mmmm master" She managed to moan out in between her moaning and growling.

As she felt his explode she leaned back and screamed out and found her own release as he kissed her. She was panting and her body was trembling but she was pleased and she was content. "Mmmm master"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:04 pm

He held her to him after his release, pressing her lovely tits against him. Once his dick slid from her pussy he moved her from his lap and laid her next to him. Garth moved down and ran a hand over her side and her legs. "Now rest my lovely one. We will have more opportunities later."

He was extremely pleased with her. In the morning he would take her up on deck and feel the sea breeze on her face and body. He would also use the metal rings on her tits and see how she liked those.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:31 am

She moaned at the feeling of her tits pressing against his strong chest and as he moved her to his side she sighed and smiled. As his hand ran over her she sighed and moved into his touch. She nodded as he told her to rest she was grateful for she was weary. Pleasing her Master was tiring but also joyful and pleasing to herself. "Mmm I look forward to them Sire" She stroked his face softly and then closed her eyes and was soon fast aslep her naked body exposed to all, including the chilly night air.

She was looking forward to the trip though and in her dreams she stood on the deck and was watching the sunset but she was wrapped in Garths arms, not as a mere slave but as a lover. She smiled in her sleep and sighed contently.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:18 am

The sounds of the crew preparing the ship kept him awake for a while longer. But as the tide came in and the sails were put into place, the ship began to move. The gentle rocking of the ship soon had him asleep. It was a few hours before dawn when he awoke. He rose and dressed and made sure Jordan was covered against the chilled air. Making his way to the deck he looked around at the stars above. So bright and brillient and so many. He was thinking of going down and getting Jordan, so she could enjoy the view as well. That is when he noticed the crew on deck.

Those of the crew that were on watch he noticed carried weapons. The Captain had told him about their encounter with the pirate ship. They would be heading into waters that the pirates roamed. He turned and looked up onto the upper deck and saw him standing there, a spy glass in hand. Garth climbed the stairs up to the upper deck and stood beside him. "I see you are prepared for trouble."

"Aye." he said, "We can out run most of these brigians. But there be one ship, the Vengence, that is a match for the Raven. She be Captained by Captain Grey Beard. He be one to steer clear of." Garth nodded and then went below to get Jordan. "Wake my sweet one, I wish to show you something."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:32 am

Jordan slept soundly as the ship moved the rocking motion relaxing her even more. Her dreams for the first time in a long time were all pleasent she sighed in her sleep and even cuddled into Garth in her sleep. A clear sign that she was comfortable with him, for she would normally sleep still. In the morning she didnt even feel Garth leave her. She snuggled into the blankets and continued to sleep.

When Garth came back for her she awoke and stretched. "Good morning Sire" She sat up and nodded. "Really?" The surprise on her face was clear as she hoped out of bed and got dressed in one of the dresses that he had bought her and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. "What would you like to show me?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:24 pm

Garth kissed her back and then took her up on deck. "On land with all the mills, foundries and such put so much smoke and soot in the air one does not get a chance to see the sky at night like one can here. You said you had been on ships before but kept below. " As they arrived on deck he pointed up at the sky.

Millions of stars filled the sky. It was a sight few saw. Seamen saw them every night upon the open sea. But those on shore rarely if ever seen them like they were then. "Look up at what you have missed. It is an awe inspiring sight." he moved behind her putting his arms around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:59 pm

Jordan nodded as Garth spoke, still not really sure where he was going with this. She had no idea what time it was but she still felt rested. She always felt rested with Garth now, no longer deprived of sleep, or forced to preform for days on end. She leaned into his arm as they made their way up the stairs. "Yes I have been kept below sire" She looked at him questioning wondering why he was going on about smoke and soot into the air.

But as they made it on deck she relized why. She felt her knees go weak and for the first time in a long time there were tears in her eyes and she brought a hand to her mouth. There were so many stars in the sky, it was the first time that she had ever seen them. She found herself staring up in the sky as the tears flowed down her face. As he moved behind her she leaned into him and softly kissed his neck as the tears continued to stream down her face.

"Thank yu Sire, you have given me a grand gift" She turned back and stared back into the sky. She saw one streak across the sky and looked up at him "Sire what was that?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:41 pm

He had hoped that she would like the view. With the gentle rocking of the ship as it plowed through the water, and her in his arms things felt good. The night crew insured the everything was tied down and put away where it should be. A couple of them passed them and they both looked Jordan up and down with an aprasing eye. Garth grinned at that. They to saw a beautiful woman, one that was now not afraid to show of what she had.

As she asked what the light streaking across the sky was, he smiled again. "Some call those falling stars, but they are not. They are chunks of rock and metal that fall to Earth at great speeds. It is thought that they trave so fast that the air heats them, causing them to glow. At night we can see them. During the day they fall unobserved." Scientists had developed telescopes that studied the heavens and had found that their world was not the only one that orbited the Sun. They had discovered many things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:41 pm

Jordan leaned against him and sighed contently. She was in awe of the sky, she had never seen something so beautful. She stroked his arms softly. She was happy and relaxed. She breathed in the sea air. She was beginning to understand why Marla liked the open water so much. Even Jordan felt a sense of freedom.

Jordan saw the men walk passed her and Garth and she smiled softly batted her eye lashes and turned Garths face and kissed him deeply. Slipping in her tongue and dueling with his own. Then rested her head on the side of his neck her arms wrapped around his shoulders. She nodded as he spoke. "So they fall all the time?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:04 am

"Not all the time." he told her. "Or at least it is not thought that they do. We still have much to learn about what is up there and about our world." his hands moved down to her ass and under the dress to rest on her bare ass cheeks. "Did you know that there are places on our world that are still unexplored?" One Continent to the south still had not been explored fully. Only the coastal areas had been. It was a land of dence jungle and savage animals and people. Another land to the West had also been discovered. It was more like the continent that they lived on.

"I would not mind going down to the Jungle Continent and see what is there. Some say they have found ruins of an ancient civiliazation along one of the coast lines."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next