The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all) - Page 8 Empty Re: SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:20 am

Jordan nodded. She liked hearing about the world, and how things worked. And about the universe. Jordan giggled as his hands rested on her ass she wiggled her ass slightly to tease his hands. She looked up at him with great intrest as he continued to speak. He was so gentle and understanding and smart and patient she liked learning and wanted to learn more.

"That does sound like a great idea Sire" She noticed some of the deckhands looking at her so she smiled and reached up and kissed him passionnetly she knew her breasts were about to pop out of her dress but Garth was so kind to her she wanted him to be able to show off his slave.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:04 pm

He chuckled as she wiggled her ass and made her tits almost pop out of her dress infront of the night crew. They were getting an eye full of his lovely slave. "Come lets go forward to the bow and have a good look at the sea and sky." He moved them to the bow of the ship and he leaned on the railing with her in his arms, watching the bow of the ship plow through the ocean, and to one side dolphins swam along side jumping out of the water and diving back in.

In a little bit he would take her back below and make sure that his lovelyslave had her ass filled with his dick again. He enjoyed fucking her ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:16 pm

She enjoyed his chuckle. And even the reactions from the night crew she wondered why she once hated the looks. She looked up at him as he mentioned the bow she had no idea what the bow was but as she was lead she grinned and nodded to the night crew. She leaned againt the railing and pointed to the Dolphins "Sire isnt the propler dangerous for the dolphins" She liked seeing the dolphins though, she loved all animals, with animals what you saw is what you got. She looked up at him and kissed him softly. "The scenery is beautiful Sire" She then leaned into his chest.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:43 pm

As he watched the dolphins he moved behind her and undid her dress so her tits were now exposed. He took one in each hand and squeezed them hard. Kissing her neck and shoulders, he said. "Yes it is very beautiful." He pinched the nipples on her tits. "What do you and Marla have planned for the trip? I am sure you two will have plenty of time for things."

He continued squeezing her tits and slipped a hand down and around her to caress her pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:52 pm

Jordan moaned softly as he exposed her breasts and squeezed them. "Mmmm I hope that she will teach me more about the ship, and maybe just have girl chats, I never really had anyone to talk to before" She turned her head and caught his lips and kissed him hard she was fully aware of the men mulling around her but she kept up the show. As he carraessed her pussy she arched upwords and moaned into his mouth her hands wrapped around his neck. "Mmmmmm"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:00 pm

Garth smiled as she moaned and moved to accomadate him. He knew the crew was watching but didn't care. A master could do with his slave what he wanted, where he wanted. He heard a few of their comments and it made him smile even more. He returned her kiss and when he broke it, he whispered, "I might just fuck your ass right here. Would you like that? Or should we go back to our cabin?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:52 pm

Jordan moaned softly has he kissed her. She opened her eyes a slit to see the men smiling watching them. She beefed up her preformance and leaned her head back making her tits bounce up even harder and making them seem fuller.

When he made his suggestion she blushed and turned to him grinning. "Well Sire" She said sexily while tracing his face with one of her slender fingers "The bed would be more comfortable but..." She nodded to the men "The mighlike the show" She kissed his neck then whispered into his ear "but then again you may have a hard time keeping them away from me if they see too much" She lightly bite his ear "So what ever my Sire wishes"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:28 pm

Garth chuckled and guided her back to their quarters. She was right about the crew. To much and they would want to have a sample of her. He shut the door and again moved behind her so he could squeeze her magnificent tits hard. "Now my dear I will enjoy fucking your ass again." He pressed himself against her ass cheeks so she could feel his hard dick under the material of his pants. Then reaching down he undid the front of them and freed his hard and erect dick so she could feel it against her bare ass cheeks. "You do make me want to fuck you every chance I get." he grinned and leaned her forward so she could grab on to the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:13 am

Jordan was grateful when he lead her back down to their quarters. She knew that she would have to obey and please her master where ever and when ever he pleased, But she didnt want to be fed to the wolves so to speak. The gratefulness was written all over her face as he came up behind her she turned her head and sucked softly on his ear lobes. "Thank you Sire" She whispered softly and as he undid his pants and she felt his errect and rock hard cock againt her warm soft ass she grinned. "Mmmm Sire" She placed her hands on the wall and readied herself to be entered.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:46 am

Garth moved a hand over her frim ass cheeks and spanked them both. Reaching over to one of his bags, he withdrew a device that was filled with lubricant and placed it up to her anal opening. He inserted the end into her anal opening and pushed the lubricant up inside her. Then he placed the head of his dick up to it and pushed in. It slid in easy, the tight channel pressing around his dick. He griped her hips as he pushed it in deeper and deeper. He growled out his pleasure at feeling her tight ass around his dick. "I love fucking your ass my dear." he told her as he reached up and squeezed one of her large dangling tits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:21 pm

Jordan gasped and giggled as he spanked her. Then she leaned back against the wall. As he lubricated her ass she nearly lost her footing again but regained it as he pushed himself into her tight ass. She moaned out his name and bucked backwords. She smiled and moaned again as he grabbed one of her large tits. "Mmmm Master you do have a way about you"

She turned her head sligtly and kissed his lips slipping in her tongue for good measure. Smiling up at him. And trailing a hand on the other hand that was stil on her hips.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:46 am

He returned her kiss as he moved himself in and out of her tight ass. He squeezed one tit then the other hard, enjoying the feeling of them in his hand. Again he reached over to the bag and withdrew a fake dick. This he moved around between her spread legs and slipped it slowly up into her pussy. "Pleasure yourself my sweet. Enjoy having both ends filled." It would be a bit more enjoyable for her. Having both ends filled and him squeezing her lovely and sensitive tits would give her a great deal of pleasure.

With his hand on her hip, he again spanked her ass cheeks as he slowly moved his dick in and out of her ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:32 am

Jordan sighed into his kiss and smiled. As he continued the moving she continued her moaning and grunting. As he pulled out the fake cock her faced beemed even brighter. As he inserted it into her she arched her back so she was barley standing on the floor anymore. She took over and and used the fake cock to pleasure her own self. And she couldnt belve the wonderul feelings that she was eeling. She continued to moan out his name as her body trembled.

When he spanked her she jumped and giggled. "Mmmm Master"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:01 am

Her moans and grunts of pleasure pleased him. He had learned that both needed to feel the pleasure of sex to really enjoy it. She seemed to be enjoying it all, especially having both ends being fucked. He was enjoying having his dick up in her ass, and playing with her wonderful tits. Garth began to ram his dick into her a bit harder and faster. "You feel so good, your ass is so nice and tight about me. I like how it feels." he told her, his in between panting a bit as his breathing became labored.

He let her use the fake dick on her pussy and control how hard and fast she wanted it as he now about to unload his load up into her ass. Raming his dick up her ass hard and holding it there he released and squeezed one of her tits hard. Then he just stood there squeezing her tits and let his dick slowly receed from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:12 pm

Her moans and whimpers seemed to fill the room and most likely pushed passed their four walls. But that was alright for it was another thing that slaves and masters were allowed to do that normaly people werent, having sex in public. And be loud as they wanted. As he ramed his dick harder she moaned out harder. And quickened her pace on her own fake dick her body was riged against Garths and then it began to shake.

She felt him cum inside her ass and a few minutes later let out a loud scream as she found her own realease she leaned against him panting heavily. "Mmmm Master" She kissed his cheek softly and she tried to catch her breath.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:42 am

Once she had climaxed he took the fake dick from her and placed it on the bed. She moved back against him and he wraped his arms around her. He began kissing her neck and shoulders as he moved the dress from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. He enjoyed holding her naked body to him. "You are beautiful and sexy my sweet Jordan." He moved his hands back to her tits and squeezed them hard.

"Have you thought about any thing else that I can do to these lovely tits of yours besides squeezing them?" he still wanted to see what she liked and wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:07 am

Jordan let out a gasp as he pulled the fake dick out of her and as he wrapped his arms around her she relaxed. "Mmmmm yes Sire" And as he let the dress fall and egan playing with his tits and falling her beautiful she blushed again. It seemed it would take her a bit longer to get used to being called that.

To his question she turned to him with a near fearful look in her sweet yes. I...I.." she bowed her head refusing to look up at him "Honestly Sire I dont know what else can be be do...done"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:58 pm

"Thats quite alright my dear. I only wish to make sure if there is something that might find interesting, having heard of it or seen it done you might like to try." He squeezed her tits again and continued kissing her neck and shoulders. "If you think of anything you can tell me. You need to enjoy the experience as much as I do."

Even though he loved having her naked he didn't think it wise to parade her around like that with a crew of men about. "Get dressed again and we will go down to the galley and see about some breakfeast." He turned her around to face him and kissed here deeply for a moment and spanked her ass cheeks with a hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:51 am

Jordan smiled. "Oh I will tell you sire, if I do think of anything" As he continued to kiss her neck she let out soft whimpers again she was like putty in his arms she sighed contently and allowed hiands to play with her tits.

When he turned her around and kissed her. She kissed him back with a feverish lust then giggled as he slapped her ass. She she nodded and stepped away and put her dress back on and smiled up at him. "How is this Master"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:43 pm

Garth smiled and nodded. "Just perfect my sweet." He opened the door and lead her down to the galley. It was a small place, with a stove, lots of pots and pans, metal plates and flatware. Behind it was a small hold that held the supplies for the voyage. The cook was there making eggs and bacon and some biscits. It smelled good and made his stomach growl.

He moved over to where the crew would eat and took a seat and pulled Jordan down to sit on his lap. "Two for breakfast." he told the cook. The Cook smiled and fixed two plates and brought them over and set them on the table. "Eat my lovely one."

Marla came in walking a bit akwardly but with a smile on her lips. She was also rubbing her tits a bit. Garth grinned. It looked as if Marla had her first time up the ass. She would be a bit sore till she got use to it. She sat down across from them and smiled at Jordan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:19 am

Jordan smiled as he approved of her then walked with him down to the Galley she held her head high even though she felt eye baring into the back f her head at least that is what it felt like. As they entered the room and her nose was filled with the smells she inhaled deeply then her stomach also growled. She smiled again as he pulled her down to his lap she sat comfortabley and waited to see what she would be eating this morning. Pleasing her master had worked up a big appetitate.

She raised her head as Marla came in, she reconized the walk and nodded. She would give her some advice when she could but for now she just smiled back at her with a sympathetic look on her face.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:58 pm

Marla sat gingerly as the cook put a plate of food in front of her. He had noticed how she was walking and grinned. "Now a nice hot tub of water will do you right. You wait for old Cookie to get the crew fed and He'll boil up some water for ya."

He looked at Jordan and smiled. "Now it be a few days voyage to where we be going and if you need to clean up good just let me know." It seemed as if Cookie was no stranger to having slave girls on board a ship.

Garth ate using one hand while the other moved up her leg to her pussy and began playing with it. "I think I will put a pussy plug in this hot pussy of yours to keep you nice and horny. " he whispered in her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:24 pm

Jordan gave Marla a sympathic smile as she gingerly sat down. But she knew her attention was suppose to be directed to her master, when they had a moment of privacy she would give Marla some words of advice. She nodded to the cook about a bath for Marla that would help. She reamined on her Masters lap and slowly ate.

When Cookie turned to Jordan about the bath she glimsped and Garth for the okay. A nice bath would be lovley. She bowed her head in thanks "Thank you Cookie that would be lovely" She nodded and continued to eat.

As Garth begain to play with her pussy she shifted on his lap and made soft whimpers and has he whispered she giggled. "Mmmm sounds like a plan Sire" She whispered back into his ear before suckling on his ear lob.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:06 pm

Garth smiled and chuckled. "After you eat you can go with Marla and enjoy the morning. Just let Cookie know if you want that bath." He continued rubbing her pussy and slipped a finger within. He loved keeping his little slave girl hot and horny. She seemed to enjoy it now and was enjoying her new life with him.

He finished his breakfest and then removed his hand from her pussy. "I will be with the captain. When I want you I will come find you." he gave her a deep kiss and slid her from his lap to sit on the chair. "You two have fun." He left her with Marla so they could talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:58 pm

Jordan grinned. "Thank you Sire" she kissed him again and then squezed her pussy muscles on his finger then gently nibbled at his ear. She continued to eat but slowly moved her hips so she was more or less fucking his finger. Her life was finally going well, sure she was still someones property but he was different she was actually having feelings for him. She smiled at that fact.

As he removed his hand she pouted she had actually been enjoying his attention but as he slipped her off and stood she nodded. "Aye Sire" She bowed her head then grinned to Marla. "I am sure you would want that bath soon, but while the crew eats would you like to go back ontop?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next