The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all) - Page 18 Empty Re: SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:49 pm

Jordan could tell that his mind was wondering and it worried her, what if Nick did stay here, which she was certain he would, Garth and Nick had together for so long what would Garth do without him? But she would help out where ever she could would it be enough? She wouldnt know until the time came, purhapes another trip to the slave Markets would be in their futrue but Jordan knew that what ever happened she had a special spot in his heart.

As he turned his attention back to her and contnued to wash her up she leaned her head back and moaned slightly. "Mmmmm Garth" She panted. She liked the effect that she had on him, being able to excite him so easily She sighed as he kissed her shoulders and back and washed her down. "Hmmmm it feels good to be cleaned up" She turned her head and caught his lips nd gently kissed them and chewed on the bottom half. "Hmmmm thank you Garth, Shall I wash you? then I would like it very much if your chose dress for me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:11 am

"If you wish my sweet. But of course you know it is probably going to get me aroused." he chuckled and handed her the soap and wash cloth. He continued to think of Nick and Ellen. He hoped that his feelings for her were still strong and that hers for him were that way as well. Thinking each other dead one never knew. But Nick had never sought to find a slave nor another woman which he could have easily done.

Garth already knew what type of dress he would put her in. One of the local type, that left the shoulders and upper chest bare and showed off some of the woman's tits. Two latches on either side could be undone and the top pulled down over the woman's tits. It was about mid calf length, with a slit up one side to the hip. It was longer then a slave garment was. But with out any thing underneath he still could enjoy her fully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:29 pm

Through a smile Jordan took the face cloth and slowly cleaned off his chest slowly stroking it shemoved with slow and purposeive movments. Her small hands slowly touching every inch of his chest, her mind was lost in it. His strong muscles and his tanned skin. She licked her lips and she slowly moved her hands down washing his middle then his hips before kneeling down and smiling cheekily she passed by his dangling cock and moved to his legs and washed them, then slowly whle she looked up she washed his inner legs before softly washing his package and ass. "Hmmmm Nice and clean" She wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled into it. "Hmmm is it bad that I wouldnt mind just being in your arms all day>" She murmered into his ear.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:35 pm

He was enjoying her slow and methodical washing of his body. As she got lower he was again becoming aroused and his cock was hardening when she was washing it and handling it. He had to force himself from grabing her and taking her back to the bed for another round. When she wrapped her arms about his neck and nuzzled into it, he pulled her close. "You best be careful my dear or I might have to take you back to the bed for another round, but I don't want to be late. I want to ensure Ellen gets her inheratence." he gave her ass cheeks a pat and then lead her back into the bed room and pulled out the dress he was going to have her wear. it was red and fit her body well. He slipped it over her head and pulled it down over her body, making sure her large tits were covered. "Now we are almost ready." he told her and then got dressed himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:32 am

As Garth pulled her close she giggled but then nodded sersouly. "Alright Garth" She knew they had stuff to do today, and would do so respectfully it was Ellens day, she was still wondering out he was going to do it, but knew he had a plan, and when he pulled out a dress she raised an eyebrow, would she be a part of the plan? She smiled as it went over her head, "Hmmm I like this one Garth, when did I get this one?" She then turned around. "So ummm....today...when we are out, what would you prefre I call you" She paused. "Esepcally when we are with Ellens uncle" She looked up at Garth "I just dont want to blow your plan"

((OOC sorry its short but I wanted to give you a small one before work))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:41 am

"Well out there my sweet, Master will have to be what you call me." He kissed her. When asked about the dress he just smiled. "I love surprising people my dear. It was gotten when we arrived and I was out and about." he then put his arm about her waist and took her over to Ellen's room and knocked on the door. Ellen was ready and came out. She looked a bit nervous but held her head up and put on a good face. At the front of the Hotel was a carriage waiting for them. It was part of the arrangement he had made earlier. It would take them to the plantation and to her uncle.

Once aboard, "Just relax and we will see what happens." he told Ellen. He kept an arm about Jordan, running his hand up and down her side and over her stomach. The ride to the plantation took about an hour. It was a large plantation and had many working the fields, which most were slaves. The plantation house was a large two story mansion made of brick and stone with a large covered wooden porch in front. As they pulled up a slave dressed in servent type clothing opened the door. One could tell he was a slave by the collar he wore. "Master is expecting you. Please come this way sir."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:21 pm

Jordan nodded, she knew the anserw she just wanted to make sure as well, and she would make sure that she kept her fire undercontle as well, not meek and frightened but obediant to Garth so not to blow their cover. She didnt mind calling him master either he didnt abuse it and it also remeinded her of the pleasures that he gave her, and that is what it was her master no matter what feelings they had for each other now.

She grinned at the dress and kissed his cheek softly, "Well remind me to show my gratitude later" She grinned, Then walked with Garth and Ellen she smiled to Ellen "Its going to be okay" As they all walked down she slid in next to Garth and smiled as he ran his hand over her body, yes today would be a good day. She swallowed hard as they passed by the working slaves, abesentmidly gripping Garths hand.

When they stopped and got out Jordan stayed close to Garth she noticed the slave with the collor and reminded her self to thank him again for removing the collor. She remained silient beside Garths side and silent until she was spoken too.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:44 pm

With Jordan on his right and Ellen on his left, he entered the plantation house. If all was going to plan there would be a couple of men from the government office there. He didn't see them, but he hoped that they were there. The slave took them through the house to a large study. Here an elderly looking man sat behind a large oak desk, and in a chair infront of the desk sat a man in his thirties, with a beard and mustash. The man was well dressed and stood as they entered as did Ellen's uncle.

Her uncle smiled as he stood. "Ahhhh you must be Ellen." He came around the desk and gave her a light hug. He then waved them to chairs. As he did he looked Jordan up and down and Garth could see the lust and desire in h is eyes. He looked at the man in the chair and could see him looking Ellen up and down and a slight grin on his face. Garth had a feeling that man was a slaver and Ellen's uncle was indeed planning on selling her to him and therefore get rid of her so he cold have everything.

"Uncle." She said and gave him a light hug back. "It has been a long time since I have seen you."

"Yes indeed. You were but a little girl the last time I saw you." He turned to the man in the Chair. Captain Sergo this is my niece Ellen I have told you about." Captain Sergo gave her a slight bow and smiled. "A pleasure."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:17 am

Jordan walked with her head held high Jordan glanced around the house as they passed, picturing out better Ellen could make it, more homey touches, tapries on the walls, rugs on the floor yes Ellen would make it better and when Nick got here she assumed that soon after there would be pitter patter of little feet, that got her thinking, would she ever hold a baby in her arms? That wouldnt be her choice, the choice would be Garths, and if he choosed to have one, she would have to go in for a surgery but it would be worth it.

She blinked suddenly she shouldnt be thinking about herself ths was Ellens time. She took an imeditat dislike to her uncle the lust that he used when he looked at her made her taste bile in her mouth but she simple swallowed it and remained stoned face staring through the peice of meat that was staring at her.

Jordan knew the man was a slaver and wanted to cry out but by the look of Garths face he knew that he knew it too so she remained slient, and let the men talk she of course would do what ever Garth asked her too, anything to help Ellen not be sold into slavery.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:25 am

Garth felt Jordan's body tense when she saw the slaver. He could almost hear her cursing him in her mind. After the introductions were made, Mr. Burton turned to Garth. "I have heard of your company sir. The mining operation here on the island is a very profitable business." he waved Garth to a chair before the desk, another one like the one the slaver had been sitting in. He didn't offer Jordan one as she was a slave. "Bring another chair in for my niece." he commanded the slave that had brought them in.

As the slave left to do his master's bidding, Garth took the chair and pulled Jordan down to sit on his lap. "So what brings you here to my humble home and how has it that you have met my niece?" he asked as he again moved around the desk and sat down in his chair. Garth had made it clear that he did now want the incident with the pirates to be spread around.

"We met rather abruptly on the island that the Pirates use as a base of operations." Garth pulled Jordan back against him, running a hand over her stomach. "Her ship had been attacked by pirates and she had been taken as a prisoner." He could see her uncle's eyes widen. "My ship had also been attacked. My crew and I were set adrift and our ship taken as a prize. I am not one for letting people steal things from me so we set out to retrieve our ship. In doing so I rescued your niece before she could be sold as a slave." He grinned. "She is untouched and as you can see still a free woman." He wanted to make sure that was emphisized, for all that was hearing it.

"Oh my dear." he rose from his chair again. "You poor, poor girl. My own niece almost sold into slavery." he acted as if he was releived, but his eyes said differently. "If I had known the danger, I would not have sent for you to come to the islands."

It was about that time that two men entered into the room from the door that the slave had left through. Mr. Burton looked at them a surprised look on his face. "So Mr. Burton. Your claim that all your family is deceased is not true, by your own words." One was the Magistrate and the other the Police chief of the Islands. "You have registered a false claim, knowing full well that your brother's daughter still lived and that this land is hers by right of inheratince." The magistrate said and looked at the slaver who was now a bit uncomfortable sitting there. "And you sir, I know you and your profession." he looked back at Mr. Burton his eyes narrowing. "I have no proof yet, but I think some questioning of the Captain here will provide all the proof we need as to your intentions. " he turned to the Chief of Police, "If you would be good enough to place Mr. Burton under arrest and take Captain Sergo in for questioning."

The Police Chief pulled a whisle out of his shirt pocket and blew on it. Immediately three uniformed officers came in and took Mr. Burton and the Captain into custody. Mr. Burton began to protest, and insist on his innocence. The Magistrate and Police Chief smiled and gave a slight bow to Ellen. "Miss Burton we will keep you informed of our investigaton. If you can, at your leasure, please see me at my office so we can do the paperwork to place your father's property in your name." with that him and the Police Chief departed.

Garth chuckled after they were all gone and looked over at Ellen who was standing there speachless and in awe. "Looks like you are now a very wealthy lady. She turned to Garth and Jordan still not knowing what to say. Garth slid Jordan from his lap so she could stand and then stood himself. Slipping an arm about Jordan he moved his hand up to he tits and squeezed one hard through the material of the dress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:54 pm

Jordan continued to seeth with anger but she knew better then to do anything about it, she would put on a preformance that she hoped would fool everyone except her Garth, he would still know the true her, that the true her wanted to leap out and cut the throats out of the bastards. She remained stoned faced as she was not offered a chair, she wouldn’t have sat in one even if he had offered one to her. When Garth pulled her over she grinned and kissed his cheek glaring at Ellen’s uncle “Thank you Dear Master” She stroked his hands as the men spoke.

When the uncle talked as if he cared about Ellen Jordan nearly jumped off Garth’s lap and if would have if Garth wasn’t holding her tight. He was a lieing bastard and everyone knew it, She wanted to tare Ellen from his arms and hold her close. But she knew she couldn’t she didn’t even turn around to look at Garth for she didn’t trust herself to remain strong if she did. When Garth called her untouched Jordan had to fight back a giggle, she she was untouched, but no longer innocent.

As the two men enertered Jordan gave Garth a confused look, but smiled as they introduced themselves, yes everthing would be okay now she knew it. She grinned as the two men looked uncomfortable, and smiled trumiphfully as he was arrested. She waited until they were all out of the room before jumping up clapping her hands, squeeling and pulling Ellen into a hug. “Ohhh Ellen I am so happy for you” She hugged her again then turned to Garth and bowed her head. “Guess I should have hugged my master first hey” She grinned and winked then jumped into his arms and kissed his cheek. “I love you so Master” She whispered it in his ear incase anyone was listening.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:01 pm

He laughed as Jordan jumped out of his lap and hugged Ellen. He swept her up in his arms as she came back and jumped into his. His hands moved down to her ass and he gave her ass cheeks a firm squeeze with both hands. "Now my dear what do you think. Should we give Ellen here some more tips and lessons?" he chuckled.

He looked over at Ellen as she cocked her head to one side a slight smile on her lips. "One thing you should learn is that here on the islands it gets hot in dresses like that. Now what Jordan is wearing is cooler and....." he chuckled, "alot more accessable. Moving his hands up he undid the clasps on the sides of her dress and lowered the front of the dress. "Men like that."

Ellen sat down in a chair and was already breathing harder. "What say you Jordan. Last time we showed her how i fucked your pussy from behind. Shall we show her how she can be fucked in the ass?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:08 am

Jordan was grateful that he didn’t reprimind her for her actions but then he never did punish her. She stroked his arms as he played with her ass, she could almost read his mind. He was in the playful mood she stroked his cheek as he spoke. “Well what ever do you have in mind” She asked innocently while knowing full well what he had in mind but she liked teasing him. She bent down and kissed his lips softly, then pressed her breasts into his chest. Then turned around so her back was to Garth but Ellen had a clear view.

Jordan grinned as Garth took off her uper half and releaved her ampel breasts. She nodded to Ellen, “Aye the men like to gawk, and trust me you will get used to it” She turned her head to look at Garth. “And then you will start to crave it, from that one special man” She kissed Garth again.

When Garth made his suggestion she nodded. “I think tht would be good, where though Sire?” She looked around the room there were in didn’t look that gret but of couse it would be up to him no matter what he chose.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:13 am

Ellen seemed to be a very interested student. "You mean I should dress like that?" her cheeks turned red. "It reveals so much." she licked her lips as Garth moved his hands up to squeeze both of Jordan's large tits hard. Jordan asked about where he would take her at and he kissed her neck and nodded to the large desk.

"We will show her how it is done with you standing, bent over and me behind you." he told Jordan. He moved her over to the desk where Ellen could get a good view of what he was going to do.

"Doesn't it hurt? I mean it is so msall of an opening and a mans'.........well its to big isn't it?" Ellen asked, looking at Jordan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Seeing Ellen's reaction to her dress Jordan smiled. "Yes its a lot more revealing but it is way more comfortable not to be suffocate" She turned around again and kissed Garths lips softly, her eyes soft and gentle as she looked up at him. She was lost in the moment for a few minutes then as she remembered where she was she blushed and smiled.

When he pointed to the table she grinned. "Sounds good Garth, Ellen will definatly hae a good view" She winked up at Gath as he led her over. To answer Ellen's question she nodded. "Aye it takes some getting used to but if the man is gently and loving, its not that hard" She nodded. "Garth is very gentle so I want to do t for him" She paused. "And yes Garth's memeber is large, but he just gentle and slowly pushes it in" She let her dress drop she she was naked. "Shall we show her Master?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:34 pm

"You see first one must set the mood you could say." he squeezed her tits hard, pulling on the nipples then moved a hand down to her pussy. "One must make sure his partner is feeling good to make the experience more pleasureable." he rubbed her pussy as he began to position her. He placed her hands on the desk and moved her back a bit so she was in a bent over position, her tits danling and her legs spread a bit. He began playing with her pussy, reaching around from the side, behind her as he squeezed her dangling tits.

"One can have fun this way." he grinned. "the man can play with the womans pussy and squeeze her tits. When he is ready he can either fuck the woman's pussy or fuck her up her ass. He began fingering her pussy. He leaned down and kissed her neck and back. "Does that feel good my sweet."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:15 am

Jordan sighed softly as he played with ther tits, and as he pulled on the nipples she giggled “Mmmm Garth” She continued smiled and moving her body arching it against Garth’s strong back giving Ellen a even better view of what was happening. She let out a gasp as he touched her pussy. She nodded as Garth spoke “It does make it more enjoyable” She allowed her self to be postioned she cocked her head to a side and kissed his cheek. As he grapped her dangling tits she moaned out again for Ellen and Garth she wanted to show Ellen how good ths could all feel. To show her that it wasn’t something to be feared but embraced.

She giggled as he spoke more “Garth here is defitanly a boob man” She smiled and turned her head again to kiss his cheek. Then she turned her head back and bent down as he begain to kiss her neck and back. “Mmmm yes Sir, it feels marvously”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:17 pm

Garth grinned and continued squeezing her tits hard and fingering her pussy. "You could say that I like a womans pair of tits. They are so nice and soft and they give the woman great pleasure when played with. Men love to play with them, suckle on them and Jordan and I have done other things with them." he grinned. Once he felt that Jordan was getting wet he used her juices to begin lubing her ass.

"One thing that must be done is to lube the womans anal channel. Usually one would use a grease of some kind but I don't have any so I am using her juices to do it. He moved his finger from her pussy to her ass and fingered her ass again and again. AHe made sure that Ellen could see everything so she knew what must be done. Once done he undid his pants and freed his cock letting her see it before he moved behind Jordan and spreading her ass cheeks. Slowly he pushed his cock up into her ass, streaching her anal opening to accomadate it. "You see, it can accomadate my cock quite well."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:20 am

Growling and moaning Jordan was chewing her bottom lip as Garth continued to finger her and explain it to Ellen. She gigled as Garth mentioned he liked tits. "I have to admit the feel of his hands massaging the tender flesh" She let out a low moan as he continued to play with her. As he mentioned that they had done other things Jordan smiled. "Aye that we have"

When he started to lubercate her ass she continued to sigh and moan softly. She smiled at Ellen letting her see that she was relaxed. "The secret is to relax, if you are tense then, yes it will hurt like a son of a bit- ummm I mean gun" She smiled at Alex. "But as long as you are relaxed it will all be good" She felt him self begin to push himself in and looked off at Ellen, "The first couple times you do it you might not be able to handle it just take it slow" She paused "And what makes it feel even better is when the man plays with your front at the same time"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:22 am

Ellen's eyes again were wide as she saw Garth's cock enter Jordan's ass and see was able to accept it. Garth could see that Ellen was getting quite horny watching the two of them fuck. Before long Ellen moved a hand up under her dress to her pussy and began to rub it. She was a bit embarased but her need now was more then she could stand. When Nick got there, he would have a very horny and wanting woman on his hands that probably would keep him in bed for some time.

Garth began moving his hips back and forth, causing his cock to slide in and out of her ass. As Jordan had told Ellen, he moved a hand around to play with her pussy as he fucked her ass. "An my dear, you can talk dirty if you wish. I think Ellen will not mind."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:28 am

Jordan grinned as she saw Ellens eye go wide, she couldnt lie it did feel more cofortable with the oil but she would keep up the show for Ellen, she bucked her ass backwords to met his cock, when Elleen brought her handdown to her pussy Jordan nodded, she was pleased that she was getting the hand of it. Jordan continued to moan and groan with each thrust and his fingers on her pussy she whimpered and shook.

When he gave her premission to talk dirty she stalled, what should she say? She then growled "Ohhh sire your cock feels soo good, fuck me harder" She trembled as she looked up at him. "Like that Sire?" She then turned to Ellen to see her reaction. "Mmmm Sire, your cock feels soo good, ohhh mmmmm"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:35 am

Garth chuckled at first try of talking dirty while they were having sex. It was good and he liked it. Ellen continued to play with her pussy as she watched. "It does not hurt?" she asked licking her lips. Garth began thrusting a bit harder. Pulling back slowly he would ram his cock up into her ass hard. Garth then gave Jordan a playful slap on one of her ass cheeks.

As they were enjoying themselves, the pirates were lowering their long boats to row into shore. A small group had already been sent ahead and found the guard station deserted. The commander of the Island Defenses had had them take everything and move further inland and make the guard post look as if it had been abandoned some time ago. He hoped that this would give the pirates an false impression that the security of the island was lax. The signal was given and the pirates began rowing into the shore, as the ships with skeleton crews moved back around the island.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:46 pm

Hearing Garth chuckle Jordan thought she had failed she would have to ask him later how she did but for now she was too busy sweating, grunting and gasping for air. She turned to Ellen with her question. "Aye a little, but its a strange type of pain" she was intrupted by a low moan escaping her lips. "Its a pain that gives you pleasure" She smied as Ellen continued to finger herself. Nick would be very surprised she couldnt wait to see their faces when they came together. That would defiantly be a sight to see.

The faster and harde got Jordan moaned loader "Ohhh master Garth ohhh yes, harder faster" she moaned loudly without even fully notciing it her eyes had rolled into the back of her head and she was panting her pussy mucles were contracting as if she was ready to climax.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:46 pm

The way her body was shaking and her pussy muscles were clenching and her ass muscles were squeezing his cock, he knew she was getting close to cumming. She felt so good and he knew he would not last much longer himself. He saw Ellen and her face and knew she was having an orgasam and would probably need to clean up. He leaned down closer to Jordan's ear. "You are doing good my sweet. Talking dirty has an effect on everyone, even the one talking."

He rammed his cock up her ass hard and held himself there and squeezed one of her tits hard as he filled her ass with cum. Once he was done he let his cock slowly withdraw. Then helped her up and then sat her down in the chair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:23 pm

Jordan was sweating and moaning all her muscles seemed to be constricting and tightening. She knew that since her ass was tighening on his cock he wouldnt last too much longer, as he leaned down and whispered she giggled. "Mmmm I see that"

When he rammed his cock up in her tight ass hard and begain to cum she let out a scream of pleasure then sighed as he withdrew and put her on the chair she looked up at him still panting and sweating wondering what he had planned now.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next