The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all) - Page 19 Empty Re: SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:08 pm

He gave Jordan a kiss as he put his cock back into his pants. "It is always delightful to fuck Jordan in her lovely and tight ass." he smiled warmly down at her. Ellen had removed her hand from under her dress. She was breathing hard and was flushed. She looked at both of them and shook her head. "Both of you seem to have sex quite a bit." she grinned. Can it be that addicting?"

Garth chuckled. "Sometimes it can be. Especially when you have a very beautiful and sexy partner." he sat on the arm of the chair and put an arm about Jordan's shoulders and began playing with her tits some more. "Well we should be going though. I think you should come back to town with us and return tommorow to put things in order here, and of course bring you things with you. I can have one of my accountants for the mine come over and go over the books with you so you know what you all own." He stood up and picked up Jordan's dress and handed it to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:05 am

Sitting on the stairs a bit frustrated for not finishing with Garth, but she was certain that he thought that she had finished she would never tell him that she hadnt, she was used to being driven to the point of release then denied it so it barely even bothered her nmre andits not like he had meant to do it. When he mentioned that it was delight to do her in her ass Jordan giggled. “Yes he really does like my ass” She stroked his hands as they massaged her breasts.

To anserw Ellens question she nodded. “Aye we do have it a lot, but that is the joy of it, as long as both are willing it is a great pleasure, plus it’s a great way to keep fit,” She smiled up at Garth, “Isnt that right?” She winked then let them tlked she agreed it would be best for Ellen to come in the morning and take controle of everything.

Taking her dress she grined stood and slipped it over her head then turned to Garth. “How cover or uncovered do you want me?” She cocked her head to the side and waited for him to anserw her, for it would still be his choice.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:02 pm

Garth chuckled. "Well we will be going back into town so I think you should probably cover up." Though he really didn't want her to. He loved looking at her naked body and playing with it. "First though I think Ellen needs to clean up a bit. Perhaps you can help her with that." he could see that Ellen's knees were a bit weak at the moment when she stood. He gave her a pat on the ass and kissed her.

He saw one of the slaves and he told him that the Lady Ellen need to freshen up before returning to town. The old man nodded and guided her and Jordan to a bathroom. Garth waited outside for them. The day had turned out good and he was happy that Nick was going to find a new life and an old love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:40 am

Slipping back on the dress but leaving it mostly unfastened Jordan nodded to his instructions and for the benifeite of anyone watching she curtsied then giggled as he gently spanked her and kissed him back when he kissed her she gently took Ellens arm andwalked with her to the bathroom She looked up at the slave and wondered what Ellen would do with them now , but of course it was no longer her place, she was now the lady of the land and she was a simple slave.

One in the bathroon Jordan handed a cloth to Ellen, “How about you do your legs and I ll fix your hair Lady Ellen” Jordan slipped riht into her slave mood with with er already but it was habit. One she was sure that they were done and Jordan had fixed Ellen’ hair enough she stood back “Ready when ever you are”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:35 pm

The trip back to town was a pleasent one. Knowing that Ellen was now the owner of the plantation and that soon his friend Nick would be coming and receiving a big surprise. Once back in town he had the carriage stop at the trading company office and he introduced Ellen to them. "They will help you manage your plantation and not cheat you."

Once done there he took the women back to the hotel and then up to his room with Jordan and him. "Tonight my dear, I think we will just relax and enjoy a good night sleep. Perhaps tommorow we will show her the little daggers and what we do with them." He took Jordan into his arms and pulled her close kissing her. "Wonder what she will think of that?" he whispered in her ear.

Ellen could not rest. She was thinking about the slaves on the plantation and then she went downstairs and hailed a carriage to take her over to the trading company and talked to one of the men there and together they went back out to the plantation. She did not like slavery and she did not want to own slaves. She wanted to talk to all of them and with the man from the trade company, she would be able to free them and arrange for some sort of pay for them to work the plantation for her. Once back at the plantation she had the man from the company round them all up in the large barn. Here she told them how she felt and and appologized to them for what her uncle had done to them. She then went on telling them that she wanted them to work for her but as free men and women. Those that did not wish to stay could leave, and leave as free people.

The slaves talked amongest themselves and the majority agreed to stay. They would stay and work the land, live there and make it their home as well. They would grow extra crops that they would sell to make money as well and that would be more then enough for them to live on, with a small income from Ellen. She had the Trade Company man draw up the papers that would show that they were free and she issued them out to each of the slaves. She felt good. The look in their eyes and on their faces when they held the papers in their hands made her feel as if she was riding on a cloud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:17 am

Traveling back Jordan was surprised on how weary she was, she hadnt really done that much latly. Just a lot of traveling, and that did take a lot out of a person. But she would have to do what ever Garth wanted but she didn’t mind at all. She would get the mood quickly for her Garth. But for now she simply enjoyed the ride back to town. Relaxing and takng in the sites.
When they made it back to ther hotel room Jordan turned to Garth as he spoke. She smiled and nodded. “I like the sound of that Garth, traveling really tuckered me out” She smiled and wrapped her arms aroud his neck. “You have made Ellen very happy!” She kissed him back then laid down on the bed still dressed in her dress she was already half asleep o the bed lookng up at him. “I think Ellen is going to like seeing our next show and Nick s going to be very pleased with her too, they are both going to be very happy and Nick is gong to be surprised that she is so brave in her sexual explations.

Jordn sat up on the bed looking up at him. “Are you going to join me Garth?” She didn’t say what she thinking which was either he ws going to join her or go downstairs and find other female compainment for the night.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:00 pm

Garth stripped his clothes off and laid down on the bed with her. He reached up and drew her down to him and kissed her. "You need to rest up for tommorow my dear. In the morning I will fuck your pussy and later when we bring Ellen in, I will fuck your ass and use the daggers on your tits." He figured he would show Ellen how Jordan could take being stabed in one tit slowly and then when he filled her ass with cum, how she could take it hard and fast in her other tit.

The pirates were moving inland but far south of Ellen's plantation. They would attack the town sometime the next day. It was a short time after Garth and Jordan laid down that word came to them that the pirates were on their way. Soldiers came to the Hotel and informed people that they should move to the docks. All able bodied men were to report to the commander of the defencive force. Garth's eyes narrowed at the mention of the pirates. Even though he had rescued Jordan and got the ship back, he wanted more payback.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:07 am

Seeing that he ws plannng on joining her for the night and staying in which was clear when he strpped Jordan relaxed and was very grateful she enjoyed his company and even more when it was just cuddling and nothing was going to be excepted of her. She was stll dressed but it didn’t bother her at all she was exhausted. She giggled as Garth gave her his plan for the next day “I do hope you plan to have a medic near by she is liable to pass out.” She turned on her side to cuddle more into him. She closed her eyes and just relaxed.

She was nearly asleep when they were interupted when she heard the news she sat up quickly and turned to Garth. “Sire what will you have me do?” She swallowed hard and tired to calm her fears. “They are comng back for me Sire, I know they are” She licked her lips and began to wring their hands. “Sire I will do what ever you sk of me you know that” She then got off the bed straigtend her dress and waited fot him to give her the orders. She was paniking but hidding it well she had to hold it together.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:00 pm

"You will stay here with the women and children and help with any that are sent back that are wounded or injured." He told her. "As for them coming for you, I don't think it is you that they are after. We made fools of them when we made our escape and they will be here for my head and that of the Captain." Garth got up and got dressed again. He took Jordan with him downstairs where the military were handing out weapons. He took a sword and a couple of pistols, powder and balls.

"Remain here at the hotel." he told Jordan. "From what I have heard the pirates have no idea that their presence is known. Surprise is on our side." He gave her a deep kiss and then set out to join the other defenders, helping to erect barricades."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:22 am

Nodding Jordan swallowed. ‘Alright Sire” She showed no signs of her nervousness. She simpy stood there and fixed her dress and waited for Garth to be finished gettng ready. She cocked her head to one side as he said that they are not coming for her. She was now worried for master but she couldn’t show that either. So instead she held her head high she watched him closley as he dressed then walked down with him.

“I shall remain here ofcourse Sire and take care of what I can” She reutrned the kiss equally passionently silently asking him to come back saftly. She then watched him set out holding herself then licking her lips and turning to the women, “we should prepare if there are wounded, I suggest someone boiling some water and cleaning some lienes” She was very careful not to be demanding since she was a slave she just hoped that they listened for she did know what she was doing.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:54 am

The streets of the town were deserted, but the lights were still lit to give the impression that people were still about. The barracades had been set up further within the town, so the pirates would be drawn in and their numbers reduced by street that they would have to come down. Garth took up a position with some of the local men. They looked nervous and afraid. "Steady men." he told them. "They bleed and die as any man does. We have surprise on our side and barracades to help protect us, they do not. Take your time and pick your target." He pointed to certain men, "You will fire first and as you are reloading...." he pointed to the others, "then you fire. Continue that way giving each time to reload and fire. Should they reach the baracade we will fall back down the street, form two ranks. One kneeling the other standing. Again we will alternate firing. Is that clear?" he looked to each man as they nodded. Some seemed to be a bit more confident now. Scared, but more confident.

One of Ellen's freed slaves had rode to town. He was now a free man and wanted to return to the mainland and begin a new life. He heard what was happening and turned immediately around and galloped off to inform Ellen and the others of what was going on. Should the pirates win the day, the plantation would be one of the next targets. Ellen's eyes went wide at the news, anger filling them. She went back inside and changed into a dress like Jordan had been wearing. It was less confining and more comfortable. She then put a wide black bet on about her waist and stuffed two loaded pistols in the front and another two in the back. She slung a horn of powder over her shoulder and a pouch of ball ammunition as well. Her uncle had a well stocked armory in the house.

As she emerged the freed slaves were standing there before the main doors of the house. One stepped forward, he had been the old man that had seen them into the house earlier that day. "We be free now and this is our home. We want to fight for it." Ellen looked at the man tears in her eyes. She moved up to the man and hugged him.

"There are rifles and pistols in the house. Arm yourselves." To the old man, "We need wagons hitched up so we can take everyone fast." The old man grinned and ran off with a couple others to the barn. Within a short time, horses were hitched up to three wagons and the former slaves began loading up into them with their rifles, powder and shot. The old man brought Ellen a Rhoan mare, saddled and ready to go. She mounted up and smiled at her eager new friends. Putting her heals to the horses flanks she put the horse into a fast trott and was follwed by the three wagon loads of men.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:13 am

Thankfully the women turned to Jordan. “You know what to do? But how” Jordan grinned and set to work. “Simply because it was forbiddened” The women looked at her in amazment, “What do you mean?” Jordan had set up a area for any wounded. “Well I was taken as a young child to be a whipping girl, you know some girl misbehaves and then needs to be punished, well that was my job” She paused. “I was forbidden to learn how to read and write but did so” She giggled at their shocked reactions. “Well soon after I begain to delvoped I was sold to the army there I was not suppose to learn medical but soon they found out I had taught myself it quickly they learned that my slender fingers could do more then their thick ones.” She nodded again. “Yes I am learned in a lot of things, I hide it from my other masters but with my new one I don’t have to”

They continued to chat and Jordan gave them a crash course in medical treatment, that they had to clean a wound or it would get infected. And simple stitching and how to break a fever. She was sure that they were as ready as they could be. Now she and the ladies simply waited for any injured men, she closed her eyes, she had a pit in her stomach that Garth was going to get hurt, even a mild injury and she knew it would be her that would have to tend to him, she only hoped that if he had to get hurt it would only be a minor injury.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:30 pm

The pirates were moving in on the town. They moved slowly not wanting to be heard or seen. They saw the lights in the center of the town. Each had thoughts of murder, rape, plunder and slaves. They would teach these people not to mess with them. As they made it to the edge of the town they began to move down the streets towards the middle of town. But then they came upon the baracades and the defenders.

Garth had the men with him open fire. Sounds of gunfire could be heard everywhere as the towns people and military opened up on the pirates. Several pirates went down and the other's took cover and returned fire. There were more of them then anyone had thought and they slowly moved forward getting closer to the baracades. Soon Garth and his men had to retreat down the street and the pirates clamored over the baracades.

The battle began to rage more fierce as the defenders began moving back. here and there a defender fell. Soon the defenders were forced from the streets and into the square where hand to hand fighting began. Swords clashed and an occasional pistol was fired. At the hotel, they could hear the gunfire, the screams of the pirates as they charged in, the clash of swords.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:23 am

The women in the hotel were getting nervous some even started crying. Jordan turned around and gently took them. “Now isnt the time for tears, the priates are closer, we need to be ready” She raced up, grateful now for her freedom. “Now listen to me, in case those pirates get through we are going to need to fight” She paused. “This is gong to sound odd but rip the sleves from your dresses you wll be able to move easier” She ignored the gasps and ran to the front desk and took all the weapons she could find. “Those that know how to shoot please arm yourselves” She looked around “If you be withchild or have wee ones please keep to the back and we will protect you.”

Jordan armed herself well with weapons and borded the windows with anything that they could and then she made sure anyones that were withchild, had wee ones home or were just too young and frightend safely nearly the back but she had people with weapons facing everyway Jordan was at the front her weapon aimed towards the door ready to shoot at any pirate that came in.

They all heard the noises outside and even Jordan’s heart was beating quickly she swallowed hard but kept her mind and eyes focused on the door, but she couldn’t deny she was a bit worried about Garth she loved him and he loved her it would be the story of her life though if he died and left her at the hands of the market again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:09 pm

The fighting was becoming intense. From the harbor cannon fire could be heard as the pirate ships began to bomard the fortress and it returned fire. The pirates were a blood thirsty lot, and a fierce one at that. Even with the surprise on their side the defenders had not counted on them being so persistant. They were being forced back and things were not looking good, when there came a cry from behind the pirates, as well as a volley of gunfire that wreaked havoc on the rear ranks of the pirates.

Garth looked quickly from fighting a pirate to see Ellen in a blue island dress running ahead of what he thought were slaves armed to the teeth. As they charged the rear of the pirates, Ellen pulled two more pistols out and fired then turned the guns around to use them as clubs as they hit the rear of the pirates. The look caused him to be distracted and the pirates' sword sliced a deep cut on his upper arm. As pain raced through his arm to his brain, he kicked the pirate between the legs and then ran him through with his sword. With the added manpower, and womanpower the pirates thought that there were more reinforcements then there actually were and they broke and ran for the harbor. They hoped to find boats to row out to their ships.

But that was not to be. The Raven and the other ship that had been in the harbor had come in along with the Friget and another large warship. Their cannons concentrated first on one ship then a second and then a third, before the pirates knew what was happening. The pirate ships could not even turn to run, the four ships blocked their way and between the fortress' cannons and the ship's cannons they were tearing the pirate ships to pieces. White flags of surrender soon appeared and sails were dropped.

Garth and the others follwed the pirates on land to the docks reloading their guns on the way and when they reached the docks all guns were aimed at the pirates. Ellen stood beside Garth and he chuckled. "Now that is a different look for you."

"Indeed." she smiled and as the pirates dropped their weapons, "Let them all swing on the end of a rope." her eyes blazed with hate and anger. They had almost raped her and would have sold her into slavery. She had no love for the pirates. It did not take long to round them all up and put them in chains. Boarding parties form the ships began boarding the pirate ships and puting their crews in chains. It had been a very long day and Garth felt in need of a very stiff drink.

With blood soaked through on the sleave of his white shirt, he took Ellen back to the hotel where the wounded were being carried to. He walked in and saw Jordan tending the wounded. Ellen tucked her pistols into her belt and went to help Jordan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:06 am

Jordan made sure that the ladies stayed fast and when the doors where thrown open she made ready to shoot, but came face to face with not pirates but the men that had left with her master. Many were injured and being carried in. Jordan did a quick sweep of them not seeing Garth she figured he was still fighting and quickly went to work on the injured, many just needed stitches, some took some coxing to allow her to work on them but when they noticed how well she did they shut up and let her work. Eventually the major ones had been helped and he was dealng wth the minor injuries her back was too the door so she didn’t see Garth enter.

She didn’t see him enter but other men did and they walked up to him he was clearly drunk and was still drinking. “Your slave greeted us all with weapons raised her and all the women, she was the only one that was not skaking, she did not lower her wepons till she was certain we were not the pirates” The man raised an eyebrow “ Do you know that Your slave is trained in gunfare and in medicene” He paused “She is like no slave I have met, I heard tell she can read and write, what kind of slave is that?” He shook his head “When I get meself one she will not be learned in anything except how to please me over and over” At that he let out a loud belly laugh and slapped Garth on the shoulder it was then that he noticed that Garth was hurt.

He looked around the room for Jordan finding her he let out in a loud voice. “Yo Slave, your master is injured! Bitch get here” He snapped his fingers. Jordan looked up and gasped then came running to Garth and took him looking at his arm she looked up at him. “Garth please come sit down” The man went to grab at Jordan but Jordan moved out of his way. “The only person that can touch me is Sire” Her eyes were flashed with anger then she took Garth to a seat and then looked in his eyes. “Garth” She whispered “I am going to have to rip your sleve” With that she ripped the sleve off and nodded a “thank you” as a woman brought her a bowl of clean water she took a piece of cloth and began to clean up his wound she looked at him. “Master how are you feeling please let me know if you feel dizzy or sick” There was concern in her voice she leaned up and kissed his lips softly. “Thank you for comng back to me Garth” She applied a salve to the wound then bandadeged it up. She then smiled up at him “There that should do it, how are you feeling?’

Meanwhile the drunk who was out of his mind at this point came up to her and began yelling at her. “You dare call your master by his frist name?” He yelled at her. He then raised his hand and smacked her fast across the face too quickly for anyone to react, Jordan who was not excepting it brought a hand to her face then looked at Garth quckily putting a hand on his chest tryng to calm her she hadnt noticed the room go silent nor the men that she helped tend to raise and stand up.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:40 pm

Garth had enough of the drunk. He grabbed the man by the throat and lifted him off the ground. "You have a very big and foul mouth. You had best shut it or you will find yourself feeding the fish in the ocean." He slammed the man up against the wall. "What my slave does is none of your concern, and if you try to touch her again, I will cut your hands off." The man was squirming and choaking but that did not concern Garth.

Garth's eyes blazed with anger, "Do you understand what I am saying." he moved his face up close to the mans. His eyes were wild with fear and and he tried to pull Garth's hand from his throat, but he was to drunk to have the strength to succeed. The man croaked, "yes" Garth threw the man to the side and he landed hard on a table which shattered under him. The man crawled a few feet then got to his feet unsteadlily and ran out of the hotel.

Garth looked around at the stunned faces of the women and grins on some of the mens faces. He then turned to Jordan and put an arm about her waist. It was then that Ellen walked up. She had a big smile on her lips, having observed what had happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:09 am

Garth had reacted too fast for Jordan to stop him, before she knew it he had stood and had the drunk by the throat, Jordan knew better then to try and stop him. She she took a step backwords and let him defend his property, her to be exact. She felt proud of him and honoured as well that he would jump to her defence like this.

When it was over and he wrapped her arms around her she grinned then smiled at Ellen who came forward. She let out a giggle “Well well well Ellen I must say this look suits you well” She then turned to Garth and kissed him long and hard on the lips. “How is that arm Sire” Her eyes were full of concern “ I didn’t mean for them to find out, I was only trying to calm the fears of the women, Not that I am ashamed that I am learned, just knows its not suppose to be” She then kissed him again. “You should be taking it easy for the next couple days, let me feed you and be even more then just your sex slave” She grinned. “I want to serve you, for defending my honour and so much more.” She bent down to whisper in her ears. “I would like to take you to a room and finish tending to you Master Garth” She gently kissed his ear.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:58 am

Ellen blushed a bit, especially as the other men began looking at her. "Well I thought I could move about better in this then that long dress. It is more comfortable too." she giggled and grinned. Behind her stood two of her freed slaves. Their collars were gone and both were well armed. Garth looked at them then at Ellen. Garth could not have been more proud of the young woman. She was going in the right direction. "Yes you should let Jordan look after you some more." she had a twinkle of mischief in her eye.

"Well I think I could let her take care of me. Later you must come up, I think Jordan wants to show you something." With that he took Jordan from the lobby of the hotel and back up to their room. He needed to clean up, for he had blood all over him, and not just his own. Once in the room he stripped off his bloody clothes and filled the tub with water. Before getting into it he took Jordan into his arms and kissed her again and then said, "Later we will continue where we left off my dear. Must show Ellen how you can take my cock up your ass and have these lovely tits stabed with the needle daggers."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:52 pm

Jordan smiled at Ellen blushing. "I think you should stay in these dresses, suits you much better" She whispered then leaned into Garths good arm kissing his neck, mostly for him, but also to show the room, the ones that were wondering why she was so leanred that she was stll a servant and proud of it she caught Garths lips and kissed them softly. She winked at Ellen and stood. "Yes Miss Ellen please come up when you can"

Then walking with Garth she looked up at him smiling. When they got to the room, she helped him stip then when he kissed her she kissed him back gently she helped him into the tub then took a cloth and started to clean him. "How are you feeling Garth?" She asked as she cleaned off his chest.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:10 pm

Garth relaxed and let Jordan wash him. She wanted to serve him more then just a sex slave. She was coming along quite well he thought. She was independent when need be, did things that a normal slave would never have been thought to do or be willing to do. Yet she also did everything she could to please him, and let him do with her as he pleased. He liked that.

Ellen saw to her people. Those wounded she made sure were taken care of, those that had died, she sent men to make arrangements for their bodies to be returned to the plantation to be burried. Then had them all return to their families at the plantation. She would return later. She looked up the stair case where she knew Jordan and Garth were. She grinned thinking of the next lesson that was waiting for her. She slowly made her way towards their room, giving them time to clean up and get ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:40 pm

Jordan used slow purposed strokes to wash the blood off of Gath. She felt hem relaxing and smiled at that she really was enjoying being more then just a sex slave to him, that he was okay with her being learneded and he seemed almost proud of her that she had tended to the wounded and kept the motel safe. She lightly kissed Garths forhead seeing that he was clean. She then turned it more into a soft massage her arms running up and down his arms pushng her breasts into his back then giggled and came around to his front. “Oh dear master seems I have gotten my dress wet.” She smiled showing him it had been on purpose and undid her dress allowing it to drop to the ground then walked to him kneeling on the side. “What ever will you do with me?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:39 pm

He grinned as she got her dress wet. The cloth of her dress clung to her tits. When she removed her dress and made her comment he chuckled and stood up in the tub. Climbing out he, stood infront of her and raised his hands to his tits and squeezed them. "Well now I will have to think about that." he told her. "I think we had best get ready for our guest, don't you agree. " he reached over and grabbed a towel and began to dry off. "And you are dressed quite approprate." he grinned again.

He dried off the best he could then moved a hand down to her ass cheeks and squeezed them. "Are you ready to give Ellen her next lesson?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:33 pm

As he climbed out of the tub Jordan stood and curtised but grinned as he squeezed her tits She winked at his comment, she loved being able to play like thiis and it seemed like Garth liked it. As he dried himself she softly brought a finger to his strong chest and down hs arms. Trying to turn him on for the next lesson that they had planned.

When he said she was dressed approprate she giggled again, "Well I dont know Garth I might catch a cold" She was flriting with him though She wrapped her arms around his neck and claimed his lips. "I am ready Sire, but are you going to anserw the door like that?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:06 pm

Garth lead her back into the bedroom and over to the bed. "Well she has seen just about all of both of us." he chuckled. "I don't think it will matter." Once at the bed he again took her into his arms and kissed her deeply. "Think we had best wait for her to show before we start something." he grinned after he broke the kiss.

Ellen hesitated at the door. She didn't want to disturb them if they were in the middle of something. Though she would probably learn something more. She was already begining to get wet just thinking about what she had already seen the two do. She took a deep breath and then knocked.

Garth heard the knock and gave Jordan a smak on her ass cheek then sat down on the bed and pulled Jordan down onto the bed before telling Ellen to enter. When she came in she blushed a bit and moved towards them. "What are you going to do tonight?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next