The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

2 posters

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 40 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:09 am

Gabriel was still stressing out. Her cub came to her and she wrapped her arms around the cub. She closed her eyes and nodded. "Well if its my trail you better chain me up"

John was not looking forward to that and turned to Dumisa. "Is she right, is it her trail that he wanted us to do now?"

Gabriel sighed "Make sure my tiger stays safe, I dont want anything to happen to him and if he sees me chained he isnt going to be happy."

((Okay I honestly I cant remember who was suppose to be on trail))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 40 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Silver Fang Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Drac smiles and says, "No today is the trial of Andrew to prove his greed and disloyality and to prove your loyalty to this kingdom." He smiles and says, "Come on lets get on the move."

In the other kingdom Dumisa was smiling as he was standing on the wall. He leaps into the pile of men at the bottom of the wall. He starts fighthing. He smiles as he sees the door to the castle open. He smiles as more men coming rushing out. He continues to fight them. He smiles as he leaps on too the shoulders of some men and runs across several men and jumps into the door as it closes. He turns and throws his weapons into the chest of the two men closing the door. He smiles as he retrives his weapons and jams the door closed.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:41 pm

Breathing a little sigh of relife. Gabriel nooded. "Arlgiht" With a bit of a shake she stood and walked. "They are likely to try to stone me, they think of me as a whore" She whispered. "Also I am suppose to be dead" She said but she trusted Drac and knew that Dumisa must have a plan.

She smiled and attempted to look tough and strong she had her hair back so her scar was visable, she wanted to see what he had done to her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:39 pm

Dumisa smiles as he walks down the hall of the massive castle heading towards. the main coridoor. He smiles as he looks at the window and sees where the son is. He then grabs his sword and spear tighter and starts off in a full sprint for the main doors. He then dodges an arrow and throws a knive and hits he archer her bust through the doors into the throne room and with out even breaking a sweat he dispposed of all of the guards except two of them that were standing next to the king. Dumisa smiles as he grips his weapons tight and motions for the guards to go ahead and test his skill.

Drac wrapped a cloak around him and then another one around Danielle and then stands up and walks over to the door after looking at the sun.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:27 am

Watching Dra wrap a cloak around him and then one around Danielle made her a little nervous she backed up and went back into her room and put her cloak over her head to completly hide herself. "Is this better?" She asked Drac. "I want to make this easy"

She was missing Dumia she sighed and petted her cub. Then sighd "Drac, what is going to happen, I" she shook her head too ashamed to admit that she as actually scared. Scared to seee her people. Scared that because of her more people would die. Now all that could be seen of her face were her eyes.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:04 am

As the son set Dumsia was climing a tower. He reaches in a window and pulls himself in. He smiles as he looks at Drac and Danielle. He then truns and sees Gabriel he walks over and kisses her forhead and says, "Did you miss me I am sorry I kept you waiting so long." He sits down on the bed and says, "Are you ready for the trail of your brother." He then falls back on her bed and spreads his arms wide his huge frame coverd almost her entire bed.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:41 pm

Once Dumsia walked in Gabriel breathed a sigh of relive she smiled as he kissed her. "I was worrying" She admitted. She laid with him and snuggled into him. "How are you doing handsome?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:46 am

Dumisa smiles as he looks at the roof. "Everything is falling into place." He smiles and lays his head back and allows his eyes to droop as he feels a much need rest beginning to come on. His eyes close a little as his muscles loosen he looks up and says, "Drac keep an eye on that door no in or out unless it's Gabriel's immedate family."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:18 am

Gabriel sighed and looked at him. "Dumisa Hunni do you need a nice back rub, you seem so tense you know I give good back rubs" She kissed him lightly and started rubbing the best so could sitting beside him. "Just let me know by turning on your front"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:57 am

Dumisa smiles as he feels her hands on his chest he grabs her hands and pulls her on top of him. He kisses her forhead. "Quit trying to please stop trying to please me. Just lay her in my arms and enjoy some piece and quite I am not sure how long it will remaing like this." He wraps his arms around her and holds her tight.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:34 pm

Gabriel frowned "Is it wrong of me to want to touch you, massage you and love on you?" She kissed him but then relaxed in his arms. "But this is good too" She fell asleep in his arms, the first time she had slept since he had left her. She sighed happily in her sleep and her body was fully relaxed it did not hold the stress that it normally did.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:43 am

Dumisa ignores her comment kissed her forehead and lays still so she could get some much need rest. He looks around the room obsevering his surrondings. He smiles as he feels his eyes getting heavier. He finally closes his eyes and gets some sleep.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:50 am

Gabriel slept well in his arms. She sighed in her sleep her tiger moved and laid down beside them both. She didn't know how long she slept but she woke with a start and looked around to see what had awoken her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:13 pm

Dumisa's eyes shot open as he felt Gabriel wake he didn't even move but he tighted his arm around Gabriel as his hand grabed his sword tucked under his vest. His eyes wondering then a huge hand covered his mouth and Gabriel's Dracs face comes out of the dark and says, "I don't know what you said to other king but he must have sent fifty assassins here. SSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:56 pm

When the hand covered her mouth her eyes went wide for a moment then she calmed down Dumisa would have killed anyone that touched her by now if they were bad. She relaxed and watched as her tiger got up and moved infront of her. She reached out and touched him gently then stared into the darkness to see what was out there.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:41 pm

Dumisa moves Dracs hand and moves it and says, "No he called one hundred assassn's he points out side the window and off in the distance you can see smoke comn from where the other kingdom is. "This is why your brother was so calm when we caught him. He was planning on burning both kingdoms down and was going to take over what was left." Gabriel grab both of his weapons and stands up he looks at Gabriel and says, "Grab my waist were going up but not the easy way." Drac grabs Danielle and gets ready to follow Dumisa.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:34 pm

Once the hand was moved Gabriel took a deep breath but remained slient she didn't want to do anything wrong. She watched them suit up. When she was ordered to grab his waist she looked down to her tiger. "What about him?" She pointed to her pet, friend and protector. She didn't want to leave him to die but didn't know what else to do.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:42 am

Dumisa snatched the sheet off the bed and wrapped the tiger in it and rolled it up tight and wrapped the blanket around Gabriel over her shoulder and ties it tight. He then turns around and sticks his arms out the window and digs his weapons in the wall. Drac does the same. Dumisa looks at Drac you and Danielle go first. He looks at Gabriel and says, "Come on we gotta move quick. Drac starts climbing out."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:14 pm

"Thank you" Gabriel said softly. When he picked up her tiger. She then followed them all to the window and looked down. "Alrgiht where do I go when I go out?"

((sorry its short))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:57 am

Dumisa looks at her and says, "Wrap your arms around my neck and hold on tight." He leans out far enough for her to grab his neck. He smiles and says, "Hurry up we need to move quick."

(sorry mine isn't much better)
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:08 am

Holding on to him she sighed "Okay this is much better" She made sure one of them had her cat them held on to him tightly. "Okay I am ready as soon as you are" She wondered what would happen in her life now, she was suppose to be dead and now she was going to make a reperance. She touched her scar softly and closed her eyes and shuddered remembering not only that but the rocks that she was pelleted with the days and weeks after.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:15 am

Dumisa grunts as he digs his weapons in the solid brick and slowly pulled himself to the top of the tower where Drac helped Gabriel off his back and on too the roof. Dumisa pulls himself and looks around. "Stay here I will go for your father and older brother ok."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:28 am

Gabriel sat on the roof and nodded. "Alright I can stay here" She said softly. She watched him to go back. She looked around and smiled at Drac. 'Guess this isn't what you thought when you first saw me is it?" She said with a smile.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 31, 2014 8:14 pm

Drac smiles and looks at Gabriel, "Nothing Dumisa ever brings to me is simple." He places his hand on her shoulde and says, "Don't get me wrong you have made top five with easy. But I know trouble when I see it and it's normally three feet behind Dumisa." He pats her head and says, "He will be back soon."

Dumisa was slowly making his way through the castle. Helping people as he could. He made his way to the kings throne room where he saw the king. Guarded by Andrew and a few Assassins Andrew was complaining that they need to find his older brother. Dumisa waited for them to leave the king with just two guards. Dumisa sneaks in and drops down on guards killing them instantly and snacthing up the king and heads out towards where he heard them mention where Gabriels oldest brother maybe hiding.

{Sorry been gone so long had a lot of problems but got most of them fixed so I am back.}
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:48 am

Gabriel blushed "well at least I am not too hard on you" she smiled at him. "Been trouble for most of my life" SHe winked at him. "Maybe that is why DUmisa and I get along so well." She nodded "I know he will be back soon I just wish that I knew that John was okay and my dear father.

She stepped away and leaned against a wall leaving Drac with his woman. She wrang her hands together then stood up strong hearing a noise.

(I hope all is well I have had a rough month too my so was hit and ran over by a SUV broken leg/ankle and shattered foot)
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next