The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

2 posters

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 39 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:35 pm

Dumisa looks at her as she made the comment about staying behind. "I would never leave you anywhere unprotected so that someone could get a chance to harm you." He looks ahead and says, "I know you can take care of yourself but I will not leave you to that chance." He looks at her and says, "We will take care of everything when we get to the kingdom."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 39 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:44 pm

Sighing Gabriel nodded "Yeah I know just wanted to let it be know that I was willing" She licked her lips and looked around, the land was very beautiful. She looked up at him and winkled her brow in confusion.

"I dont want to be a burden, but I would love to eventually have a coy pound in a garden?" John looked at her and smiled "We had a coy pound growing up and it was her favortie place to go and just escape"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:00 am

Dumisa looks at her with a very plain face. He then looks at Drac who had know idea what she was talkinga bout either and when John began too speak he was hoping for more of an explanination. He then looks to Danielle who was nodding her head up and down. He then turns to Gabriel and says, "After the fort is fully built and we are satisfyied with its building you can have a graden like my mothers and this coy pound you speak of." He continues to let his eyes seach the landscape as they trotted their way back to the kingdom.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:10 am

((opps ment pond, like a fish pond lol))

Gabriel was a bit embarrassed she had misunderstood as normal she cursed hersel she hadnt ment to sound so foolish, but like always she messed up. She smiled at Dumisa and nodded. "Thank you" she said meekly she then promised herself that she wouldnt say anything else stupid. Her brother smiled at her he knew what she was thinking and whispered. "Elephant poo"

Gabriel looked at him and then began to silently laugh. She had a flash back to them as kids, they made up words to keep Andrew in the dark about what was going on and that was one of them she mouthed "I love you too" back and then sighed, everything was going to be okay. It had to be.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:45 am

Dumisa looked at her he was still puzzled. He then looks at John as he whispered "elephant poo." This made Dumisa even more confused but he didn't let it show this time. He just continues to search the area for more and more enemies. He jumps a little as the cub was getting a little restless and started to move. Its sharp claws poked his leg. He looks down and flips the top of the bag open so it could peer its head out.

(((Oh I know you meant pond too I didn't know that I put pound too until I read your message saying you ment pond.)))
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:28 am

Gabriel couldnt help but giggle slight at the confused look Dumisa gave them. The bond that was between her and John was a strong one. Strange even. She licked her lips and smiled at her cub, she kept a outlook to for anything.

She wondered how the people were going to recive them. A servent who was really royality, a half dead Prince, another that was suppose to die that would be their next king. And her, the disgraced princess who had been attacked and raped and was suppose to be put to death.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:30 pm

Dumisa could see the worry on her face. He reaches over and touches her hand. "Everything will be fine." He pulls the cub out of the bag and places it on her lap. "Play with your cub for a while He will take your mind off of everything." He then continues to watch over the group.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:31 pm

Gabriel smiled when he reached out and touched her hand. She looked up at him and wanted to belive him. She swallowed and nodded then gladly took her cub who licked her face and then snuggled into her arms Gabriel scratched behind his ears and played with him and even reached into a bag and pulled out a peice of meat for him. Then snuggled him. Simply having something to hold on to helped a lot.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:54 pm

Dumisa smiles at her. He the continues to look around as they exited the forest to see the plains that had changed do much. On their right was a large kingdom that belonged to Gabriel's people. On the left belonged to the king who's son raped Gabriel. Dumisa glares at that kingdom. He then takes lead as he heads towards Gabriel's castle. He used Andrew too get them through the gate and to the kingdom the people where so frightend of the war they gave no resposne to the group of peopl trotting through the streets.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:21 pm

Gabirel kept her cloak on and petted her cub until she was certain that it was asleep. Then kept looking around she knew she was close. There were close to her home, and close to where her attack happened she held her cub close but attempted to keep her head held high.

She looked over to the other kingdom with a glare then sighed and truend to her own home. Her heart was breaking over the condtion. She knew that John would fix this all.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:13 am

Dumisa kept an eye out on everybody as he rode into castle court yard. The gates where closed behind them. Dumisa looks as they head captin of the guard walks right up to him and pulls out his sword. Dumisa holds his hand out for nobody in his party not to say a word. He then snatches Andrew off the horse they had him on. He smiles as he drops Andrew on the floor and glares at the Captin of the quard and says, Their is Prince John on that horse and he will testify that his own brother tried to murder him and left him for dead on the battle feild so that he could overtake the kingdom. It was his deal with the opposing kingdom." He then looks as the guard gives the sign for all the men not to fire and to settle down.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:36 pm

Gabriel kept her hood up, only so she wouldnt spook anyone that knew that she was suppose to be dead. She gasped as the captain gaurd pulled out his sword she swallowed hard as the scence all went down in front of her.

When Andrew was thrown to the ground she turned her face away and only when all the weapens were put away did she take her hood off. Her brother swung off the horse and walked to her and pulled her down,.

"I am now King, Gabriel is forgiven and her record is now clean, if god does not bless me with a wife and children the Kingdom will come to her. He looked around and glared at everyone present. before he continued "Andrew here set a trap for her and her assult and her defending herself fall upon Andrew's head"

And it was over, she was forgiven, and nothing would happen to her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:54 pm

Dumisa watches as John goes to work. When John finished talking Dumisa turns to his horse and pulls himself up. "John for you forgiveness I will take care of of this war." He looks at Drac and says, "Guard them all until I take care of this other kingdom." He puts on his knife vest and then the heavy croc skin on top of that to conseal the knives.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:53 pm

Gabriel was being embraced by people now but she didnt like it, she stepped back as rich furs were drapped on her. She nearly refused, but then she looked at her people and smiled and took the gifts, it was their was of asking for forgivness they were only doing what Andrew had told them too and they all seemed tirrifed of him and now that he was no longer ruling, or in line for the throne it was time for them to relax and be more like themselves.

She also knew the furs would be helpful in the new drafty home that she would have with Takeda.

When Dumisa mounted to leave she turned to look at him with a questioning look was he really going to leave with out saying good bye to her?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:00 am

Dumisa tightend up all of his weapons and rides his horse over to John. Gabriel, Drac and Danille don't leave your side I return and then we will take care of anybody still loyal to Andrew." He looks over his shoulder. Take them too your room and you and Drac watch the door from the inside until I get back. Dumisa then truns TG around as he was getting ready to ride to the gate. "Listen to John and stay with him and Drac at all times." He kisses her forhead and pulls forward some. Drac watch them all and follow John to his room.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:33 am

Gabriel swallowed hard as she watched Dumisa tighten all the weapons she raised her head and nodded when he gave the intructions. She closed her eyes as he kissed her forhead. "Be safe my love" She then walked back into the castle with her head held high. She was trembling and it would be clear for anyone that knew her that she was still a little nervous about being here but she trusted her brother and Drac to protect her. The cub finding some mice that had been running around began to watch them.

Gabriel put him down and smiled/. "Hunt the Mice, but not the cats, the cats are pets, and leave enough mice for the cats to eat too" She then let the cub go to hunt.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:58 pm

Dumisa rhode down the streets of the city. He looked around the towns people scared and not looking foward to the next action that Dumisa was going to make. Dumisa looks around as he exits the main gate. He then whips his reains as TG takes off in a full sprint towards the opposing kingdom.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:30 am

The cub seemed to love the new freedom and was hunting while Gabriel and the others went into saftly. She looked around, she was still a stranger in her house. She sighed and sat on the bed and looked over a John. "Brother what are we doing?" She stood and began to pace like a caged animal she clearly was worried about Dumisa.

Finally the cub came back to her and she laid down with the cub the was growing into a massive animal Gabriel could almost use him as a pillow. She laid down and closed her eyes, she had been up for days it felt like so was really tired.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:51 am

Dumisa slowed TG's gallop down to a trot about half way across the battlefeild. He smiled as he ran the plan he talked out with the head captin before he left he knew that having that massive army behind him would be a huge advantge, but he also know he could pull it off with out them. But he was more then happy to have the back up for once. He gets off of TG's back and sneaks over to the wall and then sneaks into the village.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:59 am

John seeing his sister in distress came overto her and sat down. "Now sister you know none of this is your fault" Gabriel looked at him and swallowed. "I know, and I know we have to do this so you can be the King I know you are" She sat up and hugged him. "Thank you for clearing me too, that was risky you know, but thank you"

She kissed his cheek and laughed at her cub who and attracted some of the house cats who were now laying all over the cub. "Well isnt that a sweet scene" The cub was licking one cat which because he was so big wasnt so hard to do. "He is getting too big for me to carry, not yet though, too bad some ofthe smaller ones probably wont make it in the wild, seems the cub likesthe attention I still havent named him" She looked at John "Any ideas"

She then turned to Drac. "Drac are you and Danielle alright?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:27 am

Drac looked up at Gabriel while Danielle laid down behind him she was already asleep. Drac smiles and says, "I am fine and so is she." He smiles and looks out the window. This will be the defining battle in this war and I am not sure that your kingdom can pull it off. Dumisa can pull off his part but after that I am not sure your people will pull off theirs and if they do it will be a miracle. Espically if they mess up the plan."

On the enemy's wall Dumisa was slaying everybody on the wall starting with the look outs. He was clearing off the enemy's wall so fast they couldn't even keep up with him in clear daylight.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:01 am

Gabriel was a little upset that neither Drac or Danielle needed her, she needed something to calm her nervs and keep her mind busy. She stood and began pacing again as Drac made his coment she nodded. "I dont know Drac" She sighed "My people have been broken down, they dont trust" She looked at John and sighed "Brother you are going to have to win the people over, Drac what should he sa to the people"

She was pacing and her cub now had woken up and was pacing with her clearly upset with the state of his master. Gabriel didnt even full relize what she was doing she was wringing her hands and kept looking out the window.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:37 pm

Dumisa had cleared the whole wall of it's guards. He looks over too see if John's Army was going to help. He looks over and sees an arragnment of what looked to be a calvary. He smirks some and then thinks to himself. "I hope they can keep up. He then grips the handle for his swords hilt and then he smiles as he leaps off the wall making his way through the back allies of the city. He then climbs a roof top half way through the city and moves from roof top to roof top until he reached the castle walls.

Drac looks at Gabriel and says, "Their is only one way to really handle this." He stands up and says, "John must have the trial now while Dumisa is out fighting nobody will think that John is Dumisa's puppet but the sentence can not be carried out until Dumisa returns so we can find out who Andrew's Supporters are." Drac stands up and says, But we must all stay together so that we can be protected at all times."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:56 am

John went to comfort his sister, he put his arm around her softly. "Its going to be alright sister" Gabriel nodded "Yeah I know it is I am just still nervous." Both turned to Drac and Gabriel gasped for a second. "Do you mean my trail or my brothers"

John smiled "That is prefect, we can have the trail against Andrew before Dumisa comes back but leave him in the tower until Dumisa returns, as Gabriel brotholed its his right"

Gabriel head went back and forth like a ping pong ball. "You mean I have to go outthere?" She was worried about the stones that had been thrown at her before.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:43 am

Dumisa scales the wall castel wall and yanks off a guard as he leaps onto the wall. In doing so another guard saw him and sounded the alarm. Luckily Dumisa had set fire to the front gate so that by the time John's calviary got their they could just ride right though the door. In the mean time Dumisa just stood on the gate with his sword in one hand and his spear in another hand fighting off the guards and parrying off the arrows. The guards didn't stand a chance they were getting slaughterd by Dumisa's mighty skill when he finished the calvary arrived and it looked like bodies had just fallen from the sky into the court yard.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next