The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rescuer needed (open to all)

2 posters

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

A Rescuer needed (open to all) - Page 29 Empty Re: A Rescuer needed (open to all)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:36 am

In her dreams Jessica felt him kiss her forhead and she smiled and sighed sleepily. She snuggled into him and although she was sleeping so she missed his procolamation of love but still she smiled.

When he moved she slept still but then she woke with a start relizing that she was in the bed. She sat up but somehow knew that she should stay silent. She held her dog and chewed her bottom lip scared but wanted to keep silent.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A Rescuer needed (open to all) - Page 29 Empty Re: A Rescuer needed (open to all)

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Angel had spotted almost twenty men around their hide out. He smiles and stands up and turns around to see that Jessica was awake he walks over to her and sits on the bed he pulls her to him. He kisses her forehead and says, "How did you sleep love?" He pulls her into his lap and looks into her eyes. "What would you like for breakfast?" He smiles as he holds her tightly in his arms.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:55 pm

Jessica was sure that there was something up. She rubbed her eyes and wrapped her arms around him soflty. Then kissed his cheek. "I slept okay babe" She yawned and coughed a little then sighed. "Why do I have the feeling that something is up?"

She shook her head about breakfast. "Nothing my thoart hurts" She looked into his eyes "Is there something up? Angel" She chewed her bottom lip nervously.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:51 pm

Angel kisses her sofly on the forehead. He lays her on the bed. He smiles and says, "I will get you some medicine for your throat and I will check in on you through out the day." He smiles and kisses her forehead one more time and gets off the bed glad that she was to tired and ill to see his guns and sword strapped onto him. He comes back with some medicine and some tea for her to drink.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:34 am

Normally Jessica would had clued in that he had not anserwed her questions and that he was wearing all his weapons but her throat felt as if she had swallowed fire and her whole body was clamy. She nodded about him giving her medicne she curled up back on the bed and yawned and when her dog laid down beside her she wrapped herarms around him.

When Angel came back she smiled at him and tried to talk but only strance crackling sounds came out. She looked a bit scared and too the drinks. "What wrong with me" She whispered. She swallowed a sip of tea and winced. She looked up at him again looking for the meds. "Thanks" She mouthed.

All she wanted to do was go back to sleep, maybe it was her body's way to protect her mind from the horrors outside.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:42 pm

Angel kisses her and says, "Its just cotton mouth my love. It hurts like a bitch and is uncomfortable. But if you sleep all night with your mouth open it will dry it out and that will cause discomfort you are fine my love. And keep drinking the tea and don't worry about anything else." He then walks over to the cameras too see what was going on.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:19 pm

Jessica nodded glad it wasnt anything serious. She took more sips of the tea and nodded and laid back down then sat up suddenly "Do you mean I snored?" She asked a little embarassed about the fact that if she slept with her mouth opened she was likely to have snored.

She laid back down as he walked to the cameras and relaxed. The fact that they were in danger didnt cross her mind, she just figured he was just being protective.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:43 am

Angel smirks at her comment and says, "No my love you don't snore. Or at least you haven't done it yet." He smiles and then says, "Love you are fine." He then glares over at the screen as he sees the men are still their and even more showed up. He grips his sword as he looks around. He then walks over to Jessica in the room and says, "Stay in the bed and keep drinking your tea." He smiles as he presses a button that slowly closes down the room he looks at Jessica just to make sure that she dosen't realzie he had just activated a panic room around her. He looks at her as he closes the door and truns back to the cameras.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:21 pm

Sighing in relife that she was not a snorer she nodded and smiled at him. "I know I am okay, just wanted to make surethat I didnt keep you up all night." She grinned and snuggled into the blankets petting her dog. She was too distracted by drinking the tea that she didnt notice anything.

She watched him close the door and closed her eyes and tried to go back to sleep.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:53 pm

The men where starting to snoop around more up stair and were even getting restless and they even had gone as too try and destroy the building. Angel takes a tunnel that was more of a back door exit. It lead about a mile out form the orginal entrance. He then takes off in a full sprint towards the men he sneaks up and assassinates a few men and then rigs all of the cars to blow. He then sneaks through the back door and starts shooting at all men. He drives all of them into hiding behind their cars. He then jumps out the window trying too force all of the men behind all of the cars. When he was sure he had forced most of the men behind the cars he flips the switch blowing up the cars. He killed most of the men but it turns out their were a few men left. Angel has a fire fight with most of them killing all but two. The two try to escape and when Angel spots them he shoots them down. He then opens the doors and walks back into the bomb shelter. He opens the door into his room and sees Jessica on the bed he sits down next to her forgetting his clothes where synged and shot up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:42 am

Deaf to all the sounds around her Jessica slept through all of it. She was not aware of the safe room but the sleep and tea had helped and when she awoke she was feeling a bit beter and she drank the rest of the tea. She looked around for Angel, not sure where he had gone she rubbed her eyes but remained in bed it was warm and comfortable.

She was nearly asleep again when Angel came in again she sat up suddenly and began searching him looking for wounds "Angel" She said horsly, her voice still not prefect. "What happaneed, your covered in....." She trailed off "What the hell happened to you, where did you go?" She shook her head. "Are you hurt?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:39 pm

Angel's eyes widen as he realized how foolish he was to walk in with bullets in his vest and burned clothes. He looks down forgeting that he was now dealing with a woman he loved and not his mother who was happy with him just walking in the door. He looks at her and says, "It was just a little fire fight nothing to worry about." He stands up and pulls a few bullets out of his vest and rips off his burned shirt. He walks over to the closer and pulls out another vest and puts it on. He then pulls out a smaller vest and places it on the bed. "You may want to start wearing those." He leans over and kisses her forehead. "Come on and lets get some breakfast."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Jessica continued to search him over but sighed when he seemed unhurt. "You are okay" She then shook her head "Fire fight? With who? Why?" She sat up and watched him take off his vest and shirt then as he put the other vest on.

Shenodded and took the vest and put it on. but backwords. She then stood and smiled at him. "I am just glad you are okay my love" She kissed him softly then sighed. "Guess it will never end, but as long as I am with you I will be fine"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:03 pm

Angel smiles and kisses her back and then says, "Love of my life beauty lady." He steps back from her and says, "Your vest is on backwards." He unhooks it and slipps it off of her. "One day it will be over." He kisses her again and says, "Come on love pack your stuff were moving to another base and this one they will never find and on top of that its like a mini armory." He takes her hand and leads her to the next room and gives her a bag to pack her stuff as he starts to pack his stuffl.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:30 am

Jessica passionelty kissed him back but blushed as he called her his beauty then blushed an even deeper red when he said her vest was on backwords. "Oh, thank you Angel" She looked up at wrinkled her brow "Moving again?" But she nodded "Alright" She packed her few meager things, the dogs play things and her clothes that he had bought her. She relized that she did not have much but it didnt mater she had her life and Angel.

"I think I am ready" She looked around seeing if she had forgotten anything.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Angel didn't even look around as he grabbed everything. He goes into another room that he hadn't shown her yet. It was a storage room. It had an old fashion solid metal truck on it. The truck was black and had a trailer hitched to it. Angel rolls the bikes into the trailer. He then puts the weapons in the storage room in the back of the truck. As he saw Jessica he grabbed her bag and put it in the back of the truck. "Love grab the food and bag it while I pack." As he finished packing he throgh everything in the back of the truck and turns to look for Jessica.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:43 pm

Watching Angel pack she got nervous but when he told her to pack she nodded and pushed her fear out of her mind and quickly packed up the food and handed it to him then she looked up at him "Love what should we do with the fridge stuff?"

The dog had grabbed his favorite bone and was wagging his tail looking inbetween Angel and Jessica wondering where he should go.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Angel opens the car door and whistles for the puppy. As the puppy jumps into the car. He looks at Jessica. "Come on babe its time to load up and put the petal to the meatl those men could be back any second." He walks over to the fridge and puts all the food in a trash bag and says, "We can thouw this away at the next stop." He throws the bag in the back of the truck and grabs Jessica's hand softly and says, "Everthing will be fine but for now we gotta move." He kisses her hand leading her to the truck. He gets in and waits for her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:37 am

The dog settled down with his bone and Jessica smiled nervously she looked around making sure that she didnt forget anything. She had the locket of her dads and nodded to him when he said they had to go.

She jumped in and put her seat belt on then bit her lower lip. "Should I lay down or what?" She was trembling slightly and held on to the dog for comfort.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:40 am

Angel looks at her trembling. He just smiles and takes two fingers to touch the bottom of her chin and lifts her face up. He leans over and kisses her softly. "Everything will be fine." He then presses a but that lifts up a wall and shows off a huge tunnel Angel steps on the gas and takes off down the tunnel about four miles out he presses another button and the roof falls in making a ramp. The ride right out of it and Angel follows a dirt path all the way too a highway he then gets on the highway and starts to follow the road. He looks at Jessica just to see how she was doing.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:26 pm

Lifting her head to looked at Angel as he lifted it up she swallowed hard then kissed him back softly. "I am okay" She whispered softly. She then held her dog as they drove she nuzzled the dogs fur and closed her eyes until lights hit them then she blinked and opened them she looked up at him. "I am okay love" She said and scratched her dogs ears who was know staring out the window wagging its tail.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:26 am

Angel smiles as they drive off. He then watches the road as they drive for hours. He smiles as he plays some songs on the radio and then looks around as he looks over the area. He finally points to a large bridge. He smiles and then he turns the truck off road. He pulls over to a little area. Almost thirty yards from the bridge he then presses a button and a door opens under the bridge that lead to a tunnel leading the opposite direction of the bridge. He drives the truck down that way and opens the truck door as he smiles and looks to see how Jesscia was doing.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:44 am

Jessica listened to some music for a bit and watched the scenery go by. She was going tired but tried to stay awake for him, to keep him company but she was just too drained.

She had been through a lot she reached over squeezed his hand . When Angel pulled open the door she had fallen asleep her dog sleeping in her lap. She looked like a sleep angel, except for the faint scars that would always grace her face and body.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:28 pm

He walks around to the back and unhooks the tralier and then takes everything inside. After taking everything inside he walks over to Jessica. He slow picks up the puppy and covers it's mouth to keep it quite. The puppy was starting to get fairly heavy espically since it was suppose to grow up to be a two hundred pound dog. He then walks back to the truck and slowly scoopes up Jessica. He closes the truck door and starts for the door with Jessica in his arms.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:34 pm

Jessica was so tired she was dead to the world she whimpered in her sleep when the warmth of the puppy was removed from her. When he came back for her and picked her up her eyes flew open until they landed on him. She sighed. "My love I am sorry I fell asleep while you were driving I am suppose to keep you company"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next