The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Asylum - Open to everyone

4 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Anime Asylum - Open to everyone - Page 5 Empty Re: Anime Asylum - Open to everyone

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:24 am

Well, I hadn't completely expected that, I think. I kind of felt bad for her, because she was laughing hysterically at nothing. Maybe she was imagining things. It could always be the drug they gave Hidan and Fire to calm down so they didn't get into such a fit sometimes.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Anime Asylum - Open to everyone - Page 5 Empty Re: Anime Asylum - Open to everyone

Post by RippedNose Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:06 pm

I lay on the floor laughing for a bit before slowing down, giggling every few minutes, but that was it. After awhile I rolled over and sat up, trying to stand while in the straight jacket, which resulted in me falling again, so I struggled to use the wall to get up, waiting for Tayuya to come back and break me out.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:16 am

I had gone off to find the others again, because I wanted their help to get Mel out of there. Deidara would be most useful for that, since he'd actually semi-care for the most part. Sasori would obviously not care in the slightest. When I found them, I found them just casually hanging around, a bit of idle chit chat here and there. "Hey, Deidara, Mel got locked in the room and thinks if you go get some clay outside that you could blow the door up, what do you think?"

((Um.....I guess it'd be better off if you played his part ^^'))
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:40 pm

((lol okay ^.^))

Deidara and Sasori were just hanging out, with nothing better to do. There was little chatter, seeing as Mel wasn't there, and neither was Tayuya, until the latter walked up. He laughed at what she had to do, shaking his head. "They messed up her med, didn't they?" he asked, shaking his head. She was obviously disoriented. "We've already searched this entire place for clay, un. There's none, at all. We might be able to pick the lock though?" he suggested, not knowing what else to do. There weren't many ways to get someone out of a locked cell in an asylum. He wished he could blow it up though. . . he hadn't been able to blow anything up since he got his clay taken away when he was first admitted into the damn place.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:02 pm

"We could pick the lock, and if we had Obito here, we could pick it even faster without getting caught," I said, shrugging. I could do it, yet I wasn't nearly as fast as Tobs' was at it. She could pick it and get it in about ten seconds flat. Me, well, that'd take...oh, only about five minutes. We'd get caught and get in trouble, then we'd all wind up in locked cells with straight jackets on.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:27 pm

Deidara nodded, thinking it over. "Distracting the guards so that they don't bother you shouldn't be hard, un. Now all we need is something to pick the lock with and we're good" he said, nodding. It wasn't a very foolproof plan, but it was all they could really do to get the door open. Being shut in there was probably driving the hyper girl insane.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:03 pm

“Hey! Get your hands off me!” I was being dragged from the black Mercedes yet again. The two thugs drag me into the white building like I was a rag doll. As much as I thrashed at their grip I couldn’t get free. They made me sit down in the lobby and handcuffed my right wrist to the chair “it’s not like I was really going to run away” I giggled when the guard rolled his eyes at me. He turned to the women at the front desk and I turned to the handcuffs. I took a bobbie pin out of my hair and placed it in the hole of the handcuff. I twisted it this way and that listening to it. I was then rewarded with a soft click, I carefully slipped my hand out of the cuff and then quietly get out of the seat making sure that no one could see me when I did it. Then I booked it down the hall laughing my ass off “You’ll never catch me!” I screamed. I ran any which way that I could, taking turn after turn and running down every hallway I found myself in.

I made another turn and skid to a halt. There were people out trying to do something, she sat there and watched them for a few seconds. It was quiet funny listening to them. Loud yelling came down the hallway but when I turned my head no one was there. They were trying to find me but it would be a cold day in hell if I ever let them catch me again. “Hey do you guys need help or something? I’ve got a spare minute I could help you. Name's Jaz” She crossed her arms and leaned against the nearest wall.

((Hope this is ok))
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Female Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:26 am

((It's fine, nicely done))

I had gone around the place to look for something to help Mel out of her room,leaving Deidara and Sasori to find something else. I sighed when I heard another commotion out in the halls. It wasn't Mel, since she was detained at the moment, so who could it be this time? Following the noises and seeing guards running about here and there, I stopped upon noticing someone I hadn't seen in the asylum before. "Oh, and who might you be?" I question her, looking at her suspiciously.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:09 pm

I turned around at the question and looked at the girl "I'm sorry. I'm Jaz, I'm new here well I was going to be but I'm headed on my way out just as soon as I can find an exit" I held my hand out to the girl. I may be a pain in the ass to adults but other people I usually try to use manners, plus she didn't seem so bad. "I was just wondering if they needed help with the door. I'm an excellent at lock picking"
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:05 am

"Ah, how coincidental, I could use your skills," I said, smiling and grabbing her hand and pulling her over to where Mel was trapped. "I'm Tayuya, by the way. It's nice to meet you, Jaz." She seemed nice enough, and she seemed like the kind of person me and Mel could make friends with. "So, what brings you to this boring place?" I asked her, even if she had claimed to be leaving soon. The guards here were stupid, but they were pretty good about not letting people out once they got in, unfortunately.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:54 pm

I followed her over to the door and leaned down to get a good look at what kind of lock it was. The thing was pretty extensive, guess the guards didn't want who ever was in there to get out. I grab another bobbie pin and pull it apart. I stick both ends into the lock and listen "Well running away. Scaring my teachers...um..." I twisted the bobbie pins some more "Breaking and entering I guess you could say. It was just a prank really but I guess adults don't have a sense of humor anymore" The door lock clicked open and I step away "Ta da" I say as I take another step away so the person can get out "So the exit?" I ask.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:13 pm

I waited what seemed like forever until I heard voices. One I recognized right away, but I had no idea who the other person was. I got up from the floor and stood by the door, waiting silently, until I heard the lock click. "YES!! I'M FREEEEE!!!" I yelled, forgetting the fact that the guards would probably hear me. "THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! Wait. . . who are you?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I'd never seen her before, but she had helped me escape my cell, so I was grateful.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:32 pm

((I'm curious...is there any specific posting order???))
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:39 pm

((nope. . . if you can post, then post. if the post looks more directed towards somewhere else, wait for them to post. . . we just sorta throw them in here. . .))
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:43 pm

((Otay. Thanks))

I looked at the girl that just burst out of the room, I take another step back. She was kind of loud and that didn't work for me because the guards would probably be here in a few seconds. "I'm the names Jaz" I looked around the hallway and listen for the goons that were after me. They were getting closer to our spot "Um as much as this is fun, I've got to get moving...so could you point me in the direction of the nearest exit"
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:31 pm

Finally Mel was out. I'd get her out of that straight jacket when she calmed down a little. "Cool, thanks," I said, turning towards her. "And the exit....well.....I wouldn't recommend trying to get out of here. They'll get you good if you try," I said sighing. "They'll put you in a straight jacket, give you maybe a muzzle or tape or some, drug you up and throw you in a locked room after searching you for any and all possession on you, very thoroughly." I think someone had tried once and it had gone around the whole asylum pretty quickly. They kept tabs on him for a few weeks before deciding he wouldn't try again any time soon.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:44 pm

Damn, I really didn't want to hear that. Well if it happened to him it wouldn't happen to me "Thanks for the advice. Well then if that's the way it's going to be then I think I'll just take a little walk..." I turned around and started to head down the hallway "Until they find me and if I happen to find an exit then oh well..." I had a devious smile on my face. "It was nice to meet you guys" I call to them and then sprinted down the hallway again taking a turn very sharply away from the noises that sounded as if they were coming up the hallway.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:51 am

"Hello Jaz!" I said brightly, grinning. As she said she was going to try to leave, and then left in the direction of the door I raised an eyebrow. "COME FIND US WHEN YOU GET CAUGHT!!" I called after her, knowing that there was no way she was getting out. I turned to Tayuya and grinned again. "Thanks buddyyyyy! Now let's go before we get caught too" I started off down a hallway, not knowing where it went exactly, but I had an idea of the direction.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:31 pm

"Wrong hall, Mel," I said, calling after her. I made a move to go after her and drag her to the other hall way, waving bye to Jaz. We'd see her later because the guys would get her, register her in, and put her in a cell. Then chances were that we'd wind up bumping into her again.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:18 pm

I turned my head at Tayuya's call, looking confused. "Is it? I swear it's the right one! . . . Wait. . . where are we going anyways?" I looked at my friend in confusion, having no idea what was going on. I had thought it was the right way, but the right way to where? I didn't even know where we were going! "Crap. . . okay let's go. . . which way then?" I asked, walking back to her.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:13 pm

"Get caught ha!" I laughed as I turned down another hallway. This guards were dumb, if they were going to catch me they should have already done it by now. This place was a lot bigger then I thought so it should be easy to get away from them I turn down another hallway "Going somewhere little girl" I spun around and saw two big goons standing there smiling "Crap" I called softly and took off running. "You could make this easier on us and yourself if you just stop running" "HA!" I scream out and looked over my shoulder to see where they were at. They were pretty far behind me, it was like they weren't even trying.

I looked back in front of me just in time to run into someone. I bounce off them and fall to the ground. He turned around with a very evil grin on his face. "Quiet through miss?" He asks me, then he leans down to grab me and I slid under him and take off running again "Not quiet yet and it will take more then that to catch me goon" I call out at the top of my lungs and laugh again but I didn't expect another one to jump out in front of me and wrap his arms around me so I couldn't move "Damn" They all start to laugh "This is going to be a wily one" They say and start to walked back to the front. "Grab a straight jack. We're going to need one for this kid. She's a lock pick" "Get your feathly hands off me you big dumb goon" I thrash at his hold but get no where.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:27 am

"Um, other way, I guess?" I said, pointing to the hall way behind us. "Come on, you. We're going this way, see?" I said, grabbing her by the back of the straight jacket and dragging her in the opposite direction. She always did this. Even when she wasn't medicated, she'd leap before she looked. She was kind of like, "Act now, receive the consequences later and then just totally ignore them as you repeat your mistake." Something like that, kind of.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:32 pm

I wasn't surprised as she grabbed the back of my straight jacket and pulled me the other way. "Ohh. Well. . . what if I don't want to go that way!?" I asked, scrunching up my face. I didn't really care where we went, although I always loved to hang out with Deidara, even if I didn't know where the hell he was.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:08 pm

"Doesn't matter to me," I said, shrugging and pulling at her again. "You gotta go this way because it's the right way to go. The others are that way too, so if you go that way, you'd only be getting yourself lost and in trouble, so come this way." I did my best to drag her the hallway behind us, but she was a lot taller than me, so it was really quite a difficult task.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:50 pm

I scrunched up my nose, and I would have crossed my arms if they weren't already wrapped around me in a straight jacket. "Fine" I huffed, though I didn't care where we went, still. It was a bit awkward to be dragged like that, especially by someone that much shorter than me, and I tried my best not to trip while walking backwards. "Okay, I got it, you can let go!" I exclaimed after almost falling over. All I wanted was to be freed of the damn straight jacket.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next