The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Asylum - Open to everyone

4 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Anime Asylum - Open to everyone - Page 7 Empty Re: Anime Asylum - Open to everyone

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:12 pm

"Where'd you find that?" I asked her, taking it. "And why did you take it? It's not even cool. No, whatever, it'll work. Nice job, Mel," I said, snapping it in two and bringing them to the lock. "Okay, so how do I do this faster then I'd normally do it?" I asked Jaz from the other side of the closed door. Hopefully I'd understand and not have one of my stupid moments.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Anime Asylum - Open to everyone - Page 7 Empty Re: Anime Asylum - Open to everyone

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:09 pm

"Yes!" I called out when I heard that they had found something. I took a breath, I had to figure out how to tell her how to do it from the other side of the door "Alright. Place one at the top and make sure it goes about halfway if not more into the lock. Then place the other one inside at the bottom. You use that one to open the lock while keeping the top on in place. Give the bottom one a quick jerk and the door should come right open" I told them hoping that it wasn't too much for them and hoping that it was that easy for them to open the door.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Female Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:56 am

"Okay," I said, slowly absorbing the instructions. I did step by step at a time from she she said, doing it well enough I guess. I mean, I didn't know that you had to put the things there in order to get the door open. I searched forever when I was trying to pick locks. This information would help later in life, probably. With only a slight amount of struggling, I managed to get the lock to open, the door should be accessible now. I put the two picks in my pocket (Yeah, I know, pockets! Really! We've got them. Surprise, huh?) I moved the handle to find the door could open. Jaz was there, not like I'd doubted that we had the wrong room or anything. "Got it."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7