The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Asylum - Open to everyone

4 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Anime Asylum - Open to everyone - Page 6 Empty Re: Anime Asylum - Open to everyone

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:28 pm

They finally get me checked in and by the time I was close to getting out of the goons grasp the straight jacket showed up. "Crap" I hissed under my breath and they walked over to me. One of them grabbed my arms and forced them to point striaght out. And the next thing he knew I kicked at the back of his knees which sent him toppling to the floor as I bust out laughing "You little shit" Someone grabbed the back of my head and shoves me to the ground knocking the wind out of me. I stare up a the ceiling and little white stars spin around me.

"There. That ought to do it" and they got the jacket on me. They pull me to my feet and start to drag me down the hallway. Someone walks up to us and he didn't look too happy "It seems our new attendant help another escape their room" I laugh "and i'll do it again as soon as I get out of this" I sneer up at them "Not likely" he tells me and then I'm shoved into a room and hear the lock click shut. "Damn"
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Female Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Anime Asylum - Open to everyone - Page 6 Empty Re: Anime Asylum - Open to everyone

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:13 am

I let her go and moved in the direction we were supposed to be going. "So do you think if I let you go now that they'd realize someone's removing your straight jacket for you?" I asked her, though her opinion was not always the best to listen to. It was more of her opinion than actual logic.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:10 pm

I straightened up as I was let go of, grinning happily, though the smile vanished as Tayuya spoke. "Psh, no, of course they won't!" I lied rather badly, trying to look as if that was a stupid idea. I had no doubt that they would catch me with the jacket off, but I didn't care, as long as it was gone.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:06 pm

"Fine, fine," I said, not trusting her judgment, but she'd make a bigger fuss than usual if I didn't. Her judgment was always bad, but it was five times worse when she was all high and junk. I undid the straight jacket straps and all the other things to get it off of her. "Okay, now no more trouble or unwanted attention for a while, mm'kay, Mel?" I asked her, knowing she either wasn't listening or didn't care.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:51 pm

I smiled widely when she finally agreed, undoing the straps of the stupid straight jacket and it was removed. "Thank you buddyyyy!!" I sang, throwing my arms around her. It sucked being unable to hug people when I was all tied up. "Kay, I'll try to be good. . . Mel is a good girl!" I mocked the idiot that had been locked up here with us, Tobi, laughing.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:26 pm

"Mm, yeah, sure she is," I said, huffing and accepting her enthusiastic and slightly overzealous hug. "So what now? Any plans that won't wind us up in straight jackets or being chased?" I asked, since I didn't know anything either. "We could always go look for that Jaz girl who helped you escape. I mean, she's bound to have been captured by now if she's as crafty as she thinks." Unfortunately, the guards could outsmart anyone. The smarter you thought you were, the stupider you made yourself look in the end.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:43 pm

I made a face at her question, having no answer. "Ummm. . ." Something to do that wouldn't end up in a straight jacket or being chased was impossible for me to come up with. "Sure, let's go with that!" I agreed to her suggestion, not knowing what else to do. "Where are we gonna find her in this huge place?" I looked up and down the hallway, wondering if we would actually be able to find her in all of these damned cells.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:04 pm

"I don't know how, but I guess we just walk around and see if she got out of the cell yet. When we find her we can ask her where her cell is and be able to visit her more often," I said, looking at the doors or listening for her struggle down som ehallways. Jaz couldn't be that hard to find. Everyone saw nearly each other once a day in either the hallways, outside, or in the cafeteria.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:13 pm

I nodded and grinned, walking down the hallway happily, leaving the stupid straight jacket behind. "Kay~!" I grinned and restrained myself from skipping, glad to be free, of sorts. "Orrrr, we could run down the hallways yelling her name to see if we can find her. Or would that be too. . . attention-grabbing?" I looked confused, not sure if my plan would work or not. I liked my idea better though, that's for sure.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:17 am

I was about to say, "If you want, be my guest," but I stopped myself short. (No pun intended, don't interpret that because I already know I'm short >o<) We were at least trying not to attract attention and get the guards to find us and have us in straight jackets again. Normally I'd just say yes and let her go off on her own to do whatever, (keeping her on a sort of leash, for the record) and just watching as she enjoyed making a fool out of herself. But the moment wouldn't be quite appropriate now. "Uh, think of something better, now's not the best time to run off screaming, mm'kay?"
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:09 pm

I sighed and looked at the ground, thinking again. "Umm. . . walk around and see if sh got out of the cell yet?" I repeated Tayuya's earlier suggestion, grinning. It did make more sense than mine, even if mine was more fun. Way more fun. This worked too though. I walked down the hallways, not having to look very hard, seeing as anything would stand out against all the white in this place. If Jaz had gotten out, it wouldn't be too hard to find her.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:24 pm

"Yeah, why not," I said, giving in to what she wanted. It was quiet and mostly calm, I think. It shouldn't involve too much screaming or running around. As long as the guards didn't give us more unwanted attention. We didn't need nor want that right now. "You lead if you like," I said, gesturing for her to show us the way, or her way. Whatever she felt like.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:28 pm

I sat there in the stupid room trying to figure out what to do. I had never escaped from a straight jacket though I've never had the opportunity to try. I wriggled in the jacket trying to find a weak spot. At first nothing came to mind. I rolled around on the floor a couple of times just racking my mind trying to find something. I popped up in a sitting position. I looked around the room. There was a bed, a nightstand with bumpers on the edges...damn. Won't help. I kept looking around. There had to be something kind of sharp in the room to help get this thing off. I couldn't find anything. I start to kick out at the table, the bed and anything. Maybe someone might hear and help. Though I was far from screaming to get attention. Then I laid there and stared up at the ceiling "Damn. I'm never going to get out of this"
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:50 am

"Oookay" I called, resisting the urge to run down the halls. This would probably get really boring, really fast, unless we found Jaz soon. I hummed to myself as I walked, before stopping, hearing some banging sounds. I mpved to the door that it was coming from and I knocked on it. "Hellooo? Who's in there?" I asked. Most people here didn't make too much noise, other than me, and Deidara, and a few others, but not that kind of noise.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:18 pm

"It might be Jaz's room, or maybe someone who's just trying to get out. It could happen, y'know?" I said, walking to the door to see for myself. I didn't know who was in this one, although I didn't really know who was in any of them, except for Sasori's and the others, and Fire and Mel's. It was likely this was Jaz's room. "I could pick this if I had some stuff for it, and if time wasn't against us so much."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:57 am

"Well, then if whoever's inside wants to get out, we should let them out!" I looked around the white hallway, which was empty except for me and my buddy. "Soo. . . is there any chance you could pick the lock? I can distract guards if they come down this way" I suggested, even though I was sure we didn't have anything to pick locks with.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:42 pm

I sat there a moment and tried to think of something and then I heard someones voice. I listened hard to see if I recognized the voice. They called out to me and whether it was someone I know they could help me get out "Hey!" I called hoping that they wouldn't move on "Could you...um...help me get out of here. I a...seem to be stuck!" I called back to them and then waited, and listened to see if they were still there.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:25 pm

"Hear that, buddy? Guess it's her, you know, the girl from earlier," I said, tapping at the door. I could hear her asking for help. Of course. Just as we had said, she'd get caught. Hopefully she wouldn't try again, because after a while, if the new people didn't get it that they couldn't get out the first couple times, why try at all? "How would you want us to get you out? We don't have pins or junk, so what would you suggest?"
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:55 pm

I looked around the room, that's what I thought after a moment. They didn't have anything to use to get into the room and I couldn't find anything to get out. I looked around the room again, there were no windows and the walls seemed pretty thick so they couldn't go to another room and get through. "Well I'm kind of in a straight jacket so I can't really be of much help other wise I would have been out of this room already. It's a simple lock it should take a nail or something that is straight or something that is flexible. If you can find that I can walk you through picking the lock" I said. That was really all I could do.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:17 am

"Ahh, all right," I agreed. I'd listen to her instructions on how to pick lock, even though I knew a little bit about it already. Mine would take forever to do, seriously. We'd wind up caught with my luck. So, I'd learn from her. "So, start looking, I guess, Mel," I said to her, though in her hyped up state, I really did wonder if she could find something useful.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:08 pm

I sat down against the door and waited for them to find something. It wouldn't be too hard to tell them how to pick the lock. Then I thought about it, maybe it would be harder then I thought. They might get caught by the time they found something to pick the lock or maybe after they got the door opened and then she might be doubly screwed. "Damn. I've got an itch on my nose" I said and tried to rub the itch away.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:49 am

((I thought Mel would post something here, but I guess I'll get it going again))

I searched for something really thin and kind of sharp or pointed to pick the lock. Normally when picking a lock with things from home or something, two bobby pins were required. One to lift the thing inside, and the other to hit it. Simple. The thing that took so long for me was locating it. I didn't have any pins on me, and I didn't see anything lying about. "Mel, do you have anything to pick these locks?" I asked, since she always picked up random things. Even when I told her NOT to, she enjoyed doing it anyway.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:32 pm

((MEL!!! LOL anyways. What to do...what to do))
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:10 am

((I dunno~ We need something to do once we've got you out, too))
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:17 pm

((heh. . . heheh. . .heh. . . myyy baaaad. ^.^" I didn't forget about this >.> okay, maybe for a minute. . . or two. . . ANYWAYS, sorry guys ^.^" ))

I stood in the hallway with Tayuya, having no idea how to get Jaz out. I'd never picked a lock before, and there was no way I'd ever be able to learn, but my buddy could. "Okay um. . . " I thought back to what I had in the small pockets in the white clothes. "I've got a skinny stick" i suggested, pulling out the thin peice of wood, that was long enough to be broken in half or anything if needed, and strong enough to not break. I had seen it on the ground and picked it up, for no reason at all, as per usual.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next