The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another boring day in the city.. or is it? (( reserved, Mature R. for shadowwalker))

2 posters

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

Another boring day in the city.. or is it? (( reserved, Mature R. for shadowwalker)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another boring day in the city.. or is it? (( reserved, Mature R. for shadowwalker))

Post by shadowwalker Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:12 pm

He couldnt help but smile as he was heading to her place, he checked his watch and noticed he was atleast 20 minutes earlier then she probly was ready for as he pulled up to her house and looked at the door befor he smiled and got out as he walked to the door and knocked on it twice, then waited and looked around finding the area it was in to be rather, pretty.

shadowwalker

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Another boring day in the city.. or is it? (( reserved, Mature R. for shadowwalker)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another boring day in the city.. or is it? (( reserved, Mature R. for shadowwalker))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:15 pm

Sable twitched her ears slightly as she heard the knock smiling as she checked on the lasagna again. " go ahead and get that merry so i can make the salad. "

Merry grinned as she set the bottle of win down " will do. "she practically skipped to the door before opening it, her eyes widening as she looked him up and down " well hello yummy... you must be leon. " she smiled warmly . " sable is in the kitchen chopping veggies.. " she stepped back to allow him to walk in. " where exactly are you working at sable?"

Sable finished cutting the lettuce and dumping it a big bowl before she answered." an erotic dancing place.. heh i am the new costume designer. so no i don't dance.. but you might like it. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:19 pm

He smiled and entered befor eyeing the roommate for only a second, she was also pretty hot, but he found Sable to be much more hotter and smiled befor he said "Nice to meet you Merry, im Leon as you apperantly heard already" He said with a soft laugh befor walking to were he heard Sables voice coming from befor he turned the corner and smiled "Well hey, Also yes Merry is a employe of mine at a strip club but she does cloths designing, no dancin, you may like it, very friendly place!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:23 pm

Sable smiled as she turned to look over at him." hmm merry actually prefers dancing, she certainly has the body for it.. her last job paid her well until she got laid off.. they had too many dancers apparently. " she put in a few more things into the salad before placing the salad forks in the bowl then put the bowl on the table with the plates and salad dishes. " it should be done soon. "

Merry rolled her eyes as she dug around for the cork screw " my boss was a jerk anyways.. he keeps flirting with his dancers.. half of them have actually slapped him at one point in time.. ..he only fired me because he couldn't have me."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:29 pm

He smiled befor he sat down and looked around slowly, looking over Sable and almost murring but tryed very hard to contain himself as he looked over Merry as well, being curious he couldnt help himself and said "Yeah, I try not to flirt with my dancers, most have actually came onto me but I told them its a job, and I dont want that in my job place, so they keep it to themselves, which is nice actually."

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:32 pm

Sable twitched her ears slightly , hearing the low purr he apparently was trying to hide, she smiled and looked over at him. " i take it your pleased with something?" she teased as she got wince glasses down.

Merry grinned" got room for one more dancer then? , i need a job. its boring staying at home all day and night.. " she opened the wine bottle and half closed her eyes as she got a whiff of it. " hmmmm delicious.. " she took the glasses from sable as she poured wine into three of them, handing one to leon." ahh your a nice guy then to do that.. most guys would jump at the opportunity to screw a dancer.. really i just like dancing for fun. i don't do it to get a guy. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:37 pm

He laughed softly befor taking a small drink and nodding slightly as he looked ath Sable and said "hmm? oh nothing!" He said as he lied, he was happy that he was sitting down cause Sables outfit and scent she was giving off was causing him a rather large growing problem, he couldnt stand it but he knew he had to for now. He looked at Merry as he smiled and said "Well, Atm, I think i have enough, but id have to see how you danced befor i could hire another and have to many, and yeah, Dancers turn me on of course, its their job but i dont want to mix work with sex, its not right."

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:42 pm

Merry pouted" aww darn.. ok well let me know.. " she grinned eyes sparking with mischeviousness " hmmm would be happy to give you a preview of my dances."

Sable rolled her eyes" stop flirting you .. " she grinned" don't worry leon she is a harmless flirt.. seriously she would never mix sex with work. causes to much drama and not good for the paycheck." she leaned agianst the counter taking a few sips of her own wine. " hmmm. definitely a good buy , worth the small amount of money i spent on it.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:52 pm

He smiled and looked at Merry, befor saying "Well, that would be rather interesting but I dout it would get you the job!" He said as he laughed slightly, knowing she was coming onto him rather badly as he had his eyes on Sable befor he turned to her "Yeah, it was a good buy! Tastes dang good id say. Do you both share this place? Cause the area around here is rather pretty"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:17 pm

Sable smiled" yes we both do. we pay rent with both of our checks but now we are using mine since she no longer has a job. "she shruged as she checked on the lasagna again, now the smell in the air was delicious being filled with that of the lasagna " hmmm a bout twenty more minutes.. and thank you , it was hard work getting this place to look decent. when we first bought it, it was crap.. " she shrugged as she got more silverware out.

Merry shrugged" its worth it though... but right now we are just paying bills and well the not rent but the um.. owners insurance and slowly paying the house off.. we have what... two more years?"

Sable shrugged" yea but with this job i can pay it off much faster"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:21 pm

He smiled as he got up not realizing he was still sort of hard, he grabbed the silverware and began to lay it out on the table and took a small bowl befor putting ice into it then he went and sat the wine bottle softly into it as he smiled at the ladies befor he sat back down and relaxed "My my my, I hope thats done soon cause im starving! And it smels amazing!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:25 pm

Merry grinned" hey sable.. i think he likes you alot. " she eyed his pants before smirking as she took a few more sips of her wine.. watching him move around and placing a few things on the table including the wine in a ice bucket.

Sable looked over at her then arched a brow. " behave merry your embarrassing him.. its almost done leon and thank you . my mother tought me before she passed away. " she smiled remembering those old days before she had to live on her own.. grabbing the pot holders she opened the oven again before pulling out the pan and carefully sat it on the table, onto of several more pot holders to keep the pan off the table. " there we are.. just need that spatula."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:28 pm

He looked over at Merry as he realized what she was talking about befor looking at the Lasagna and then smiled with joy "Oh my goodness, thats one tasty looking Lasagna and I cant wait to try it! Thank you so much for inviting me over tonight, its been so long sense ive had good food, cause i cant cook at all!" He said as he laughed befor smiling and pushed the other chair across from him out softly then pulled the other one out alittle as well befor he smiled at them. 'Please sit, i think you two are just as hungry as i am!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:34 pm

Merry laughed as she set her glass down and shook her head" he has the hots for you but i will behave.. hmmm your very enthusiastic i think. " grinned as she got the spatula and the knife to cut the lasagna into good sized squares " well then you should come over more often she definitely cooks alot.. once a week though we have leftovers which is good her food tends to stay really fresh and if you want i can send some home with you ."

Sable smiled" that would be good i think. " she allowed merry to pass out the lasagna before getting the salad" do you like salad leon? ohhh and what kind of dressing do you like?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:37 pm

He looks across the table at Merry with a raised eyebrow wondering if she noticed it, he looked at Sable and replied with a smile "Ranch actually, but for now, i think ill see how this Lasagna lands first befor I go and get more if thats ok with you?" He lifts his plate to Merry so its easier for her befor setting his down then grabbign Sables and doing the same thing for her befor sitting it down on her side. He reachs over and grabs the wine bottle befor pouring some more for himself then looks at Sable and says "Would you like some more?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:39 pm

sable smiled as she got up and went to the fridge to get the ranch and placed it on the table in front of him before sitting down agian. " ohh thank you , yes please more would be nice. " she smiled , flushing slightly as she relaxed, this was the first she actually had a group together for dinner, it was very enjoyable."

Merry smiled as she got some for herself as well after placing some on sable's plate and his before she sat down and passed out the napkins." oh trust me i know you will want more. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:42 pm

He laughed softly and smiled as he nodded slowly befor he put the bottle back and put the cork in the top as he sighed befor deciding to grab some salad and put it onto his plate and looked over at Sable befor he said "Would you like some as well?" Befor he poured some ranch onto his salad then waited to see if she wanted some on her plate as well

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:45 pm

she smiled as she nodded" of course, just a little though i don't eat alot which is why we tend to have alot of left overs. " she waited for him to place some on her plate before she too grabbed the ranch dressing. " soo how did you get so lucky into having your own business like that?"

Merry sat down before beginning to dig into the lasagna, though she made sure she used all of her manners, " don't worry i don't like alot of salad so i won't eat any ohhh yes yes i would like to know that as well you have a very very interesting job."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:55 pm

He laughed as he grabbed some salad with the salad forks then put it onto Sables plate befor he put them into the bowl and sat back as he sighed and looked at Sable and said "I have no idea really! I just moved here one day and then like out of nowere I went and couldnt get a job, noticed there was no strip clubs and I took out a loan and here I am, im not the richest guy but i do very good for myself ya know, its all I want, I dont think being what I am is so great but hey, everybody needs to make a living right!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:00 pm

sable smiled" people shouldn't judge you by your work.. you entertain people. that is a good thing.. so maybe its an erotic entertainment but who cares.. you atleast are decent enough to keep the relationship a job base only. " she shrugged as she took several bites of her lasagna and relaxed, it was delicious like always, reminded her of her mother, since it was her recipe.. after swallowing she took few more sips of her wine before shrugging. " i want to open up a small clothing shop but... my credit is not good enough to get the loan yet.. i have to wait till the house is paid for then i can get my bills down, they said once i do that , then we can talk.. "

Merry smiled she was nearly half finished with her food. " yea, it has always been sables dream to have a shop like that.. she even does halloween and christmas stuff. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:31 pm

He smiles as he nods as he looks at Sable and listens, hes alil to busy eating the Lasagna to reply but he smiles and nods hoping she understands hes agreeing with her.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:35 pm

Sable grinned" relax, you can swallow your food first before replying Leon i am not gonna make you talk with your mouth full. " she teased lighlty as she finished her meal.before drinking the rest of the wine in her glass. she was feeling a little buzzed but she knew atleast that she wasn't drunk.

Merry smiled as she got up to take care of the dirty dishes" since you cooked i will do the dishes.. soo Leon , do you have a girlfriend, or a wife?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:43 pm

He smiled as he finished his plate and took it to the sink befor putting it in the sink then turning and returning to his seat and sits down as he looks at Sable and smiles "yes yes, I know trust me lol, but It was to yummy to stop eating honestly" He then looked at merry and smiled as he said "No actually, not many girls want a strip club owner as a Bf, or to even marry for that matter, many say im not trustable but i dont see how thats true, ive never cheated once in my life."

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:45 pm

Merry arched a brow before looking over at Sable " sable, see, you got yourself a single cute neko allready. " she teased, poking at sable before she started the water to wash the dishes" oh now that is nonsense.. people just need to get their heads out of their ass's and just look at you , i bet you would be a good boyfriend, and husband.. probably good in bed too. "

Sable felt her face heat up as she glanced at leon " sorry , i forgot to let you know that she is a big big tease.. and very.... frank .. she is harmless though so don't worry she won't try and jump you."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:56 pm

He laughs and waves Sable off as he smiles "Its ok, but Merry, ive been told im rough and tough in bed, im told i make good use of every inch I have, not huge but i told im pretty damn equiped. Anyways, thank you, nice to know some people think im not that bad, everybody else doesnt like me or thinks id be a waste of time" He looks at Sable hoping he didnt embarass he either, only wanting to tease Merry knowing she wont have him, or his dick.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next