The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another boring day in the city.. or is it? (( reserved, Mature R. for shadowwalker))

2 posters

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down

Another boring day in the city.. or is it? (( reserved, Mature R. for shadowwalker)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Another boring day in the city.. or is it? (( reserved, Mature R. for shadowwalker))

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:22 am

Merry laughed as she sank her hands into the soapy water, as she began to wash the dishes. " ohhh really now?.. now i am jealous.. " she teased, washing and rinsing dishes off before setting them in the strainer for them to dry. " hmmmm too bad... i think he has his eyes set on you sable. " she was just going on a hunch by the way he was looking at her, she was sort of a physcic .. atleast in some way, she could tel when something would happen.

Sable turned bright red and took a few deep swallows of her wine , nearly polishing it off. " well ummm " she cleared her throat as she squirmed. still getting used to how Merry acted and teased her. even though the two of them have been living together for a long time. " well i don't think your a waste of time, i can tell right off the bat that your a good guy."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Another boring day in the city.. or is it? (( reserved, Mature R. for shadowwalker)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Another boring day in the city.. or is it? (( reserved, Mature R. for shadowwalker))

Post by shadowwalker Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:10 am

He smiled at sable as he took a few drinks of his own wine and nodded at her befor saying "Thank you Sable, that means alot to me, and yes Merry, im interested in Sable, and sorry that your jealous" Befor he leaned back in the chair and closed his eyes as he relaxed for a momment or two. The food was very very good so now hes just relaxing so he can move later, his stomach to full to move much just yet.

shadowwalker

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:44 am

Sable smiled" your welcome. ... if you like you can come and sit in the living room, there's a movie coming on i been wanting to watch."

Merry grinned as she finished the last dish " ohhhh yea thats right, the horror movie... jason i think. " she grabbed a dish towel and grinned at Leon. " sorry we are a bunch of horror movie lovers.not your typical type of women i know.. most guys think we should just watch chick flicks or something."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:48 am

He smiled and got up as he put his wine glass into the sink after rinsing it out fast, befor looking at Sable "Sure, Id love to watch it with you, and no worries Merry, I watch any movie atleast once"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:56 am

Sable smiled as she got up and finished her wine and placed it in the sink. " hmm well come on then, Merry always gets the popcorn, she puts some seasoning on it that always makes it taste delicious ." she headed into the living room and flipped the tv on, finding the channel the movie was supposed to be on before sitting down. " besides, the wine should wear off soon so you can actually drive home safely. "

Merry grinned as she started to put kernels into the popcorn machine. " ahh its just a little sweet mixture i mixed up.. its actually the one thing i can cook without burning."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:01 am

He smiled and followed her into the living room befor sitting down on the couch on its right side and lay back as he relaxed and smiled. He looked over at Sable and opened his arm as he offered her to cuddle with him, he knew he wanted to but hoped she would want to as well as he laid back and relaxed and said "Its smelling good already Merry! And would you like to cuddle Sable?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:04 am

Merry laughed as he shook his head" ohhh thats low leon, you know damn well neko's like cuddling, she won't be able to resist. " she teased, as she filled a large bowl with the popcorn before dusting it with her powder mixture that gave it a sweet yet slightly tangy taste. ." nice use of your resources though i like it. " she teased as she came in and watched just as sable sat down next to him and actually cuddled up to him, it was her nature, even merry knew neko's where very effectionate people.

Sable relaxed, though she couldn't help her face going red, even as she cuddled up against him, with a lap blanket on her lap as the movie began to start.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:10 am

He smiled as he pulled her close and snuggled up against her as he laid his head against hers softly, his ears sliding down and sideways in a happy postion as he sighed and he knew he couldnt help but softly murr at her as he layed there happily cuddling with her and looked at Merry "That smells soo good!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:14 am

Sable smiled and half closed her eyes, he was warm, and the fact that she was a little tipsy didn't help either, her ears twitched as she heard him making a purring like sound, which caused her to start giving a purring like sound as merry turned the lights out and the movie began to start.

Merry grinned as she plopped down on the couch next to Sable, cuddling up against her as well and placed the bowl of popcorn on Sable's lap so all three could get ahold of it. " well thank you.. it was actually an accident on when i made this the first time. sable liked it so much that i had to write it down .. ooo its starting. " her eyes widened, she was a little tipsy as well but she was the fun type of person who get lots of fun when she was drunk. she grinned as she watched the begining of the show, a girl running screaming from jason who was trying to kill her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:33 am

He smiled as he watched the movie and reached over grabbing some popcorn and began to eat it slowly as he watched the movie and kept on cuddling against Sable, he smiled as he seen Merry cuddle up to Sable out of the corner of his eye as he rather enjoyed being with some people then home alone. He arm wrapped around Sable as he slowly rubbed her back up and down, he heard her purring and couldnt help but purr louder as well from it. "Mmmm, this is one of the best nights ive had in a long long time!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:38 am

Sable laughed softly as she shifted alittle against him, him rubbing her back was making her purr louder as well as she watched the movie, jumping slightly when jason just popped out of no where on the screen and chopped the other girl into bits. " oooo .. well thats good, better then being home alone. " she reached for the popcorn before popping a few of the kernels in her mouth , chewing lightly as she kept her eyes trained on the screen.

Merry grinned" after this you should get to bed sable, if you have work tomorow you want to be up fresh and early. " she shifted a little and relaxed more, the wine working its wonders on her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:08 pm

smiling as he watchs the movie and relaxed, loving the fact he was with some lovely and nice woman for a change, that werent trying to feel him up everyday. He smiled and said "Yeah, I hope the wine wears off to cause i dont wanna be driving home sorta tipsy, could be bad"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:24 pm

sable looked up at him and frowned. " true, but being a neko is a good thing though, our bodies tend to go through the wine very fast. " she smiled as she looked back at the tv, it was now getting into the middle of the movie where the small group of kids where trying to figure out how to kill jason while he was picking them off one by one.

Merry yawned slightly " lucky you .. i would say we could drive you home buuut.. we all had wine"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:39 pm

He smiled at Sable then looked over at Merry and said "Yeah, i dont want you to drive me home, im sure ill be ok, yeah, we Neko tend to hold acohol rather well for some reason, never knew why" Then he turned back to the tv and continued to watch the movie as he slowly at the popcorn and relaxed happily.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:44 pm

Sable yawned, for some reason alcohol made her sleepy, she nearly made it to the end of the movie before she fell asleep on him, her cheek resting against his chest. curled up and still purring.

Merry got up as soon as the movie ended and she grabbed the empty bowl glancing down at Sable " hmmmm. thats a first, she has never fallen asleep on anyone. she must really like you."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:11 pm

He didnt reply cause he was also sleeping, he stirred and looked up at Merry befor yawning and stretching "mmmmm do what?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:56 pm

Merry looked up at him and laughed softly " you should go leon.. your falling asleep. unless you want the guest bedroom ?.. " she pointed to sable who was in deeper sleep then he had been. " she's out... i can carry her to bed if your too tired to do it. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:09 pm

He smiled and slowly moved befor he was kneeling infront of her, he slid a arm under her legs as the other arm under her back and then very slowly lifted her up off the couch and then whispered "which room is hers?" Then he walked to Merry and waited for her reply.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:15 pm

Merry smiled as she headed down the hallway. " she has the master bedroom since she is the main signer on the house. i like my small room anyways.. " she opened the door before stepping in, pulling the covers back on the king sized bed . " just lay her down. i will wake her up in the morning in time for work... what time does she have to be there?"

sable grunted slightly , having a slight feeling of being moved but it didn't wake her. she shifted slightly before going back to sleep.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:29 pm

He smiled as he slide her very slowly under the covers and then covers her up as he walked out of her room and looked at Merry "Um well, she starts at 7:30 and has to be there atleast around 7, would be nice! Is it ok if i sleep on the couch? I feel to tipsy still to wanna drive, cops around here are jerks!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:51 pm

Merry grinned" can do better, there is a spare room next to Sables. " she headed out of the room and opened the door that was next to sables" here you go. small but its all made up for guests.. everything you need should be in there.. i will wake you both up."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:55 pm

He smiled at Merry "Thank you! I appreciate this and good night to you!" He turned and went into the room and closed the door befor turning on the light befor he slowly striped down to only his boxers befor sliding into her and covering up. After a few minutes he fell fast asleep.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:00 pm

Sable yawned as Merry woke her up at six, " i am up i am up. " muttered before throwing a pillow at her, she was groggy but managed to get up , stripping down to nothing as she went into her bathroom and started the shower, she waited as it got hot before stepping in, allready smelling the eggs that Merry was cooking.

Merry shook her head as she made scrambled eggs.. another dish she could do without burning it , she had allready woken up leon and had coffee going.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:10 pm

He yawned as he went and walked from his room and walked into the bathroom not realizing she was in the shower, he pushed down his boxers and began to pee without really hearing the shower, he wasnt paying attention at all. He yawned and looked at the shower and could see her figure through the curtain as he gasped "Oh my god! Sable! Im so sorry!" He said as he turned quickly to look away"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:14 pm

Sable jumped slightly and glanced at the curtain before poking her head out slightly to see him, her face flushed. " ohhh!!! .. its ok ... its not see through ummm.. finish whatever your doing and ummm i will be out in a minute. " she ducked back in , her face flaming, she hadn't realized h e was still here, didn't even know he spent the night.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next