The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lonley and heartbroken (Open Yaoi)

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lonley and heartbroken (Open Yaoi) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lonley and heartbroken (Open Yaoi)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 06, 2010 9:41 am

Back in the water with Damion least he could forget about the package in his back pack for a little bit, and just be wth a good friend again, sure it was someone tht he wanted to be more then just a friend but right now they had to think it slow, Justin had never been with anyone and Damion just recently got out of a realtionship but even just to be held by Damion even just a hand hold...they would have to see though, maybe tonight by the fire.

After swimming for a bit Justin got up and shook him self dry then started teh fire. "Just so its warm for when he get out" Then grinning he stood with his legs braced apart and his hands on his hips the sun hitting his chest making it seem like it was glowing. "So shall we swim more? Or start eating?" He chucked "Or a little bit of both"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Lonley and heartbroken (Open Yaoi) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lonley and heartbroken (Open Yaoi)

Post by RippedNose Thu May 06, 2010 5:01 pm

Damon was having fun swimming, forgetting about what he had seen, no matter how prominant it had seemed in his mind. The water was nice on his hot skin, the sun beating down on them. That was one of the things he loved about the summer. The sun was up late. He did a sommersault under water when Justin got out and started a fire. He watched from in the water, appreciating how his body looked while still a bit wet and in the sun. It was gorgeous really. "It doesn't matter to me. I'm fine with either. Are you hungry? I you are we can eat now" he said, shrugging and standing up in the water, walking to the shore and getting out to wait for his answer.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 06, 2010 6:33 pm

Justin grinned at Damion as he id the sommersault under water, he was used to doing those due to his swimming but he loved to watch people do it it was liek dancing in the water. As Damion spoke Justin snapped out of his daydream and shrugged. "Well the fire is raging nicely now so it really doesnt mater" He sat down and opened a can of pop then looked up at him "If my Trainer knew I was drinking soda he would have my neck" He chuckled "Nothing but clear liquid is his rule" He shurgged "Bit harsh if you ask me"

Offereing a can of soda to Damion he opened a bag of chips and grinned again "If I am going to be bad may as well be bad all the way"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu May 06, 2010 6:50 pm

Damon nodded, shaking his hair out, water spraying from it, before he approached the fire, feeling its warmth immediately. He grabbed a towel he had packed and draped it over his shoulders. He laughed and sat down beside Justin. "That is pretty harsh. Especially for a teenaged boy. It's alot to ask for" he agreed. He took the can that was offered and opened it, smiling slightly. He had always liked the sound of pop cans opening, for some reason. "May as well" he laughed, nodding. "My soccer coach doesn't care as much, as long as we work it off eventually and don't get fat and out of shape" he said, grinning. He grabbed a chip out of the bag and stuck it in his mouth chewing and leaning back, bracing himself on his hands, the towel still on his shoulders but not covering his chest.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 11, 2010 12:50 am

Not being able to really take his eyes off of Damion Justin shrugged. "Couch thinks I can make it to the Olympics, swimming and diviing events, he was realy into it but had to drop out for a reason so now he wants to live through me and I have to suffer. He sighed taking another drink of the soda . When he sat down beside him Justin smiled he liked the closeness sighing he looked up at the sky. "Well we have a few hours before sundown to see the Metor shower, anything you would like to do beore them?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue May 11, 2010 5:39 pm

Damon was pretty sure Justin was staring, but he could be paranoid. He tried his best to ignore it, and not show any reaction, although he secretly loved that fact. "Wow, that'd be pretty cool" he said, impressed by that. "I'd be awesome to go to the olympics. I know I'd never make it. . . all I do is soccer, and I'm no where near olympic level" he laughed slightly, shaking his head, and then flicking the dark red bangs out of his face. "That's gotta suck how much your coach limits you though. . . it's nearly impossible to keep a teenager from doing things that could even possibly fatten them. . . although I'm sure you don't have a problem with working it off" he laughed again. He thought about the question for a moment, his mind automatically flicking to what he had seen Justin shoving in his bag, as it had been every time he thought of spare time. He felt his face heat up but he tried to push it back and ignore it. "Umm, well food sounds good soon, and. . . I have no idea really. . . I havn't camped out anywhere since I was little. I had nobody to go with, and camping out alone wouldn't be that much fun" he admitted, shrugging. "What've you got in mind? I'm good with anything" he really meant the anything part.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 13, 2010 9:39 am

Sitting there, alone with Damion who could possible be the hotest man on earth, had he caught him staring? Justin wasnt sure, but it seemed like it but he could be mistakened but it also seems that Damion liked him staring! So even though he had to tare his eyes away from Damion Justin didnt feel so guilty anymore.

But bout the Olympics Justin shrugge "Some times I wonder though. I dont know if a single gay guy had ever won, and would I be judged for what I am" He then smiled "I bet you are really good you are just being too hard on yourself" He went to pat his leg encouraging but retracted his arm and offered him a smile. "I would like to watch you sometime that our activites dont over lap.

"Yeah coach likes to push us hard, but as long as I dont mess up weigh in at the next practise I will be fine" He grinned. "What coach doesnt know wont hurt him" At the mention of food Justin nodded. Went to the coller pulled out some hot dogs and handed one to Damion then gave him one of the pockers to cook the hot dog on. "The buns and condements are in the cooler" He stated before sitting down closer to Damion and started to cook his weener trying really hard to ignore the irony of it all.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri May 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Damon noticed Justin look away, and he bit back a smile. He really did like the fact that someone actually wanted to look at him, let alone stare. Most of the looks he got were of anger or disgust, except from the people who didn't know he was gay. He looked up at the sky, smiling slightly.

Damon shrugged as well. "Well you never know. You could be the first one, and make history. It could be a reality check to a lot of people too. Just because we're gay doesn't mean we're any different from any other people" he said, looking at Justin again. He laughed and shook his head. "Well I'm pretty good, but not olympic status. Maybe some day. Eventually. It would be pretty cool to play on the team" he grinned, noticing the hand that was retracted, which made his smile grow a bit, but he tried to hide it.

"Well better work it off then" he said with a laugh, shaking his head. He liked that rule. What his parents didn't know couldn't hurt them. Like the fact that he was head-over-heels for his friend. Not that he ever saw his parents anyways. "Thanks" he said as he took the stick and weiners. He stuck one on the end of the stick and after making sure it wasn't going to fall into the fire he stuck it over the flames. It had been a long time since he cooked anything over a fire, but he knew how still, it wasn't like he had forgotten. He hummed quietly as it cooked, still leaning back on one arm, but his towel had fallen off of his shoulders.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 18, 2010 2:05 pm

Justin had to keep turning his hotdog he had made the fire really hot but it would be good after the sun completly set, Maybe even after the sun had set he meaning Damion would be up for another swim, it was summer so it didnt ever get really cold at night yet, and the water might help curb other urges and thoughts. He listened to Damion hum and smiled. "Well normally when I hum I have some thoughts on my mind do you have any?"

They were so close Justin could reach out and touch him...but instead he just kept looking out of the corner in the eye staring at Damions strong chest and arms he swallowed hard, how could one man cause him to be so lost in him? How could one man make Justin's mouth go dry? Make his hands so clamy that he nearly dropped his stick into the fire?

Justin nervously licked his lips. "Well I guess I could be the first, but some seem to think we are contaigious as if me swimming in the same pool could make them gay or something." He picked up a rock "Assholes"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue May 18, 2010 6:36 pm

Damon continued to turn the hotdog, keeping an eye on how cooked it would get on all sides, although his thoughts were elsewhere. His mind was on the godlike being beside him. He focused his eyes on his dinner cooking and the crackling flames in front of him, a small smile on his face as he hummed. There was just something about Justin that always made him so happy. He couldn't help but smile all the time. At the question his face heated up and his eyes widened, but he smiled anyways. "Uhmm, it's n-nothing" he lied, stuttering a bit on the last word and his face flushing slightly.

These were the simple things Justin did to him. His heart pounding, or even fluttering sometimes. He had no idea how his body reacted like this at suc simple things. Smiles made his happiness grow, and seeing him made him grin. There was nothing that he could do about it, not that he minded. He just desperately hoped that Justin felt the same way about him.

He was jolted out of his thoughts again and he shook his head, his smile absent from his face. "Some people are so damn prejudiced" he muttered, shaking his head. "But you can get up there and show them all up, and rub it in their faces. See how they like that" he said, grinning once more. He would love to see people's faces once they were beaten by a gay guy. Stupid homophobes. They probably wouldn't see it coming, no matter how good he is.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 20, 2010 11:46 pm

Watching his own hot dog and the wonderful man beside him Justin defriently had his hands and mind full. He really did wonder if this man beside him was thinking the same way if only he would give some sign tht he felt the same way or had any feelings like that at all. But it seemed that all that was on his mind was his food and not Justin. He tried to hide his disapointment but it really did hurt him. For some reason. But he did notice the blush and although he did try to hide the fact that he did notice it no need to embrass Damion any more.

He nodded. "Yah, it isjust like black people, or women guess we are the next target" He wanted to reach out and at least touch him slightly but how woul he react? But bitting his lower lip Justin held his breath as he slightly brushed his hand aganst Damions cheek "But really you can do great things too" He smile then slowly took his han away and looked down. "Sorry I just couldnt resist any more"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri May 21, 2010 5:02 pm

Damon stared into the flames, but his thoughts were consumed by his friend. They had the whole night to themselves, and no curfew at all since they were sleeping out there. It was going to be amazing, no matter what happened. He flicked his almost dry dark red bangs out of his eyes and looked up from the fire to the sky, then to Justin, and smiling. Just for no reason. Well, the only reason was that Justin was there. And he was there. They were both there together. That was enough to make him grin ear-to-ear, but he kept it to a small smile.

Damon shook his head, sighing. "Yeah. It's always the people who are concidered different. Really. Everyone's a person, it doesn't matter who they're attracted to or what they look like" he said, sighing. He was silent for a moment, gazing back into the fire, when Justin brushed his cheek. His eyes widened at the touch, and he felt himself leaning into it, as if to make it last longer, before it was gone. He looked up to Justin, his face a bit red again. "Don't be sorry. . . it felt. . . nice" he said, smiling. "And thanks" he added. He wasn't sure what great things he could do, but it was nice to hear. From Justin especially.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 24, 2010 1:54 am

Spending time with Damion made Justin happy, happier then he had been in a very long time. Well as long as he could remember. He couldnt help but staring at him and then into the fire as his hotdog cooked. He knew it was about time for them to get the buns and all the fixings but he just wanted to continue to sit beside Damion. He seemed to not to be too upset about the touch, actually he seemed to like it. That made Justin hearts do a flip flop, could it be that this was the one. The one that Justin had been craving for? How he hopped it would be for Damion was everything that he wanted in a man. But it would be Damions turn to make a move.

He smiled and blushed. "Well it felt good here too" He took the hotdog out of the fire and went to the cooler with all the fixings. "Alright well here is some buns and ketchup and mustard and relish and so on" He sighed "really hope its all you need" His back as to Damion so it would have been the prefect time for him to come up behind him and do what ever he wanted.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon May 24, 2010 5:46 pm

Damon knew his hotdog was done as well, but he didn't exactly want to move. And he deffinitly didn't want Justin to think he had moved because of the touch or something. He looked up as Justins tood, and watched him walk over to where the condiments were. He stood up himself, walking up behind him and listening to his explaination.

When he said he hoped it was enough he smiled, and held his stick away from his body so he wouldn't hurt anyone with it, and he wrapped his free arm lightly around Justin's stomach, resting his forehead on his back for a moment before letting go. "It's great, thanks. This is all great" he said, smiling. He had no idea what had made him do that, but he hoped Justin wouldn't mind. He grabbed a bun and put his hotdog in it, propping the stick up on a tree and putting ketchup and mustard on his hotdog.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 28, 2010 1:08 am

Justin had taken out what he had thought would be needed for now. He was about to stand when he felt Damon's arm around him, he froze slightly and when he felt the head on his back a smile creeped on his face as a warm senstation went up his body. Did this mean that he felt the same way? Could it be dare he hope?

He closed his eyes and was about to put his hand on Damons but he pulled away. Licking his lips slightly he stood hoping his blush wasnt soo bad. "I am happy it pleased you." He took his hot dog with ketup and mustard and relish. "Well even after this we have a few hours before the metor shower is there anything else you want to do?" He winked "A moon light swim purhapes?" He sighed. Then he looked up at the boy and smiled. "Well how is the hotdog" What he really meant was "Hey I really like you and I want to become closer" but he of course couldnt say that.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri May 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Damon smiled when he saw the slight blush on Justin's face. He nodded when his friend said that they had a few hours left. He felt his face heat up slightly at the wink, something his face seemed t be doing alot around Justin. He laughed slightly, nodding. "Sure, sounds like fun" he said, grinning. Really, it sounded slightly romantic to him, and he liked the idea. He really hoped Justin felt the same way about him. He thought about confessing to him some time soon, but he had no idea how to bring it up. He was hoping he was guessing the hidden message behind Justin's words. "Mm, it's great" he said, really meaning that he agreed with that. He sat down where he had been sitting before biting into his hot dog.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 28, 2010 4:32 pm

Catching the smile Justin was forced to assume that he caught the blush. He wasnt sure how he felt about that, but Damion wasnt running away so purhapes it was a good thing. They seemed to be getting closer. and Justin did notice his friends face heat up, changing colours slightly, it might have been a trick of the light but Justin doubted it. He was grateful that Damon was willing to do a moonlight swim, he hoped that they would become even closer, for watching the metor shower in a mans arms would make it even better but maybe he was rushing it, but it had been a few weeks of them getting closer. And his feelings were growning by the day for him, and more that they were alone in his special spot.

Watching him eat the hotdog Justin took a deep breath, now would be the prefect time to ask but then again if Justin was wrong then the metor shower would be runined, no....the moon light swim would be the best time wouldnt it? Sighing softly Justin sat beside him, not noticing the small smudge of mustard on the side of his cheek close to his lips. "Have I said that I like it that you came here?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri May 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Damon had no idea how this night was going to go. he had a feeling that it would be full of spontanious acts on his part, and maybe even Justin's, from what he had seen so far, and what he hoped. But no matter what happened he knew that it was going to be amazing. He just knew it. They had the night completely to themselves, under the stars, with a meteor shower. It would be like the only people in the world were the two of them. he loved that private feeling. Like nobody else mattered. And sharing that with Justin would be amazing.

When Justin started talking his eyes immediately locked on the bit of mustard beside that perfect mouth. He would have loved to lick it off. He shook that thought out of his head quickly, but he needed to so something about it. "No, you havn't. But I'm glad I came too" he said with a smile. he put one hand on Justin's chin and wiped his thumb over the mustard before bringing it back to his mouth, licking it off before he had any idea of what he was doing. He blushed and put his hand down. "Ah, sorry, you, um, had some mustard on your face" he explained, looking to the side and eating his hotdog, hoping that Justin hadn't minded.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 29, 2010 12:05 pm

Feeling Damons soft hand on his cheek Justin immeditaly turned into it as a kitten turns into a good stroke. But as quickly as it had happened it ended. But how sweet it was when it was happening. They were going to be alone for this night and even purhapes most of the next and that thought excited him but one step at at time for now he smiled "Thank you" His eyes were fixed on the other males mouth a sweet prefect mouth. When he apolgized Justin shook his head no I am glad you did it. And with that he brought a hand softly to the other guys face and carrassed it. "I would do the same thing" He winked and then finished his hot dog. Took a big swig of his root beer to wash it all done and then leaned back. And stared up at the sky. "It is a wonderful night"

Finally he could no longer handle it with a deep breath he brought his hand to the other mans hand and put it on top. In his mind if Damon felt the same way he would take his hand if not he would pull his hand away his heart was racing as he waited what seemed like hours.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun May 30, 2010 7:15 pm

Damon had noticed that Justin had turned into it, but he was too nervous not to take his hand away. He looked back up when he was thanked and he smiled. His face flushed when Justin touched his face as well. His mouth curled into a smile and he finished up his hot dog, finishing his pop. He looked up at the sky as well and nodded his agreement. "Yeah, it really is" he said, flicking his red hair out of his eyes. He looked down in surprised when Justin's hand was on top of his, but he smiled, and took it slowly in his own, marvelling at the feeling of it. It was soft, yet strong, and fit beautifully in his own.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 31, 2010 12:24 am

Once he got his anserw Justins heart only began to beat quicker, so it was almost for certain now that this man felt the same way. So he couldnt help but smile bigger. He looked down at their hands and sighed contently then took his other hand and brought it over, so that both his hands now held this mans hand. He smiled up into his face then dropped his gaze, still too nervous aout rejection to keep his eyes on straight on him. He took a deep breath. He was about to go on a big limb would it ruin the night?

He took his hands and kissed the other mans hand, looking up at him and he smiled. Deciding not to tell him now that he was falling hard for him not to ask him if he felt the same way, he just hoped that some how it would comeout tonight, maybe durning the moonlight swim, or purhapes they would end up in each others arms for the metor shower. But staring into the mans eyes he hoped to all hell that he was thinking right. His lips looked so kissable. So sexy, but Justin had never done anything before, and Damion had and Justin didnt want to come on too strong and lose the friendship.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:02 pm

Damon's breath was coming a bit faster now, but he tried to hide it, his face almost painted red now. He was so nervous, but he wanted this so much. He had to tell Justin by the end of the night. He just had to. If he didn't it would bother him until he did, since he was so sure now that he felt the same way.

He looked up when the other man brought his hand up and kissed it, and his eyes widened, his face blushing brighter still. He could tell that Justin was almost as nervous about this as he was, maybe even more so. It was as if they were both dancing around the fire, too scared to get burned, but now they were making closer attempts, braving the fire. He ducked his head slightly so that his bangs covered most of his face, but his eyes and mouth were visible, his lips twitching into a small shy smile. He moved a bit closer to Justin, leaning against him lightly.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:16 am

Noticing the many different shades of red that the other male was turning Justin felt his own ears burn which ment he too was following many different shades of red himself. He liked this man, liked who he was around him too. If only he could get over his shyness to ask him out or anything. They had already goton so close, or so it seemed to him.

When Damion moved his head and his lips and eyes were visable Justin heart skippe a beat and his mouth went dry but he could no longer stand it he licked his lips leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on the side of the mans lips immeditally after words he regrated it he jumped up and moved away rubbing the back of his neck he looked down at the ground thinking that Damion would hate him now.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Damon really wanted to say something. He saw Justin blushing as well, and thought it was the perfect time, but at the same time he couldn't bring himself to say it. It was on the tip of his tongue to confess to Justin exactly how he felt, and hope he felt the same way. He didn't know how to put into words how he felt around him though. He would get it out some time tonight though. He couldn't waste this opportunity.

Damon saw Justin start to lean towards him and his eyes widened, his heart speeding, and he felt lips on the side of his. For one perfect moment he felt the lips before they were gone. He looked up as Justin got up and moved, obviously regretting it, and his heart sank slightly. He stood up as well, tossing his bangs to the side as he moved closer, acting on impulse now. "I'm sorry, I can't help myself" he whispered, before leaning up the short distance and kissing him, eyes closed and fearing rejection, but he tried anyways, hoping he would be accepted now, since he was pretty sure that Justin felt the same way.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:37 pm

Justin could not even raise his head the tears were threnting to fall down but he held them back he was so angry with himself how could he have runied such a good friendship? Of course Damion woulnt like him he was a virgin and had never even kissed and Damion had had other boyfriends, ones that knew what to do and wasnt so shy and new to everything of course he would never like you he was screaming to himself but then he heard fooot steps and looked up.

He was about to look away still shamed but then he felt the lips against his and imeditally he wrapped his arms around the other males neck and smiled. When he broke the kiss Justin was beat read from a blush. "I have been waiting to do that since we first met" He admited. Lowering his head so his forhead were close to Damions lips.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next