The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lonley and heartbroken (Open Yaoi)

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lonley and heartbroken (Open Yaoi) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lonley and heartbroken (Open Yaoi)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:59 am

Swimming and just hanging out with Damon was a lot of fun, he hoped their friendship would surive going back to school, but for now he would just thnk about the summer. And enjoying the summer and take the school year when it came to that. When Damon poked him in the stomach he chucked. "Hey that tickled" Then he put his hand on hs hips. "What do oyu mean I better not get fat" He teased rght back grinning.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Lonley and heartbroken (Open Yaoi) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lonley and heartbroken (Open Yaoi)

Post by RippedNose Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:28 pm

Damon laughed when he said it tickled, and even more when he commented on getting fat. "Well I mean what I said. You'd better not get fat. 'Cause you know I have a reputation to hold up, I can't be hanging out with fat people!" he immitated the popular brats at school, obviously joking. His reputation wasn't exactly a great one, just because he was gay. He was hoping that once school started he would have Justin as a friend still, and he wouldn't be completely alone like he used to be.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:04 am

Rolling his eyes Justin chuckled. "Oh yeah as if I could get fat, you kidding me with my coaches? They would have me running up and down the hill doing up and downs pushups then doing my normal 5 mile swim then would had another 2 for how ever many pounds I was over. He shook his head "No I make sure I work everything off, I have a weight room in our basement, with a treadmil and everthing. And of course my pool"

Justin then grinned. "So I promise I wont get fat" He laughed again wondering how they had gotten so close so fast but it really didnt bother him that much. He liked it, and as the sumer went on he hoped they could become closer.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:45 pm

Damon laughed as the list went on. It really sounded like he was worked hard. There was no way he could get fat with all that. "Wow. . . thats kinda. . . insane" he said, laughing. "I've got my Soccer coach and my bike, and I go for runs and walks. . . that's pretty much it. No fancy stuff for me" he said, grinning and shaking his head.

"Alright, I believe you" he said, not noticing they had gotten so close. "But on the slim chance you do, you'd better make sure you get rid of it" he teased with a snicker. With his treading water, his leg brushed Justin's thanks to their nearness, which alerted him to that fact, and he blushed slightly, but tried to pass it off as just the cold water, or laughing too hard or something, not making a big deal out of it. It wasn't really a big deal. He didn't know why he was reacting so much to this.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:09 am

Slowly Justin Realized that he had bascally let it out on how well off his family was but it seemed that Damion didnt catch it. For tht Justin was happpy for he didnt want Damon to think he was some ritch snob. Cause he wasnt and his family wasnt. Justin smile "Well if you ever want to work out you can come on over" He spoke kindly not hinting at anything or at least he hoped that.

When he felt Damions leg brush up against him Justin shvered and then realized that it was probably a mistake and shrugged it off.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:18 pm

Damon didn't think Justin was some rich snob. He would have been able to tell by now. He didn't act like one at all. Justin was all that he was looking for, but he wasn't going to rush this. He didn't have a clue if he felt the same way, and he didn't want to ruin anything. He grinned at the invitation. "Thanks. I've got a pool too. It's great for the summer. But I've got nothing else" he said, smiling and giving a slight laugh. He was glad that Justin hadn't reacted to their legs brushing, other than the shiver which he caught, which aroused his curiosity, but he pushed it aside.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:13 pm

It seemed that Damon did not assume that he was a snoband that helped him relax even more. He grinned "Yeah with our summers you almost need a pool" He sighed "But sometimes the fresh water feels even better doesnt dry out my skin" He dunked his head again and poped back up and begain to float on his back. Floating around the water on his back with his eyes closed and just relaxing, if Damion could attack him, or do anything to him ths would be the prime time.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:41 pm

Damon nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I know what you mean. Sometimes I just want to hang around the beach instead of the pool" he said, smiling. Sometimes, it was to check out the bodies of some of the guys at the beach, even if he knew he could only admire from afar. While Justin floated on his back he grinned. He looked both ways, as if to make sure that nobody was watching, even though he knew for sure that nobody way, before he jumped onto Justin's stomach, both of them dropping down below the surface. He didn't notice that his stomach was pressed against Justin's, since he was busy trying to keep him down and not paying attention to things like that.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:03 am

Justin nodded to Damon, he had a feelng he went to the beach for the same time he did, a lot of good looking men and if he was caught staring at them he could always lie and point to a girl that was near the man that he had been actually staring at. He didnt know but he could guess that was the reason. Or at least one for them.

When was swimming around on his back relaxing and his eyes were closed he was just relaxing he new that Damon was still there but was also slipping into his own little world. So when he was jumpedd on and pushed under the water it was a bit surpsing but he recovered quickly, and noticed right away the closeness of them their strong stomachs were touching and he realized that Damion didnt seem to notice So he reached out and tickled him under the water there for showing him how close he was
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:09 pm

Damon was sure every gay man felt the same way about the beach, but you never know. He personally loved the beach, but rarely went because he had nobody to go with and didn't want to seem like a loner. It was really just a miserable feeling when you felt like you were all alone in a crowd of happy loud people.

Damon giggled slightly underwatr at the tickling, realizing their closeness now, but he was too busy trying not to laugh out all his air under water to do anything about it. He squirmed to get away from Justin, but only managed to get their legs tangled together, and he ended up just closer than he had started, much to his embarassment, though he had to admit he wasn't complaining. It was nice, even if it was slightly awkward. He just hoped he wasn't freaking Justin out.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:21 am

Damion had the reaction that Justin had hopped for Damion seemed to relize the closeness but he didnt seem to care, which told Justin that maybe, just maybe this could bloosum into something else, okay so he was getting ahead himself but still, maybe by the time they went back to school they could be together, and he wouldnt be single again. Utterly alone.

He was broken away from his daydream by His hips brushing against Damions that sent another rush of shivers through his body there legs were tangled which meant he was bascally trapped but he didnt mind and it didnt seem like Damion minded either.

Although it must have been mereseconds he felt as if hours had passed but good hours, it was awesom and he longed to reach out and touch him more, but he didnt know much about Damion, maybe they could have a fire later on and find out more abut themselves then move on from there. Maybe, hopefully but a fire wrapped in each other arms would be so nice, soon he hoped.

Tickling Damon again his hads brushed his hips and quickly Justin looked up at Damion wondering if Damion had caught his lttle slip
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:20 pm

Damon was noticing that Justin wasn't moving away either, so it obviously didn't bother him. Although they were a bit tangled. He shivered at the contact of their hips, a few bubbles escapig from his mouth, but he tried to seem like he hadn't given a reaction, which wasn't working too well.

He giggled, more bubbles escaping from his mouth as Justin tickled him. His face turned red when his hands brushed his hips, but he tried not to react to it other than blushing. His head emerged from the water, and he sucked in a breath, not wanting to waste all of it with laughing. They had been under for quite awhile.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:53 am

Justin didnt mind at all he honestly didnt mind being this close to Damion sure they had just met but it felt as if it had been an enternity but he did fnd him self wondering why he felt like this. He had to push such thoughts out of his head. Justin cocked his head to the side he thought he had caught a shiver from the other male but maybe he was wrong. Maybe he had imagined it. When the bubbles shot up Justin let go so Damion could go up and catch his breath.

Soon after Justin shot up too and took a deep breath of air and then smiled at Damion "You okay"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 02, 2010 8:47 am

(((I was thinking if you wat to skip a few weeks something like "Over the next few weeks they got closer and did thngs(you can explain lol) If you want them to get out of the pound and into eatch other)))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun May 02, 2010 9:04 am

Damon nodded and grinned, catching his breath easily. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just didn't want to drown or something" he joked, laughing slightly.

As the weeks went by, Damon and Justin became closer, hanging out almost every day. Damon really loved the summer, and this one was turning out to be the best. He loved hanging out with Justin, swimming, hiking, having fires, anything that they could. And he found that he was falling for Justin more every day.

Damon walked up the front steps of Justin's house, knocking on the door and waiting, giving a slight smile. They had said they would make plans, but neither had really suggested anything, so that was what they were going to do now. Think of something to do, and hang out. He stuck his hands in his pockets, enjoying the feel of the sun on his back.
((haha yeah i was planning on doing something like that. sorry i havnt posted in awhile, and this ones a bit short, ive been a bit busy recently))
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 02, 2010 5:48 pm

The weeks seemed to fly by, and as each passed they grew closer and closer to each other. Or at least it seemed to Justin that they were getting closer, Justin felt closer to Damion in other ways as well and found himself wondering if he felt the same way. They had hiked and swam and gone to eatchothers games and practises. His family was getting suspious but since it seemed like Damion was a good one they let them be.

Well let them be untl the day that Damion knocked on the door and Justins youngest sister opeed the door "Hi you must be Justins friend" She giggled and opened the door widder so Damion could come inside. "My name is Jennifer and I am 6 years old. Your Damion" She loooked him up and down. "I dont see it" Then she ran out yelling for Justin

Justin came to the door and grinned. "Hey sorry bout that" He was blushing slightly wondering what his sister said. Then shook the hair out his eyes. "I was thinking of a overnigher at the spot what you think?" He paused "Weather man is calling for a Metore shower and hot weather so no worry about rain" He shrugged "Got stuff for a hotdog roast and marshmelow roast, some sleeping backs for later and well, a good fun time"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun May 02, 2010 6:46 pm

Damon looked down at the little girl when she opened the door. He smiled and stepped inside when the door was opened for him. "Hello, Yeah, I'm Justin's friend" he said, smiled. "Hi Jennifer" He raised an eyebrow when she looked him up and down before saying she didn't get it. "Get what?" he muttered to himself, tilting his head as he waited for Justin.

He smiled when Justin walked to the door. "Hey, it's fine. Your sister's cute" he commented, laughing. He didn't mention what she'd said though. He'd ask a bit later. A grin lit up his face at the idea, nodding. "That sounds great! It'd be awesome. The spot seems like a perfect place to watch a meteor shower, especially since they don't happen very often" he said enthusiastically. "I can grab some stuff from home and tell my uncle" he smiled. Watching a meteor shower with Justin sounded amazing to him, for more than one reason. "So are you ready to go? I can grab some things from home real quick, and you can come with me or we could meet somewhere or something" he suggested, shrugging.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 03, 2010 1:13 am

Blushing slightly Justin nodded. "Well I already took some stuff up there, I kinda figured you would be cool with it" But he lfted up a hikng backpack full of stuff, "This is just the food stuff, didnt want to leave that around incase of animals being around or something" He shrugged. "But I have the sleeping bags and some of the sticks for hotdogs and marshmellows, and someother stuff already up there" He swung the backpack on and yelled into the house "Be back tommrow or maybe the next day, I am either on channel 3 or 9" He handed a walkie talkie to Damion, "Just in case of an emergency" He then smiled. "You ready to go to your uncles place?" He was a bit nervous about maybe metting Damions uncle but they had grown so close, and with his trip maybe more would come, Justin found himself kinda of hoping for his first kiss. But who knows.

He had dreamt the nightbefore being wrapped in Damions arms as the metore shower rained above them. But it was just a dream right?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon May 03, 2010 5:50 pm

Damon nodded, thinking that it was a good idea for him to take them up already. There was no way he would refuse that, and now there wasn't as much stuff for them to carry. "Sounds like a good idea" he agreed, nodding again. He smiled slightly when Justin yelled goodbye to his family, and then he took the walkie talkie. "Alright, let's go" he said with a smile and walking out of his house. He walked to his house with Justin, opening the door after the short walk and giving a light sigh at the blast of AC he was hit with. "Hey Uncle Henry!" he called, heading towards the living room where the reply had come from. He motioned for Justin to follow him. His uncle looked up and smiled. "We're going to camp out tonight. I'll be back tomorrow, don't worry. And this is Justin" he said, smiling and motioning towards his friend. He could see the slightly worried look on his uncle's face, but he nodded. "Nice to meet you Justin. I've heard alot about you" he smiled and sighed. "Alright, I'll see you later then, have fun boys, and be careful" he said looking down at his newspaper.

Damon grabbed a backpack from upstairs and threw some extra clothes inside, grabbed a few necissities, and headed back downstairs as quickly as possible. "Alright, I'm ready to go" he said to Justin, smiling. "Shall we?"
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 04, 2010 12:53 am

Walking wiht Damion he shifted his backpack, the only thing he hadnt picked up was pop, but they could do that at the store by the trail he was grateful that he wanted to come, his sisters and brothers seemed to like him which was a plus and well Justin liked him could this camping trip be the one? He shook his head slightly angry at himself for letting such thoughts enter his head. Hell he didnt even have any condoms, he had bee too afraid that Damion would find them and get the wrong idea. But maybe...at the store when they ere gettng the sodapop. Okay so again he was getting ahead of himself

Once at his uncles house he smiled and nodded to the uncle "Good afternoon Sir" He blinked. Heard a lot about him? Hmmm he would have to ask Damion about that. Once they were on their was again Justin smiled "Just one stop wasnt sure what kind of Soda you wanted"

Once in the store Justin walked down the Asile that had the lubercation and Condoms stoping only briefly to get to the Soda, once there he smiled "What kind is oyur favoirite?" He took a Rootbear "This is my favoirte So we need some pop, anything else? I have hotdogs and all the fixings, chips, pop, candy, marshmellows, buns, stuff for smores, can you think of anything else?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue May 04, 2010 7:07 pm

Damon couldn't help his mind going to how the night would progress, but he shook his head, not wanting to show any signs of his thoughts. Plus, it probably wouldn't happen, so he needed to get the dirty thoughts out of his head. He followed Justin out, and the two walked down the street. "Alright, that's fine" he said, nodding. He was fine with any kind of pop really.

When they got to the store he made a beeline for the pop aisle, wondering for a moment where Justin had gone, before he walked up. "Hmm, I like Pepsi" he said with a grin, picking it up. "Rootbeer's my next favorite" he added, nodding. "Well it sounds like you've got everything. Sounds pretty planned out. I would probably forget half the things if I had been planning this" he laughed. "Okay so are we ready to go?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 05, 2010 12:20 am

Picing up the Pepsi to go with the RootBeer "Do oyu think two of each should be good?" He shook his head and ended up taking a case of 24 of each the looked up at Damion when he asked the questions , how could he tell him that he wanted some condoms just in case? Then he got an idea. "How about you grab us a lighter just in case and I will go and pay for this" Quickly he walked up the isle that had the condoms he grabbed a package and some lubercation he had spent so much time looking at the stuff before that he could just grab it as he walked by. He quickly paid for the stuff and stuck the Condoms and lubercato in his backpack then waited for Damion to come up with the lighter, then they would walk up to the site and set up the sleeping bags and the rest of camp.

He was still a bit nervous about where things mght go but he was excited too, even if it just got them closer But just in case now Justin had some supplies incase they did bring it up to the next level, although neither of them had asked each other to go steady did people still do that? Or had they held hands or even kissed...but who knows what could happen over night.

((I hope I set it up for them to get to the campsite ithout controling your character...you can go ahead and go to the campsite now, and yes you could catch Justin putting the stuff in his bag))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed May 05, 2010 2:25 pm

((okay ^.^))

Damon was going to answer when Justin decided for himself, grabbing a case of each. That was alot, but he didn't comment. He flicked is head to the side to move his bangs out of his eyes. He nodded at the suggestion and headed off to grab a lighter, finding one easily and walking back, loking down at the floor. When he got to the front of the store he looked up to see what Justin was putting in his bag. His eyes widened and his face went red, but he took some deep breaths and calmed down, trying to look like he hadn't seen anything. He didn't want to draw attention to it. "Here's the lighter" he said, handing it over to be paid for.

They walked through the forest easily, and had the camp set up soon enough. Once they were done he sat down sighing and smiling. "Well we're all set up" he said, leaning back on his hands. His mind had drifted while they were getting everything ready, to what he had seen. He had been waiting for something like this for awhile, but he hadn't been sure if Justin felt the same way as him. Now he was pretty sure he did, unless he had been hallucinating. They didn't exactly have a defined 'relationship', but he would love to have one. He shook out of his thoughts and looked at Justin. "Okay, so what do you want to do now?" he asked. He wasn't sure what time it was.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 05, 2010 5:33 pm

The hike to the spot was quick and enjoyable. But the package in his backpack was somehow making it a lot heavier but he attempted to ignore it. He had bought it just in case but now he was regretting it what if he found it? He would die of embarrassment.

Setting up camp it slowly left his mind and once they were setting down he grinned when asked what to do winking he stood and took off his shirt and leaped into the water. "After this we can start the fire" He paused while treading water "We have a few hours unless you are hungry then we can cook"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed May 05, 2010 6:40 pm

Damon grinned as well when Justin stood up and stripped his shirt off. He laughed and got up as well, taking off his shirt. He gave a slight siver at the cooler air hitting his torso, but it was a beautiful day out, so it wasn't like he was cold or anything. He jumped into the water after Justin, his head popping up after a moment, nodding in agreement. "Alright, sounds good. I'm completely fine with that" he said, floating up on his back, his chest above the surface, and his hips and legs just below, his arms sticking straight out. His hair was sticking to his face already where it was wet. "I love this place. Thanks for showing it to me" he said with a smile, glancing at Justin. They had been here many times since Justin first showed it to him, but he still loved it. And it made him feel great that he was one of the only people that he shared the secret with.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next