The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Unexpected

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Simply Unexpected - Page 6 Empty Re: Simply Unexpected

Post by RippedNose Thu May 20, 2010 5:40 pm

Ryota waited patiently, looking around the kitchen. He was surprised to see how clean it was. And how modern. Everything seemed so much newer, and cleaner than they were at home. It was weird. He looked up as the plate was set in front of him, his eyes lighting up immediately. "Thanks" he said happily, picking up the syrup and pouring it over top, grinning. Last time he had pancakes was last time Tobi was allowed in the kitchen. H picked up the fork and knife and tore into it eagerly, though minding his manners more than he would have in an organization of criminals. He looked up when Teioh's mom said that his dad had to leave.

He heard the thud and raised an eyebrow, looking up at the ceiling in question. He laughed at the explaination, shaking his head. "Wow. Sounds like fun" he said, snickering. He wondered why briefly before returning to his breakfats. Staying here over night was turning out to be a good thing, which surprised him. He listened to the conversation with interst. Was this how a real family was? It was weird, if anything. He wasn't used to seeing and hearing so much affection.

He looked up as Ana sat in the seat opposite him, and he gave a smile. "Good morning" he said in between bites. He was almost finished his plate when Teioh walked in. "G'morning" he said for the third time already. He wasn't sure how Teioh could sound so happy in the morning like that, but whatever. He finished up the last bit of food and put his fork and knife down, smiling. "That was reaalllyyy good" he said, slouching slightly. "I think that's the best thing I've eaten in weeks" he said, laughing slightly.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu May 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Teioh looked around from his sister to Ryota to his mom then his gaze rested on Ryota and Ana and he laughed. "I actually feel smart right now." he said with a laugh running a hand through his hair. "Low and behold the two blondes with the messiest hair on the planet." His mom walked over to him and put a plate of pancakes in front of him she put her hand on his shoulder and leaned down and gave him a look. "What, am I not allowed to crack blond jokes because you're blond?" he said, "Its never stopped me before." he said, "Besides I didn't mean you I meant those two." he said waving at the other two in the room with a hand. Ana kicked him under the table and he flinched and jumped slightly. His mom laughed and gave him a kiss on the cheek before standing up straight, "Thank you Ryota." she said with a smile before walking out of the room pulling her hair out of it's tie. Teioh just laughed as he rubbed his shin where Ana had kicked him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu May 20, 2010 6:51 pm

Ryota raised an eyebrow at the comment, having no idea what he was talking about until he mentioned blondes. His hand went automatically to his hair, which was sticking out in strange angles all over the place. He pulled it down and ran his fingers through it, combing it with his fingers as best he could before putting it back up. He snickered when Teioh was kicked. "There's nothing wrong with being blonde" he said, crossing his arms. He knew it was a weak defence, since the only blonde's he knew before now were his dad and Rei, and the three of them weren't exactly the brightest. Well, he didn't know how smart Rei was, but as far as he was concerned she was some stupid little girl. "You're welcome" he replied easily, giving a smile. He leaned back in his chair, knowing his hair still wasn't great, but there was nthing he could do about it. He was just glad it was long enough to get seriously messy again.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 22, 2010 2:34 pm

Teioh looked at Ryota with a smirk, "Maybe not to you, but I think I'd shave my head if I was blond." Ana kicked him again as she ran a hand through her fair blond hair. Teioh laughed slightly and kicked her back, she kicked him and Teioh kicked her back again, this time she frowned as she leaned across the table and punched his arm with a slight smacking sound. Teioh laughed but rubbed his arm, "Ouch." he said. He looked over at Ryota who seemed rather happy here, "So was my bed comfy?" he asked with a smile.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 22, 2010 5:49 pm

Ryota raised an eyebrow. "How could you ever stand being bald? Even if you didn't want to be blonde? You could always dye it" he said. He had no idea how anyone could shave their head. It was bad enough for him when Revelation cut his ponytail off. Even when he was a kid he had a mini ponytail. He snickered at the short fight between Teioh and his sister. "Getting beaten up by a little girl now Teioh?" he asked, laughing. At the question he nodded, his eyes widening. "It was only the most comfortable thing I've ever slept on. I'm reluctant to even call my bed a bed anymore. It's more of a rock" he shook his head, sighing. He had had probably the best sleep of his life right then.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 22, 2010 5:56 pm

Teioh shrugged, "Being bald would be easier to maintain." he said. "No I'm not getting up by a little girl, I'm play fighting with my little sister, there's a difference. Besides it's not like I could hit a girl I could win in a fight against her." He said with a small laugh running his hand through his hair. He couldn't help but laugh when he said it had been the most comfortable thing he had ever slept on. Ana gave Ryota a look as though to say he was the weirdest person ever which wasn't that far from the truth in reality. "Wow, well I already knew you slept on a rock. In case you've forgotten I have slept on you bed before." he said with a smile.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 22, 2010 6:11 pm

Ryota shook his head in disbelief. Well it would obviously be easier to maintain, since there was nothing to control in the first place. "Mhmm, suure. Of course" he said sarcastically to Teioh's defense. He knew the brunette could obviously beat up his sister if he wanted to, but whatever. He laughed slightly at Teioh's words, but it was a slightly awkward sound. "Yeah, don't worry, I deffinitly havn't forgotten" he said, giving him a glare. That was one thing he would never forget. Every time he lay down in his bed he remembered it, and most of the time he got back up.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Teioh laughed, "Yeah, you may sleep on your bed but try getting two people on it, and having the other person on top of you," Teioh said, he wouldn't actually go into detail about what these two people were doing of course but he figured he bring more thoughts into Ryota's head without having his sister figure out what they were talking about.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Ryota grimaced and shook his head, thankful that he wasn't at home anymore. He didn't know how long it would be until he went back. he wasn't sure if he would go back at all. He was sure that the base was celebrating that he was gone. "Yeah, thanks, but no thanks. I'd rather not try it" he said, shaking his head. He knew Teioh was trying not to make it sound like he had been sleeping with his brother on Ryota's bed, and he was pretty sure that they were the only two who knew what he was talking about.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 24, 2010 5:41 pm

Teioh laughed lightly as Ryota's reply but what he really found amusing was the look his little sister was giving him. "Tei Tei, are you trying to talk about sex without me knowing again." She said. Teioh's head hit the table in front of him and he started laughing. "No why would you say that?" he managed to say. She looked confused, "Utakata told me you do that a lot so you don't soil my innocence or something." she said with a very adorable innocent look about her. Teioh should have known. "Okay yeah I'm talking about sex." he said in defeat.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon May 24, 2010 6:41 pm

Ryota snorted and doubled over at what Teioh's sister said. He was surprised she was so bang on about it. He started laughing even harder as the conversation continued. "Well I'm sure you can go thank Utakata for that now" he snickered. He didn't think a little girl could be so innocent about something like that. he expected a reaction like 'ewwwww that's so gross!' or something, since he had been told many times he acted like a little girl about sex.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 24, 2010 6:52 pm

"Yeah, yeah, gotta thank him...again. It's always him though." Teioh pointed out sitting up straight again. "Ana, go do your homework or something." Teioh said looking at his sister. She gave him a look but did as she was told getting up and leaving after bringing her empty plate to the sink. Teioh took another bite of his breakfast before looking at Ryota, "So how long do you plan on staying here?" he asked.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu May 27, 2010 2:36 pm

Ryota snickered again, shaking his head. He really didn't know Teioh's friends at all, except that none of them were virgins. He had no idea why Teioh was kicking his sister out of the room, but he didn't exactly care either way. He flicked his blonde bangs out of his face as the brunette ate his breakfast. "Umm, I dunno. I've just been wandering around different cities for the last few weeks" he shrugged. He really had no idea. "How long would I even be allowed to stay?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 30, 2010 9:00 am

Teioh sighed loudly, "I dunno, my mom will probably let you stay for a while, so you can get comfortable for now. But I'm going to take my bed back eventually." He said shaking his head. The phone rang and he looked over his shoulder at it he sighed as he leaned back in his chair, tipping it back onto it's back legs and using his feet to hold on to the table in front of him. He stretched right back, his fork hanging out of his mouth as he grabbed the phone of its base. With one hand he pulled the fork out of his mouth. He let his chair fall back, "He~llo, Zen residence." he said into the receiver. "Oh hey. Sure...um okay, don't know why you'd want that but alright. See ya later. Bye bye." he said putting the phone on the table. "Was Ichiru wants us to hang out, said to invite you to." Teioh explained with a shrug taking another bite of food.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:56 pm

Ryota nodded, laughing slightly. "Alright. Fine by me. I'd just end up wandering anyways. I'm such a hobo right now" he shook his head and ran a hand through his hair. He looked up when he heard the phone ringing. They didn't exactly have a phone at the base. Who would they ever need to call? He found himself having a random urge to push Teioh over when he leaned back in his chair like that, but he held it back. He was nice enough to actually let him stay in his home, so he decided not to be mean. He listened to the one-sided conversation with a raised eyebrow, waiting for him to finish his conversation. He raised both of his eyebrows at the explaination. "Really? Wow. . . alright then" he said, not really sure what to say about that. He had never really hung out with people, unless hanging out with people at the base counted, which he was pretty sure it didn't.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6