The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Unexpected

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Simply Unexpected - Page 3 Empty Re: Simply Unexpected

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:53 pm

Ana wondered briefly why he acted so weird but said nothing about it, it was kinda funny, he was sorta like a comedian in his own stupid way. She laughed slightly when he walked away and she took a bit out of the doughnut she was given. At least he seems nice... she thought with a smile swinging her feet under the piano bench. She heard a thud on the stairs and started to giggle. She had a feeling this was going to be funny. Teioh had never brought home someone so weird before.

Teioh heard a thud and sat up slightly, leaning against the back of his bed as Ryota walked into the room. His eyes stayed on him as he sat down, "Yeah? How so?" he asked when Ryota stated that Ana was weird. He had a feeling it was just because Ryota was social inept and hadn't ever seen a person with the sort of personality that Ana had. Teioh thought she was adorable, and would probably always think that even when she was his age and he was 27 years old, which was a pretty scary thought for Teioh, so he didn't linger on it and instead waited for Ryota's answer, rather curious as to what Ryota thought of his little sister.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:24 am

Ryota put the empty box down on the bed beside him, glancing at Teioh. "I dunno. . . she just. . . looked at me like she was staring into my soul or something. . . and then told me I wasn't bad and that you've brought worse people over. It was weird" he replied, shrugging. The only little girl he'd come into contact with was Rei, and she was completely different, thank god. He didn't think he could deal with it if she acted the same. He crossed one leg over the other, shifting slightly on the bed before looking down at it in surprise. "This is really comfortable" he commented, sure he would just pass out on it when he went to bed.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:38 am

Teioh laughed, "Yeah, she does that, she always judges people solely on first impressions and what they look like. So you're lucky I told you to bring her something or she probably wouldn't have liked you." he stated with a smile. At the comment on his bed being comfy he poked it a couple times staring at it with a cocked eyebrow, "Really I would think this is average, so you must sleep on a rock or something." Teioh said with a laugh, and having slept on Ryota's bed before he would have to say he did sleep on a rock and not a bed.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:18 pm

Ryota looked at Teioh and then at the door, raising an eyebrow. "Alright then. . . that's. . . weird" he responded, going back to his previous statement. He would be fine if she didn't like him though. He was used to it. The only people who really liked him were his dad, Rei, and Sora, which was just weird. At the comment about his bed he nodded, shrugging. "Yeah pretty much. . . this is probably the most comfortable thing I've ever sat on" he said, letting out a sight and smiling. It was really nice. He was fed, had something to drink, had somewhere to stay. . . now all he needed was a shower. . . he hadn't had a proper shower in two weeks. "Umm. . . do you have a shower?" he asked after a minute, not realizing how stupid a question that was.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:15 pm

Teioh just laughed, Ryota was the biggest idiot he had ever met and he seemed like great entertainment. "That doesn't surprise me." he said with a smirk at the comment on the bed being comfy. When Ryota asked about a shower Teioh cocked an eyebrow but smiled, "Nope don't think we got a shower. But if you look in the room across from the stairs you came up early you might find hella' lot similar to one." He said mimicking a southern accent. He laughed again and sprawled himself out on his bed a bit more.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:35 pm

Ryota blinked a few times at the answer, about to ask if he was serious, but he shrugged. "Whatever, close enough, can I use it?" he asked, not thinking that he was being sarcastic. He was a bit confused about the accent, but he ignored it. It would be really nice to have a shower, even if he would be putting on the same clothes he had been wearing for two weeks. At least he would be clean, even if the clothes weren't. He wasn't exactly sure what to expect if he was allowed to use their shower. . . thing. . . but he was sure he could figure it out. . . eventually.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:45 pm

Teioh laughed even harder, "You really are an idiot." he managed to say within his laughing out burst. He was on the verge of tears he was laughing so much and he was sure his mom thought he was insane. "You can use it, I don't care, and you can wear some of my clothes. I mean height wise you're what...an inch taller then me. And believe it or not, I actually do wear baggy clothes. I'll find something for you to change into." he said getting up and walking over to his dresser, rummaging through it and managing to find a pair of baggy jeans and a big t-shirt. It would go down to around Teioh's crotch and was very loose, something he would wear to be comfortable, but he knew since Ryota had to have a bit more muscle on him then Teioh he would need something with a bit more chest space then one of Teioh's skin tight shirts. He threw them on the bed and continued to laugh.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:59 pm

Ryota raised an eyebrow, not too sure what was so funny, but he shrugged. He ignored the idiot comment but nodded when Teioh spoke again. "Awesome, thanks" he said smiling. He was sure the brunette would have something that would fit him. He picked up the clothes off the bed and shook his head at Teioh's laughter, not sure what was so funny still. "Thanks" he muttered again before walking down the hall almost to the stairs like he had been told, and walking into the bathroom, closing the door and flicking on the light. He glared at the shower, seeing what he had been laughing at now. He rolled his eyes and looked at the faucet, fiddling with everything until he managed to get the stupid thing working. He stripped and stepped in, taking his hair down and sighing, liking the feel of an actual shower. Once he was sure he was clean he grabbed a towel and dried off, and getting dressed in his underwear and the clothes Teioh had leant him, feeling so much better now that he was clean. He left the room, dragging his dirty clothes with him, back to Teioh's room. "Being clean has never felt so good" he said with a sigh, sitting down on a corner of the bed.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:07 pm

Teioh had picked up his guitar while Ryota went and had a shower, picturing his face when he realized with was a normal shower, it almost made him go into another laughing fit. He played for a while completely bored and wondering what he was going to do with Ryota and how long the blond intended on staying here. He looked up when Ryota walked back in and sat on the bed. He stopped playing and smirked, "Yeah? So you like my shower like contraption?" He asked with a smirk laughing slightly and playing a few notes on the instrument in his hands. Teioh had always been a very musical person and could play three other instruments besides the guitar and piano, though they were his best. His gaze rested on Ryota hair. "You know...I just realized how long your hair is..." he stated strumming the instrument again. "Have you ever thought about actually doing anything with it?" he asked, strumming another chord.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:11 am

Ryota glared at Teioh at the question, shaking his head. "Jackass" he muttered, not answering the question. "The only problem I had was trying to make it work" he said with a sigh, answering it indirectly. He glanced at the guitar, raising an eyebrow and wondering breifly how many instruments Teioh could play. ". . . Like what. . . I put it up every day. . . " he said, a bit confused. He sure as hell wasn't going to cut his hair. Short hair wouldn't suit him. . . he knew. Stupid Revelation just had to chop his ponytail off while he slept. He tugged a peice of wet hair in front of his eyes, wondering what Teioh meant by 'doing anything with it'. He put it up, and that was all. The end.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:53 pm

"You are the biggest failure on the face of the earth." Teioh said laughing, and he kept laughing for a while before he decided to answer what he thought Ryota should do with his hair. "Maybe you could give it some layer and make it smooth, like a smooth transition from shorter, like...to your nose at the front to the length you have it at the back. Or maybe you could colour it a little, maybe some highlights or something, or the tips, or the underside. A lighter blond, darker blond, or a brown maybe a shade light then mine might suit you." He said, "Silver or white tips with some streaks from about half way down would look pretty cool too...but no black or red...they don't suit the almost yellow blond..." He said stretching and playing something quickly on the guitar moving his fingers quickly across the strings and moving his other hand down the neck.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Ryota shot a glare at him at the comment, crossing his arms. "Gee, thanks. since i obviously didn't know that already" he rolled his eyes. He had been told that all his life, in various way shapes and forms, most containing swear words. He raised an eyebrow when Teioh started listing off things he could do to his hair. His eye twitched slightly at all the different options. Once the brunette fell silent and started to play his guitar again he just looked at him, blinking. "Do you really think I could afford something like that? I could always steal the dye, but I would probably fuck it up if I tried to do it myself. How do you come up with all this anyways? You sound like a girl" he shook his head, not even knowing half the things that had been suggested. It wasn't a smart idea to give him a whole lot of information at the same time.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:14 am

Teioh shrugged, "I know you couldn't afford it and I knew you'd screw it up, I was suggesting that I do something with it, duh." Teioh said as though that much had been obvious, but then again he was talking to the biggest idiot on the face of the planet so maybe obvious stuff like that didn't count on him. "And I don't sound like a girl...I sound like a flaming homo, and I am one, and that's how I come up with all this. Did you like the sound of any of them?" Teioh asked with a smile.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:18 am

Ryota raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms. "You do it?" he questioned. "I'm not sure weather I trust you with my hair or not. . . " he was pretty damn particular about his hair. He wasn't sure to trust Teioh with it, when Revelation had cut it off while he was sleeping. "Well fine, you sound like a flaming homo then" he rolled his eyes at the correction, "Now if you hadn't spewed a whole bunch of random crap at me that I didn't understand, maybe I would like one of them. . . but really I have no idea what you just said" he sighed and shook his head.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:24 am

Teioh sighed, "You can trust me with your hair...you just can't trust me with your ass." He said with a shrug. "And if you do let me do anything with your hair it's my choice. I'm not going to go ruining a perfectly good head of hair." He said shaking his head, he really did sound like the gayest of the gay with all this hair talk. "Can I at least comb your hair, try and get you to trust me with it?" he asked putting his guitar down on the bed beside him and reaching over to his dresser and pulling a brush off of the top. He waved it beside his head a little and smirked, "Please."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:38 pm

Ryota narrowed his eyes slightly, still not sure weather to trust him or not. He knew that the last part was true though. "Hmm. . . you sure?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "Last time anybody other than myself touched my hair it was all cut off" he muttered, shaking his head. He looked up at the brush in Teioh's hand and he crossed his arms, thinking about it for a moment. "Fine. Brush it. I still don't trust you though" he said, sighing and turning so that his hair was closer to the brunette.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Teioh laughed slightly, "My brother I'm guessing..." he said knowing that it would be like Revelation to do something as low as to go for the hair. When Ryota said he could brush his hair he pulled himself so he was kneeling down behind Ryota he took the brush and ran it through his hair, it moved smoother then he thought it would. But of course on the second time through he got it caught and he wasn't all to nice in forcing the knot out. "I don't care if it hurts I'm going to get rid of as many knots as I can." He said running the brush through most of his hair, catching it on a lot of knots. He tried to use his hand as well to try and get rid of them easier but he couldn't help but find it funny if it did hurt him. He started humming as he continued to drag the brush through the long blond hair in front of him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:15 pm

Ryota glared at a spot on the wall for a moment, mentally strangling Revelation. "Mhmm" was his only response. He had his arms crossed as Teioh started to brush his hair, barely moving as he wrenched the knot out. He was used to brushing his hair much harder than that, so it didn't bother him. He winced at a few of them, but was otherwaise fine. "It doesn't really hurt" he said, shrugging. He put one hand on the bed to lean on, raising an eyebrow as Teioh started humming. "Why do you want to do my hair anyways?" he asked, not exactly too sure why. He was pretty sure all gay men weren't obsessed with hair.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Teioh shrugged, "I don't know I just thought it looked nice so I wanted to do something with it." He replied running his hand through the blond's hair. "I was right it is nice." he said smiling and brushing it some more. Running the brush through it one more time he reached over to his dresser again and pulled a couple hair ties off the top. "You're lucky. I look funny when I tie my hair up." he said tying up the blond's hair like he usually did. Since had had another tie he tied up his own as well, leaving him with a ponytail roughly two inches long. He laughed slightly as he jumped off the bed and grabbed a chair so he could sit in front of Ryota and he started combing his bangs which were at least double the length of Teioh's.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:36 pm

Ryota raised an eyebrow at the answer, not sure what to say to that. "Umm. . . thanks?" was what he settled with. When Teioh stopped brushing his hair he turned his head, laughing slightly. "Really? Wow. I've been tying mine up my entire life" he said, shaking his head. He held his head still as his hair was put up like it normally was. He could tell it was how it normally was by the way it sat on the back of his head. He snorted in amusement when Teioh tied up his own hair, which he was right, did look pretty damn funny. He was still again as Teioh brushed his bangs out. It was strange to him to have somebody else brushing his hair, but he didn't say anything about it. He was still though, other than the occesional shift, which was strange for him. He had just eaten 23 doughnuts. He was sure the sugar would show itself soon. He had it all stocked up in his system.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:49 pm

Teioh brushed it until there were no knots left at all. He stood up and stretched, "Well that was fun." He could still hear his sister playing the piano down stairs. "Hey do you play any instruments?" Teioh asked sitting down next to Ryota and pulling his legs up to his chest and wrapping his arms around them. He could guess now that he couldn't but he never knew. Teioh could always show him how to play something depending on how long he decided to stay. The basement of the house was filled with all sorts of instruments that Teioh and his little sister could play.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:56 pm

Ryota looked up at Teioh when he stood and stretched. "Alright then?" he said a bit uncertainly. He didn't understand how somebody could find it fun to brush somebody's hair. It wasn't that exciting. He laughed at the question though, shaking his head. "Now that's a stupid question. What do you think? Of course I don't. I've honestly never touched an instrument in my life. The only things that make noise that I know how to work is the TV, my voice, and my art" he laughed again and his hand went to the belt he had with his dirty clothes, which he pulled out and fastened around his own waste, surprised that he had forgotten it.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:03 pm

"Well yeah...I figured that right after I asked it...Come on, let's see if I can get you to play anything." he said walking out of the room and down the stairs down another hallways and down another set of stairs into the basement. He walked to a room in the back of the basement which was filled with instrument cases, and a drum kit and a couple music stands and an entire shelf dedicated to music. "Well I figure you could figure out the drums. It is just hitting stuff...um... I don't know. What instruments do you know about. You're not touching any of my guitars though." he said turning to Ryota.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:24 pm

"Alright then" Ryota replied, getting up. He wasn't too sure why this was randomly brought up, but he shrugged and followed. He was careful on his way down, not used to so many stairs. The base had none. He followed fown to the basement, looking around the room with raised eyebrows. "Umm, drums sounds easy enough. I'm a bit too incompetent to be able to figure out much else" he shrugged, leaning against the wall. "I know about. . . drums, pianos, guitars, flutes, clarinets, saxophones, aaand. . . the triangle" he finished, crossing his arms over his chest and grinning slightly. He knew he could figure out the last one, but it probably didn't count as an instrument.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:36 am

Teioh shook his head. "No brass? Alright then. Lets see. Oh and you may think the drum looks easy...but it's harder then it looks. For example." Teioh went and sat down at the drum kit picking up his sticks which he kept on top of the snare. He leaned back and turned on his metronome for a second before the beat was in his head. "I love this one on the drums...it's loud though. Vicinity of Obscenity, System of a Down." he counted himself in before starting his little bit on the side of the snare ( i dunno if that's how that actually make the sound it could be a wood block but since you don't so rolls on a wood block this makes more sense 8D.) Then after six bars he started to add on the actually drum, then after another 2 the actual song started. He played for a while comparing his own playing with the actual song in his head. He only played for a minute though then he stopped, luckily at a part where things stop anyway. "Wanna try?" Teioh asked with a smirk.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next