The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Unexpected

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Simply Unexpected - Page 2 Empty Re: Simply Unexpected

Post by RippedNose Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:53 pm

Ryota waited for their answers, needing to know weather he would be running away soon or not. He wanted to at least finish his doughnuts before heading for the hills, running away from a bunch of sex-addicts. He almost sighed in releif at their answers. So it was just Teioh. What the hell was wrong with him!? And there he was, the lonely little virgin who was damn proud of it. He was a bit surprised to hear that Tetsu had only gone with Teioh, but he didn't show it. The expressions on their faces when Teioh offered to help with that were strange. He hadn't really ever seen somebody look like that before. He was always surrounded people who's only shown emotions were anger, humor, and, well, that was pretty much it. Tobi was the exception, but you couldn't see his face, so it didn't count. Nobody ever smiled like that at the base, ever. He looked back and forth between Teioh and Tetsu, wondering what the hell was going on. "Um. . . alright then. Good to know you all aren't insane sex-addicts" he said, giving a slight smile. Turns out he didn't have to book it.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:07 pm

Kyo laughed at that comment. "Nope that would be just Teioh." She said sneering at the brunette who was fiddling with his near empty pop can. He glared up at Kyo and stuck out his tongue. "Well I would like you to know it may very well be an addiction and maybe you'll feel bad that when I try to finally stop and I go insane. Alright?" He said with a frown. He sighed and smiled again as he turned back to Ryota, "So where are you staying?" he asked, slightly curious. This was probably just one stop because he had been hungry, or maybe he was going to stay here for the night, it was starting to get a bit late.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:29 pm

Ryota gave a relieved sigh, muttering under his breath, "Thank god". He pulled his long legs up onto his chair, crssing them It was rather comfortable, despite how it might look with his knees sticking out on either side. He could barely keep his feet from slipping off. He snickered and shook his head. "I wouldn't feel bad if you went insane. I don't know about anybody else, but I'd be laughing" he said with a grin. People said he was insane, which he wasn't, so if Teioh went insane it would just be amusing. At the question of where he was staying he frowned. "Ummm, on the streets? That's what I've been doing for the past two weeks. . . find a nice dark alley and sleep. Doesn't bother me one bit. Why?" he ended with a question, tilting his head to the side. He figured the brunette was just curious, but he decided to ask anyways.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:50 am

Teioh nor his friends said anything at the comment where Ryota would laugh if Teioh went insane it honestly didn't surprise any of them from what they had seen of this guy already. They were all shocked when he said that he would sleep out on the streets, all of them except for Teioh who hoped they didn't all make it to obvious that they were shocked that someone would actually sleep out on the streets for so long. "I was just wondering..." Teioh said with a shrug. Utakata elbowed him in the side. "I mean uh, you shouldn't stay out on the streets why don't you stay over at my place for the night?" Teioh offered with a smile, knowing now that he had offered Utakata wouldn't let him take no as an answer. Teioh mentally sighed but on the outside continued to smile.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:21 pm

Ryota shrugged at Teioh's reponse and went back to his doughnuts, almsot done his second box now. He stopped and looked up when the brunette changed what he had said. He raised an eyebrow, a bit confused. "Umm, no, it's alright, I'm fine on the streets. . . thanks?" he was seriously confused, not knowing why Teioh would suggest it. Probably just trying to be nice, but people weren't exactly nice to him ever. He hadn't seen Utakata nudge Teioh, so he was left with his guesses. He didn't trust Teioh enough to stay with him, for any amount of time. He knew better than to. He'd had his fair share of fear of sleeping anywhere where Teioh was in the direct vicinity. He bit into his doughnut again, expecting the matter to be dropped. He had no problem with living on the streets.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:28 pm

Teioh shrugged, "You probably should stay with me. You don't have to worry about me doing anything. My parents will be home and so will my little sister." He said with a sigh. Utakata smirked, though all his friend were a bit shocked that he had said that, normally Teioh would do anything to get in someones pants but he seemed to honestly not care much about this guy. Teioh ran his hand through his hair, "Come on sleeping on a bed would be much better the sleeping out on the streets wouldn't it?" Teioh asked with a smirk, a completely forced smirk.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:45 pm

Ryota thought for a minute when Teioh said he wouldn't do anything. The brunette hadn't really done anything to him, except a few comments, which were expected, but he still feared for his virginity around him, no matter what. The comment about the bed almost brought him around. He missed his bed, even if the cheap foam matress wasn't that great, thanks to Kakuzu. It was better than nothing though. But he had no idea what a soft bed was like, so he didn't know what he was missing really. "Ehh. Well you've got a point" he couldn't help but admit. "Why are you offering anyways?" he decided to ask, confused. He was pretty damn sure they weren't friends or something, so it made no sense. He was tempter to accept though, at least for a night. He needed some rest. . . and probably a shower.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:09 pm

At the question Teioh wasn't sure how to answer right off the bat, "Uh...because I'm trying to be a good person, around here things are actually expected from me and this is one of those things. So do you accept the offer or not." He was starting to not want even bother and he even sounded like he wasn't really all that up for it but he had to admit it would be pretty funny, so maybe it wouldn't be that bad. All his friends had their eyes on Teioh as though expecting him to throw a tantrum and run away.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:19 pm

"Wow. . . I've never actually seen somebody try to be a good person. . . except Tobi and Rei. . . but they don't count" Ryota said, shaking his head and lauging slightly. "But I guess so. I've got nothing better to do" he shrugged. What was there to lose, other than the obvious thing? He was hoping that Teioh wasn't lying, and that his parents and sister would be there. . . and that he wouldn't try anything because of it. He was really hoping that was true. He had no idea what it would be like to be living with people who were even slightly normal. That is, assuming his parents and sister were normal. "Please tell me your sister's nothing like Rei" he said abruptly. If she was, he wasn't staying there. He would just stick to his regular plan of staying on the streets. Rei was the reason he left in the first place.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:13 pm

"Okay...I'm sure my parents won't mind." When Ryota asked if Ana was like Rei Teioh laughed, "No she's not quiet that bad. I mean she can be a bit preppy at times but she's growing out of it, so you don't have to worry." He said with a smile. Teioh stood up, "Come on we might as well go over there now. You can bring your food with you, but you have to share with Ana." He said with a smirk putting his hands on his hips and laughing. He wondered how Ana would react to this new guy, Teioh knew she was a very judgmental and that she would either like him or dislike him and that was that, there would be no changing her mind. The rest of the people at the table were relatively silent as they watched Teioh talking to Ryota, finding it rather interesting.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:10 pm

Ryota was releived to hear that she wasn't as bad as Rei. That little brat was the reason he left the base anyways. "Good. Stupid Rei makes me want to kill her. . . I would, if it was possible" he muttered the last part to himself. He was sure Teioh's friends weren't used to somebody talking about seriously just murdering somebody, but he found it second nature. It was what he did for a living. He got to his feet, grinning when he was told he could bring his food, but the look turned to one of astonishment, then to determination. "Not if there's nothing left to share" he pointed out. He knew for a fact he could finish the one and a half boxes before they got to Teioh's house, depending on how close he lived. He bit into another one, not wanting to share. The only time he ever shared was if there was nothing to eat in the base and his dad had nothing to eat. The older blonde was the only one he had, or would ever share with.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:56 pm

Teioh nodded and sighed, "Right, right of course..." he stated. he turned to his friends and smiled "Well I'll see you guys soon, alright?" he said. They all smiled and looked at one another. "Alright then we'll see you later Tei Tei." Kyo said waving. "Don't be to rough with him." Toya added. "Call me when this guy ends up being even more of a loser then he seems." Utakata added with a smug look. Teioh laughed at his friends as he walked out of the building and out into the cold. He shivered slightly before walking down the street towards his house. Smiling again and looking around happily as though nothing was off.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:13 pm

Ryota ate his doughnuts as quickly as he could now, feeling slightly fat, but he knew he wasn't, so as long as it was filling he was fine. He waved to Teioh's friends before turning to leave. He stopped in mid step when he heard what they were saying. He glared over his shoulder and flipped them off over his shoulder, keeping his hand mouth concealed easily. He was used to hiding them. He walked out after Teioh, taking the last doughnut out of the third box and shoving the empty box in the garbage can outside the building. He looked down at the one box left, smiling slightly. He could finish this. "Where do you live anyways?" he asked, tilting his head to the side as he followed the brunette down the sidewalk. He had no idea where he was going.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:20 pm

"Down to blocks, take a left it's the third house on the right." He said pointing down the street in the general direction they would be walking a smile on his face as he looked around not even having to pay attention to where he was walking to get himself back to his house, "I'm sure you'll like it, it's about 400 times better then that little cave you call home. And you won't have to be with a bunch of old creepy men." he said with a laugh. "My mom is probably home right now...she probably going to ask you a lot of questions so...uh...be prepared I guess." he explained as he continued to walk before turning onto his street.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:27 pm

Ryota just blinked at the instructions. "Umm. . . alright then. I'm not going to remember that" he said, shaking his head. He knew that if he left the house, he would probably not be able to find his way back, and he would wander the neighborhood, hopefully able to find his way eventually. That is, if he stayed for very long. He nodded, thinking this wouldn't be too bad, for the most part. "Awesome. . . wait. . . what the hell am I supposed to say to her? 'I ran away from a group of criminals because I wanted to kill my immortal little sister but she wouldn't die'?" he asked sarcastically. He really had no idea what to say. He'd have to make something up, since he was sure that wouldn't be a very good thing to bring up. He worked his way through the box of doughnuts, eating when he wasn't talking, his hand going to the bag of clay at his waist while he chewed, sure he was going to have to give up his art while he was there.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:40 pm

Teioh had to think for a second before he smirked, "Just get rid of the criminals part, the kill and immortal parts and I think you're good." He said rubbing the back of his head. He walked up to the nice looking white house with a gorgeous looking garden out front and smiled, "Well...here we are. And as I thought my mom is home." he said eying the car in the driveway. He opened the door and stepped inside taking off his shoes and kicking them to the side. "Mom I'm home. And I brought a friend, he's going to crash here for the night!" he called through the house. "Alright then!" his mom called back, he could tell she was in the kitchen probably making dinner or something he couldn't really tell. Ana came running up quickly though hugging Teioh around the waist, "Welcome home." she said before grabbing his hand. "I found some music on the computer I want you to play for me." She said pulling him into the living room. Teioh looked over his shoulder at Ryota and just shrugged as he was pulled all the way to the piano where the music was already set out in front of him. "You do know I brought a friend, right?" he asked his sister as she sat down next to him. "Ye~ah...you can play with your friend after you play this." She said pointing at the music.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Ryota shrugged. That was fine with him. It would sound a bit strange to him, but whatever. He looked up at the house when they arrived, blinking a few times. He had never actually seen a house, that had a family living it in, and it was quite large. The base was always such a crowded place, and everything seemed small. He followed Teioh in, eyes widening. "Holy crap" was all he said. Everything was so different from the base. He almost laughed when Teioh said that a 'friend' was staying over. He took his shoes off and looked down as a little girl ran up to Teioh. He bit his tongue to keep from saying anything stupid. He was really hoping Teioh wasn't lying when he said she wasn't as bad as Rei. He looked down at the box of doughnuts, which only had one left. He was tempted to shove it in his mouth quickly, but decided to be nice and share with the little girl. He walked into the living room, looking around the whole place as he did. It was so weird being in such a nice place. He leaned against the doorframe, waiting for the brunette to play the music that he was being forced to play.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:17 pm

Teioh looked at the music and tried to play it in his head before he finally put his fingers to the keys playing out the chords and putting together the piece his sister had chosen for him to play. After a few bars he recognized the song and smiled starting to hum along with it. Ana smiled and swung her head lightly with the music humming as well. His little sister turned the page whenever necessary having learned how to read and sort of play music from her brother and easily able to keep up with what Teioh was playing. After about four minutes Teioh finally ended the song and looked at his sister, "Do you wanna play that song?" he asked. She nodded. "Well you better start practicing, you have to use the peddles a lot." he said and she nodded. Teioh got off his seat and Ana took the spot and started to play the song, with one hand. He started walking towards Ryota when his mom walked up next to the blond in the doorway, "Welcome back Teioh." She said before looking at Ryota, "And who are you I don't think I've ever seen you before."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:35 pm

Ryota raised his eyebrow when Teioh started to play. He was a bit surprised at how good he was. He himself didn't know how to play any instruments, and doubted he'd be able to figure out anything except maybe the drums. He could sing though, which was better than nothing, he supposed. He listened to the unfamiliar tune, and then the brunette's conversation with his little sister. He turned his head when somebody walked up beside him. He smiled and gave a small wave. "Umm, yeah, I'm Ryota. Nice to meet you" he said, grinning. He was trying his best to be polite, which he had to admit was a bit difficult for him, no matter who he was talking to. He was still holding the box with the one doughnut in it, having almost forgotten it was there.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:28 am

Teioh's mom nodded to him and smiled, "It's nice to meet you too." she said nicely her blond hair tied up, Teioh noticed he was suddenly really outnumbered by blond people. His mom looked at him before asking, "So is Ryota here staying in your room, Tei?" Teioh looked at Ryota then at his mom, "Yeah, but I'm going to sleep in Ana's room if she doesn't mind." He said looking over his shoulder at his little sister who was still at the piano. "I don't mind..." she said but she screwed up her song and Teioh laughed. "You really have to learn to multi task." He said with another laugh. "Shut up!" she called loudly at her brother. "Ana!" her mom said loudly. "It's Teioh's fault." She replied screwing up again. "Teioh...go show your guest where he's staying then..." his mom said sighing loudly. Teioh nodded and walked out of the living room and up the stairs to his room. Opening the door to the messy little room in the very clean house. Everything looked like it would be so clean if there wasn't a pile of crap on the floor. "It's a bit messy but I know you don't mind." Teioh said with a smirk going and sitting down on his bed.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:47 pm

Ryota grinned a bit when Teioh said he was going to sleep in his sister's room. It assured him a bit more that he wasn't going to get raped. He still didn't trust Teioh, even if he hadn't actually tried anything on him. You never know. He listened to the brunette's argument with Ana, snickering slightly. It was probably the lamest fight he'd ever heard, although the ones he witnessed either involved colourful words or blood. He shrugged and followed Teioh to the bedroom, trying his best not to fall up or down the stairs. He scanned the room when he walked in, before looking at the brunette. "You call this messy?" he laughed. His room looked like a tornado had hit. Well, his half at least. Teioh was right though. He didn't care in the least. He looked at the bed suspiciously for a moment, wondering weather or not to trust it. ". . . How many people have you slept with on your bed?" he asked, not too sure anymore if he wanted to stay the night. It kind of scared him now that he thought of it.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:58 pm

Teioh scratched the back of his head. When Ryota asked him how many people he had slept with on his bed he scratched the back of his head and looked up at the ceiling, knowing full well that he would complain if he told him the actually number he lied, "Just Utakata..." he said scratching his chin and smiling, "But my mom cleaned my sheets and stuff recently, and if that still doesn't help, you can flip the mattress over." He explained. He looked Ryota over and noticed the box, "Hey...you did save one of those. You can go give it to her if you want." Teioh said with a smile, glad to see that maybe Ryota did have a soft spot after all. He guessed it wasn't really much though and he had to have some sort of courtesy to the people who were letting him stay in their house.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:15 pm

Ryota looked at him for a moment, raising an eyebrow. He wasn't sure weather to believe him or not, but he decided to. It would be nice to sleep in a bed for the first time in two weeks. Plus the fact that it was probably twenty million times more comfortable than the cheap matresses at home. "Ehh, alright" he said, shrugging. He looked down at the box when it was brought up, shrugging. "Yeah, I had 23, why not" he said, shrugging again. "Mmm'kay, I'll be back then I guess" he said, turning and walking back downstairs, walking into the living room to find her sitting at the piano, which didn't surprise him since they were only gone for a minute or so. "Hey, uhh, do you want this?" he asked, holding the box open to the little girl.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:27 pm

Teioh smirked and shook his head as Ryota left to go give his sister his last doughnut. He couldn't help but find it pretty funny. He sprawled himself out on his bed and sighed loudly staring up at the ceiling and wondering whether or not Ana would like Ryota or not. He always found Ana's perspective on other people hilarious.

Ana looked up from the piano as that Ryota guy walked up to her. She cocked an eyebrow and pulled her fair blond hair out of her face as she looked at what she was offered. She reached out and took it, "Thank you." She paused tapping the treat against her bottom lip, inspecting Ryota with the eye of a critic. "I guess you're not that bad, Teioh has brought worse people here." she said with a smile, "So thank you Ryota, it's nice to meet you I guess." She said holding out her hand.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:34 pm

Ryota waited for her to take it, smiling a bit when she did. He really wasn'y used to sharing his food with people. . . especially people he didn't know. . . but he was being nice, for reasons unknown. He raised an eyebrow slightly at the way she seemed to size him up, before speaking to him again. "Umm thanks? Nice to meet you too" he responded, taking her hand for a moment before letting it go, laughing slightly. "Well see ya" he said before turning around and leaving the room, walking back up the stairs. His foot slipped half way up and he fell onto one knee, but didn't go any farther, cursing under his breath and continuing, walking back into Teioh's room and sitting down on the edge of the bed. "Your sister's weird" he said, shaking his head.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next