The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the Run (Anyone, R)

2 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

On the Run (Anyone, R) - Page 21 Empty Re: On the Run (Anyone, R)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:39 pm

she snorted'' you really gotta ask that?" she shook her head, she figured it was luke. maybe he got caught onto something, while trying to see if she was home. '' come on. i want to get inside before the dogs tear up my house. '' she mumbled,
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:43 pm

He nodded his head..."SOrry." He says as he then followed her. "I thought your security was better then this." He says as he looked to her.. "They must have found a way around it. "
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:32 am

she arched a brow slightly before glancing in his direction, already her eye sight was a little better, she could see him a little more clearer'' you don't see any broken windows do ya? '' she poked him slightly '' then my security system is good.. he probably injured himself trying to get in, if my system failed the dogs would sure as hell take a bite out of them''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:07 am

He grinned..."Nope no broken windows." He says with a smile as he then looked to her..."That is true...I wouldn't wanna break in here again...Even though I did once." He syas
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:06 pm

she grinned'' yea but instead of the dogs getting a hold of you that was me.. you regretting that?" she eyed him as she unlocked the door, immediately the other dogs came in, just two more, both sat down in front of her immediately , the barking stopped instantly as their ears where perked forward, licking her hands as she petted each of them'' good boys.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:07 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."Hell no I don't regret that...I admit I was a pain in the ass though." He grinned as he looked to her following her to the door and watching her dogs..."They sure can be vicious." He says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:33 am

she gave a small laugh'' nah they are real sweet. they just protect what is home really.. '' she smiled and looked up at him before lightly kissing his cheek. '' they like you , or else they would be growling.. and yea you where a pain in the ass but i dealt with it. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:26 am

He grinned..."If you say so." he says with a smile as she kissed his cheek.."Yeah...Thats better then bein a chew toy I guess." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:30 pm

she couldn't help but laugh at that. '' you a chew toy ? nah, your too skinny'' she teased, rubbing her eyes again, satasfied that she was seeing more and more by the minute'' think that stupid affect of the light is going away now.. '' she could atleast move around without tripping over anything as she checked the windows. '' can you check upstairs? just a precaution'' now that they where home early and she had enough jewels her next step was to pay a visit to his father.. not in the daylight hours either.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:46 pm

He grinned..."Ok ok you got me there." He says as he then smiles..."THats good then." He grinned as he then nodded before headding up stairs looking around and checking everything out
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:17 am

she smiled, once everything was checked she sat down , rubbing her eyes again with the dogs at her feet, she was hungry but didn't feel like cooking at the moment, when she heard him coming down she glanced up'' safe and sound yes? '' she teased before reaching for her bag. '' come on , we can look at the gems while we sit and relax. think we need it,, definitely you.. how are you feeling still?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:07 am

He grinned as he nodded his head.."Yes everythings in its place." He says with a smile as he walked over and sat down.."Alrighty." He says with a grin as he stretched slightly.."I'm good..Perfect actually." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:55 pm

she smiled'' good, i am still a little shocked, but i think i may be able to figure out what happened sooner or later.. '' she shrugged'', i am definitely not going to do no damn trial and error tests on that.. too risky. '' she dug her hands in the bag before pulling out several gems, all of various colors and sizes and shapes.. '' wow.. never seen this many in one full load.... ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:30 pm

He nodded his head.."Me too...I don't think I should have survived that.." He says as he then cocked his head to the side as he watched her pull out the gems..."Yeah well alittle unluckness tends to bring some kind of good luck" He say with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:20 am

she glanced up at him and smiled warmly '' yea, '' frowned slightly as he glanced at the gems again.. '' dont say that.. you scared the hell out of me when you did that. never seen the cave floor do that anyways. been down there plenty of times before.. '' she mumbled, picking out a few of the small sapphires. '' pretty.. each of them i can since some sort of power from.. some strong.. others not so.. this sapphires will make a good pair of earrings if i can't get anything else from them.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:33 am

He looked to her and smiles..."Sorry." He says with a grin as he htne cocked his head to the side..."I dunno..." He says as he then nodded his head.."I would have to agree there." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:08 pm

she blinked before smiling up at him'' well you found them, you can have whatever you want. i am not laying any claim to them. '' she glanced at them again,t here was definitely a wide variety of gems, raw diamonds, sapphires, topaz.. emeralds, you name it she was looking right at them.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:15 pm

He looked to her and then grinned.."I really have no use for them...Well I would like to have the one that healed me...THe rest are yours." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:33 pm

she frowned'' well i am not sure which one that was that healed you hun, think they all helped.. i don't know, but if you can sense it, then pick it out, its yours. '' she smiled, stretching out again and handing him the bag so he can go through it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:09 pm

He looked to her and held out his hand the good sized blue one lifting up and commng to his hand..."THis ones the one that touched mine." He says with a smile as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:20 pm

she blinked looking over at him and smiled'' well what are you going to do with it?'' curious she eyed the large blue one, it was definitely a good sized rock, and one that she could easily feel. '' biggest one i have seen yet.. hmmm , i can polish and what not for you if you like.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:22 pm

He looked to her..."I dunno." He says as he then nodded his head..."Yeah that would be good." he say with a smile as he walked over to her sitting it down on the table.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 pm

she grinned.. '' well we can draw up some idea's with it.. get it polished, cleaned up and cut neatly in the shape it needs to be in.. '' she tilted her head slightly as she eyed it.. ' i could set it in something... maybe a belt or chain... so you can keep it close.. you don't want to merge that one because then you will lose the ability to heal as you did.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:54 pm

He looked to her and grinned..."Sounds like a plan to me." He says as he then nodded his head...Belt would prolly work best." He says with a smile as he then leaned over and kissed her softly..."How are your eyes?" He asks her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:12 pm

she smiled'' i can see what i can dig up for the belt'' kissing him back softly she relaxed'' better, can see alot more clearer.. they don't sting as much, just glad it was only temporary.. permanent damage from bright lights can keep me blind for years.. '' she shrugged, atleast they didn't feel swollen around her eye lids anymore, she could actually reach up and rub under her eyes and not wince, they felt better, she was lucky she managed to shut her eyes fast enough, though it sucked that it had still caught her off guard.'' think from now on, we will tie safety lines around our waists, hook them to the walls and what not in case another floor gives way, keeps us from llanding in that situation again.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum