The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the Run (Anyone, R)

2 posters

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

On the Run (Anyone, R) - Page 20 Empty Re: On the Run (Anyone, R)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:39 pm

Dagen grinned as he watched her chisel around the rock.."It is." He says with a smile.."How big is this place." He asks her curiously as he continued to watch her.

(hahah got an idea comming XP )
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:46 pm

( really now XD and you called him dagen ))

she glanced up at him, stopping her work'' hmmmm. well. miles deep.. there are several uncharted caverns in here i have yet to explore.. why ? you plan on wanting to explore a few of them before we leave?"she smiled warmly, turning back to her task at hand.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:54 pm

(Woooops lol yes yes I do here it goes)

He looked to him.."THats intresting." He says with a smile.."Nope I was jsut curious is all." He says with a smile as he then shined the flashlight to the floor behind him.."I'm gonna go to the other side." He says with a smile as he then started to walk when he got to the center of the room he heard the floor crack. "Shit..." He muttered as he froze in place. Before he could do anything more the floor collapsed around him and he fell threw going a good 150 feet and hitting the ground with a thud knocking the air out him. He had shap pains every where cuts and brusies. He went to sit up but winced lifting his head and seeing a rock spike sticking threw his side.."Ohhh Shit.." He muttered. THe only light that could be seen was what was comming from the whole where he fell from.."Damn..." He muttered as he reached over pulling out the rock spike wincing as it was bigger and in deeper then he thought.

(THeres more don't worry hehehe)
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:59 pm

she jerked in shock before gasping in surprise'' ziek!'' to her horror she watched him disappear into the ground, moving quickly but carefully she peered through the hole in the ground, wincing slightly '' hold on, don't you dare move.. '' she glanced around before going to her pack. grabbing a hook she anchored it into the wall before looping a rope through it and tieing it off.. '' hold on . i am coming down. '' she scooted carefully over to the side, she really didn't like the situation but was very careful.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:13 pm

He winced as he looked up to her. Once he finally pulled the rock spike out he dropped it to the ground before feeling his blood start to puddle around him obviously the rock hit an artery..."Damn it.." He muttered as he felt him self getting weaker by the second. The gem on his chest started to glow brightly as did about twenty spots on the walls damn near lighting up the cavern he fell in...His vision went blurry as he lost consiousness. He walls started to shake slightly almost as if there was an earth quake. THe gems broke free from the walls Each about the size of a baseball a blue one like his shot over to him hovering jsut above his gem before moving down and both gems touching. A light that was bright as hell lite up the cavern and more. When it cleared Dagens eyes snapped open taking in a breath of air the pain he felt was completly gone..He was no longer swore..."What the hell was that." he muttered the room still lite up.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:16 pm

she blinked in surprise, giving a slight cry of pain as the light burned her eyes, snapping them shut instantly and fell the last few feet from off the rope she gave a grunt as she hit the ground hard, wincing she covered her eyes slightly , blinking back the blinding spots she had in front of her eyes as the light slowly died, she managed to catch a part of what happened before she crawled over to him, still a little blind.. '' i have no idea.. hold still, '' she muttered, rubbing at her eyes before lifting his shirt up slightly. wanting to try and inspect where she had figured his wound was at.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:22 pm

He looked to her..."That was different." He says as he watched her inspect him for wounds...Nothing was there but flesh blood and a huge hole in his shirt where the spike was..."I feel fine.." He says as he looked to her... "But look theres.." He started to count..."Like twenty of these big gems..." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:30 pm

she blinked again, looking around before frowning'' damn... that is definitely interesting.. can you sit up? may need your help. still a bit... sightless.. that flash did my eyes some harm'' she muttered, she could see shadows and shapes but that was about it. she might be blind for the rest of the day until her healing kicked in.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:43 pm

He nodded sitting up..."Yeah I can." He says as he looked to her.."Really...Shit.." He muttered as he looked to her.."We should take them and then head back to the house then." he says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:49 pm

she shrugged'' its from that bright light.. would blind anyone for a little bit.. i can see some shapes.. shadows. so its not permanent. '' she nodded slightly as she went over the ground, picking up as many as she could find and carefully stored them in her bag.. '' any more?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:52 pm

He looked to her sighed.."Oh alright then." He says with a smile as he then helped her getting a few more as well..."Not that I can see...But I bet theres more down here." He says as he walked over to her.."I feel like the energizer bunny." He says with a chuckle as he lookked ot her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:59 pm

she frowned, glancing up at her.. '' heh well you got a good gem.. from what i can tell , it healed you .. judging by the amount of blood you lost, you would have died.'' she sighed as she slowly got up, searching for the rope before glancing at him'' can you climb up?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:03 pm

He looked to her and nodded.."I guess I do." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side..."I can teleport us back to the house.." He suggested as he walked over to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:09 pm

she frowned'' can't, my dog is up there, unless you plan on coming back for him?" she really didn't want to leave him up there chained to the tree without them. she leaned against him slightly as she rubbed her eyes again,they stung but she knew it wasn't going to last too long.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:11 pm

He looked to her..."Alright then." He grinned as she leaned agaisnt him..He then teleported them up out of the hole..."ALright lets get your dog." He says with a smile keeping his arm around her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:18 pm

she blinked in surprise slightly before shaking her head'' heh i need to learn that thing'' she murmured as she went and retrieved her dog, having to squint in the sunlight'' damn it.. this is annoying , come here and stand next to me hun so i don't trip over anything. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:23 am

He grinned as he looked to her.."First thing I learned." He says with a grin as he walked with her keeping an arm around her as they got her dog. He moved back to her side when she moved away.."I'm right her." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:08 pm

she laughed softly '' figures.. first thing i learned was to accidently blow up circuit breakers... and even that was hard to control.. '' she grinned, petting her dog on the head lightly as they headed for home.. '' ah well.. then i learned how to control the bit of energy '' she grinned, looking up at him'' after that came the learning of the whip and that little collar of yours. you had for a bit''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:15 pm

He looked to her and then grinned listening..."I but you could do almost anything if you knew how too." He says with a smile as he walked with her..."Just don't want them to get into the wrong hands." he says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:27 pm

she nodded slightly '' yea i know that hun, i am still learning , everyday i find something new i can do or figure out how to do. '' she teased before nudging him slightly '' i will show you how i have lights this time.. those gems save me alot of money. '' she knew they where close to the house now, she could hear the other dogs barking in excitement.'' love my animals heh. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:37 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."I see." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side.."Your house is powered by the gems?" He asks her curiously as he hear the other dogs barking.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:43 pm

she shrugged'' one gem to be precise.. i don't use alot of energy, so that gem will most likely last me a life time.. harnessing a power of the gem is not too hard for me hun. gotta remember your with a smart person here. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:45 am

He grinned as he looked to her..."I see thats intresting." He says with a smile as he then chuckled..."Yes I know smarter then me." He says as they got to the house.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:36 am

she gave a soft laugh'' i doubt that.. smarter than you on the gems.. but i am not street smart, drop me off in a street and i am like a lost little child.. '' she teased before frowning, yanking him to a stop as they neared her home, the dogs where barking, but this time she realized it was one of those frantic barks, light a stranger had been there recently , even the one on her leash was barking''' easy duke'' she murmured, half closing her eyes as she tried to look around as best as she could..'' i smell blood..... '' it wasn't alot.. she could just barely get a small whiff of it. almost as if someone had cut themselves and dripped it somewhere.. '' look around. see if you find anything..''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:15 am

He chuckled slightly..."ALright alright...YOu got me there." He says with a smile as he then stopped..."Great...Now what." He says as he started to look around.."WHo would try to break in to you place?" He asks her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum